we have the memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
freech.net/fam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets go shit up freech too

freech is a goon honeypot
No thanks

Freech is full of the most obnoxious and autistic funposters on the internet. Piss off!

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM

what chan do u run?

samefag

samefag

post your best meme

proof?

freech.net/fam/
pls come

im ddosing ur chan wit my botnet

heh

kys Holla Forums

We need to go here. Exodus NAO

Freech seems to be down. Highly frustrating. I need to bump the dat boi thread

Well I want them back

You have 24 hours to comply.

le hacker man is ddosing it right now

Eben

Looks like their servers couldn't handle the free speech. Heh.

I run a board here and Codemonkey doesn't molest us. I also know how a well run chan with a worthwhile Userbase looks like.

This is my preferred pill.

God damnit bedchan you are so fucking autistic

Kek

Here, have a pet parrot!

Freech is a terribly formatted dead honeypot.

Move here instead!

Why not using it on the side? I didn't have problem with using 2 Imageboards at once which are different from each other.

How is it a honeypot like MC is? I haven't seen any pedo shit there

Then you didn't lurked much there. Warosu had two horrible usergroups. One of them have latched onto /int/'s meta issues the other one is called Paedos and have posted child model streams all the time. I have found one such thread. This is not a good criteria either. The guy you have replied to is pulling shit out of his ass. Freech is just a lame copy of gnfos.com .

oyyboy here
adding new servers so we can handle the increasing traffic
freech will have a bright future

I thought you were on the run from Omani authorities for being a degenerate though?

I don't think you people understand what a honeypot actually is.

wew

heh
anime pussy is worth more than gold here friend

3 hours at it. Throwing resources against the problem isn't a fix for the problem "Dedicated autists is Ddosing me". Have you even been here in January 2015 ?

Disregard that. I sucked really hard here. Its more like 5 hours and 23 minutes. More resources still doesn't solve the problem. Just ask Lizardsquad.

I just want to point out that the cold shower meme is obviously a jewish construction to get the white man to dislike showering. Warm showers are a gift from God. Cities have been built around hot springs because warm water is so enjoyable. Cold showers are not better because they're "natural." There is no scientific base to the thought that they are healthy and good for the skin. Cold showers are a way for the jew to remove any enjoyment the white man has in his life. Same as no fap tbqh

ddos is censorship

DDoS is just a load of people cramming into a building until the building falls down.

Failure to survive DDoS is a building code violation.

guess I'll just make shitty low effort posts on Holla Forums then

Sounds like you are taking this pretty hard. A true hehpiller posts on all boards.

I post slightly higher than low effort posts on the other boards
Holla Forums gets only the shittiest low effort posts

I've been shitting up endchan and lurking 76chan

I wish people would move to good looking, working software but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Josh as fagmin and development that effectively was on hold since February are major obstacles. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Another thing I don't recommend is more people. I am sure as hell that Next can't stand it despite the user experience telling you otherwise.

Freech is a honeypot
you know it's true

no thanks.

perfect

brud

i found a new home

SPREAD THE WORD

why should i come?