▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▓▓▒▒▒▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓░░▒▓▓█▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓█▓▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒

thats not bad, but cant be adjusted for bigger logs and u have to hold the log?!

How do you make ascii images that show properly on Holla Forums?

odili.8ch.net/b/thread/99

good times

why do you like little girls?

Because they cute and have tight pussy.

I would never suggest removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with sheen of fresh sweat rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, "You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her once more.

You're right user, only monsters would be fapping vigorously to such a terrible story…

two faggots

We love you too user.

shit, I didn't save my ASCII maras

I knew a 10yo once, a friend of one of my stepdaughters, who every time I tickled her ribs she grabbed my hands and moved them up to her budding little boobs. I wasn't sure what to make of it cuz we were in the company of my stepdaughter all the time, and I really didn't think she'd do anything blatant like that in front of her.

Then one night she was staying over and I went to the kitchen to get ice cream. My stepdaughters were asleep, but "Jackie" wasn't. I asked if she wanted some ice cream and of course she said yes. I told her I wasn't her slave and to come get it. She got up and as she walked toward the kitchen she said "you're mean" and smiled. I told her I'd show her 'mean' and started tickling her ribs. She laughed, and once again moved my hands to her chest. I moved them back to her ribs, only to have her move them to her chest again. This time I left them there and brushed my fingers across her nipples a few times, feeling them harden. She let out a soft sigh and I asked if it felt good. She nodded her head yes and leaned back against me.

I kept caressing her little buds and hard nips, getting up my nerve. Finally I moved one hand down and under her t-shirt, onto her thigh. I asked if it was okay and she nodded again. Slid my hand up and cupped her little mound and squeezed it a few times, then stood there caressing her buds and mound through her shirt and panties for about 5 minutes before I suggested going to the bedroom where my stepdaughters slept. She said okay and we went in there, closed the door, and ended up with me going down on her.

For the next 7 months she spent the night as often as possible, or came over when my wife and the kids went somewhere. The only thing she really didn't like doing was anal, but she loved everything else.

Opinions on Minions?
I luv em! They're so funny and innocent, liek me! :3

Are you sure she was a ten year old

omg this post is CANCER
I luv it X3

This is clearly just a fantasy. Fapped anyways.

too much detail for it to be fantasy. why is it so hard to understand preeteen girls love sex?

Text. TEXT. Anyways, I never really like most movies movies meant for kids, save a few, but I guess they are kinda cute and funny.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████████████████████████▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████──███████████████▒
▒███████████████████────██████████████▒
▒███████████████████─────█████████████▒
▒█████████████████─────────███████████▒
▒███████████───────────────────███████▒
▒▒████████────────────────────███─████▒
▒▒███████────────────────────███───███▒
▒▒██████─────██──────────────██────██▒▒
▒▒█████─────████─────────────██────██▒▒
▒▒▒███─────████─███──────────██────██▒▒
▒▒▒███─────███────█──────────███──███▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒██────███────█────────────█████▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒██────████──██──────────────██▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒██────███████──────────────██▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██────█████────────────████▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██────────█████─────██─█▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████──────███──────██──█▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██──█──────██──────██───█▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██────███─────────███────█▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█────██▒▒█████████▒▒█────█▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█────█▒▒▒██─────██▒▒██──██▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██──██▒▒▒██─────██▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█───────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█───────█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█───████───█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█───█▒▒█───█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█───█▒▒█───█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

How do you make them?

▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒░░░░░
█▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▒▒╬╬╬▒▓█▒╬╬╬
██▓▓███████████████████████▌▒▀███████████████████████████████████████▓▓▒▒▒▓██▓╬╬
██▓▓██████████████████████▀╢╠╠╠╠╬╬▒▀███████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
███▓█████████████████████▒╬╠░░╠╠╠╠╢╬▒▓▓█████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██▓▓████████████████████▓▒╬╠░░░╠╠╠╢╢▒▒▒▓▓▓██████████████████████████████▓██▓▓▓▓▓
████████████████████████▓▒╬╠╬░░╠╠╬╢╬╣▒▒▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████████████████████▓▒╢╠╠╠╠╠╠╢╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓
████████████████████████▒╬╬╠╠╠░╠╠╠╢╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█████████████████████████▓▓▓▓
███████████████████████▒╬╢╠╠╠░░░╠╢╢╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████
██████████████████████▓╬╠╠╠╠╠╠░▒▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████
█████████████████████▓╬╢╠╠╠╢╣▒▓▓██████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▌╬▒▒▀▀█████
████▀▀╜░│▓▌█╬████████╬╠╠╠╢╬▒▓▓██████████████████████████████████▓███╬╬╬╬╬╬╢╢╢╢╬▒
▀╜░░░░░░▐██▒▒███████╬╠╠╠╢╢╣▓██▀▀██████████████▓▒▓██████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╬╬╬╬╬╬
░░░░░░░░▐█▌▒▓███╢█▓╬╢╠╠╠╠╢╢╠╠╠╢╬▒▓▓█████████▓▒╢╬▒▓██████████████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░░░░██▌╬▀▒▒╠╠╢╢╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╢╬╬▒▒▓▓▓████▀▒╬╢╠╢▒▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░▐██╬╡╠╢╢╠╠╢╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╢╬╣╬▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒╠╠╠╠╠╢╬▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▓▓█▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░╢██▒╠╠╠╬╠╠╠╠╠╠╢╢╢╢╢╢╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▒▓▒╬╠╠╠╠╠╠╢╣▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒█████████▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒╬╠╠╠╠╢╢╬╢╠╠╠╢╬╬╬▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╠╠╠░╠╠╬▒▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█████████
████████▓▓▓▓████▒╢╢╢╠╠╢╢╢╬╬╢╬╬▒▒▓▓▓█████╬╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╬▒▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
████████████████▒╠╢╢╢╢╢╢╬╬╬╬▒▒▓█████████▓██▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████████▓▓██████████████████
████████████████▒╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒╬▒▓██████▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
████████████████╬╠╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒╣▒▒▓████▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████╠╠╢╬▒╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████▌╠╠╢╬▒▒▒╬▒▓▒▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▌╠╠╠╢╢╢▒▒▒▒▓▒▒╬▒▓███▒▒▒▒▀█████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████╠╠╠╢╬╢╬▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████╬╠╠╠╢╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▒╣█▓╬╠╠╢╢╬▒╬╣▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█████████████████████████████████████████

█████████▀▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▀▓▓▓▀▓▓▀▒▒▓▓▓██████████▓███████▓▓▓█████████████████████████████ ████████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▓▓████▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▒▒▓████████████████████████████ ███████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███████████████████████████ ██████▌▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒MARA▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████ ██████▌▒▓▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒#▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ░≡≡ÉÉÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████ ██████▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÆÉ≡≡ÉÉÉÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████████ ▓▓████▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒ÆÉÉ░BÉÉÉÉÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████████ █████▌▒▓▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒ÆÆÆÑÑ▒▒▒▓▓▓██████████████████████████████ ██████▓▓▀▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒╪▒▒▒▓▒▒▒MÆÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒ÆÉÉÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████ █████▌▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒ÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███▓▒▒ÑÉÉÑ▓▀Å╜█████▓██████████▀▀▀▀█████████████ █████▓▓▀▒▒M▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒ÆÑ▒▒▓▒▒▒▀▒▄Å██▌▒▒▒▒Ƀ▒▓▒╗╦█████▒▓████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▓▓███ █████▓▓▒▒ÆÆ▒▒▒▒Æ▒▒▒▒▒░Ñ▒▒▒▒▒ÑÉÉBÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓██████▌▒▒Ñ▒▒ÑÑÑÑ#ÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▓█ █████▓▓▒▒ÑÑ▒▒▒╫Æ▒▒▒▒▒ÉÑ▒▒▒▒▒≡≡BÉÑÑ▒▒ÆÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█████▀▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒#ÑÑ▒▒▒▀ █████▓▌▒▒ÑÑ▒▒▒▒Ñ╚▒▒▓▒É▒▒▒▒▒Ñ≡º?≡NÉÆÉB≡#▒▒Ñ░╖Ñ▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▀▒Ñ▒▒▒▓▒##▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ████▓▓▒▒▒Æå▒▒▒Æ▒▒▒▒▓▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒ *²Ñ╧ÑÑ▒#▒▒╝╜╜╝▀▀▀▀▀▀É≡▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▒Å▒ÑÑ▒▒#▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ████▓▓▒▒▒▒Æ▒▒▒Ñ▒Ñ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ .. .. .x═#▒▒▓▒ÑÉÉ▄▒#▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ████▓▀▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ : % ÷≡B≡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ████▌▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒ ' . Ω╗ÑÆ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █████▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒╡ `─. . ` (╜▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ █████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓╡ ~ . ╓#▄Ñ▒▓▒▒▒███████▓▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÑÑÑ ██████▓Å▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▀▀▒╦ . . ▄▓██▓██▌▒▒▓█████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ███████▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒ÆÉÉÑÑÑÅ▒#▄ ,▄#▓▀▀▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒ ████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒Æ≡≡≡É≡BÉÑ▒▀▒##▄▄▄▄##▓▓█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████████████▓▀▀▓ ████████▀╜Å▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▒▒Æ≡≡≡≡ÉÉÆÑÆÉÉÑ▒▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ⁿÉ╜≡≡└┴Å▀▀▀▀███████████████████▓▓ ██████▀Lº¿╤≡Z;▓▀▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Æ≡≡≡≡≡ÉÉÉ≡≡≡BÑ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╕: »Ö≡≡BÉÅ▀▀████████████████

█████████▀▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▀▓▓▓▀▓▓▀▒▒▓▓▓██████████▓███████▓▓▓█████████████████████████████
████████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▓▓████▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▒▒▓████████████████████████████
███████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███████████████████████████
██████▌▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒MARA▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████
██████▌▒▓▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒#▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ░≡≡ÉÉÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████
██████▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÆÉ≡≡ÉÉÉÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████████
▓▓████▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒ÆÉÉ░BÉÉÉÉÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████████
█████▌▒▓▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒ÆÆÆÑÑ▒▒▒▓▓▓██████████████████████████████
██████▓▓▀▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒╪▒▒▒▓▒▒▒MÆÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒ÆÉÉÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████
█████▌▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒ÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███▓▒▒ÑÉÉÑ▓▀Å╜█████▓██████████▀▀▀▀█████████████
█████▓▓▀▒▒M▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒ÆÑ▒▒▓▒▒▒▀▒▄Å██▌▒▒▒▒Ƀ▒▓▒╗╦█████▒▓████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▓▓███
█████▓▓▒▒ÆÆ▒▒▒▒Æ▒▒▒▒▒░Ñ▒▒▒▒▒ÑÉÉBÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓██████▌▒▒Ñ▒▒ÑÑÑÑ#ÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▓█
█████▓▓▒▒ÑÑ▒▒▒╫Æ▒▒▒▒▒ÉÑ▒▒▒▒▒≡≡BÉÑÑ▒▒ÆÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█████▀▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒#ÑÑ▒▒▒▀
█████▓▌▒▒ÑÑ▒▒▒▒Ñ╚▒▒▓▒É▒▒▒▒▒Ñ≡º?≡NÉÆÉB≡#▒▒Ñ░╖Ñ▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▀▒Ñ▒▒▒▓▒##▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒
████▓▓▒▒▒Æå▒▒▒Æ▒▒▒▒▓▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒ *²Ñ╧ÑÑ▒#▒▒╝╜╜╝▀▀▀▀▀▀É≡▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▒Å▒ÑÑ▒▒#▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
████▓▓▒▒▒▒Æ▒▒▒Ñ▒Ñ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ .. .. .x═#▒▒▓▒ÑÉÉ▄▒#▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
████▓▀▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ : % ÷≡B≡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
████▌▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒ ' . Ω╗ÑÆ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒╡ `─. . ` (╜▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ
█████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓╡ ~ . ╓#▄Ñ▒▓▒▒▒███████▓▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÑÑÑ
██████▓Å▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▀▀▒╦ . . ▄▓██▓██▌▒▒▓█████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
███████▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒ÆÉÉÑÑÑÅ▒#▄ ,▄#▓▀▀▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒
████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒Æ≡≡≡É≡BÉÑ▒▀▒##▄▄▄▄##▓▓█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████████████▓▀▀▓
████████▀╜Å▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▒▒Æ≡≡≡≡ÉÉÆÑÆÉÉÑ▒▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ⁿÉ╜≡≡└┴Å▀▀▀▀███████████████████▓▓
██████▀Lº¿╤≡Z;▓▀▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Æ≡≡≡≡≡ÉÉÉ≡≡≡BÑ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╕: »Ö≡≡BÉÅ▀▀████████████████

