Veganism is not a Left vs Right Issue

Someone post this to Holla Forums, the faggots banned me.

Unfortunately, bleeding-heart faggots have made the lifestyle so unappealing by their utter smugness that they've managed to be the worst enemy of their own cause… as fucking usual. And since 99% of them are liberals, it's become politicized.

Anyway, no I will not post it on Holla Forums, because unlike you, I really couldn't give a fuck less what they have to say about anything.

Bloom Bloom, loom loom.

zoom zoom, room room

toom goom

this

It's oriented with the left and it always has been. I've also heard that veganism is attempting to "intersect" with feminism.

Watch the video.

Why in the fuck would I even care to watch this? Unless the title is satire.

You should watch it so you learn what veganism actually is.

Faggy, I already know that

This is actually pretty true. I believe that humans aren't justified in killing and eating the flesh of animals if they don't have to, but I would never go vegan or vegetarian because I can't stand them.

Sell me on this video OP, tell me why it's worth 31 minutes of my life to watch someone cover a topic so basic even children would understand it.

I wish I could decapitate a cow.
All I ever get to do is cut the heads off chickens and knockout rabbits before slitting their throats.

I'm also not convinced that plants aren't sentient. They often seem that way to me. Its just that they are so extremely slow, most people don't notice. I think plants are at least as sentient as a reptile. I'm also sure they can feel pain, or some kind of unpleasantness akin to it. Again, we just don't notice because they react so slowly.

Meat, not even once.

Alright, so veganism is not the practice of baking democrats? Well, OP, I sure do need a long video for that.

no, it's a stupid vs non-stupid issue

then again, so is leftism

Jellyfish don't have brains. They have a simple primitive nervous system, yet its enough to see with eyes and navigate intelligently. They can even perform mating rituals.

Plants may not have nerves, but they do have analogous electrochemical signaling. You can 'knock out' a plant with human anesthetics and temporarily stop its ability to react with its environment. Studies have shown that some plants have a memory that can last months, while an animal like a bee undergoing a similar situation forgets in about two days.

Is it proof? No, but that's where the science is headed. I came to this conclusion myself after watching the plants in my garden and how they change their growth after I cut them. When I harvest or trim a plant now, I do it like I do when slaughtering animals: as quickly and cleanly as possible.

I DON'T CARE

I WILL EAT PLANTS AND I WILL EAT MEAT

MOSTLY MEAT BECAUSE I AM A MEAT MAN AND A REAL MAN EATS OTHER ANIMALS

I'M NOT A PUSSY I WILL SUSTAIN MYSELF BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

FUCK YOU

I rawr Kènnedi Cötarelo, I want her to forgive me :D

Unfortunately a lot of people on Holla Forums seem to be vegans or vegetarians (including ol' Uncle Adolf himself).

But personally I just don't get it, I can understand women doing it, but how can a man have a diet devoid of any meat at all? Aren't we hunters? Aren't we born to kill and consume little critters?

Fuck you and your small critters! Imma gonna get a big fucking crit!

Still, I do not think that "aren't we born to…" is a valid argument at anything. We sure "aren't born to watch Netflix all day and eat chocolate", but here we are. I think that "evolution" and "being born to" goes out the window when we do a whole lot of shit that goes against it. And while yes, we evolved by eating meat, we know can sustain ourselves from nuts and shit. Even protein pills and all. I do not claim that we can actually sustain without meat. I do not know. I'm just pointing out how this argument doesn't hold water when you already eat 20 pills a day

What it all boils down is to "are we higher than animals or not." Do we actually need to consider what animals think and feel? Lions don't. Hell, they'll eat a baby in front of her mother, but only then, if they can't eat them both together.

I say we are animals. I say we eat what we get and what we want. I say that no one has placed us on this planet as guardians or saviors. If someone wants to take up that role, it is only for him to do that. I'll keep eating all the meat that I want.

Yeah, I'm totally with you bruh, see you at McDonalds.

Bruh, you paying attention? I slaughter my own animals. Chill the fuck out and have some steak.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK MY MOTHER

These posts show the thought process of a 6 year old. If you want to spite everyone that's annoying you should be pro-nuclear war and call it a day.

not a bad comparison actually.

Nothing is a left right issue, only idiots such as Holla Forums try to reduce complex sociopolitical problems to a one dimensional spectrum.

that's some major doublethink there user

Not really they seem to hate everyone equally, even more so niggers and jews.

I cringe and automatically disregard any post that uses leftist or cuckservitive as an insult. Putting labels on political ideologies is not actually debating the substance of an argument.

No one cares, go back to reddit or 4chan.

Its exactly the same sort of thing sjws do too, its so stupid.

even more doublethink

BOI

Great point!

Rather not, since I don't want to take pills for the rest of my life just so I can obtain a healthy diet for the calcium that I would be losing. Vegans can't even fucking eat cheese, or dairy products.

Wow. That's honestly disgusting and pathetic. I don't know any other insults that describe something so horrible.