Why is the Syrian Civil War so brutal and horrific? It is honestly the most disturbing, violent, horrible conflict ever...

Why is the Syrian Civil War so brutal and horrific? It is honestly the most disturbing, violent, horrible conflict ever. The absolute depths of human depravity.

WW2? WW1? Armenian Genocide? Hello?

Someone is sheltered

Op, it's not even that big. Yugoslavia situation was much worse and it was still not high ranking on awe scale. WW1 and WW2 were scary, but this is nothing compared to them.

lel wat? first war huh kid?

Shut the fuck up motherfucker yugoslavia is bullshit. Syria has 400k deaths

Read some history, O.P.

LUL

Does the tinfoil hat itch your scalp?

You perceive it as such because you've never bothered to look into other conflicts, or you're biased because the Syrian War is covered so much by the media. You get to see more violence, so you assume that there is more violence.

The Congo wasn't many years ago and that was nigger-tier brutality. Millions dead, "genocidal rape" as a military tactic, people forced at gunpoint to eat fetuses cut out of their relatives, etc.. Good times. Have fun with those refugees, Europe.

I agree the Africans are cruel as fuck. What's happening in Somalia, with Al Shabaab, or Nigeria with Boko Haram, or in Rwanda or even the Central African Republic is AT LEAST as gruesome as the Syrian conflict.

Nah, Syria's pretty tame.

See

The Rwandan Genocide racked up a million kills in a hundred days, many with machetes.

Really, what we need to do is just seal off Africa and the Middle East and leave them to sort their fucking shit out.

When those retarded cunts figure out how to maintain a stable secular society subject to the rule of law, they can rejoin the rest of humanity.

What's wrong? Do you hate democracy and freedom? USA caused this war for the benefit of the Syrian people, don't be so ungrateful

well, we'll see how you like it when the immigrant uprising starts and the first 10k of your people get killed. I'll be watching and cheering the muslims on

Because you were proven right? Selfish cunt.

no op

its not its war

this is what war looks like
this is what war has always looked like

this is the same reaction to war that people in the civil war era had, they had been raised on
"THE GLORY OF WAR" of fighting with honor and valor and all the niceties, because no one had ever been able to see a battle field right after the battle but weeks later after it had been cleared because photos weren't things yet, the first time a photo of a "true" battle field was shown, and it was horrifying to the people at the time who had never seen real war, only painted/romanticized version of war

war is hell op

it was hell in 0 ad
it was hell 1266 BD
it was hell im 653 AD
its always been hell op, war isn't glorious, there is no honor in combat

there is only survival
survival for yourself, for your brothers in arms, for your family and your nation, and your way of life

war is hell, but you do it anyway because if you don't suffer through it, people who don't deserve to suffer will,

The Solder is Christ bearing the weight of war , so others may enjoy a life of peace

no, but because I live in a country that was "liberated" by they USA, they bombed us with uranium shells and dared call the operation "merciful angel" so fuck them and every other NATO country, I hope the muslims fuck their shit up

Like i said last time OP, read a history book.

let's do this to america too. build a fucking wall and put them all on the no-flight list, patrol their coasts and shoot down their aircraft. let's do that and give ourselves the space to sort our shit out and them, theirs.

there will never be an immigrant uprising in Europe. and if there were, we'd shoot them in large enough numbers to calm down les autres.
much more likely atm is civil strife from anti-immigrant factions. you know, white riots and sandnigger bashing. come and join us fatso. we beat up sandies and the police most weekends and nobody has been shot so far.

This.

Finnish civil war was way more brutal

With what guns, cUK?

Because muslims.

But seriously I was reading some articles on the Rwandan Genocide and it made the Syrian war look like a fucking amusement park.

War. War never changes.

u wot m8

Because the media chooses to portray it that way, it's no worst than any other war but the US really wants to overthrow Assad so the media is convincing people that is the right thing to do.

The media presents it that way

It's probably the best documented and most available to the civilian public. But all wars are 'most disturbing'.

this muzzies and others will never rise up against their masters, it's fantasy to believe that they will. There will however be sporadic street killings and daily violence. Eventually they will separate the communities using walls. It's a stupid, pointless horror for the short term gain of a few less than minimum wage slaves.

Europe please, see with your eyes and not your wallets. Migrant labor is good for the economy but no wealth is worth destroying your children's lives over.

There are some who say America is partly to blame for the Rwandan genocide. It wouldn't surprise me a lot of the world's disputes today were caused by Western interference during the colonial era.

The Syrian war was started by Jews, as part of their long term goal to break up Pan-Arab secular nationalism, which israel feels is a mortal threat to their military hegemony in the region.

it's just every other Muslim war ever, but with camera phones.

because allah vult

oh fuck off with that college revisionist history bullshit. these places were even more fucked before colonialism.

they say America is guilty for their inaction as an argument for interventionism

goddamn i cant believe what im seeing.

you guys are some really low level plebs if you cannot easily see everything hes pointing to.

you simply dont know enough to connect the dots.

its fucked