Milo Yiannopoulos

Why did it take so long for me too hear about this glorious faggot? What is your opinion of him Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definitely worth listening too, I would love too have a conversation with him. I mostly just enjoy watching him destroy feminist fanatics.

Listen too him speak and destroy an opponent in a debate and tell me his isn't a glorious faggot.

I don't listen to degenerates

I love they way he uses his faggotry as armor while attacking feminists. Anyone else would get the "you are a man, you don't understand" but his love of cock grants him immunity from that argument.

What is your argument against feminists who don't use identity politics?

Is there such a thing?

They way feminists argue makes it so that he is the one of the only types that can openly fight them without having their careers destroyed

When your statistics and arguments are fake you have no choice

Love it when a tranny got mad at him and he said "thank you for your question SIR"

Wish he'd drop the "Christianity is the best" blah blah religious moral bullshit. Other than that he's fabulous. New Age Aleister Crowley

How about you fuck off back to reddit.com/r/atheism or Holla Forums?

Milo's promotion of Christian values is one of the greatest things about him. Sorry he says things like it is and you get butthurt like the fedora you are because he calls out your hedonism like it is.

Classic shill tactic. Praise someone and subtly diss them because they do something you don't like which challenges your cultural marxist shit. Next time, just shut the fuck up, you shill fuck.

he looks kind of gross

Wish Milo would drop the "SJW is bad" blah blah moral bullshit. Other than that he's FAAAAABUUULOUS ;) he should be more FABULOUUUS and stop being a celibate gay guy! He should start having lots of gay sex and get aids!
-t. Holla Forums shill

He's an annoying faggot

how? because he hurt your libcuck feelings?

Because you're a newfag from reddit

SJW is bad, it's anti free speech

I like him and his work but i feel the only things he cares about are trump, offending sjws and bbc. Needs to expand his horizons

He looks like a cunt, and sounds like one too.

At least he acquires bantz to some degree, but apart from that, he looks like a conservative suit monkey.

Also he wears sneakers and suits together sometimes.

Sarcasm m8, learn what it is

Sneakers and suits is what i hate most about that faggot. I thought homos had good taste?

No.

Yeah my bad, its like 3am here so it didn't click in on my first read through

No.

Plus he's never done that. "opponent" implies someone with a decent level of intelligence. He fights SJWs. That's not winning, that's like arguing with a wall and saying you destroyed it because it was speechless.

its all right Holla Forumsrother :^)

Trolling SJW is what makes him a glorious faggot

He was one of the first and only mainstream journalists to support Gamergate. The masses of GG-affiliated Holla Forums, 4chan exiles and plebbit users gave him a ton of hits and turned him into a meme, lavished him with praise, etc. It basically catapulted his career from nothing to a sort of a celebrity and one of the most popular writers on Breitbart. He was actually promoted to their tech editor even though he probably knows nothing about technology.

Since then he's been trying to strike gold again by constantly writing about 'meme-y' things, 'controversial' things or imageboard related things, with mixed success (his pro-circumcision and anti-weeb articles were sort of proof that he doesn't understand his target demographic that well). He even writes about inane things like digimon being better than pokemon. But his articles mocking, exposing, and trolling SJWs are always popular.

He's an interesting character. He's flamboyantly gay clearly. But he throws other groups that are usually seen as part of the same 'victim class' under the bus. He has articles mocking lesbians, saying they don't exist since lesbians don't usually have sex with each other and just become couples because they hate men. And saying trannies are mentally ill and should not be encouraged to hack their genitalia off. In a weird way this has made the far right less anti-gay, because they now found a fag who's driven as crazy by the other sexual minorities as they are.

His career is based on trolling for hits. So basically the exact same business model as Gawker media, but also Return of Kings, etc. But I think he gets more out of it than just the hits, I think he gets a kick out of trolling and sticking his finger in peoples eyes basically, like a lot of people here do.

It's weird, he fucks exclusively black guys and yet he's done more to make the 'alt right' and Holla Forums mainstream than anyone else. A lot of Holla Forums doesn't like him because he's a gay coalburner and also because he claims that Holla Forums being racist is just ironic. But he's probably introduced more people to that sphere of influence than almost anybody. Most Breitbart readers would have never heard of that stuff otherwise.

Basically I think his jungle fever and his hatred of PC come from the same root, he just loves pissing people off. He's talked about how he used to bring black gangbangers home to fuck him just because he knew it would piss off his mom. And now he's flirting with POLITICAL CORRECTNESSand chumming around with weev for basically the same reason. He's probably a masochist, I mean he's obviously a bottom. So he just likes hanging out with the dangerous crowd because he wants them to hurt him and wants to piss off the normies and maybe provoke them to hurt him too.

Anyway psychoanalysis aside I like what he does. There's just something amusing about seeing someone so physically non-threatening swishing around and being sarcastic and seeing the totally out of proportion response of SJWs crying about what a menace he is.

But Digimon IS fucking better you son of a bitch

Rather interesting that he's a mildly publicly-known gay conservative and loves the position he's in. I recall one or two of his televised debates which were almost solely to show people he was arguing with people who were just yelling and expecting opposition to silence itself or be branded a bigot, not debating.

