Hey Holla Forums I've been thinking a lot about my looks since all this controversy surrounding trans and bathrooms...

Hey Holla Forums I've been thinking a lot about my looks since all this controversy surrounding trans and bathrooms popped up. I use the women's bathroom all the time and have never been confronted about it. I assume that means I'm really passable. Ive been on estradiol for about a year now and want your honest opinion on my transition.

What do you think?

Im giving activist fish

Faggot

Don't be mad, transgenderism is the way of the future. Just because you haven't evolved past an angry troglodyte doesn't mean no one else has.
;)

All we want to do is live and be treated as the women we are.

I love my minions
lol

You pass. You look female, but just not very attractive.

Thanks, I would rather be an unattractive girl than a good looking boy. :)

you look like a middle aged butter-face.

post tits or get out.

I wouldn't normally have come to a site like this (bad 4chan experience) but I was in a subreddit and people were talking about how this site was overhauled and more friendly now that a bunch of bad people were banned. I was iffy when I saw the gif at the top of the page but its not so bad besides that one guy calling me a f*ggot. Im sure he's just someone they missed during house cleaning. :)

Im flattered that you want to see them but I'm just not that kind of girl.

What could I do to improve my looks?

You looked way better as a male, you're not very passable…

Come 30 or 40 years old, you'll look like a fucking mess.

lol saw this a few days ago

Ive only been on hormones for a year at the end of this month. Im going to age like wine babe. ;)

you're quite a glamorous girl, so i'm sure some jewelry (maybe even just a nice neck-lace) would improve your looks in my eyes.

Short-term: stay on antiandrogens, thin out eyebrows, learn to use make-up to your advantage.
Long-term: invest in a little cosmetic surgery (orthognathic surgery/rhinoplasty), cut off benis

You wish… Hormones will only do so much, you'll still look like a guy in a dress.

t. a fellow faggot

Im not even 20 yet. My bones haven't even finished growing completely. I have faith ill get to where i want to be without surgery.

Thanks!
By the way what does that picture mean?
Spoiler? what are you spoiling?

I did think about getting a nose job, I'm just afraid of coming out worse than I went in. If I don't have to I really don't want any other surgery besides srs

Its ugly

What in particular don't you like?
I came here for constructive criticism, I can handle it

That's never gonna happen babe and you know it, stop shitting yourself.
Your jaw bones, in their current looks, are enough to say you're a fucking man. Let alone the benis and voice.

Click the spoiler to reveal the image.

Wow your just a troll how fun.

I dont like it

I bet you're the one who asked too see my boobs and now you're mad because I said no

Why not?

Whats not to like?

I dont like it.

Oh just another troll.
lol the admins of this sit sure missed a lot of people

Does anyone know how to report someone?

Sure thing, anybody you don't agree with is a troll….
I've seen enough cases like you in my lifetime to know where this is going, but I guess you want to wait and see for yourself. As you wish.

Um no.
Why would I want to see the man boobs (or lack thereof) of a man?

Hes a troll for being a dick a posting a noose, not because he disagreed with me. You are stupid in the literal sense.

Im not a man, im a woman.

I mean you are

This is me plotting to get you banned

Did le bad imageboard user hurt your feewings?
If you can't handle honest criticism then you're better off going back to one of the tumblr safe spaces where everyone will compliment you on looking oh so feminine and truly like a real woman.
Yet you can somehow get prostate cancer and not uterine cancer… Interesting.

manly af tbh.

I can practically see where your mustache was.

There is a difference between criticism and hate.
You crossed the line shitord.

Laugh it up, just because I'm new doesn't mean i won't figure out how to report you. I already screen capped you bullshit

TOOOOOPKEEEEEK

You guys don't know shit.
You spend all your time jacking off to us then turn around and hate.
You're more insecure than I am

Im screen capping everything, keep talking shit

Funny.
Im also homophobic
Fucking pig
Now leave

Whats the point of even coming here if all your gonna do is be shitty?

Okay.
Now Holla Forums remember how I told you all to check metadata or ask for timestamps on these kinds of threads? Well I wanted to test you and see if any of you had listened.

The faggot I've been posting is Lila Perry, a tranny from Missouri who was on the news for protesting in order to use the women bathroom and locker room. He was actually a lolcow for a while and locked his twitter. Well, I happen to have undercover twitters and one is a tranny who is friends with lila.

All the laughs you had in this thread are lies.
Goodnight Holla Forums

Well that's just sad.

That last one really should've alerted someone.
You niggers have dropped the ball and let it roll away.

No, I meant that it's sad what Holla Forums has come to.

i'm the guy who posted the noose.

it was an obvious troll, but it was a laugh to play along with.

Sorry but what does that mean?

Don't you dare save face now nigger.

I agree

wew

Let this be a lesson you faggots.
CHECK METADATA
ASK FOR TIMESTAMPS
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME!

I saved this thread so I can reference it every time a thread pops with an OP claiming to be the picture he posted.

There is no future if we're to rely on you faggots for anything other that whining.

You can never be one, you can only be man attempting to pass off a shoddy obvious forgery.

Troll thread eh? Big surprise there.

If one of these mentally ill freaks is soooo convinced they're a woman then they should have no problem wearing males clothing (women do it all the time afterall) and still try using the women's bathroom, if they're sooo secure in their womanhood no-one should challenge them right?

The fact that they feel like they have to put on a dress to do X is a very clear sign they're just playing pretend like a child would. Also like a child they scream and have a tantrum if you tell them they're not what they claiming to be in their fantasy.

This could well be a consequence of trannies not told to stop being a little faggot and to focus on reality/the shit that's right in front of their eyes when they were kids.

How many blind trannies are there?

Trannies want everyone to ignore obvious evident facts in deference to their feelings. A more feminine expression one could not imagine, however, much like feminine expression it is ruinous in the extreme to practice and to expect others to engage in the conceit is societally self destructive. This is why muh patriarchy exists, to stop stupid, dead-end, bullshit ideas in their tracks before we wreck ourselves.

If we ignore facts we create horror for everyone. Lies become accepted as truth. If we accept trannies we might as well abdicate our place at the top of the food chain for we invite our own destruction in the name of being 'nice' to some fucktard who wants to call himself Andrea.

The irony is if you accept them then you're not being 'nice' you're furthering and re-enforcing their delusion and contributing to doing them harm by fostering their ideas as positive ones when they are patently self destructive.