:3

▓██▓███▀█m.████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▓███████████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓█████████████▀▀▓ █▓▓█████████▄▄█████████████████▀▀▒▒▒▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓ █████████████████████████████▀É⌠≥╤╪▒▒▀▀▓▌▒▒▀████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████▀▀██▌▒▒▒Ñ┐- `"≡≡Ü≡ÑÑ▒▒▒▓█████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████▓▓W- ╙▓▓▒▒≡,.. ;≡Ñ▒▓▒╙▓████████████████████████████████ ▌╩▒▀▀▀▓▓▌▌▀▀▀▀███████▓▀åÑ▒║▓▒▒≡ .º≡▒▓▓Ωå███████▓▓▓▓███████████████████▀█ ██▓▓▓#▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▌▀▒ ╒▒▓▓▒#BΘ≈. .»==²≡≡Ñ▒▓▌i▒██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▀▓▓███████▌Ñ▒ ▓██▌██▓█▓█▓██▌███████▌▌████▌▀▒#▓#É─ ?δ╚▀▒M≡Z▒▀▀òÖ▓████████████▓▓▓▓ÑÅ▓▓▓▓▓▓███▌÷Å ███▓██████▓██▓████████▌██▓▀#▒P└= ? s▒▓Æ3'▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒Æ#▒▓▓▓▓▓████┌╞ ▄▓▓▄▓▌▒÷▐░LÑ▒▐███████▀Å▀Å▀╡▒▒» Ow»u. ;B▒▒Æ?»▒╫███████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓████`└ ▀██▌██▓▌█▌▓██▓███████▌▓▓##ÑÅ▒╦» ., , .. »≡Ñ▓▒╡≈.$▒╣██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒ÆÑ▒▓▓▓▓████`3 ▓██▓█▌▓▌▓▌▀██▒███████▌▌█▓▒##▒▓Æ⌂?Ñ▒╧╧Ñ┘";≡Ñ▓█▌╛=.3▓▓╣██████▓▓█▓▌▒▒nÉÉ▒▓▓▓▀████W9 ▓██▓█▌█▌█▌▓██▒███████▌▌█▓▌▌▒▒▀█▓▄╖¬ :s╖#▓███▀╛≈; ╫▓▓Å█████▓▓█▓▒ÑÑ≡DÄ▒▒▒▓▓████▒Ñ ███▓█▌█▌█▌▓██▒███████▌██▓█▌▒▓▒▓█▓▀▓▒#▒▓▀▀▀█▌▓▓H,∩ Ñ▀█▒██▒▒Å╙Å▒Å░O¿wBÑ▓▓███████▌N ███▓█▌█╣█▌▓██▒████████████▒▓█▓▓▓▓░└┘└└d≡É▒▀▒▒▀L;≡.3Å▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓ ███▀█▌█▀█▌▓██▀█████████▀Å▒▀Å▒▓▓▓# Ñ▓▓▒måΩ┌3╦ ⌐▀█████████████████████████ ▓██▓█▌▓▓▓▌▓██▓██████▌┴ -≡IÉ

███████▓▓█▓█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓█████████████████████████
███████████████░░░░▓▓▓█▓█▓▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░█████████████████████
██████████████░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████
████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓███████████████
██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓████████████████
███████▓█▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒███████████████
███████▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████
██████▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
██▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓▓███████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓█▓██▓▓███
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓████
███████▓▓▓██▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓██▓██
███████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
███████▓██▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░
█████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓████▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▓▓▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒░░▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▒▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓████████
████████████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓█▓████████████
█████████████▓█▓▓███▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓████████████████████████
████████████▓███▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
████████████████▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▓▓▓█████████████████████████████████▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓

░░░░░░░░▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████████████████▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░▒░░▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▓▓██████▓▓▒▒▓▓████▓██████████████████▓▓▒▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▒▒▒█▓▓████▓▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓██▓█▓▒▒▓▓████▓▓██████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒█████▒▒▒▒▓████▓▓██████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▒
░░░░░▒▓▓▓█▓██▓██▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓████▓▓▓██████████████████▓▓▒▒▒
░░░░░▓▓▒▓█▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒
░░░░▒▒▒▒▓█▓▒██▓█▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓███████▓█▓██████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒
░░▒░▓▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓█▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓█▓▓▒▒▒
░░░▒▓░░▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▓▒▒▒
░░░▒▒▓░▒▓▓▓▓██▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
░░░░▒▓▒▓▒▓▓██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░▒░▓▓█▓▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓
░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▓████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████████▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓█████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█████▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████████▓███████▓███▓▓▒▒▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓██████████████████▓▓▓▓███▓▒▒▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓
░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██████████████▓█▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓███████████████▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓████████▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓█▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓████▓▓▓████████▓▓▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▒░░░▓▓█▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█████████▓▒░▓▓███▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓████▓▓████▓▓████▓░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█████████▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓██▓▓██████▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓█████▓█████████▓▓▓░▒░▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓███████▓██▓▓▒▓░▓▓▓▓▒░░░▓▒▓▒▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓██▓██████▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓▓████▓█▓▓▓░░██▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▓▒░▓▓░▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█▓██▓█▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓███▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░█▓▒▓▓▒▓░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓████▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█████████▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒░░░░▓████▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓███████████▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░████▓░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▒░░░░▒█▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓████████▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▒▒░░░▓▓▓████████▓█▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▒▒░░██▓█████████▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓████████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒██▓█████▓███▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██▓███████▓███▓████▓█▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████▓▓██████▓██████████▓█████▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████████████████████████▓█▓███▓▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████▓▓█████████░░█▓█████░▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████▓████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░█▓█▒░▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒

MARA TILL THE END!

MARA

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓▓▓██░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓██▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█░░▓█░░░▒░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓█▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█▓████████████▓▓███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████████▓█▓▓▓█▓▓███▓▓████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓█████████▓▓▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████▓▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▒░░▒▓█▓█▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓█████████▓▓▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▓▓█████████▓▒▒▒░▒▓░░░░░▒▓▓█▓██▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░▒▓█▓░░▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓███▓▒▒░░░░░▓█▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░█▓███▓▒░░░░░░░░▒░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░███▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓░▓██▓█▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓█▒░▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒▓░▒▒▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░▒▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░▒░░░▒▓███▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░█▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░▓▒░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▓██████▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓░▓▓██████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓░░▒█░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▓████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓█▓░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓███▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▒▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░██▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓░▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓░░▓░░▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▓▓░▒░▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░▒▓░▓░░░▒▒░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▓░░░▓░▓▓░▒░░░▒▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▓▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▒░░░░▒▓▓▓░░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░▒▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░
░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░▒▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒░▒▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒░▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▓▓█▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▒░░░░▒▓██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓░▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▒░░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░███████████
░░░░░▒▓░▓▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░▒▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░▒▒░░░░███████
░░░░▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░▓█████
░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓
░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░▒▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░▓████████████████▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░███████████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░▒▓██████████████▓▓███████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░▓░█▒▓░░░░░░░░░███▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓▓███░▓░░░░░░░░▒▓█▓▓▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█████▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓░█▓█▓█▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓░░░░▓█▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓█▓█▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██▓█░░░░░░░▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓████▓▓░░█░░░▓█▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░█░██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░███████▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓█░░▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░██▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓░░░▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓█░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░██░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░█░█▒▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░▓▒▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░▓█░█▒▓▓█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒▓
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░██░█▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▒▒▓▓
░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒░▒▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓██████████████░▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓█▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓████████▓▓▓

▒▓░░▒░▒░▒░░░░▒░▓▒▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░▒░▒▒
▒▒▓░░▓░▒░░░░░▒░▓▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░▒░░░▒▒▒░▒░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░▒▒
▒▒░▒▓▒▒░░░░░░▓░▓▒▒▒░░▒░░░░░░▒░░▒░░░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
░░░▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓░▒▒░▒░▒████▓▓▓██▓▒▒░░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒███████▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▒░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓
░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒░▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓████████▓█▓███▓░░░░░░░▓████████████▓█████▓░▒▒░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓
░▒░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▒▓▒▒▓███▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▓████████████▓███████▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▓▓▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒░▒████████████▓█████████▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░▒▓▒▒▒░▒░▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█████████▓▓▓███████████▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█████▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
░▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓██▓▓████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▓▓█████▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓█████████▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓█▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓████████▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒███████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓█████▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒
▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓█████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓█████████▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓█████▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▓█▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█▓████████▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▓▓░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░▒▒▒▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▒▒▒▒░▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓████▓▓▒▒░░░▒▓▒░▓▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓██████▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓███▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓
▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓
▓█▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓
▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒▓▒▓▓█▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓
▓█▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▓░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░▒░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓░░▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓█▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒▒░░▒░░░
▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░
▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓░▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓░░▒░░░░
▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒░░▓▒░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░
▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▒▒▒▒▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▓░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓░░▓░▓░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓░▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░▓▒▒▒▒▓▒░▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒░▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒░░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒░▒▒▒▓▒░░▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▓░▓▓░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▓▓▒░▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░
▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒░░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓█▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓█▓█▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▒▓░░▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒█▒▒█▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓████████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓█▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▒▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓██████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒██▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░▓▒▒▒▓░▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒██▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒░▒░▒░▒▓▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒░▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

TOP KEK Is there a site you are using to make these please?

▒ ▓██▓███▀█m.████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▓███████████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓█████████████▀▀▓ █▓▓█████████▄▄█████████████████▀▀▒▒▒▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓ █████████████████████████████▀É⌠≥╤╪▒▒▀▀▓▌▒▒▀████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████▀▀██▌▒▒▒Ñ┐- `"≡≡Ü≡ÑÑ▒▒▒▓█████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████▓▓W- ╙▓▓▒▒≡,.. ;≡Ñ▒▓▒╙▓████████████████████████████████ ▌╩▒▀▀▀▓▓▌▌▀▀▀▀███████▓▀åÑ▒║▓▒▒≡ .º≡▒▓▓Ωå███████▓▓▓▓███████████████████▀█ ██▓▓▓#▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▌▀▒ ╒▒▓▓▒#BΘ≈. .»==²≡≡Ñ▒▓▌i▒██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▀▓▓███████▌Ñ▒ ▓██▌██▓█▓█▓██▌███████▌▌████▌▀▒#▓#É─ ?δ╚▀▒M≡Z▒▀▀òÖ▓████████████▓▓▓▓ÑÅ▓▓▓▓▓▓███▌÷Å ███▓██████▓██▓████████▌██▓▀#▒P└= ? s▒▓Æ3'▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒Æ#▒▓▓▓▓▓████┌╞ ▄▓▓▄▓▌▒÷▐░LÑ▒▐███████▀Å▀Å▀╡▒▒» Ow»u. ;B▒▒Æ?»▒╫███████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓████`└ ▀██▌██▓▌█▌▓██▓███████▌▓▓##ÑÅ▒╦» ., , .. »≡Ñ▓▒╡≈.$▒╣██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒ÆÑ▒▓▓▓▓████`3 ▓██▓█▌▓▌▓▌▀██▒███████▌▌█▓▒##▒▓Æ⌂?Ñ▒╧╧Ñ┘";≡Ñ▓█▌╛=.3▓▓╣██████▓▓█▓▌▒▒nÉÉ▒▓▓▓▀████W9 ▓██▓█▌█▌█▌▓██▒███████▌▌█▓▌▌▒▒▀█▓▄╖¬ :s╖#▓███▀╛≈; ╫▓▓Å█████▓▓█▓▒ÑÑ≡DÄ▒▒▒▓▓████▒Ñ ███▓█▌█▌█▌▓██▒███████▌██▓█▌▒▓▒▓█▓▀▓▒#▒▓▀▀▀█▌▓▓H,∩ Ñ▀█▒██▒▒Å╙Å▒Å░O¿wBÑ▓▓███████▌N ███▓█▌█╣█▌▓██▒████████████▒▓█▓▓▓▓░└┘└└d≡É▒▀▒▒▀L;≡.3Å▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓ ███▀█▌█▀█▌▓██▀█████████▀Å▒▀Å▒▓▓▓# Ñ▓▓▒måΩ┌3╦ ⌐▀█████████████████████████ ▓██▓█▌▓▓▓▌▓██▓██████▌┴ -≡IÉ

