Le Holla Forums is shit 2day ;(

I really hope this board gets cut into pieces, you retarded bags of cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

2hu-ch.org/
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/overchan.random-0.html
zeronet.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's lovely isn't it?
pure Autistic Cries and Rage.
I do want the pedos Nuked, they can go to the deep web, and get Ebola over there.

Holla Forums is dead and so is god.

i dont care as much about pedos, they were always there, and no one cares about one spot in catalog.
The only problem was Holla Forums spam, and they still were unable to ban because muh free speech

Leave this site and kill yourself already then, faggot.

Stay here please.

You're just like the people who stayed on 4chan.

I like to touch dead animals

nah, we are just like the people who didnt go to any of the quadrillion failed dead chans during memexoduses like this one.

Masterchan/Freech go away.

I do I cant stand Holla Forums and Holla Forums /- /pone/ is kidnapped by Altright-neo-Nazis /r9k/ makes me feel depressed only Holla Forums is fun for me.

We literally have a "we're leaving Holla Forums" thread every single month. It's the latest meme. Like the trap threads on 4chan. Posted until you believe Holla Forums's dead.

You bastards would never leave this place, you say you would but you don't. I bet you never left 4chan either.

I wish I knew how to go back and post in /mlp/

yeah i used to use other boards more but they've gone downhill faster than b. i stopped visiting /mai/ when trump became a major topic of discussion, all /n/ talks about is people pooping in india, trump and crabs and both pols are retarded. sometimes i visit /a/ and /drugs/ is really slow but i still check it. but Holla Forums is my primary board now.

Well. We are all wasting our times with stupid retarded imageboards. I hope Holla Forums close forever and the other imageboards.

Trump derailed the whole Internet and now you have their worshippers spamming every fucking were their retardation, even hardcore Natsocs are annoyed by the whole Trump retardation.

if you are a true user I want you to migrate and if you are a cuckold I want you to stay here and rott to death with this site

Freech/Masterchan GTFO

stay here cuck, jim will love it

The guys on Holla Forums have already started moving to NNTPchan because no one person can control it, come help us populate it, we need to reach critical mass:
2hu-ch.org/
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/overchan.random-0.html

My body is ready

Try halfchans Holla Forums instead, the pedos aren't leaving any time soon

me too I cant wait to watch them die.

no thanks I don't want to get trapped in the honeypot.

It isn't an Holla Forums exodus, just a Holla Forums exodus. Autism is not self-sustaining.

Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!
Kænnedi check em!!

No one is actually leaving. It's a combination of some people honestly sick of the pedos and Jim, and the goons and cuckchunners capitalizing on it who are complaining about the board. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing is going to change.

Board drama. As cancerous as it gets. As long as I can still post whatever I want I don't care and don't see the need to leave

many posters already left and I believe in the end only the Kennedy shitposter and banifag will stay here

sure m80. Holla Forums was always shit but currently we are at new lows. I believe after infinity never many posters found alternatives and now we will lose even more posters.
in the end only banifag and gennedifag will stay here

p2p chan would be the best course of action tbh farm.

zeronet.io/

p2p chan