Anyone remember this?

Anyone remember this?
I saw a streamer play the game as part of a shitty game thing and he said it was between goat shit and horse shit.
How shit is it, Holla Forums?

Pretty damn generic. About on the level of Open Season, Over The Hedge, and every other 2000s CGI movie with a star studded cast.

It's okay OP, I watch Vinesauce too

/thread

Here's a thing I made.

I meant the actual movie

OP confirmed for being underage

The movie's like 10 years old. It feels like it just came out though, because I accomplished absolutely nothing with my life in that 10 years.

I've never seen the Ant Bully, though. At least I have that going for me.

Shota fap fuel/10

I'm just going to say this. Fuck ants.

Ha ha. Hold it, little Billy. Did you know ants are an essential part of our ecosystems and a key component of our brave efforts against communism?
They pollinate our flowers, and we all know flowers make honey voluntarily. What's "pollination" you ask? It's a fancy way of saying they carry water molecules from the trees to the ground when no one is looking or thinking about it.
So next time you're eating a jar of honey, at the game with Susie trying to hide your erection, delivering newspapers while trying to hide your erection, or having a pissing contest with your dad, remember the ants and what these little fuckerinos do for you, and for America.

Now get in the vault, little Billy. The bombs are coming!

Note: Little Billy got fuckin' polio and never scored.

Dat Mom's got a Nice Ass tho

I was kinda considering downloading this movie but those designs are just hideous.
Sorry, the mom looks awful. It's not as if CG MILF with nice plump asses don't exist.

Elastigirl thread?

Sure, why not.

Trigger warning: shadman

I don't think I know what I feel about this artist.