It's High Noon

It's High Noon

I've posted my template. You know the drill.
I am the REAL TruthSeeker and I will not have these Slanderous trolls besmirch my name. If you really ARE the """""real""""" me then post a bugs comic that isn't an obvious attack.

Drinking semen? REally? So funny…I forgot to laugh. How about you try to actually SHOW my viewpoint.

Pathetic.

YOu have till the end of this thread to prove yourselves worthy.

Otherwise

>>>/truthseeker/

Faggot

Where is the Solution?

Fake and gay.

As the real TruthSeeker none of us need a TripCode

Why are you still here then?

You take drinking semen seriously?

Wow.

THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT

That's the usual excuse, I hear.

THis man is an imposter.
I, the real TruthSeeker, absolutely take drinking semen seriously.

In fact, it is quite healthy!

ONe needs to get their daily dose, lest they become a Holla Forumsyp.

I also encourage you drink your semen with a nice cool glass of Fanta.

Here's a REAL picture of me, THE TRUE AND HONEST TruthSeeker.

IMPOSTER

Everyone knows that isn't me!

THe person in the video linked is the VERITABLE AND FACTUAL TruthSeeker.

Take your slanders back to the factory, porky.

YOU FUCKING NEETSOCS, STOP MESSING AROUND. YOU ARE ALL IMPOSTORS. LOOK, ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS CLEANSE Holla Forums FROM IT'S Holla Forums INFLUENCE. IF WE GET RID OF ALL OF THEM, THEN THIS PLACE WILL BE INFINITELY TIMES BETTER. HOW MANY MOVIES DO YOU WANT TO SAY YOU LIKE, BUT CAN'T BECAUSE THE RIGHT WING LOOSER SQUADS COME IN AND SPAM YOU? LET'S BE HONEST J.J. ABRAMS DID A GREAT JOB WITH EPISODE VII. THE SPECIAL EFFECTS WERE GOOD, THE ACTING WAS GOOD, THE STORY WAS NICE AND HAD A COOL TWIST AT THE END. THE ONLY BAD THING YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THE MOVIE, IS THAT J.J. IS ONE OF GOD'S CHOSEN.SO STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE RUINING MY GOOD REPUTATION

HEre we see the potent vitriol the average TruthSeeker imposter spews when confronted with the real deal.

Notice how he felt the need to red text his entire post. Poor guy must be very emotionally stunted.

I also find it interesting that he immediately gravitates to the new Star Wars film, clearly unfazed by contradicting himself by supporting a capitalist venture.

The true TruthSeeker (me, of course) would praise only thought-provoking films that celebrate truth. Like Battleship Potemkin.

You are, by all accounts the worst type of person. Your inherent xenophobia, racism, sexism, slew of phobias and not to mention superiorty complex shows that not only are you sociopathic but also a possible psychopath.

You are the summation of all that is wrong with the world and I'm laughing at you. I'm laughing at every word you write every word you jot down because we both know you are a failure. We both know you have to hide behind "Anonymous" "heh heh xD I'm just like every other user"

Why do I namefriend? Because I stand by what I write. You? heh, You hide and when called out may even just run away from the thread. I'd say kill yourself but no, I don't want that. I want you to live. I want you to know that every moment you laugh at "safe spaces" and "le sjws" you are more pathetic than every last one of them.

Being "unbias" is still a bias. Declaring everyone but you lower than yourself is not enlightenment. It just shows you are immature. You masquerade you're obvious inability to think with phrases to make you sound "Supah cool" but the truth is you're a nerd on a website who has to appease to other nerds to show how cool he is.

I'd say you're scum, but you're worse than that.

You're human. And you won't ever admit that.

You're not special.

You're not the smartest guy in the room.

You are, and always will be, delightfully average.

Actually the movie IS thought provoking, as it shows the evils of the extreme right. The good guys, i.e. the rebels are a diverse cast of both humans and aliens who fight together in order to defeat the human supremacy empire. It has a lot of messages about hope, betrayal, family, friendship, perseverance. Honestly Episode VII is leagues better than Episode IV.

I

KNOW

YOU
ARE

BUT WHAT

AM I?

Yeah, after the filthy capitalists destroyed the intricate canon of the Expanded Universe.

Face it, J. J. is merely another porky trying to cash in on what could have been an inspiring piece of art to motivate the workers.

is there a LOL version of this retardation?

And here I thought Holla Forumsacks couldn't make funny OC anymore.

I am creating raps as wel speak

Here is my first rap

I am currently at work, otherwise I would post a new comic.
As for drinking semen, if you were as intelligent as I am, you would realize it is a symbol of identifying with the oppressed, drinking a substance found in every man showing we are all equal, unlike what those racists from Holla Forums think.

Also, I find the taste pleasant and the experience invigorating, just like my coffee.

*sips coffee laced with Chinese man-juice*

Though I do partake in African semen as well, I prefer a diverse selection of flavors, each unique like each individual's experiences. I'm not a racist.

Before you got a tripcode a TruthSeeker poster claimed he was half-Jewish.
Was that an imposter or are you really one of the tribe?

kys

Preference of black males in all aspects of life isn't racism but common sense.

What about all the Syrian refugees? What about all the Indians? People like Louis CK and RLM forget about these people and their sexual emergencies. I might be a Marxist, but that doesn't mean I have to follow the crowd all the time. There are a lot of people in need out there, not just Africans, though I do enjoy a nice dollop of Somali semen from time to time.

Sorry for the double post, I missed yours. Anyways:

My parents are Jews. Funny story, they met at a holocaust museum while they were in college, and it turns out their grandparents were taken to the same concentration camp! Strange how these coincidences can work out. With this shared connection, they talked more and one thing led to another and they got happily married.

COMMUNISM IS A LIE
THE COMMUNISM REVOLUTION WAS ORCHESTRATED BY THE JEWS FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN
(((KARL MARX))) IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT JEW WHO NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE BASICS OF POLITICS AND ECONOMICS AND HIS IDEOLOGY IS SHIT TO BEGIN WITH
(((STALIN))) AND HIS FRIENDS WERE ALSO MASSIVE FAGGOT JEWS THAT COMMITTED WORST HUMAN ATROCITIES THAN ANY HUMAN IN HISTORY
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG AND HE WAS THE ONLY HOPE LEFT FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION AT THE TIME WHEN HITLER WAS ALIVE
THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPEN AND WAS MADE UP BY THE (((USSR)))

This Is Literally Fascism. Delete This.