Be in my early twenties

Randomly touches my hair, puts her head on my shoulder when we sit next to each other, calls me when I'm not attending stuff to ask why I'm not there.
How do I tell her to get her cooties away from me without offending her? I can't focus on compiling my gentoo when she does that stuff, but I don't want her to fuck off completely, because she does really good notes on lectures, so I don't have to go there myself if I don't wanna.
My wizard powers are important to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

invisiblegirlfriend.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even I detect your virgin powers

Good, I want to keep those, I'm not letting some filthy 3D succubus steal them from me.

Yu disgust me. A young virile sexy boy like yourself… you should let yourself become her slave!

you just know she's some kinda feminazi, out to smash the patriarchy by entering a male-dominated field

I live in eastern europe, we don't have those here.

oh yeah? I seem to recall a bunch of naked women running up to the orthodox pope a few years back

Okay, we do have some, but not nearly as many as in the west.

Easy, you just have to kill yourself.

HEY!
Here's an idea!

problem solved

I'll draft a letter for you.

Dear female colleague of mine,

I appreciate our beneficial interactions with regards to our subject of study. I think we both benefit from these interactions and would like them to continue. However I would ask that you cease and desist all physical contact and phone calls for social reasons, these actions are, simply put, for plebians. Furthering our relationship in a personal way is not in the my best interest because I am not a normie.

-user

invisiblegirlfriend.com/

You're welcome OP

It works, been doing it just under a year

I am NOT invisible, you hapless bastard!

look at what the website actually offers

Put your penis inside of her user, trust me on this.

What's the big deal?

You're trying to tell me you've never wanted some messages to show your parents to get them off your back about being single?

Fuck her and she'll fuck off.

Even with your trips, I still think you are a silly old dirty stinky bumhole

The wizardry powers are just a meme.

Is that true?
I mean, I thought meme magic was based on a different metaphysical principle than wizardry.
Do virgin powers get stronger near anime ley lines as well? It would make sense.

Be gone, Satan! You've corrupted the minds of our young enough with your lewd sexy filth. You won't be the strongest wizard for long anymore.

Since wizards did not get their essence sucked out, they have a much stronger connection to the memerealm than others, so they don't have to rely on collective memepower. Each wizard can create spontaneous one-man memes with an instantaneous effect, while normalfags must pool their power together.

Take her as your concubine dammit.

You will regret this decision later, unless she happens to be a 500 lb landbeast

plz refrain from posting little girls

it's against the rules you know?

Oh my!

Step up your game or Chad's gonna slay that pusspuss

It's like Ashley Madison for /r9k/

All things considered, I could probably stop bathing for a month and go to lectures wearing an anime shirt and I would still be more of a chad than 99% of the people here

But don't wizardry and memeagic use completely different techniques?
Meme magic focuses on anchoring onto parallel berensteinan universes and colliding them with our own to alter past events, or forcing ourselves to split from the main timeline to alter future events.
Wizards, on the other hand, handle their own pocket universes, where they have the power to control all time and space. They are independent from everybody else.

Just don't Op

Either way it is still a lot of wand polishing

DUBZ OF TRUTH

PRAISE KEK

As you say, Wizards split their own universe from everybody else.
It's possible that high level Wizards could even separate themselves from our reality and physically enter the memerealm.
Some believe that the most powerful wizards could walk across the the memerealm like their own domain and achieve near godhood.

kek be praised

All hail.

Replace normie with normalfag and you're all set

Something tells me this girl isn't a prize

When she take off her pants he will get a surprize!!!

You don't need to be a wizard to achieve near godhood. All you need is to become living meme. Once you become the meme, nothing is impossible.

What if I'm a living meme AND a wizard?

I came here to say this. You beat me to it. It's the only way, OP.

It's like you WANT him to lose his wizard powers.
How about he just says that he is in a long distance relationship with someone.

What wizard level do I have to be to start casting spells?
Do I need somebody to tech me, or will they come on their own?

She wants you for your comp sci skills.

Just like wizards themselves, magic powers always come on their own.

jej

She hugged me today, and squeezed her breasts against me.
This is getting out of hand.

Not gonna work.
Women will attempt to hook him up with their gay friends.
Instead of her touching him it's gonna be some random dudes.