Gun Control Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ Has One of the Worst Opening Weekends Ever

Oy vey, goyim, why don't you like our movies? Don't you want to watch a movie about a strong independent womyn that don't need no man that takes away your evil guns for your own good?

archive.is/0OXij

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/metodump/blackocast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firearms should only be used in the pursuit of the Revolution. They are tools of oppression in peacetime.

I literally have never heard of this movie until right now.
I wish I could say the same for the namefag.

Lol, they will never learn. I hope they won't force pupils in public schools to watch it.

No joke, when I went to see Nocturnal ANimals in theaters and the trailer for this movie came on a fact Jew behind me (there were only 5 people in the theater) said to his wife that, "I really want to see that" I couldn't stop laughing when I saw what he looked like after the movie had ended, pic related is the closest thing to him.

This was in California btw.

I meant fat

They made a second Lawnmower Man!?

How many Jews are in California?

Idk, but in LA there are quite a few.

Yes I knew about the ((( L.A Times))).

This is the real TruthSeeker. I did not start this thread. I do not have this narrow view point about people of Jewish ancestry. I also support gun control. Also knife control as in the United Kingdom.

Get out, fake TruthSeeker. I already expressed myself in a comic.

That's not my work. I'm far more witty and woke than what that comic portrays.

Can't be more awake than a Marxist who likes coffee.
Checkmate, fake.

As a person that lives in Kalifornia, I hope Hollywood goes bankrupt and puts all these worthless faggots out of work. I despise every single one of them and wish ebola on them all.

I believe this man is the real TruthSeeker. Everyone knows that Marxists and coffee go hand in hand.

Nice try, but caffeine is bad for you. My drink of choice is juice.

Now this is nice.

I'm onto you, fake.

I like how this cunt is so smug that she is a master strategist always ahead of her opponents and yet they couldn't even lobby this movie to be a success.

I didnt know it was about Gun Control.

Wow.

nice logic

Also, has anyone seen my wife's buck? I've been stuck in the cuckshed for 2 weeks now.

Kek, no wonder nobody watched it. That looks like the most boring pile of shit.

TRUTHSEEKER SAYS NO TO GUNS
YOU BEST JOIN HIM

What the heck America?

wow that sounds insanely not entertaining, i bet actual gun grabbers didnt want to see this, hollywood doesnt even need a gun to fucking off themselves

Holla Forums Fuck off and take rednecks from /k/ with you!

Holla Forums Fuck off and take your marxist bugsbunny cartoonist with you!

It just…doesn't add up

What do you do when the state goes bad after you have given up your guns? Oh, right

Stop pretending like you understand Marxism. It's embarrassing.

inb4 human nature isn't contrary to communism, despite this being demonstrably wrong

It's true. Animal nature in general isn't contrary to communism either.

Holla Forums shitposted that thread to death. Nice attempt to rewrite history though.

Did you watch the debate? Jim raped that faggot.

Is the debate up somewhere? I could use a laugh.

And yet all of human history proves you completely wrong.

Cleaned up audio version: soundcloud.com/metodump/blackocast

Thank you. Much obliged.

It's kind of embarrassing how Jim is destroying the shit out of the stuttering cuck.

STOP IMPERSONATING ME, Holla Forums!!!!

did you expect them to treat the subject like one of those PG child molestation PSAs?

Back to your Sanichu, CWC.
Filtered.

Tbh regardless of being jewish I think most in that gay state would say the same thing.

North Korea isn't comunism though. I know that's a memi, but really, it's just the aesthetic of comunism that they use. Also, North Korea isn't that bad tbh.

Sure

Would you call Kim Jong Un a communist? Would you call a system in which the supreme leader is elected by blood, comunism? Would you call a system that takes pride in their nationality and ethnicity comunism?

All kikes should be gassed. 1488

MEAT-O-KUR

Yeah because Communism was always a lie

TruthSeeker, how do you manage to be so woke?

Because Christmas's abound, I'm stoke!

My secret is swallowing vast amounts of nigger semen. You wouldn't believe how much cock I suck.

I love that Holla Forums shook that namefag off its back in one very autistic night. Poor Holla Forums will never be rid of him.

So in order for Holla Forums to get rid of him they need several anons to impersonate him? Not just ignore him?

Holla Forums is too soft with their shitposting for that to work. He is never leaving that board.

i was rid of him in two clicks. how did the rest of you shitpost him off the board?

Mass impersonation, rampant accusations of every other one being fake, deliberate misconstruing of marxism, intentionally bad edits of his comics, and good ol' hardcore autistic shitposting.

Holla Forums hates being called sjws and liberals, yet that's exactly what they are.

Would they improve if they focused on class and not race? Usually the left tends to be all about class warfare.

Can confirm. Notorious child rapist Val the namefag is a Holla Forums regular, because Holla Forums is a bunch of pussies from Tumblr.

Saw something where a nig said the black Baltimore police officers charged in the event that started the Baltimore Riot were "White African-Americans"

And before you ask, no they weren't Boers from Africa