AAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP MEEEEE Holla Forums

AAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP MEEEEE Holla Forums

Get raped.

"and I don't want one yet, so please stop pressuring me into it. we'll take the step when we're both ready"

Cannibalism is illegal in most countries OP.

:^)

If you are young and don't have a great paying job bring up the huge cost of raising a kid.

Be a man and put a baby in her, you fucking pansy.

Either get castrated or KYS

so here's the plan op

Onry option. Remember it takes a while flr a vasectomy to work (21 days I think?)

A baby is a screaming nightmare that will keep you awake for six months straight. When you have to do important shit the next day and you've hardly slept for the last month the baby will NOT look cute.

They also cost a huge amount. It's not just food. Pediatrics, baby sitters, they break things, they make expensive messes, time off from work, more time off from work, new clothes every year or less… and that's if he's a GOOD kid. You can add lawyers to that if he's not.

DO IT FAGGOT

But don't give her grounds for a "common law marriage" claim

and if you're already married don't. The courts WILL make you pay to raise someone else's kid.

Run, user, run! She's gonna get that baby one way or another. No point in arguing with a woman's feelings. Even if she would agree, she won't be able to control them.

"user, I don't know how to tell you, but I think one of the condoms must have broken, because I'm pregnant.

"no, you cheated and are trying to make me believe it's mine. fuck off. have fun being single mom"

how about just rudely tell her no? should disrupt her feelings enough to make her an hero

"How dare you accuse me of that. It's absolutely yours and you better either better man up, or pay up."

No, he'll be okay! He'll take it to court, they'll see the truth and not just side with the woman!

a lot of assassins for hire on darknet

how much do they charge for assisted suicide?

A blowjob.

best response this month

I expect to be rewarded in pepes.

Hey look, it's my girlfriend.

All you gotta do is tell her no. Lock the condoms in your drawer, watch her put on the lube. Fuck her. Take cock out before cumming. Finish on her back or in her mouth. Make her swollow. If you go back route then clean her back thoroughly. Remove condom from penis. Fill with water, squeeze to make sure there are no holes. Dispose of condom my incineration or flushing. Clean dick and return to normal life.

Or consume bleach until you are sterile.

fucking toddlercons.
KYS

kek

What, are you in high school or something? Marry her and pump her full of semen.

why would you ever give her that sort of power over you

If you think a girl can have power over a man, you're a faggot

If you that when the man breeds her that gives her even more power, you're a moron, too

no u