Nothing about him sucking dick is Christian. That's why Muslims are alpha and rapidly spreading. You and your cuck bullshit.

straw man
/strô man/

noun

1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument:

Not disagreeing but it's not the sort of thing you used to see articles about on Breitbart. I just found that article funny since it was posted just after his Gamergate articles hit big. It's like he said to himself "Wow, these gamer nerds love me! What other childish nerdy things can I write about so they keep talking about me?"

straw man

/strô man/

noun

1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument:

Is that really true? I never cared about him personally, just seemed like another bored trust find hack looking for a purpose (and some purchase) like Mac & Sarkeez.

He should be president. Don't get me wrong trump make some good points, but between us hes is kind of borderline retarded. He would also be better than Bernie the Commie and Crookclinton.

I found a darker version of him, same type of character but straighter.

Contributing with Trigglypuff sauce.
youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg

When was that?

What kind of fucking name is that?

I don't dislike him.

I do dislike his attention whoring degeneracy.

He's European, you can't fix some things, not even with faggotry.

controlled opposition kike

Smug prick who, although correct on a lot of things, uses post-Gamergate as a cult of personality. He's also not funny

He's a decently cool faggot. He's not Freddy Mercury-tier or anything. He leans pretty hard towards the self-absorbed nonsensical faggotry of Perez Hilton and other fags like that. But when he's able to put that shit on a back burner, he seems like a pretty fun and reasonably intelligent person. There are worse e-celebs to look up to, if you're into that sort of shit.

I don't know if he fucks them exclusively, but he's definitely expressed a preference for black guys.

I'll be honest, I'm straight, white, not into cuck-shit at all, but if I were a faggot, I'd probably be into black guys too; it takes fucking effort to not have a good body as a black guy. They have god-tier genes for physique. Now if you actually care about personality/intelligence, etc; that makes black guys far far less appealing, but once you limit the pool of black guys down to fags, I've got a strong suspicion that openly gay black fags average MUUUUUUCH higher on intelligence than blacks as a whole… so now you're maintaining the physical appeal with a much lower compromise on intelligence/personality. For a faggot, blacks seem like a really fucking good option.

Only SJW scum and stormfags don't like Milo he's based as fuck

He's just a standard alt-right faggot, albeit more eloquent than most. All he ever actually does though is bait and troll. Thus he'll have lots of fanboys who enjoy everything he does, but he'll never achieve anything because he's never convinced anyone.

Controlled opposition.

This might be true, but let's not deny how he's blowing SJWs out of water when practically no one else is…

but let's not deny that you are easily impressed and desperate for some one to look up to and that's really pathetic and weak and will lead you to no good

this

THIS FILE EXISTS ALREADY

Not looking up to him, dumbass.
Name one anti-SJW activist that has gained as much momentum as he did.

This is as much support as you can get from normal people. He is anti sjw, but pro jew.

Moonman

Nice meme.
Until a better figure presents himself, I'll take Milo over the SJWs any day.

Gavin McInes managed to stay on his feet, and he does pretty much the same thing

Case #114024
Accused, Milo Yiannopoulos is to be judged by peoples revolutionary court on the second revolutionary year.

Charges are following; counter-revolutionary propaganda, activism for reactionary organizations, sabotage and treason.

Prosecutor proposes the following punishment for accused: re-education via hard labor.

Milo isn't alt right. He has a lot of problems with them.

Jim
Without even trying

I agree with the alt right on many things, but As a 1.5% jew, it's in my self interest to never join because of this hysteria.

He's trying to draw more attention too us.
Fuck that faggot kike.
I mean who writes an article about meme magic?

It's like sugar daddy but with his name on it

Go to bed, Milo.

Milo triggers retarded SJWs…..he's alright in my book

I don't see you or many people at all for that matter winning arguments against SJW and making progress at diminishing their ridiculous political power and social image.
You complain but you do nothing at all.

Not milo, I live in canada so I don't get to see much anti SJW/PC people so he struck as interesting. I don't agree with him on everything but I'd like to see more like him, especially as I see more damn refugees invading my country and being given special privileges more every day whilst the old and young go hungry and homeless in the streets (fuck you trudeau you back-stabbing fuck). Not all canadians agree with how we are represented, many I speak too hate this crap and think it was all rigged, many only voted for libral because they wanted weed legalized and it pissed alot of us off watching these dirty foreigners come in as the wrongs they commit get covered up.

On a side note if Milo were too see this; I would love too see him come to Canada (maybe in cooperation with rebel media) and fuck with our stupid SJW/PC culture a little bit and maybe put that asshole trudeau on the spot for shipping in racist/sexist/homophobic (not gay myself but I don't care what people do as long they keep it too themselves) bigots into the country in bulk and giving them free EVERYTHING!

Literally entire right wing media, most stand up comics, several late night hosts, an entire season of south park pointing out how full of shit and stupid SJW's are.

Sorry, maybe a year ago you would have a point, but telling SJW's to fuck off is the new black. The only people who aren't vocal about how sick everyone is of SJW's shit are SJW's.

Milo isn't even a fag, he just poses as one to fly under sjw radar and nuke them where they live. He is a true patriot covered in fag shit to throw off the enemy's 'clean-american' sensors

cutting baby dicks for fun is fucking stupid, and should only be practiced if a medical issue requires the operation.
ol' milo never has anything to back up his argument on this topic, as proved when it was brought up on joe rogans podcast, milo just tried to change topic.

as for the rest of his agenda, and the politics he wants to push, good on him…hope he makes big bank on it. the time to milk that cash cow is now.

USEFUL IDIOT

He is a controlled opposition. And a black dick worshipper.
get out.