Dogs

What's your favorite dog breed?

I like weiners

corgis

it's so cute how they waddle around with their tiny little legs

Every pit bull I've ever had or cared for has been the most gentle creature on the face of the planet, beats the shit out of golden retrievers.

Anything smaller than a bulldog is a fucking football.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

They chew a lot as puppies but that's why you train them out of it.

Shit taste in dogs 0/10 would not let pet my pit bull

the insecure persons breed, what are you scared of faggot? why are you projecting so much with the dog?

Like them if you want, but they are the nigger of dogs.

Then a canine coalburner I shall be

less hate, more cute doggies

White Shepherd It ain't white, it ain't right I have two of them and one looks exactly like the one in the pic even tho it is from the wiki, I actually had to check that the one on the wiki isn't mine because mine stood model for a photographer

that's neat. how much did you get for it?

Relatively cheep 300€ but it was privately.

border collie is best dog tbh

Austealian Shepherd, best dog I have ever had.

thatbis mine

-Border Collie
-Black Lab
-Bichon Frise
-Alaskan Malmute/Huskies
-Siberian Mastiff
-Lhaso Ahpso mixed with Poodle
-Pitbull
-Shiba Inu
-Pug

Yes, a couple of those are shit toy breeds, but I've had good experiences with them as companion animals.

I'm currently raising a beautiful little pitbull I found a couple weeks ago wandering. Asked around, no one claimed her. As others have stated, she bites to a ridiculous extent, and housebreaking her is proving difficult, but she cuddles on my arm and goes to sleep every night like a teddy bear and she somehow knows to let me have 8 hours of sleep before messing with me to get me up.

I kinda want to fuck a collie

he looks so happy

He is.

She's a puddin'. The biting and housetraining are the hardest parts of a pit but once they're out of the way it's generally smooth sailing. It's helpful to establish there's things to chew and to not chew like with any other dog but far more stringently. Depending on how old the pup is you can get a bit physical as well ie a swat to the ass or a tap on the nose, they can take it without even flinching.

Same for the toilet training, same rules apply but be more strict about it since they're a stubborn breed.

Russian ovcharka

that dog ain't right

pure breds have a higher chance to have defects. hate to say it but race mixing within dogs gives better offspring on average.

current dog

Most of which comes from breeders being utter retards selecting for dysfunctional traits, fucking with genetic diversity by studding out select dogs hundreds of times and fucking corruption too for good measure.

yeah it's kinda shitty. best results usually come from having a base breed (like Mastin, Shepard, etc) then have that breed with a mixed one. (half Shepard half something else) so you have a 3/4 1/4 relation. it's like when making cocktails, you have your base alcoholic beverage like Vodka and then you add something in the mix for good touch and flavor.

depends on the breed
many 'pure breeds' these days are bred to dog show standards, to fit a certain cosmetic standard. most pure bred working dogs that are still in use are generally healthy and fit. boarder collies and other sheep and cattle dogs for example are not bread to look a certain way they are bred to be healthy and be able to run all day long every day. heading dogs are the most healthy of breeds. having said that if you get one of these breeds you have to make sure they get the exercise they need. border collies make great pets and live relatively long as a kids pet but will live longer and healthier if they are worked.

I can agree with that, I had 4 german shepards before the Mastin. all good dogs.

Capitalist detected

this is your host, the man they call ghost

The friendliest.

That's really cute. My parents got a dog off of craigslist and when I walk him everyone always swears up and down that he's a mix of this-and-that. I've heard that he's a Pyrenees/german shepherd, part husky, part wolf, swiss shepherd, all kinds of shit but I never really figured out what I believe.

I actually didn't know White Shepherd was a breed until I just googled it but it seems like that's what our dog is. Is the dog in the first picture relatively well-groomed?

The only thing that I'm reading that doesn't sound like our dog is that "self-confidence" is listed as a trait, but apparently ours was beaten at some point.

My favorite dog was a basset. She was my dog growing up, I liked her because she was independent enough to entertain herself and she was nice to me because I spoiled her but she was a pretty big bitch to everyone else.

She was super friendly when meeting other dogs for the first time. But then when she was trying to nap or eat and somedog bothered her she would fuck their shit. We had like 140lb lab that had surgery multiple times because his face got infected from her.

heh heh

I had a smooth haired Jack russell. Unfortunately I lost the pictures I had of him

Collies are great dogs, loyal as hell and protective of kids.

My nigga
I grew up with two big ass akitas that could have crushed me when I was little. Best goddamn dogs there are out there.

labs

Australian shepherds

master race reporting in

All races are equal! Those little degenerate mutants that a cat could kill are just as good as a german shepherd!

this guy gets it

yeah.

Schlomo pls

My favourite breed of dog

got me an cat dog

Wolves.

Actually they're considered the official American dog breed. Before we were graced with your underage presence there was a show called The Little Rascals featuring a group of white children and their token black friend and Petey the lovable American Pit Bull Terrier.

Such beautiful little children

Most loyal to humans master race reporting