█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▓████████▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒⌂┬÷ ...?┘Ñ▒▀▀▀▓▓█████▓▓█▀▒▒ÑÉ≡≡Ñ▒██#ÉÉBÉ≡≡≡≡≡1─ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██████▀▒▀▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒╩▒╤≡. .º?d≡Ñ▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒É≡Æ3≡ÑÆ▒▓█▌ÉB≡≡≡≡⌂Oi?: ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒É¿B▒▓▓▀██▓▀▒▒▓▒Ñ" .. «x≡É└Ö≡ÆÑÑÑ▒Æ▒▄┐▒▒Æ╡▒▓▓██Æ≡≡⌂⌂σs≈!! ███████████████▌▒▒▒▓▓▒██▀▒▒▓▀░` ;╖⌂ . .─3≡≡≡ÉNÑ▒Å▓╛██▓▒▒▓▓▓▌Æ≡⌂sss≈!!' █▓▓████████████▓▌▓▓▓▀█▀▒▓▀▓Å ≡#Æ≡─ -÷÷»≈⌂≡Ñ▒▒▓▓M███▓▒▓█▓▌É≡⌂ds≈»!"' ██▓█████████▓▓▒▓██▓▓▀▒▓█▒▒┘ xÑÑL . . .÷£Ñ▒▒▓▓▌Ñ█████▓██▓Æ≡≡is≈!"": ▀▓██████████▓▓▓▓█▓▓Å▒▓█▌▒ ,╧#≡ .÷≡Ñ▒▓▓▓▌▓█████▓▓█▓▒É≡⌂d≈!,,: ▒▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓█▓▓▒¿═≤═∞#Æ▒¿ ÷B▒▒▀▓▌███████▓█▓▓▒≡≡

ugly buttercup

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░████████████████████████▒░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▓█████░░░░███████████▓░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓▓████░░░░░░████▓░███▒░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓██████░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓████████▓███████▓▓█░░░░░░░███████▓░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░███████▓▓███████████████▓▓░█▓░▓░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░██▓▓▓██████████████▓▓░▒░░░░████▓██████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░▓▓▓████████████▓▓░▒░░░░░█░░░░▓███░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░███████▒█░▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▒█░░░░████░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░█░░░░░░█████████▓████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓░░▓░░░░░░░░████████▓████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▓░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▓▓▓██▓▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▓█▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓███████░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░▓█▓██░░░░░░░░░██▓▒███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░██▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▓░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░▒█░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▒░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

##╤Ñ═╗╗≡═dºº: º. :=ºö3≡=≡=ºº:÷. ?Ñ###Æ≤≥ :───ºººº÷==ö3≥8 ▓▀▓▀▒▓▒▒▒▒Ñ#ÑÑÑbΘE"`6Ä╤▒#ÑÑ▒▒Æ┼ÉBÆB≡─.»PÑ▒▀▓▓▓▀▒#≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡BÉÉÉÉÉÆÆÑÑÑÑÑ▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▀▀▓▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ≡÷ .⌂÷≡ÆÑÆ¢ÑÑÆÄÉdBÉB─:.?ÉÑ▒▒▀▓▓▓▒▒Ñ≡≡≡≡L≡≡≡≡≡Z≡≡≡EÉÉÉÉÉÆÆÑÑÑÑÑÑ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒#÷ B »≡Pd.┐≡Zi≡÷ ²≡? .3ÉÑ▒▒▀▓██▒▒╦111⌂111≡≡≡≡P≡ÉɃƒÆÆÑÑÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▌▒▒▓▓▓▒▒»#≡ß≡»÷ ; `` .;≡ÉÑ▒▀▓▓█▒▒▒###########▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Ñ▒╣▒▒▓▀▒▒▒▒▓▓▌▀░╣ÑÑÑ⌂ :≈÷ ÷i≡ÉÑ▒▒▓█▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▀▒Ñ▒▒▓▓▒Ñ▒▒#Ñ≡ ÷8⌂:- . :"≈3≡ÑÑÅ▓▒▒▒Æ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▒Ñ▒▒▒╡Ñ╪▒▀▓▒ß▒#Ñ≡ .,≡≈; ;¿╖#ÑÆÆ▒╚▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▀▒ÆÑ▒▒ÆÑÑ▒▒▀у##É ÷⌂─ . :╓≤É┘└sBÉ≡ÑⁿÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▀▒▒ÑÑ▒NÉÑÑ▒▒ÆÉ▒#∩:.s÷;÷÷ .÷≡É╓╖▄▄##Æ`.N¿#Ñ#▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▒▒ÆÑÑÆM┼ÉÑ▒┼≡Ñ░s'«s⌂≡¡;! »≡≡≡▀▓▀¡éÉ! dÅ▒Æ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▒ÑÆÑ#ÑΩPÉÆÉOÆ▒#ÑÉí$▒Ñ#▄╖≈. .= ;É▒ÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▀▀▒▒ÆÑ#ÑÉÉÉNÉ⌂B#╖≡≡∩╣▀#▓Å »`─ ;Ñ▀ÑÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▀▒▒Ñ▒▒╚ÑÉßBÉ≡≡ÉÉÑ≡╒»-┴: ;Æ▒ÆÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▌▒▓▒▒#▒▒▒▒ÆΩ░É≡ZÆ⌂E≡δ»»─ 3#▒ÉÑ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÆÆÉ┼≡ö▒Æ≡⌂─ .┬Æ▒ÑÑ▓▓▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÆPO╫▓Bu─ - .. .»? ≥≡÷dN▒▒▒▀▀▓▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ÑÑÆ≡⌂╚▀Æ

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓████▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒░░░▓░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓█▓███▓▓░░▒░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓██████▓██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒░▓▓▓████████▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░▒░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓████▓▓█▒█░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓████▓░█░░░░░░░▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓░█░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓░░▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░▒░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓░░░░▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▒
▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▓░▒░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░▒░░
▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░▒░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░▒░▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒░░░▒░░▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒░████████░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░███▓░░░░░░░████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████░░░░░░░░█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████░░░░░░░░░█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓░░░░███████▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓█░░░███░░██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓█░░░░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░█░░░░▓░░░░░░░██░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░███░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓██░░█████░░▓███░░▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███▓░░░░░░█████░█░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███████░░▓██████░█░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████████▓█░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████░░░░░▓████░█░▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░██████░░░░░░░░███░█░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓░▓▒▒██▓▓▓░░░░░░█▓▓█▓▓█▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▓█▓░░░░▓▒▓█░▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓██░░░███▒▒▒▒██░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░█████████▓████▓████████████░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░███████████████████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░████████▓█▓▓▓▓█████▓████████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░█████▓░░████████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░███████░███████▓▓▓██░░▓█████████░█░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░██████░█░███████▓▓████████████████░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░██████░███████████████████████████░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▓███▓█▒▒████████████████████████████░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░███████░███████████████████████████░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░████▒██░█████████████████████████░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░███▓▒█░████▓▓██▓▓██████████████████░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░░█████▓░░██████████████████░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▓██░░░░▓███▓░░████████▓░██░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░██████████████░▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████████████░▓██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█░░░░░░░░░▓██████████████████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒█░████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

:(
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂░▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒░░░░░╦▒▓▓▓█░░░║█▓▓▓▓▓███▌░░Bë░╣▓█▓▓▓▓▒▄▒░B╫▒╫╫╫▓▓▓╫
░░úú░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂╟╬╫╫╫╫╫▒╫▒ë░░░░╟████▓█▓▄╗╫▓██▓▌▀▀█▌▄░░╦▄▒▓▌╫╠╣▀▓▓██▓▒▒╫▒▒▓▓▒╫
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂╢╫╫╬╫╫╫╬╫▒░░░░░▄▓▀▀▐░░░░░3╬░░░░░░░ÿ▄▓▓▓█▓█╫╫╫╫╫╫██▀▀▌▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂u▒╫B╫╫╫╫╫▒░░░▄▀▀░░É░░░░╣░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░░É░▀▀▄╫╫╣██▌╦╣╫╫╫▒▀▀╫╫╫
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░;⌂⌂╟╬╫╫╫╫╫╫╬▒░▄▀░░░╙É░░╗╩δÉÉ▐╗░░░╗░ÉÉM#░░░░░░░░▐▓╬▓██▒╫▒▒▒╫╫▒▒▒╫▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂»▒╫╫╬▒▒╫╫▒ë▓░░░░░░░V╝φßÉÉÉÉÉÉÉDbK╦╗░░░░░░░░░░░╙████▓▒▒▒╫╫▒▒▒▒▒╫
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂╢╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╬▒║▒░░░░░░░ßMδÉΣ╝╦░░░░░░░░░░É░░░░░░░░░░███████▒╫▒▒▒▒╫╫╫
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╔▒╫╫╫╫╫B╫╣░║░░░░░░░╔Å5░N╙╩@░░░É▄╦Ñ║5Φ░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▒╫▒▒▒▒╫▒▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú╣▒╬╬╫╫╫B╬M░░▓▄░░░░4L'L╙f,`▐@░╝░╙µ:O╙╗░░░░░░░░░▄████████▒▒▒▒▒╫╫╫╫
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒╫╫╬╫╫B╬╣░░░░╠▀▒▌╢Zm:║▓:¡φÜ▌░,`u:",░╚░░░░░░▄▓█████████▌▓▒▒▒╫╫▒╫╫
░ù░░░░░░░░░░░░░╠▒B╫╫╬╬╬K▒░░░░░╦╫MM:░:╙L:»5╥M(░::,:::»░S╣▓▀▒╫▀████████▌▓▓▓▀▒╫▓▓▄▄
ë░░Ü≡╦╦░░░░░░░░╟╫▒▒╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░`:µ``:⌂:║:`⌂:╓▓:═ⁿ▒╚▓▀╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
¡≥░⌂⌂⌂░░u░░░░ù░▒╫▒╫╫▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╣@N»φ⌂⌂*═½▒▌f"^:▀Ü::Zú▄▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
²░░u:,:::`^^^^╠╫▒▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▀▄É╪╢=╥▒▀░╙@:`$Å⌐╓é╗▓▒▒╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂::::'::`BΦ╫▒╣╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫BBB╫╬▒▀║▀ß▒▀░░░░║b╤╤@Q▄▒▀╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒
/⌂ú░úu⌂uu¡u;;,,,'.:⌂»Z5╙╩╝╩KK▄▀░░░░4▄▀░░░░░╣░░░▄█╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂!⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂;u⌂`╓▒░░╗KÉ░▄░░░░░░░▐▒╗@▐▀▄╠╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫╫
░░░░░░░ú⌂úúúú⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂░µú⌂░▌░░▒░░╗▓▀░░░░░░░░▌░▐▄░▀▌K╬╬╬╬░░BBBB╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒╫
░░░░░░░░⌂░░µ⌂⌂⌂:!!^⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂▐▌░░░░▄▀▌░░░░░░░░░█░░╠@░▓░ú░░░░ΣÅ╠╩╝K╬╬╬╫╬╬╬╬░B░░╬░░BB
░░░░░░░░░/u⌂⌂⌂;;;!!`::^;::;▀K▄▄▒░▐M░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▌░▐Múúú░░░░░░░░░╠░ë░░░░ÉÉÉΣ░Σß╟▀
░░░░⌂⌂░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂,⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂;⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂ú▌░░░░░░░░▄▓▓@░░░▓úú░ú░úúúú░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂úú⌂⌂⌂⌂ú⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂ú▐▀▄▄░░▄▄▓▌▓▓▓▒δ▀░░░µ⌂⌂úúúµ░░⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░⌂!;⌂!⌂⌂!!⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂!!!!!^!⌂⌂░⌂░▐║▓▓▓▓▓▒╫▌░░ú⌂░⌂ú⌂úu⌂╩ë░]╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░;::::;:⌂⌂úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂⌂!⌂⌂⌂⌂ú╗▓▌▒▓▌▓▓▓▓@░░░úú░úúuú⌂⌂⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂uuu⌂;`:⌂⌂⌂;!⌂⌂:^^;;╗▌╫▌▒▒▒▓▌▒╫▒░░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂jD░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂;⌂⌂░⌂⌂░░úú░░░úúú⌂⌂::::``:``^``:^▀▓▓▒▒▒▒█▒▒╫M░░░░░░uu⌂⌂⌂⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
;;⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂uu⌂░░úú░░░úúú⌂⌂;⌂;⌂/:::::uu⌂╟╣╫▒▒▒▒▓▀▀▀░░░░░⌂úúú⌂⌂⌂j░░u░░░░░úú░░░░░░░░░

