Historically accurate films and TV shows, more or less

I'm looking for a list of TV shows and movies that are "quite" historically accurate, the more accurate the better. Examples of what I mean:-
Gettysburg 1993
The Right Stuff 1983
Maybe even "Das Boot"
Tora, Tora, Tora 1970
The longest Day 1962
HBO's Stalin
Black Hawk Down
and of course Der Untergang 2004

Harder to think of any TV series that qualify but would be interested in any.
One I can think of is John Adams 2008 which seems fairly accurate.

Please don't suggest something like "Vikings".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCggHoXaj8BQHIiPmOxezeWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sharpe

youtube.com/channel/UCggHoXaj8BQHIiPmOxezeWA

stay triggered reddipol

drumpfcucks btfo

epic xD
Hillary lost

And this makes Ellie Kendrick less attractive?

trump will also lose unless the electoral college loses its mind kid

considering that there's hardly any certain literature written about him, it's as accurate as anyone can guess

It's funny how the drumpfsperg desperately shitposts in threads about historical accuracy.
Trump won btw, I know those two words trigger you more than anything else.

when they went into the showers, water came out, bravo Spielberg

As far as I recall, "We Were Soldiers" was a surprisingly accurate film right up to before the final act. Moments like the initial ambush, the cutoff squad fighting down to nearly nothing, the soldier getting shot right after letting another wounded man taking his place, the accidental friendly fire napalming, and the Vietnamese that charged up to a couple of yards from the Commander were all surprisingly accurate accounts of the fight. It just goes into bullshit territory when the Yankees decide to go full bayonets to close the movie out - they pushed closer to the hill in real life but were ultimately driven back by the gooks - not enough of a patriotic victory to finish with, I suppose.

not accurate, doesnt show the oppression of people of color in the south
not accurate, doesnt show the people of color that worked on the space program
thats a nazi movie you sick fuck
wtf your keyboard broken or what?
not accurate
not accurate, shows stalin as a crazy maniac and not the great admired leader he was
not accurate, american masturbation
another nazi movie, reported

adrian brody looks like jon stewart in the 2nd playbill
fucking kikes all look alike

Not accurate

Somewhat getting there.

Will we ever get a movie on the life of Marx?

Stop impersonating me. It just isn't funny. Just like your anti-semitism isn't funny and neither is mocking my adoration of my waifu Karl Marx.

You are not funny. You are a clone. A shadow. YOU ARE NOT THE REAL HOLOGRAPHIC MEME

Both of your false flag attempts are pathetic. Stop impersonating me and go back to Holla Forums. Holla Forums is my board now.

Oops put it in the email field. I need sleep. I've been up all night working on new comics.

My comics are superior in every way.

Want to come to my world? Fine. Here's the template I use as PROOF