I just got banned from cuckchan2.0/v/(this website) for "derailing a thread...

I just got banned from cuckchan2.0/v/(this website) for "derailing a thread," which essentially means I got banned for trolling on an anonymous image board. The meme of considering derailment a bad thing is rulecucked to the core. If you think "derailing" threads should be stopped, you are advocating for controlling the conversation, aka not free speech. You are saying that every post must in some way be a response to the OP, and anything else ban worthy. Conversations in the thread don't matter if they're not addressing the OP. Am I in the wrong here? Does everything in the thread have to be about the OP on IBs?
t. masochistic Holla Forums lurker
all I ever wanted to do was look at pictures of mai futuru waifu

Furthermore, the fact that it's so easy to derail a thread on your shitty board says more about the users than about me. Unlike you idiot Holla Forums users, I put effort into my posts, and don't simply respond with an ebin reaction images. I spend at least 6 minutes on every post I write. I uphold myself to standards. I don't expect everyone to do so, not everyone is as gallant as I. If I feel I've got my point across, I'll look for synonyms in the remaining time that would increase the literary merit of my posts. You are banning the pinnacle of contribution because you are blinded by rulecuckery. I have friends in high places and you will regret this one day, fucking piece of shit mod.

Holla Forums was a rulecuck board before HW left… Are you sure it wasn't Mark?

I don't know, the people behind this site are fucked in their autistic little heads. I'm moving over to freech if the admin makes a video game board, which he might.

You should beat them until their autism is cured.

And there we have it folks. Sup /int/

We just got a new video games board with actual free speech. You should be thanking the /int/ gods, if you care at all.

Why would I go to a board filled with manipulative liars that come over here and shill with contrived scenarios? You are like Nigerian scam artists, take you and your rotten ideology back to helldump.

Kek, you mean Holla Forums users? Holla Forums have taken the heh pill and aren't perturbed by your rulecuckery. Whatever false beliefs you hold, they are met with complete apathy. When you realize you can't beat us, you will join us, as all do.

GOONS GO HOME!

No I mean YOU as someone that came on here and started this thread and lied in your OP to astroturf a narrative to manipulate people by shilling for your board. Like a car salesman pretending to be a customer. Stop deflecting.

Do you have a self-image as a liar? Because you should. You are a terrible human being and you get your kicks from bullying others. I know exactly who you are.

Nothing like a warm VB on a hot day said no Kiwi ever!

I would prove it to you but the gracious and all knowing benevolent mods of this paradise of a site have disabled the ban page.

I don't get it, why don't they just go to any forum ever on the internet if they want everything to be on topic and rulecucked?

You'd think imageboards would be the exact opposite of what they want.

Give me a break. You don't care about rulecuckery. You just want to be the one who writes the rules. SJWs are the biggest fascists on earth right now.

I don't know if you're projecting or mentally ill. There are literally no rules on freech besides no cp. The site has been spammed to hell and everyone carries on and has good conversations. Also most freech users support trump but they're open minded enough to entertain the idea of supporting leftism if it means successfully trolling Holla Forums.

Backpedal harder, faggot

Take a chill pill then a heh pill my dude. Holla Forums posters are all the same. Use less boring and predictable vocabulary and syntax, please. Your board became unbearable once everyone started talking in the same way. oh yeah, Heil hitler!!!

Freech is run by /int/ (or really, /intl /which are the goon/SA/helldump crowd that harass, doxx, and actually SWAT people irl for lulz. It's a clique of people and this is what they do, they are the freech mods and friends..

The last few years this crowd has also been deeply involved in the SJW movement by pretending to be oppressed for victimbux. Rulecuckery is just a fiction they invented as a trojan horse because their MO is disrupting communities while pretending to have moral high ground. Again, pure SJW cancer.

Thank you for the disingenuous and lying nature of your posts (pretending to be an user when you are literally an /int/ shill), and proving my point that you are cut from the same cloth.

Where did you get this fictitious information? You don't have to tell me, I saw it myself posted on Holla Forums of all places by the mod of Holla Forums. Wow, the horse's mouth itself. That's like trusting Hitler on being unbiased towards the Jews. I don't think anything will unconvince you of what you've convinced yourself of, but maybe one day you'll realize how stubborn you've been.

lol no it wasn't. And no you didn't. And the fact you are STILL LYING proves my point.

You know mu words are truth, and I know my words are truth, and fortunately anyone reading this thread can look at your post history in this thread and see that everything you write is a lie.

I mean, honestly. This is an incredibly fallaciously argument, which once again is built on lies.

But I wouldn't expect anything less of /int/,goons,helldump,SJWs. Say high to Maya for me.

Sit down and let me tell you a story. It is the story of how I created Holla Forums. Just so we are clear I am not, and have never been the board owner Holla Forums or any other /int*/ board.
Originally Holla Forums was just a shitposting board that raided other boards occasionally, mostly to spread our memes and for fun. During this time I created the vast majority of Holla Forums memes.
Back when we were just a small shitposting board occasionally we would try to get other boards to raid us for UIPs to keep our board in the top list, and to to reap the benefits of the dank memes created because of raids. At some point someone tried to subvert the board and turn the board into a personal army to attack 8ch, and Holla Forums especially, because "muh rulecuckery".
In the le ebin sekrit plan xDDD screenshot that goes around a lot you can see me with the unknown flag trying to switch the board to attacking Holla Forums and /gghq/. This was because I don't care about attacking Holla Forums. It is a good board, and will be as long as it is allowed to continue to do what it does. Of course my plan failed, and instead everyone continued to attack Holla Forums as ordered by the subverters. I did not join any Holla Forums raids. My meme making slowed down.
Eventually we were turned against the entire website, and constantly botspammed, and pushed to move to alternate imageboards where all the talk was 8ch meta. I stopped making memes, and /int*/ started to stagnate. The only memes that were used were old memes I created. There were some terrible attempts at OC like the teenbro crap later on that obviously no one really liked, but they went with because there was nothing else.
Now the board is all but dead, spread between alternate imageboards where they are allowed to talk 8ch meta. Some stayed here, and those are the true /int*/ users. The rest just shills trying to subvert our shitposting board into their personal army against 8ch and Holla Forums.
Shills will say shit like "the herd chose freech so we should migrate with the herd" this is just "listen and believe" applied to old /int*/ culture. I would create a new /int*/ board, but I know this would be a failure. On this site if you were to moderate anything at all you would be scolded as a rulecuck, but on any alternate imageboard that "the herd mirgrated to" they are allowed to do whatever it takes to keep their users without being labeled as rulecucks except by the few that aren't blind to hypocrisy of only 8ch hotpockets being rulecucks for moderating their boards against bot spam. And that is the story of /int*/. The end.

cool story bro