▓▓░░░░██░░██░░█░░░░█░░█████████████████████████████████████████
▓░░░░▓░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░███████░██████████████████████████████████
░░░░▓░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░▒░█░▓████████▓██████▓███████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████████████████
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████████████████████
░░░░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░███░▓░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████
▒░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░█████████████████
░░░█▓░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████████░░░█████████████████████
░░░█░░░█░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░██████▓░█▒████████████████████████
░░░██▓███░░█░███████░░░░░░░░░█████░█░░░████████████████████████
░░██░█░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░██████████████████████
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████░░░░░░░░░░▓████████████████
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░████████████████
░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░██████████████
░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░████████████████
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████░░░░░██████████████████
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█████░████░░░░░░░░█████████████████
░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░███████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░███████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█████████░░░░███████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░█░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████▓▓▓▓
█░░░▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████▓
░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████████████████████████████████
█░░█░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████████████████████
██░░▓█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████
████▓███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓███████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▓███████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓███████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█████████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓█████████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓█████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████████████████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓████████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒░░░▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓████████▓███▓███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓█▓████████▓██▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░▒▓█▒▓▓▓▓████░███▓███████▓███████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓██▒▓▓██▓█████▓▓█▓█████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓█▓██▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█▓██▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓█████▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓█▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██▓███▓▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓█▓█▓█████▓██████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓███▓███▓████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓██▓▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█▓█▓█▓████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█▓██▓▓██▓█████▓███████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓█▓██▓███▓█████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██▓▓█▓█████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓███▓██▓██████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓█████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓█▓██▓█▓▓███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓█▓▓█▓▓███████████████
▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████████████████
▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████████
▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███████▓▓███████████████████
▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓████████████████████████
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓██▓█████████████████████
▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓█████████████████████
▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█████████████████
▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.(////////,*****(%&%&,,,,@%%%%/&@@@,,,*,,(%@#((#/****(**/(/%*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..////////(*****,#@@@(&@,,,@&%%%%&*@,,,,,&(&,**/##&&((/*//(#**,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..//////(*(**,*,,%@&,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&*@(&%*****@&@%/(#(###//,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.*//*////*/**,*@,,.%,,,,(,,,,,,,,*,,,#,,,,#&****&&@,*(///(%(/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....(/**/////**,@,,,%,,,,.,(%#(*/(#%/.,,,,,,,,,.&**@@@*//////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...**/*////*(*%.,,,,,,,,,..,**,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@*&@**(/////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...(//*/(**(*@.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*(,,,,,,,,,,(@&&@@#/////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**/////**(,#,,,,,,,,,...,,/,,,.(#*.,,,,,,,,,,,,#@@%@@@&//(///*/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(***//*****@,,,,,,,%..*..(,,,,,#,(,,*,,,,,,,,,.@@@%@@@#*(////(/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(*/*****(,,,@,,,,,........%,#../... ,,,,,,,,,,@@@&@@@@///////**,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(***/*****,*,,,#@. *..%..*/*/.......((,,,,,.&&@@@&@@@@%/////**,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(**//**//,,,,,,(@#.........%.*......./,%@****@&@@@@@@@(%%###(/*/******,,,,,,,,.(((//////(/(((((#(..............%(*//,%//**********((((((((/////.........,,***(/(//////////////%/..... /.% //..%...(,@******/(//*//////(((/(///**............(((//////////////(.......&.,......../,@(((##(#((***#//////((/((((............../////////////*****@#%,.,%,,,./... #,((/((((((((((((((((((###((///.................../#(/*******%/,,,,*.,,,,,(,,*@(///////////////(((((((((((((((,,,,,....,..................&.,,,#,#,,,,,,,&,,,@///////#///////////////////////.,,,,,,............,,......&,,,#,,(.,,,,,,,@.%,,&****///////////////////////#//,,,,,,,...,.,.........,,.,&,,/,,,@*,,,,,,,,&,,*,,%,/##(/****************///////,,,,,,,,,,,,..............@,,,,,(&,,,,,,,,,(*,,%,,#.,,,,,,,,*(##(##(/**********,,,,,......................&//@..@,,,,,,,,,(&,,/,,@,,,,,,,,,,,,,**,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........................&,,,,,,,,.&,,,,,,,,....,...,.,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............,.........&,,,,,,/@.%@&.,,..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........................,,,..@//&*&/%,,.,...,...*//./,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............................,(%/&(///(*,,,,.,,,.....,*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........................(/&////@//&,,...........*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒░
████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒░░▒░░▒░▓▒▒▒▓▒
████▓██████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░▒░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓
███▓██████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓
██▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓██▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓
███████▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓███▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒░▒░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓
██████▓▓▓████▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓
█████▓█▓▓█▓█▓▓██████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓
████▓██▓▓█████████████▓▓███▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
███████████████████▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████▓███████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓██████░▓█▓██▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓██████░░▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒▓░░▒▒▓▓███▓░░░▓▓▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒░░▓█▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓█████▓▓█▓▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒░
██▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▓▓▓▓
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂░▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒░░░░░╦▒▓▓▓█░░░║█▓▓▓▓▓███▌░░Bë░╣▓█▓▓▓▓▒▄▒░B╫▒╫╫╫▓▓▓╫░░úú░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂╟╬╫╫╫╫╫▒╫▒ë░░░░╟████▓█▓▄╗╫▓██▓▌▀▀█▌▄░░╦▄▒▓▌╫╠╣▀▓▓██▓▒▒╫▒▒▓▓▒╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂╢╫╫╬╫╫╫╬╫▒░░░░░▄▓▀▀▐░░░░░3╬░░░░░░░ÿ▄▓▓▓█▓█╫╫╫╫╫╫██▀▀▌▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂u▒╫B╫╫╫╫╫▒░░░▄▀▀░░É░░░░╣░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░░É░▀▀▄╫╫╣██▌╦╣╫╫╫▒▀▀╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░;⌂⌂╟╬╫╫╫╫╫╫╬▒░▄▀░░░╙É░░╗╩δÉÉ▐╗░░░╗░ÉÉM#░░░░░░░░▐▓╬▓██▒╫▒▒▒╫╫▒▒▒╫▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂»▒╫╫╬▒▒╫╫▒ë▓░░░░░░░V╝φßÉÉÉÉÉÉÉDbK╦╗░░░░░░░░░░░╙████▓▒▒▒╫╫▒▒▒▒▒╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂╢╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╬▒║▒░░░░░░░ßMδÉΣ╝╦░░░░░░░░░░É░░░░░░░░░░███████▒╫▒▒▒▒╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╔▒╫╫╫╫╫B╫╣░║░░░░░░░╔Å5░N╙╩@░░░É▄╦Ñ║5Φ░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▒╫▒▒▒▒╫▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú╣▒╬╬╫╫╫B╬M░░▓▄░░░░4L'L╙f,`▐@░╝░╙µ:O╙╗░░░░░░░░░▄████████▒▒▒▒▒╫╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒╫╫╬╫╫B╬╣░░░░╠▀▒▌╢Zm:║▓:¡φÜ▌░,`u:",░╚░░░░░░▄▓█████████▌▓▒▒▒╫╫▒╫╫░ù░░░░░░░░░░░░░╠▒B╫╫╬╬╬K▒░░░░░╦╫MM:░:╙L:»5╥M(░::,:::»░S╣▓▀▒╫▀████████▌▓▓▓▀▒╫▓▓▄▄ë░░Ü≡╦╦░░░░░░░░╟╫▒▒╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░`:µ``:⌂:║:`⌂:╓▓:═ⁿ▒╚▓▀╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒¡≥░⌂⌂⌂░░u░░░░ù░▒╫▒╫╫▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╣@N»φ⌂⌂*═½▒▌f"^:▀Ü::Zú▄▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒²░░u:,:::`^^^^╠╫▒▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▀▄É╪╢=╥▒▀░╙@:`$Å⌐╓é╗▓▒▒╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂::::'::`BΦ╫▒╣╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫BBB╫╬▒▀║▀ß▒▀░░░░║b╤╤@Q▄▒▀╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒/⌂ú░úu⌂uu¡u;;,,,'.:⌂»Z5╙╩╝╩KK▄▀░░░░4▄▀░░░░░╣░░░▄█╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂!⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂;u⌂`╓▒░░╗KÉ░▄░░░░░░░▐▒╗@▐▀▄╠╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫╫░░░░░░░ú⌂úúúú⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂░µú⌂░▌░░▒░░╗▓▀░░░░░░░░▌░▐▄░▀▌K╬╬╬╬░░BBBB╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒╫░░░░░░░░⌂░░µ⌂⌂⌂:!!^⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂▐▌░░░░▄▀▌░░░░░░░░░█░░╠@░▓░ú░░░░ΣÅ╠╩╝K╬╬╬╫╬╬╬╬░B░░╬░░BB░░░░░░░░░/u⌂⌂⌂;;;!!`::^;::;▀K▄▄▒░▐M░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▌░▐Múúú░░░░░░░░░╠░ë░░░░ÉÉÉΣ░Σß╟▀░░░░⌂⌂░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂,⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂;⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂ú▌░░░░░░░░▄▓▓@░░░▓úú░ú░úúúú░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂úú⌂⌂⌂⌂ú⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂ú▐▀▄▄░░▄▄▓▌▓▓▓▒δ▀░░░µ⌂⌂úúúµ░░⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂!;⌂!⌂⌂!!⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂!!!!!^!⌂⌂░⌂░▐║▓▓▓▓▓▒╫▌░░ú⌂░⌂ú⌂úu⌂╩ë░]╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░;::::;:⌂⌂úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂⌂!⌂⌂⌂⌂ú╗▓▌▒▓▌▓▓▓▓@░░░úú░úúuú⌂⌂⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂uuu⌂;`:⌂⌂⌂;!⌂⌂:^^;;╗▌╫▌▒▒▒▓▌▒╫▒░░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂jD░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂;⌂⌂░⌂⌂░░úú░░░úúú⌂⌂::::``:``^``:^▀▓▓▒▒▒▒█▒▒╫M░░░░░░uu⌂⌂⌂⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░;;⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂uu⌂░░úú░░░úúú⌂⌂;⌂;⌂/:::::uu⌂╟╣╫▒▒▒▒▓▀▀▀░░░░░⌂úúú⌂⌂⌂j░░u░░░░░úú░░░░░░░░░

, . W , W W @ W ,W W , W, :W* .W . # WW @WW WW # W WW.WWW WW: W W. WW*WWW# WW@ W * :WW.WWWWWWW@WWW@W # +* #WW#WWWWWWWWWWWWW# W W# @WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W WW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W WW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@W# ,WW.WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW : WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW : @ WWWWWWWW@WWWWWWW@@WWWWWW. W*WWWWWW::::@WWW:::::#WWWWW WWWWWW@:: :+*:. ::@WWWW WWWWW@:*:.:: .,.:.:WWWW @WWWW#:.:::. .:: #:@WWW :WWW@:#. :: :WWWW:@WWWW WWW#*:W@*@W . W:#WWW #WWWW:@ :: :: *WWWW W@WW*W .::,.::::,:+ @@WW#, WWWW## ,,.: .:::.: . .WWW:, @WWW@: W..::::: #. :WWWW WWWW:: *..:. ::.,. :WWWW WWWW:: :.:.: : :: ,@WW@ WWWW: .:, : ,, :WW, .: # : , : * W + ., ::: ., : @ W :: .: W @,,,W:. ,, ::*@*:, . :@W.,,@ +.....*: : : .#WWWWW: : .#:....+, @...:::*:,, : :WWWWWWW, , *::::..,# :...::::::W:, @W::::*W. :W:::::...# @@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@@W@@@@@@W@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@@:

