Walmart SJW?

Has Walmart jumped on the SJW bandwagon with Target?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVl6fB8Zp2I&list=RDSVl6fB8Zp2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This can't be real. But if it is, it's a good day tbh, I like seeing some sweet tiddies.

They said 100 topless, so get ready for the man boobs

No sauce, is there? But it would be actually a good ruse.

1) Get rednecks flock to Wallmart naked
2) Get a ton of videos of half naked whales swinging at each other (think black friday but without shirts)
3) Publish said videos and see how the whole Facebook population screams in shame and horror, gets PTSD that is triggered by nipples, demands that every feminist wears a hijab

I take it you have never been to Walmart before.

Yeah, the SJW bandwagon is real.

topless customers
that includes men right?

okay, so.how do I get a hidden camera in time…

Buy it in Walmart. There is a way to get a discount too.

Google gives nothing I suspect you are full of shit or an idiot incapable of verifying anything yourself before spreading it.
I only checked because that sounds like it would breach a fuckload of health codes

To be frank, I do not see how tits themselves break health codes. If you are allowed in with tanktops or bikini, then everything is fucked anyway.

Fair point, I just know here at least Australia the "no shirt, no service" is for health regulations.

I suspect you're a complete idiot for not realizing that this is the start of what could be a great ruse.

Bollocks. What health regulations. It is not like mu belly button lint attacks fresh vegetables while I angrily lactate on every unpacked product I see.

The only thing that could be a health violation would be armpits, as hair can drop and well, it's a stinky nasty place as it is. Especially in Australia

I think it is just a code begging people to be decent and hiding it behind the health code. Or it might be that in recent times people had nothing but long sleeve shirts, so that is what is meant by it, but now used wrong. Who knows.

I think they should just keep grocery stores sort of cold, like 50 degrees, so people wouldn't be going in wearing wife-beaters and tank-tops.

You really are one damn Aussie bastard, ain't ya?

Not the aussie from new england. Not saying that it constitutes a cold day outside but it's colder than most stores, that'd be like customs-temperature. Cold enough for people to wear sweatshirts.

If I were caught and landed in Australie by an evil genie and while there I found out that shops have 10 Celsius, I'd never leave them.

Can you imagine a situation where a bloody fucking aussie walks around his town in 120 degrees Celsius or whatever it is there, looks for a shop where to get a cold drink and thinks "nah I'd rather not go in there without me coat, its refreshingly chilly in there."

Also, the second people will say "I'd rather not go in a shop because of the temperature" is the moment a shop will change it's temperature.
Not even talking about the costs for all those ACs

Let's spread this like da herp.

It will never catch on, it needs to be more subtle.

Fair point. I could see it working in the US because everyone drives everywhere and most people leave a sweatshirt in their cars.

I LIKE MAN TITTIES

This is why I hate SJW warriors so fucking much… All Walmart has to do to be one of the good guys is fly a rainbow flag,, and then it doesn't matter that they are seventh largest importer from China in the world all by themselves,, or any of the other shit they are doing that is destroying America.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVl6fB8Zp2I&list=RDSVl6fB8Zp2I

RELEASE THEM BEWBIES

What if someone walked around in a handstand and removes his pants?
does that count as "topless"?

No that's bottomless doing a handstand

kekkest top

spread it on kikebook and twatter. a few idiots will do it.

Nigger, they've been SJW-tier since they got rid of Dixies last year. Where the fuck have you been?

See

It'll probably be old hags and fatties. If you're lucky.

nig nog confederates wouldn't praise the koch criminals

Today, OP was a faggot.

It's like "Ladies Drink Free" advertising for bars/clubs. You tell bitches they get a special privilege and they show up, and men show up because women are there.

In this case, women will be walking around half naked, expect the store to be chock full of semi-erect cocks.