BEHOLD

BEHOLD

What is BlackWolf showing us, anons?

Blackwolf did nothing wrong. He just wanted the wellbeing of its citizens, by obtaining some non-fucked land

Holla Forums

The ultimate triggering

Thats not triggering

Pic reltaed is an example of triggering image.

An alternative universe where CN doesn't suck

I've always wondered if the intended message of the movie was that the protagonists were the real Nazis for their oppression of the impure mutants, or if it was just poor writing on Bakshi's part.

Anything can be trigger, tails scat babby fuck adventure barely registers to.me, but apparently works for you.

Meanwhile this other shit triggers some people but probably does jack all to you.

are you kidding nigga?!

fat-shaming AND white washing in one pic that objectifies stronk wymxn.

your image is just show casing a disenfranchise group who have a sexual preference that goes agains the cis-het white capitalist patriarchy and they must punch up.

How many times did your parents drop you on your head as a child?

The latest Sinfest, its boring, pretentious, AND unfunny! But hey, at least it's not shoving feminism down your throat

oh wait, Tatsuya made Charon a chick, nvm still has feminism bullshit.

isnt that michael jackson?

prince

Wasn't Prince a junkie?

No, Charon there looks spooky enough to be mj

Oglaf the movie.

I know I'm a minority, but I think Oglaf's best strips are always the SFW ones.

Love the Sun Tzu one!

It's not too far off from how the Han Chinese waged war, though. Brutal motherfuckers until Qin Shi Huang united the kingdoms and they got fat and decadent.

I'll see your AquaFresh hotdog and raise you an obsessive compulsive's worst nightmare.

That is pretty cancerous.

That's a very detailed critique.