DBs(~~~----------~((

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▓▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░░░░░░▓░▒░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▓░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░▓░░▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░▒░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██
░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓░▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░▓░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░░░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▒▓░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓█▒▓░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░░▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░░▒▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░▒▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░▓░▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████
░░░▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒░▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓██
░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓██
░░░▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓█▓▓▓
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓█▓▓█
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓░▒▒▒▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓█▓▓▓
░░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓█▓▓▓
░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░▓▓█▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓
░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓░▓█▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓
░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓█▓
░░░░░░▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓███████████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓█▓
░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█████████████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ / /\ / /\ /__/| / /::\ \ \:\ / /::\ / /::\ / /:/_ | |:| / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ | |:| / /:/ \:\ ___ \ \:\ / /:/~/::\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /:/_ __|__|:| /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/::::\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ ~\~~\:\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ ___ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /::\ \ \:\ / /\ / /:/_ / /:/_ / /:/_ / /::\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ / /:/ /\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ /\ / /:/\:\ / /:/~/::\ _____\__\:\ /__/::\ / /:/_/::\ / /:/_/::\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/~/:/ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\ \__\/\:\__ /__/:/__\/\:\ /__/:/__\/\:\ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/:/ /:/___ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\ /~~/:/ \ \:\ /~~/:/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ ~~~ \__\::/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \:\ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ /__/| /__/\ / /\ / /\ /__/\ ___ ___ / /:/_ \ \:\ / /:/ | |:| \ \:\ / /::\ / /:/_ \ \:\ / /\ / /\ / /:/ /\ \ \:\ / /:/ | |:| \ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ \__\:\ / /:/ / /:/ / /:/ /:/ ___ \ \:\ / /:/ ___ __| |:| ___ \ \:\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /::\ ___ / /::\ /__/::\ / /:/ /__/:/ /:/ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/:/ / /\ /__/\_|:|____ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/\ /:/\:\ \__\/\:\__ / /::\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/\ /__/:/\:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/ \__\::/ \__\/ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ /:/ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▓▒░░▓░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░
░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒░░▒░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░
░░▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓░░░░
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒
▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▓▒
▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓█▓██▓▒▓▓███▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██▓██▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██▓██▓▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
█▓▓▓▓██▓██▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██▓█▓▓████▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓██▓▓▓▓
██▓▓██▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓██▓▓▓
██████▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓███▓▓▓▓▓░
██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓███████▓▓▓░░░
██████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████▓▓███▒░░
█████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████▒
███████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▒▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓███
█████████████████████████▓▓▓▓░░▒▒████████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
███████████████████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓███░░▒▒▓██████████████████████▓██▓█▓▓
██████████████████▒░▓▓░░░▓███░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████▓▓▓█▓▓
█████████████████░░░▓▓░▒░░▒██░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███████████████▓██████▓▓
█████████████▒░▒▓░░░▒█░░░▒░▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓█▓██████████████▓███████
████████████▓░░▒█▒▒░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░▒▒▓▒▒▒▓█▓███████████████▓██▓█▓██
████████████▓░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█▓█▓████████████████████▓▓
█████████████░░░░▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒░░▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▓█▓██▓█▓████████████████████▓
████████████▓█▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓██████████████████████████▓▓█
██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓░▓▓█▓█████████▓███████████████████
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓██████████████████████████████████
██████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒░▓▓▓░▒▓░▒▒▓▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓▓████████████████████

___ ___ _____ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /::\ / /\ / /\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ / /:/ / /:/ \__\:\ / /:/~/::\ /__/::\ / /:/ / /:/ ___ ___ / /::\ /__/:/ /:/\:| \__\/\:\__ / /::\ /__/:/ / /\ /__/\ /:/\:\ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\/\ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \::/ /:/ \__\::/ \__\/ \:\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/ \ \:\/:/ /__/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ /__/\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ \ \:\ / /::\ / /::\ / /::\ / /:/_ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ ___ \ \:\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/~/::\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /:/_ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/ /\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ ___ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /::\ \ \:\ / /\ / /:/_ / /:/_ / /:/_ / /::\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ / /:/ /\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ /\ / /:/\:\ / /:/~/::\ _____\__\:\ /__/::\ / /:/_/::\ / /:/_/::\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/~/:/ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\ \__\/\:\__ /__/:/__\/\:\ /__/:/__\/\:\ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/:/ /:/___ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\ /~~/:/ \ \:\ /~~/:/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ ~~~ \__\::/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \:\ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /\ ___ /__/\ / /::\ / /:/_ / /\ / /::\ / /::\ / /\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ / /:/~/:/ / /:/~/::\ /__/::\ _____\__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/ /\ / /::\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/\:\ \__\/\:\__ /__/::::::::\ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ \__\::/ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ /__/| / /::\ \ \:\ / /::\ | |:| / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ | |:| / /:/ \:\ ___ \ \:\ / /:/~/:/ __|__|:| /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/::::\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ ~\~~\:\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ / /\ /__/\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /::\ / /::\ \ \:\ / /:/_ / /::\ / /:/_ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/~/::\ / /:/ \:\ _____\__\:\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /::\ /__/:/ /:/\:| /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/::::::::\ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/\:\ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ /:/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ /__/:/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

dddddddd d::::::d d::::::d d::::::d d:::::d ppppp ppppppppp eeeeeeeeeeee ddddddddd:::::d ooooooooooo p::::ppp:::::::::p ee::::::::::::ee dd::::::::::::::d oo:::::::::::oo p:::::::::::::::::p e::::::eeeee:::::ee d::::::::::::::::d o:::::::::::::::o pp::::::ppppp::::::pe::::::e e:::::ed:::::::ddddd:::::d o:::::ooooo:::::o p:::::p p:::::pe:::::::eeeee::::::ed::::::d d:::::d o::::o o::::o p:::::p p:::::pe:::::::::::::::::e d:::::d d:::::d o::::o o::::o p:::::p p:::::pe::::::eeeeeeeeeee d:::::d d:::::d o::::o o::::o p:::::p p::::::pe:::::::e d:::::d d:::::d o::::o o::::o p:::::ppppp:::::::pe::::::::e d::::::ddddd::::::ddo:::::ooooo:::::o p::::::::::::::::p e::::::::eeeeeeee d:::::::::::::::::do:::::::::::::::o p::::::::::::::pp ee:::::::::::::e d:::::::::ddd::::d oo:::::::::::oo p::::::pppppppp eeeeeeeeeeeeee ddddddddd ddddd ooooooooooo p:::::p p:::::p p:::::::p p:::::::p p:::::::p ppppppppp )))))) )::::::)) ):::::::)) )):::::::) ssssssssss ccccccccccccccccuuuuuu uuuuuu mmmmmmm mmmmmmm )::::::) ss::::::::::s cc:::::::::::::::cu::::u u::::u mm:::::::m m:::::::mm :::::: ):::::)ss:::::::::::::s c:::::::::::::::::cu::::u u::::u m::::::::::mm::::::::::m :::::: ):::::)s::::::ssss:::::sc:::::::cccccc:::::cu::::u u::::u m::::::::::::::::::::::m :::::: ):::::) s:::::s ssssss c::::::c cccccccu::::u u::::u m:::::mmm::::::mmm:::::m ):::::) s::::::s c:::::c u::::u u::::u m::::m m::::m m::::m ):::::) s::::::s c:::::c u::::u u::::u m::::m m::::m m::::m ):::::)ssssss s:::::s c::::::c cccccccu:::::uuuu:::::u m::::m m::::m m::::m :::::: )::::::)s:::::ssss::::::sc:::::::cccccc:::::cu:::::::::::::::uum::::m m::::m m::::m :::::: )):::::::)s::::::::::::::s c:::::::::::::::::c u:::::::::::::::um::::m m::::m m::::m :::::: ):::::::)) s:::::::::::ss cc:::::::::::::::c uu::::::::uu:::um::::m m::::m m::::m )::::::) sssssssssss cccccccccccccccc uuuuuuuu uuuummmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm ))))))

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓██████████████████▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓█▓███████████▓███▓██████▓▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓██████▓▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒██▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓░░▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▒▓▓██▓█▓███████▓█▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒█▓███▓▓▓░▒▓██▓▓▓▓█▓█████▓████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒
░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓█▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓█▓██▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▒░░░░░░▒░▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒▒░░░▓▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▒▒▓▒▒░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓██████▓█▓▓▒░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
░░░░░▓▒░░▒░░░░░░░▒░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▒░░▒░░░░░░░▓░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▓▒░░░░░░░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░▒░░▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░░░░░░▒░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░░░▒░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░▓▓░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░▓░░▒▓▓▒▒░░░▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓██▓░
░░▓░░▒░░▒▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███▒▒
▒▓▓▒▓▓░░░▒▓▓▒░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒░▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓░░▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒█▓▒▓▓░▓░▒▓▒░▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▒▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓████████████████░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████░░░▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓█████░▒░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▓███▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓░▒▒░░░░░▒▓░▒░░░▓▒▒▒▒░░▒░▒░▒▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒░▓▓▓░▓▓▒▓░▒▓░░▓░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓░▒▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒███▓▓█▓▒▒▓▒░░░▓▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░▓▓▒▒▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░▓▓▒▒▒░░░░▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▒▓▒░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░▓░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░▒░▓▒▓░▒░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓█▒▓▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▓▓▒▒▓░█░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒░░░██▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▓▓▓███████████████▓▒▓░▒░░░░█████▓░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░████████████░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░█████████████████▓░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▒████████████████████
▒▒▒░▓████░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░█████████████████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░██████████████████████
█████████▒░░░░░░░░▒░░▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░▒░░▒░░░░███████████████████████
██████████░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████████████████████████
███████████░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████
████████████░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░████████████████████████████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░████████████████████████████████████

__ __ _ _ __ __ _ _ _ __ | \/ | __ _ _ __ __ _ (_)___ | | _____ _____ | \/ | __ _ _ __ __ _ (_)___ | (_)/ _| ___ | |\/| |/ _` | '__/ _` | | / __| | |/ _ \ \ / / _ \ | |\/| |/ _` | '__/ _` | | / __| | | | |_ / _ \ | | | | (_| | | | (_| | | \__ \ | | (_) \ V / __/_ | | | | (_| | | | (_| | | \__ \ | | | _| __/_ |_| |_|\__,_|_| \__,_| |_|___/ |_|\___/ \_/ \___(_) |_| |_|\__,_|_| \__,_| |_|___/ |_|_|_| \___(_)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓████████████▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓█▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓█▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓█▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓███▓██▓▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓████▓█▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓██████▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓██████▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒████▓▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒▓███▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▓░▒▓▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓███▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▒░░▒▓▓▓████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓███████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█████████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓███████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓███████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓██████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓████▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓█▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓███▒▒░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓██████▓█▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓██▓░▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓███▓░░░░░░░░░

███▄ ▄███▓ ▄▄▄ ██▀███ ▄▄▄ ██▓ ██████ ██▓ ▒█████ ██▒ █▓▓█████ ▓██▒▀█▀ ██▒▒████▄ ▓██ ▒ ██▒████▄ ▓██▒▒██ ▒ ▓██▒ ▒██▒ ██▒▓██░ █▒▓█ ▀ ▓██ ▓██░▒██ ▀█▄ ▓██ ░▄█ ▒██ ▀█▄ ▒██▒░ ▓██▄ ▒██░ ▒██░ ██▒ ▓██ █▒░▒███ ▒██ ▒██ ░██▄▄▄▄██ ▒██▀▀█▄ ░██▄▄▄▄██ ░██░ ▒ ██▒ ▒██░ ▒██ ██░ ▒██ █░░▒▓█ ▄ ▒██▒ ░██▒ ▓█ ▓██▒░██▓ ▒██▒▓█ ▓██▒ ░██░▒██████▒▒ ░██████▒░ ████▓▒░ ▒▀█░ ░▒████▒ ██▓ ░ ▒░ ░ ░ ▒▒ ▓▒█░░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░▒▒ ▓▒█░ ░▓ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ ░ ▒░▓ ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▐░ ░░ ▒░ ░ ▒▓▒ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ▒▒ ░ ░▒ ░ ▒░ ▒ ▒▒ ░ ▒ ░░ ░▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░ ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░ ░ ░ ░ ░▒ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░░ ░ ░ ▒ ▒ ░░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ███▄ ▄███▓ ▄▄▄ ██▀███ ▄▄▄ ██▓ ██████ ██▓ ██▓ █████▒▓█████ ▓██▒▀█▀ ██▒▒████▄ ▓██ ▒ ██▒████▄ ▓██▒▒██ ▒ ▓██▒ ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ▓█ ▀ ▓██ ▓██░▒██ ▀█▄ ▓██ ░▄█ ▒██ ▀█▄ ▒██▒░ ▓██▄ ▒██░ ▒██▒▒████ ░ ▒███ ▒██ ▒██ ░██▄▄▄▄██ ▒██▀▀█▄ ░██▄▄▄▄██ ░██░ ▒ ██▒ ▒██░ ░██░░▓█▒ ░ ▒▓█ ▄ ▒██▒ ░██▒ ▓█ ▓██▒░██▓ ▒██▒▓█ ▓██▒ ░██░▒██████▒▒ ░██████▒░██░░▒█░ ░▒████▒ ██▓ ░ ▒░ ░ ░ ▒▒ ▓▒█░░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░▒▒ ▓▒█░ ░▓ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ ░ ▒░▓ ░░▓ ▒ ░ ░░ ▒░ ░ ▒▓▒ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ▒▒ ░ ░▒ ░ ▒░ ▒ ▒▒ ░ ▒ ░░ ░▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░▒ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░░ ░ ░ ▒ ▒ ░░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░

