archive.is/4h4Bw
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/
archive.is/xeiFz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice kennedi dubs, thank you for starting a kennedi thread

This has to be bait

you must be trolling
the facts are laid out quite lucidly

You're the guy that calls kennedi "a natural and organic meme", aren't you?

441:[11:10:56] "The six million European Jews who died in the Holocaust comprised the majority of the world's Yiddish speakers. Thus in a period of six years, between 1939 and 1945, Yiddish was dealt a near mortal blow. The majority of those Jews who escaped Europe and made it to Israel or to the United States soon learned the local language and made Yiddish their secondary tongue, at best. The large number of Yiddish-speaking Jews who remained in
442:[11:10:56] the Soviet Union found Yiddish outlawed by Stalin during and after the Holocaust. Because of the Holocaust and these repressive Soviet measures, Yiddish came to an almost immediate standstill. The post-Holocaust generations were being taught the local vernaculars, not Yiddish. It was predicted that Yiddish would quickly become a dead tongue."
443:[11:11:09] The holocaust killed languages
445:[11:11:39] like, we consider it a lesser crime if someone hurts you than if they straight-up kill you
446:[11:11:59] to kill someone is an order of magnitude more criminal than just hurting them, like cutting them, even.
447:[11:12:31] so it's an order of magnitude above killing, at least, to kill a CULTURE or LANGUAGE.
448:[11:12:50] assault is to homocide as homocide is to genocide
449:[11:13:00] A genocide isn't just "killing a lot of people", it's "killing a culture"
452:[11:13:18] yeah
453:[11:13:21] and like
455:[11:13:31] the survivors of the holocausts and wars
456:[11:13:39] they look at American society, and they see all the warning signs
457:[11:13:43] and it scares them
459:[11:13:45] so they study the culture
461:[11:14:00] they make it academic, they build universities to study the culture and figure out why, how, it could happen
462:[11:14:03] and how to prevent it
463:[11:14:07] guys
465:[11:14:20] the SJWs are the only ones stopping us from doing another holocaust in America
467:[11:14:34] If it wasn't for them, our culture would be in full-blown racist mode like Nazis
468:[11:14:38] seriously
471:[11:14:44] Stop and think about it.
476:[11:15:14] Inf: Yes, they are
477:[11:15:16] and they're successful
479:[11:15:32] and they've done it everywhere else in American culture already, one subculture at a time
480:[11:15:38] one institution at a time
481:[11:15:51] and now they've turned their eye to us
482:[11:15:53] on the internet
484:[11:15:58] because they all got phones
485:[11:16:09] and now they finally talk to nerds
486:[11:16:17] instead of just avoid them and leave them in their own social bubble

Sorry OP, that's not acceptable here on Holla Forums. As we clearly state on our 'OR' page:

Please delete this thread immediately. Thank you.

Can she be Queen of Holla Forums?

She can be an underqueen

are there any pics of the girl who made this video?

I want to marry her

that's an except from the Janiteam leaks

I wonder how many people are left on this site that actually read those leaks

hi Holla Forums

i'm not a rulecuck

I'm a lefty and even I can't resist her based charm.

then you must be a nationalist because she loves the white race

any race can believe in nationalism. Don't you mean white nationalist? And no, i'm not a white nationalist.

historyfag here, white nationalism is the ONLY race based nationalism…

for example, black nationalism was a reactionary construct resulting on what was going on… in muricah.

Jooz killed her cat

kek, remember that

your dumb ass needs to go back to school you don't know what you're talking about

trips of truth

So whens the coronation?

fyi, i reported this thread to the JIDF

today apparently

Oh Nicole you…

she

imgur.com/a/AQsn8

hehe

kk

Holy shit at that imgur discussion. Bunch of cucks. The 17 year old was right.

cumskin detected

im jew

wew

nioixe

cute chick does she have nudes on the net?

nioixe

Reminder the kike Holla Forums mods will astroturf and bumplock any thread about her. The ones who aren't controlled opposition are still more cucked than the halfchan vols.
archive.is/4h4Bw

This cuck bitch is literally reading from what she's told to say, from memorized script or even a teleprompter. The stupid over the camera gaze explain enough. This is not her opinion, it´s whats she told to say.

All this after all the boxxy, jessy slaughter, sinead, and all other assorted shit all turned out to be attention whoring e/cunt who just did it for attention or money. You still haven't learned…

Yes your bullshit is really helping along our narrative and anyone who opposes your borderline pedophile behavior is a shill or a jew.

Of course you have proof, right? I mean you'd have to be some kind of jew expecting anons to just listen and believe, right?

All this after all the boxxy, jessy slaughter, sinead, and all other assorted shit all turned out to be attention whoring e/cunt who just did it for attention or money. You still haven't learned
Riiiight. All that money from jewtube whose TOS prevents "hate speech" monetization and all that wonderful attention from feds, trolls and hooknosed kikes like you. Makes perfect sense.

Rabbi confirmed. No, Steinberg, there is no "narrative" only truth vs lies. Shills like you are either some form of JIDF or impotent, white self hating cowards trying to inflate your shriveled little epeens by tearing down a teenage girl just because she has more balls than you. If you're JIDF, congrats on having your mongrel race of parasites BTFO by a loli. If not, congrats on being a traitorous piece of shit and selling out your race for free. Maybe the chosen people will give you a job spinning a sign outside one of their banks someday. Your parents will be so proud.

All women are attention whores, it's how they operate, anything else is masculine behavior, honestly why do you think it's a bad thing? Why would you expect anything else from a girl? Don't tell me you are one of those MRA retards who truly believes men and women should be equal.

She exposes the jews, gets hated, gets her own videos banned and shows her face, I have yet you to see one user leave this cocoon of anonymity and actually reveal his power level IRL or at least online and suffer the consequences.

Pick one

imkampfy is woke to the jew mind games

Is it true that donkey semen can make you fat?

yes

YUGE if true

You should know bruh why don't you tell us.

Yes, it's true.
Donkey semen CAN make you fat

How do you know?

Here faggot
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/

And interloper "Holla Forumsacks" trying to sweep history revisionism under the rug by pointing out a girl's polish features. Oh the irony.

jewwwwwws

hahahaha

does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?
she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

more like

amitire?

archive.is/xeiFz

shut it down

a pol lack could write that and screencap it