Tribute to African People

This thread is a tribute to African people. No europeanized africans please. Let's take it back to the roots.

THIS FILE EXISTS ALREADY

holy shit, so thats how they get those funky marks?
thats painful YO

those patterns do look better than modern art though

just imagine … if the romans never civilized europe thats how northern europeans would be living now

How the fuck can you even call this human. They're doing things we've stopped doing like 30 000 years ago. Also they must fucking stink. There is no culture whatsoever here, they're less advanced than Europe/Mediterranee was 2000 years ago.

This thread is niggers.

Holy Marx, why wasint I just born during Victorian era so I could seek military career with tour of duty in colonies of her majesty?

Tbh, you know the only European industrious people(samis) were still living in tents up until the 50`s in most nordic countries. Same could be said of most Eurasian cultures and peoples in Siberia. Not to mention how fucked up mongols were before communists took over.

if all the woman in their tribe looked like the 1st pic,
I would impregnate the entire village and leave behind a superior race

why do negroes always steal,
thats my milk,not yours

savages

looking at negros in their natural habitat is like looking back in time, post more OP.

git laid lad

FAILED TO FETCH HOTWHEEL'S BACKEND
ALACRITY DAEMON ALREADY CONNECTED

niggers are the most intelligent species on earth. cumskins are inferior in every way

is this /tribals general/ now?

just african please

I'm horny =^)

they must have a higher reproduction rate for healthy people on average than us white folks…but are on average dumber

but that girl is a qt, a true qt

it is called scarification

lately it has become trendy in the US to get them done.

Where can buy a mambele?
they look cool

I wish I could have owned slaves, for like sex, and tounge cleaning.