█████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓████████████████
██████████████████████████████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒████████████████
███████████▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓████▓▒██▓▒░░░▒████████████████
██████▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓█████████▒▒░░░▒████████████████
██████▒░░░░▒▒▓▓████▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███████▒▒░░░▒████████████████
███████▒░░░░▓█████▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓████▒▒░░▒▒████████████████
████████▓░░░░▒▓▓█▓▓▓██▓▓▒▓▒░░▒░░░░▒▓█████▒▒▒░░▒████████████████
██████████▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████████
████████████▒░░░░░░▓▓████▒▒▒▒░▓░░░▒▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▓████████████████
██████████████▒░░░░░░▒▒▓████▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒▒░▒▒▒▓████████████████
████████████████▓░░░░░░░▒░▒▒▓░▒▒▓▓▓▒▓░░░░░░░░▒▓████████████████
███████████████████▒░░▒▒░░░░░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████████████████
█████████████████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████████
██████████████████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████████
█████████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████████████████
██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██████████████████
██████████████████████▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░███████████████████
█████████████████████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████████████████████
█████████████████████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█████████████████████
███████████████████▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██████████████████████
█████████████████▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓███████████████████████
████████████████▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓████████████████████████
███████████████░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓█████████████████████████
██████████████░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒██████████████████████████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓██████████████████████████
████████████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓███████████████████████████
████████████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████
████████████▓▒░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████
█████████████▒▒░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░▒▒▓███████████████████████████
█████████████▓▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓░▒░▒░░░░░░▒▒▓██████████████████████████
█████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓██████████████████████████
██████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒██████████████████████████
███████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▓█████████████████████████
███████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓█████████████████████████
████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████████████████
████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████████████████████████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████████████████████████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓████████████████████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓░░█▓▓▒▓░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░▓░▒▓█▓
░░░░░░▒░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▓▓█▓███▓
░░░░▓▓▓█▓▓░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░█▓█████▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓░
░░░██████▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░██████▓▓▓▓░░▒░░░░▓▒▓░░▒█████▓▓▓▓█▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓███▓▓
░░░██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▒░░░▓█████▓▓▓▓░▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█
░░░███████▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓█▓▓░░▓▓█▓░░▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓███▒████▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓█▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██▓░░░▒████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓▓▓█▓███
▒▓▓██▓░░░▒▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░▒▓▓▓███▓▓█▓▓▓████████▓█▓▓▒▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░░░▓▓▓▓████▓▒█▓▒▓██▓▓█▓▓░░░░▓▓▓█▓█▓▓█
███░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░████▓▓▓██░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░▓█░▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓█▓█▓▓
█▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓█░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░██▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓██░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒▓▒░███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
█▓██░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░▓▓▒██▓░██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓███░░▒░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓░█▒██▓░██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓▓▒░▒▓▓▒▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒██▓░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓▒█
▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓█▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓█▓▓▒▓░▓▒░▓▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░░░░▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓█
████░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓
███░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██▓▓█
███░░▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒█▓█████
▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▓
▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒
▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒░▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓▒▒░░░▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█░░▒▓▓▓█░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒
░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░

█████╗ ██████╗██╗ ██╗ █████╗ ███╗ ██╗ ██╗███████╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ██╗███╗ ██╗ ██████╗ ██╔══██╗██╔════╝██║ ██║██╔══██╗████╗ ██║ ██║██╔════╝ ██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗██║████╗ ██║██╔════╝ ╚█████╔╝██║ ███████║███████║██╔██╗ ██║ ██║███████╗ ██████╔╝██║ ██║██████╔╝██║██╔██╗ ██║██║ ███╗██╔══██╗██║ ██╔══██║██╔══██║██║╚██╗██║ ██║╚════██║ ██╔══██╗██║ ██║██╔══██╗██║██║╚██╗██║██║ ██║╚█████╔╝╚██████╗██║ ██║██║ ██║██║ ╚████║ ██║███████║ ██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║ ██║██║██║ ╚████║╚██████╔╝ ╚════╝ ╚═════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═╝╚══════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═════╝ █████╗ ███████╗ ███████╗██╗ ██╗ ██████╗██╗ ██╗ ███╗ ██╗ ██████╗ ██╗ ██╗ ██╔══██╗██╔════╝ ██╔════╝██║ ██║██╔════╝██║ ██╔╝ ████╗ ██║██╔═══██╗██║ ██║ ███████║███████╗ █████╗ ██║ ██║██║ █████╔╝ ██╔██╗ ██║██║ ██║██║ █╗ ██║ ██╔══██║╚════██║ ██╔══╝ ██║ ██║██║ ██╔═██╗ ██║╚██╗██║██║ ██║██║███╗██║ ██║ ██║███████║ ██║ ╚██████╔╝╚██████╗██║ ██╗ ██║ ╚████║╚██████╔╝╚███╔███╔╝██╗ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚══════╝ ╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═════╝ ╚══╝╚══╝ ╚═╝ ██╗███╗ ███╗ ██████╗ ██╗ ██╗████████╗ ██║████╗ ████║ ██╔═══██╗██║ ██║╚══██╔══╝ ██║██╔████╔██║ ██║ ██║██║ ██║ ██║ ██║██║╚██╔╝██║ ██║ ██║██║ ██║ ██║ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║ ╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝ ██║██╗ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ███╗ ███╗██╗ ██╗ ██████╗██╗ ██╗ ██╗ ██████╗ ██╗ ██╗███████╗ ████╗ ████║██║ ██║██╔════╝██║ ██║ ██║ ██╔═══██╗██║ ██║██╔════╝ ██╔████╔██║██║ ██║██║ ███████║ ██║ ██║ ██║██║ ██║█████╗ ██║╚██╔╝██║██║ ██║██║ ██╔══██║ ██║ ██║ ██║╚██╗ ██╔╝██╔══╝ ██║ ╚═╝ ██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╗██║ ██║ ███████╗╚██████╔╝ ╚████╔╝ ███████╗ ╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝ ╚══════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═══╝ ╚══════╝ ██████╗ ███████╗██████╗ ██████╗ ███████╗ ██╗██████╗ ██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██╔════╝ ██╔╝╚════██╗ ██████╔╝█████╗ ██║ ██║██║ ██║███████╗ ██╔╝ █████╔╝ ██╔═══╝ ██╔══╝ ██║ ██║██║ ██║╚════██║ ╚██╗ ╚═══██╗ ██║ ███████╗██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████║██╗ ╚██╗██████╔╝ ╚═╝ ╚══════╝╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═════╝

thank you jim

And nothing of value was lost.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /\ ___ /__/\ / /::\ / /:/_ / /\ / /::\ / /::\ / /\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ / /:/~/:/ / /:/~/::\ /__/::\ _____\__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/ /\ / /::\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/\:\ \__\/\:\__ /__/::::::::\ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ \__\::/ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ /__/| / /::\ \ \:\ / /::\ | |:| / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ | |:| / /:/ \:\ ___ \ \:\ / /:/~/:/ __|__|:| /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/::::\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ ~\~~\:\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /::\ \ \:\ / /:/ / /:/ / /:/_ |¯¯|::\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/::\ / /:/ /\ | |:::\ / /:/~/::\ ___ \ \:\ / /:/ \__\/\:\ / /:/ /::\ ___|__|:|\:\/__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/\ \__\:\ / /::\ \ \:\__ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/....:| \:\\ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/\ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \::___|\_\/ \ \::/ \ \:\ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \__\::/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ /__/:/ \__\/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \__\/ /__/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

That Simpsons porno seems incredibly decent.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /\ ___ /__/\ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ /__/\ / /\ /__/\ / /\ / /\ / /::\ / /:/_ / /\ / /::\ / /::\ / /\ \ \:\ /__/| / /::\ \ \:\ / /::\ \ \:\ / /::\ | |::\ / /:/_ / /::\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ \ \:\ | |:| / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ \__\:\ / /:/\:\ | |:|:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/\:\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ / /:/~/:/ / /:/~/::\ /__/::\ _____\__\:\ | |:| / /:/ \:\ ___ \ \:\ / /:/~/:/ ___ / /::\ / /:/ \:\ __|__|:|\:\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/~/:/ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/ /\ / /::\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/\:\ \__\/\:\__ /__/::::::::\ __|__|:| /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/\ /:/\:\ /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/::::| \:\ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/:/ /:/___ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\~~\~~\/ /__/::::\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ \__\::/ \ \:\ ~~~ ~\~~\:\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░
▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒░▓██▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
█▓█████▓████████▓██▓██▓█▓░░░▒▒▓█████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████████████▓██▒░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
███████████████░░░░░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓███████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓██████▓▓██▓▓██
█████████████░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓███████
██████████▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓████▓
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████████▓██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓████▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓██░░█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▒░▓▓██▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███████▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░░█▓▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░▒░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓▓▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░▒▒▓░░░░░▒░░▒▒░▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓░▒░▓▓░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒░▒▒▓▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▒░▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓░▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓█▓███▓░░░▒░░▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▒░▓░░█▒░▓██▓▓▓▓░▓▓█▒▒▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓███░██▓░▓███▓▓▓█▓▓▓███░█▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓██▓▓░▓▓▓█▓▓██▓██████▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓██▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓

:)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ / /\ / /\ / /\ //\ / /\ //\ //\ / /\ ___
/ /\ / /::\ / /::\ / /:/_ / /:/ \ \:\ / /::\ \ \:\ \ \:\ / /:/_ / /\
_ _ / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ \__\:\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/
//\ / /\ //::\ / /:/~/::\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ _ _ / /::\ / /:/~/::\ _\\:\ _\\:\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/
\ \:\ / /:/ \\/\:\ //:/ /:/\:| //:/ /:/_ //:/ /:/ /\ //:/ / /\ //\ /:/\:\ //:/ /:/\:\ //::::::::\ //::::::::\ //:/ /:/ /\ / /::\
\ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:/\/ \ \:\/:/\/ \ \:\\\/ \ \:\\\/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ /__/:/\:\
\ \:\/:/ \\::/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ ~ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \\/ \:\
\ \::/ /__/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\
\\/ \\/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/
\\/ \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/ \__\/

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ / /\ / /\ / /\ /__/\ / /\ /__/\ /__/\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /::\ / /::\ / /:/_ / /:/ \ \:\ / /::\ \ \:\ \ \:\ / /:/_ / /\ ___ ___ / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ \__\:\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ /__/\ / /\ /__/::\ / /:/~/::\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ ___ ___ / /::\ / /:/~/::\ _____\__\:\ _____\__\:\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \__\/\:\__ /__/:/ /:/\:| /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/:/ / /\ /__/\ /:/\:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\ /__/::::::::\ /__/:/ /:/ /\ / /::\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/:/ \__\::/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \ \::/ /__/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

jim fucked that nigga up

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ ___ / /\ /__/| ___ / /\ ___ /__/\ / /:/_ / /\ / /:/_ | |:| / /\ / /:/ / /\ | |::\ ___ ___ / /:/ /\ / /:/ / /:/ /\ | |:| / /:/ ___ ___ ___ ___ /__/::\ / /:/ | |:|:\ /__/\ / /\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ / /:/ /::\ __| |:| /__/::\ /__/\ / /\ /__/\ / /\ \__\/\:\ /__/::\ __|__|:|\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/:/ /:/ /\ / /::\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/\_|:|____ \__\/\:\__ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ \__\/\:\__ /__/::::| \:\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \__\:\ \ \:\/\ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\/:/ \ \::/ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \__\::/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ / /:/ \__\::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ /:/ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \::/ \ \::/ /__/:/ /__/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \::/ \__\/ /__/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ _____ / /\ / /\ /__/\ / /\ /__/\ /__/\ / /\ ___ ___ / /\ / /::\ / /::\ / /:/_ / /:/ \ \:\ / /::\ \ \:\ \ \:\ / /:/_ / /\ / /\ ___ / /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:| / /:/ /\ / /:/ \__\:\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /\ /__/::\ / /:/¯/::\ / /:/¯/:/ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ ___ ___ / /::\ / /:/¯/::\ _____\__\:\ _____\__\:\ / /:/ /:/_ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \__\/\:\__ /__/:/ /:/\:| /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/:/ / /\ /__/\ /:/\:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\ /__/::::::::\ /__/:/ /:/ /\ / /::\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\/:/¯/:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/:/\_\/ \ \:\¯¯\¯¯\/ \ \:\¯¯\¯¯\/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/:/ \__\::/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/¯¯¯¯ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ ¯¯¯ \ \:\ ¯¯¯ \ \::/ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \ \::/ /__/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ __ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ /_/\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \ \/ \__\/ \__\/ ¯¯

,., ' .-, ,'´¨';' , . ., ° ,.-·. ,. -, ,·'´¨;. ' ;´ '· ., ; ';\ ,' ';'\' ;'´ , ., _';\' / ;'\' ,.·'´, ,'\ ; ';:\ .·´¨';\ .´ .-, ';\ '; ;:'\ ,' ,'::'\ \:´¨¯:;' `;::'\:'\ ; ;:::\ ,·'´ .·´'´-·'´::::\' ; ';:'\ .'´ ;:'\ / /:\:'; ;:'\' '; ';::'; ,' ,'::::; \::::; ,'::_'\;' '; ;::::;' ; ';:::\::\::;:' ; , '·:; .·´,.´'; ,'::;' ,' ,'::::'\'; ;::'; '; ';::; ,' ,'::::;' ,' ,'::;' ‘ ; ;::::; \·. `·;:'-·'´ ; ;'`. ¨,.·´::;' ;:::; ,.-·' '·~^*'´¨, ';::; '; ';::; ,' ,'::::;' ; ;:::; ° '; ;'::::; \:`·. '`·, ' ; ';::; \*´\:::::; ,':::;‘ ':, ,·:²*´¨¯'`; ;::'; \ '·:_,'´.; ;::::;‘ ; ;::;' ‘ ; ';:::'; `·:'`·, \' '; ,'::; \::\;:·'; ;:::; ' ,' / \::::::::'; ;::'; \·, ,.·´:'; ';:::'; ; ;::;'‚ '; ;::::;' ,.'-:;' ,·\ ; ';::; '*´ ;',·':::;‘ ,' ,'::::\·²*'´¨¯':,'\:; \:\¯\:::::\`*´\::; ' ',.'\::;'‚ \*´\:::;‘ ,·'´ ,.·´:::'\ \´¨\::; \¨\::::; \`¨\:::/ \::\' `'\::\;:·´'\:::'\' ' \::\:;'‚ '\::\:;' \`*'´\::::::::;·'‘ '\::\; \:\;·' '\::\;' '\;' ' `*´° \;:' ‘ `*´‘ \::::\:;:·´ '´¨ ¨' `¨' ' ° '`*'´‘

,., ' .-, ,'´¨';' , . ., ° ,.-·. ,. -, ,·'´¨;. '
;´ '· ., ; ';\ ,' ';'\' ;'´ , ., _';\' / ;'\' ,.·'´, ,'\ ; ';:\ .·´¨';\
.´ .-, ';\ '; ;:'\ ,' ,'::'\ \:´¨¯:;' `;::'\:'\ ; ;:::\ ,·'´ .·´'´-·'´::::\' ; ';:'\ .'´ ;:'\
/ /:\:'; ;:'\' '; ';::'; ,' ,'::::; \::::; ,'::_'\;' '; ;::::;' ; ';:::\::\::;:' ; , '·:; .·´,.´'; ,'::;'
,' ,'::::'\'; ;::'; '; ';::; ,' ,'::::;' ,' ,'::;' ‘ ; ;::::; \·. `·;:'-·'´ ; ;'`. ¨,.·´::;' ;:::;
,.-·' '·~^*'´¨, ';::; '; ';::; ,' ,'::::;' ; ;:::; ° '; ;'::::; \:`·. '`·, ' ; ';::; \*´\:::::; ,':::;‘
':, ,·:²*´¨¯'`; ;::'; \ '·:_,'´.; ;::::;‘ ; ;::;' ‘ ; ';:::'; `·:'`·, \' '; ,'::; \::\;:·'; ;:::; '
,' / \::::::::'; ;::'; \·, ,.·´:'; ';:::'; ; ;::;'‚ '; ;::::;' ,.'-:;' ,·\ ; ';::; '*´ ;',·':::;‘
,' ,'::::\·²*'´¨¯':,'\:; \:\¯\:::::\`*´\::; ' ',.'\::;'‚ \*´\:::;‘ ,·'´ ,.·´:::'\ \´¨\::; \¨\::::;
\`¨\:::/ \::\' `'\::\;:·´'\:::'\' ' \::\:;'‚ '\::\:;' \`*'´\::::::::;·'‘ '\::\; \:\;·'
'\::\;' '\;' ' `*´° \;:' ‘ `*´‘ \::::\:;:·´ '´¨ ¨'
`¨' ' ° '`*'´‘

___ / /\ ___ / /::\ / /\ ___ ___ / /:/\:\ ___ ___ / /:/ /__/\ / /\ / /:/ \:\ /__/\ / /\ /__/::\ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/:/ \__\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ \__\/\:\__ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/:/ \__\::/ \ \::/ \ \:\/:/ \ \::/ /__/:/ \__\/ \ \::/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ / /\ ___ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ / /::\ / /::\ / /\ / /\ / /::\ | |::\ / /:/_ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ / /:/ / /:/\:\ | |:|:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/~/::\ / /:/ \:\ / /:/ / /:/ / /:/ \:\ __|__|:|\:\ / /:/ /::\ /__/:/ /:/\:| /__/:/ \__\:\ / /::\ / /::\ /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/::::| \:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/:/\:\ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \__\/ \:\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ /:/ \ \::/ \ \::/ \__\/ \__\/ \ \::/ \ \:\ /__/:/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ ___ ___ ___ ___ /__/\ /__/\ /__/\ /__/\ | |::\ | |::\ | |::\ | |::\ | |:|:\ | |:|:\ | |:|:\ | |:|:\ __|__|:|\:\ __|__|:|\:\ __|__|:|\:\ __|__|:|\:\ /__/::::| \:\ /__/::::| \:\ /__/::::| \:\ /__/::::| \:\ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌ ▐░░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀▀ ▐░▌░▌ ▐░▐░▌ ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌ ▐░▌ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▀ ▐░▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀ ▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀▀ ▐░▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▄▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄▄ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▄ ▐░▌ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂░▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒░░░░░╦▒▓▓▓█░░░║█▓▓▓▓▓███▌░░Bë░╣▓█▓▓▓▓▒▄▒░B╫▒╫╫╫▓▓▓╫░░úú░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂╟╬╫╫╫╫╫▒╫▒ë░░░░╟████▓█▓▄╗╫▓██▓▌▀▀█▌▄░░╦▄▒▓▌╫╠╣▀▓▓██▓▒▒╫▒▒▓▓▒╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂╢╫╫╬╫╫╫╬╫▒░░░░░▄▓▀▀▐░░░░░3╬░░░░░░░ÿ▄▓▓▓█▓█╫╫╫╫╫╫██▀▀▌▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂u▒╫B╫╫╫╫╫▒░░░▄▀▀░░É░░░░╣░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░░É░▀▀▄╫╫╣██▌╦╣╫╫╫▒▀▀╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░;⌂⌂╟╬╫╫╫╫╫╫╬▒░▄▀░░░╙É░░╗╩δÉÉ▐╗░░░╗░ÉÉM#░░░░░░░░▐▓╬▓██▒╫▒▒▒╫╫▒▒▒╫▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂»▒╫╫╬▒▒╫╫▒ë▓░░░░░░░V╝φßÉÉÉÉÉÉÉDbK╦╗░░░░░░░░░░░╙████▓▒▒▒╫╫▒▒▒▒▒╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú⌂╢╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╬▒║▒░░░░░░░ßMδÉΣ╝╦░░░░░░░░░░É░░░░░░░░░░███████▒╫▒▒▒▒╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╔▒╫╫╫╫╫B╫╣░║░░░░░░░╔Å5░N╙╩@░░░É▄╦Ñ║5Φ░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▒╫▒▒▒▒╫▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ú╣▒╬╬╫╫╫B╬M░░▓▄░░░░4L'L╙f,`▐@░╝░╙µ:O╙╗░░░░░░░░░▄████████▒▒▒▒▒╫╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒╫╫╬╫╫B╬╣░░░░╠▀▒▌╢Zm:║▓:¡φÜ▌░,`u:",░╚░░░░░░▄▓█████████▌▓▒▒▒╫╫▒╫╫░ù░░░░░░░░░░░░░╠▒B╫╫╬╬╬K▒░░░░░╦╫MM:░:╙L:»5╥M(░::,:::»░S╣▓▀▒╫▀████████▌▓▓▓▀▒╫▓▓▄▄ë░░Ü≡╦╦░░░░░░░░╟╫▒▒╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░`:µ``:⌂:║:`⌂:╓▓:═ⁿ▒╚▓▀╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒¡≥░⌂⌂⌂░░u░░░░ù░▒╫▒╫╫▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╣@N»φ⌂⌂*═½▒▌f"^:▀Ü::Zú▄▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒²░░u:,:::`^^^^╠╫▒▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▀▄É╪╢=╥▒▀░╙@:`$Å⌐╓é╗▓▒▒╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂::::'::`BΦ╫▒╣╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫BBB╫╬▒▀║▀ß▒▀░░░░║b╤╤@Q▄▒▀╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒/⌂ú░úu⌂uu¡u;;,,,'.:⌂»Z5╙╩╝╩KK▄▀░░░░4▄▀░░░░░╣░░░▄█╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂!⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂;u⌂`╓▒░░╗KÉ░▄░░░░░░░▐▒╗@▐▀▄╠╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒╫╫░░░░░░░ú⌂úúúú⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂░µú⌂░▌░░▒░░╗▓▀░░░░░░░░▌░▐▄░▀▌K╬╬╬╬░░BBBB╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒╫░░░░░░░░⌂░░µ⌂⌂⌂:!!^⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂▐▌░░░░▄▀▌░░░░░░░░░█░░╠@░▓░ú░░░░ΣÅ╠╩╝K╬╬╬╫╬╬╬╬░B░░╬░░BB░░░░░░░░░/u⌂⌂⌂;;;!!`::^;::;▀K▄▄▒░▐M░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▌░▐Múúú░░░░░░░░░╠░ë░░░░ÉÉÉΣ░Σß╟▀░░░░⌂⌂░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂,⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂;⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂ú▌░░░░░░░░▄▓▓@░░░▓úú░ú░úúúú░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂úú⌂⌂⌂⌂ú⌂⌂u⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂ú▐▀▄▄░░▄▄▓▌▓▓▓▒δ▀░░░µ⌂⌂úúúµ░░⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂!;⌂!⌂⌂!!⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂!!!!!^!⌂⌂░⌂░▐║▓▓▓▓▓▒╫▌░░ú⌂░⌂ú⌂úu⌂╩ë░]╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░;::::;:⌂⌂úú⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂u⌂⌂!⌂⌂⌂⌂ú╗▓▌▒▓▌▓▓▓▓@░░░úú░úúuú⌂⌂⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂uuu⌂;`:⌂⌂⌂;!⌂⌂:^^;;╗▌╫▌▒▒▒▓▌▒╫▒░░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂jD░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂;⌂⌂░⌂⌂░░úú░░░úúú⌂⌂::::``:``^``:^▀▓▓▒▒▒▒█▒▒╫M░░░░░░uu⌂⌂⌂⌂╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░;;⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂uu⌂░░úú░░░úúú⌂⌂;⌂;⌂/:::::uu⌂╟╣╫▒▒▒▒▓▀▀▀░░░░░⌂úúú⌂⌂⌂j░░u░░░░░úú░░░░░░░░░

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ ___ / /\ /__/\ / /::\ / /\ / /\ /__/| / /\ / /\ /__/\ / /::\ /__/\ ___ /__/| / /\ / /\ / /::\ /__/\ / /:/_ | |::\ / /::\ / /::\ / /::\ / /:/_ / /::\ /__/| / /::\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /::\ / /::\ | |:| / /:/_ / /::\ \ \:\ / /:/\:\ | |::\ / /\ | |:| / /::\ / /:/ ___ ___ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /\ | |:|:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ /\ / /:/\:\ | |:| / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ \:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ | |:| / /:/ /\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ \:\ | |:|:\ / /:/ | |:| / /:/\:\ /__/::\ /__/\ / /\ / /:/ \:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /:/_ __|__|:|\:\ / /:/~/::\ / /:/~/:/ / /:/~/::\ / /:/_/::\ / /:/ \:\ | |:| / /:/~/::\ _____\__\:\ /__/:/ \__\:| / /:/~/:/ / /:/ \:\ __| |:| / /:/ /:/_ / /:/~/::\ _____\__\:\ /__/:/ \__\:| __|__|:|\:\ /__/::\ __| |:| / /:/~/::\ \__\/\:\__ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/:/ \__\:\ ___ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/::::| \:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/:/__\/\:\ /__/:/ \__\:\ __|__|:| /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/:/ /:/ /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/\_|:|____ /__/:/ /:/ /\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/::::| \:\ \__\/\:\__ /__/\_|:|____ /__/:/ /:/\:\ \ \:\/\ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/\ | |:| \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\ /~~/:/ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/::::\ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/ /:/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \__\::/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\| |:| \ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\ /:/ ~\~~\:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \:\/:/ \ \::/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /:/ \ \::/ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \__\::/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ /__/:/ \ \::/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\__|:| \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \ \::/ \__\::::/ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \::/ \__\/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ ~~~~ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌ ▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌ ▐░▌ ▄ ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌ ▐░▌ ▄▄▄▄█░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░░░░░░▌ ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀ ▐░▌ ▐░▌░▌ ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█▀▀▀▀ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█ ▐░▌ ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌░▌ ▐░▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▄ ▐░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░░▌ ▐░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

╫╫░╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░╨╫╫ë╫░░╟█▓▓▓▓▓███╫╫╫╫╫╫█▓███▒▒▒╣█████████▌╫▒▒▒╫███████▓▓▓▒▓▓█▓▓▓███▓░░░░╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░║╫▓▓▓▓██▓█╫╫╫╫╫╫██████▓▓▓██████████▄▒╫╬▓███▓╫▒████████▒▓███▓█░╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▌╫▒╫╫╬▓███╢╬╫╫╫╫Æ▒ë╫╫╫╫╫╫╦▒██▓███▒▓▓▓▓▓█████████████╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░░░█▓▓▓▓█▓▓█╫▒╫▓▓▀6▒╠▀╫╫╫▀MKK╫╫▒KK╬▀╫╫╫▀╫╫▀╟▀█▓▓▓▓███▒██████████╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫ë╫╫╫╫╫░░░░▓╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▌╫▓█╠╫╫╠▀╫╫╫▀▒▒▀╠╣╠╣╪╠╠▀▒▀▀╬╫░╫╫╫░╫╠█▒███▓▓██████████╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░╗█▓▓╫██▓▓█╫▓▀╫╫╫╫╫╫╦╫▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒╬╫╬▄╫╫░░░░░░░╫╙████████████████╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫█▒▌╫╫╫╫╫░╫╫▀▀▒▀▀▄ë╫╫╫╬▄╗▒╫╫╟╫░░░╫░░░╫╫████████████████╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░╫╫╫╫░░╗█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓M█▌╫╫╫╫╫╫╗▓5▐▌É▀▄ß╫╫▀█╫K╣▀╬╗╫╫░░░░░░╫▓████████████████╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░░╫▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓╫▌╫╫█▒╫╫╫╫▒⌡░N▐╙░░╠▒╗╫▐▐p░6╙╫╫╫╫░░░░╫╦▓███████████████▓▓╫╫╫╫▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╬█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒╫▒╫╢▓▓▓▓QM░╫█ú╔▄M█▀/░⌂░░╔¼▐▒░╫╫╫╗▓▓██████████████████▓░░░░░░╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▌▓▓▓▓▓▒▓█╫╫▒╫╫╣▓▌▌░▐░ΓZ░░É▄▀▐▐░░░░░░▐WÉ▓▓▓█▓████████████████████ßß╨╫▒▒▒╬╬╬╬╫░░░▓▓▓██▓▓█████▓▓▓██╠M░░y░░░░░▓░░░░╓█░╧╩▓╚██▓███▓▓██████████████████╔@╗░░░░░░░░ΣÉÉ5█████████████▓███▒▌╔▒░⌂⌂═Ñ▒█╝ΣU░▀▀░░▄ß▓██████████████████████████ßΣΣ░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▓█▓▀▀╢▄▄▓▀╫╠▄░░Φ╢U╔▒╗▓███████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫▓█▀▀▀▓█B░░╫█▒╗╗╣▒█▓█████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░╦░╦░░░░░`µ«eúÉ▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀╫╫▄▄▓▀╫░░░╫█▒╫ë█████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█W╫╗╬▀ß▓▀╫░░╫╫╫╢▒╣▒É█▓▒▓▓▓██████████████████████████╦░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█╫╫▒▀░╗█▀╫╫░░░░░▒▌╫║▄╫▀▌▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓████████╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░ë╦╫▄▀█╫╫░░░░░╫╫█à░╫▒╫█@░░░ÜÉ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒╫╫▒▒▒▓╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▀▀║▌╫░░░░░░╫╫█▌╫╫▌╫╫▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▓╫▒▒╫╦╗╠▀╠ÉÉÉ▀▀▀╫╫╫╫╦é░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▓██▄╫▒╫█░░░░░░░░░░░░╣▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░ë░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▀▓▄╗▄▄▓█▌█▓█▀▀▀╦░░░░░░░░╦╦░░▓╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ë╙╠████▓███▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀▒Σ║▒╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓M╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫░░╫░╫░╫╫░░░░░░░░ë░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░║██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░╟▒╫░╫╫╫╫░░░░░╫░░╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████████▌░╫╫╫░░░░░░░░▒░╫░╫░░░░░░░░░╫╫╫╫╫░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░║█████████▀╫╫░░░░░░░░░░║▒░░╫░░░░░░╫░░╫╫░╫╫╫

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ / /\ / /\ / /\ /__/\ / /\ ___ / /:/_ / /::\ / /::\ \ \:\ / /::\ / /\ / /:/ /\ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\ \__\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:/ / /:/ /:/ / /:/ \:\ / /:/~/:/ ___ / /::\ / /:/~/::\ / /:/ /__/:/ /:/ /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/___ /__/\ /:/\:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ / /::\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:::::/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/:/__\/ /__/:/\:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/~~~~ \ \::/ \ \::/ \__\/ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

"8a ad88 88 ad88888ba "8a d8" 88 ,d d8" "8b "8a 88 88 88 "" a8P "8a MM88MMM ,adPPYba, 8b,dPPYba, 8b db d8 88,dPPYba, ,adPPYYba, MM88MMM ,a8P" a8" 88 a8" "8a 88P' "Y8 `8b d88b d8' 88P' "8a "" `Y8 88 d8" a8" 88 8b d8 88 `8b d8'`8b d8' 88 88 ,adPPPPP88 88 "" a8" 88 "8a, ,a8" 88 `8bd8' `8bd8' 88 88 88, ,88 88, aa a8" 88 `"YbbdP"' 88 YP YP 88 88 `"8bbdP"Y8 "Y888 88 88888888ba 88 88 88 88 "8b "" 88 88 88 ,8P 88 88 88aaaaaa8P' ,adPPYba, 88 8b,dPPYba, ,adPPYb,d8 ,adPPYYba, 8b,dPPYba, ,adPPYYba, ,adPPYba, ,adPPYba, 88,dPPYba, ,adPPYba, 88 ,adPPYba, 88""""""8b, a8P_____88 88 88P' `"8a a8" `Y88 "" `Y8 88P' `"8a "" `Y8 I8[ "" I8[ "" 88P' "8a a8" "8a 88 a8P_____88 88 `8b 8PP""""""" 88 88 88 8b 88 ,adPPPPP88 88 88 ,adPPPPP88 `"Y8ba, `"Y8ba, 88 88 8b d8 88 8PP""""""" 88 a8P "8b, ,aa 88 88 88 "8a, ,d88 88, ,88 88 88 88, ,88 aa ]8I aa ]8I 88 88 "8a, ,a8" 88 "8b, ,aa 888 88888888P" `"Ybbd8"' 88 88 88 `"YbbdP"Y8 `"8bbdP"Y8 88 88 `"8bbdP"Y8 `"YbbdP"' `"YbbdP"' 88 88 `"YbbdP"' 88 `"Ybbd8"' 888 aa, ,88 "Y8bbdP"

______ / / _ \ / / / \ \ ____ / / /| | |_ | |\ / / // / _ \ | |:\ | | //__/ / \ \ | |:| |__| \\__\/\ \ \ | |:| \__\/ | | | | |:|____ ___ / / / | |......\ /__/\ / / |___|_______\ \ \ \/ / \__\__/

--.--| o | | | | | | | ,---. | o| | | | |---..,---. |---.,---.,---.,---.,---| . .,---.,---.,---| |--- ,---. |---.,---. ,---.,---.,---.| | , . |__. ,---.,---.|--- ,---.,---.. . . .|--- ' ,---. ,---.,---.| , . | | ||`---. | || |,---|| | | | |`---.|---'| | | | | | ||---' | |---',---|| | | | | ,---|`---.| | || || | | || `---. | || || | | ` ` '``---' `---'`---'`---^` `---' `---'`---'`---'`---' `---'`---' `---'`---' ` `---'`---^`---'`---'`---| ` `---^`---'`---' | ` '`---'`-'-' ``---' `---' `---'` '`---'`---| `---' ' `---' | o | ,---. ,---. | |__/ .,---.,---| ,---.|__. |__. ,---.,---.|--- | \ || || | | || | ,---|`---.| ` ``` '`---' `---'` ` `---^`---'`---'o

______ / / _ \ / / / \ \ / / /| | |_ / / // / _ \ | | //__/ / \ \ |__| \\__\/\ \ \ ____ \__\/ | | | | |\ / / / | |:\ / / / | |:| __/ / / | |:| / /\/ / | |:|____\__\__/ | |......\ |___|_______\

_______ / /:::\ / /:/¯\:\ / /:/| |:|_ / /:// /:::\ |¯¯¯|://__/:/¯\:\ |___|:\\__\/\ \:\ ____\___\/ | |:| | |\ / /:/ | |:\ / /:/ | |:| ___/ /:/ | |:| /___/\/:/ | |:|___\ \::/ | |......\¯¯¯¯¯ |___|_______\

This is a great thread.

Funniest I've seen on Holla Forums.

who is this handsome gent

what is it?

looks like Tom Selleck

▄▀ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▄ █ ▄███▄ █ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ██▄ ████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀ █ █ █ ▀▄ ▀▀▀ █ █ █ █▀ ▀ █ █ █▀ ▀ █ █ █ █ █ ▀▄
█ ▀▄ █▄▄█ ▄ ▀▀▀▀▄ █ ██▀▀█ ██▄▄ █▀▀▀ ██▄▄ █ █ █ █ ▄ ▀▀▀▀▄
█ █ █ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █ █ █ █▄ ▄▀ █ █▄ ▄▀ █ █ ▀████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
███ █ ▀ █ ▀███▀ █ ▀███▀ ███▀
█ ▀ ▀

:L