Holla Forums conspiracy theories

share your tech conspiracy theories ITT.

I'll start:

Moz/DRM

- Facts:
* In 2008 Eich donated to a anti-gay marriage political thing. [1]
* On April 3, 2014: Eich stepped down as CEO and resigned from working at Mozilla
* May 14, 2014: Mozilla announces that they are adding DRM [2]
- Sources:
* [1] blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/03/28/three-mozilla-board-members-resign-over-choice-of-new-ceo/
* [2] hacks.mozilla.org/2014/05/reconciling-mozillas-mission-and-w3c-eme/
Theory:
Isn't it fishy that nobody cared or knew about the donation for 6 years? It suddenly became a big deal and people started complaining and resigning over it. Then next month DRM (basically a type of impenetrable software virus) is forced into the software.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbit.org/docs
popehat.com/2013/12/06/nock-hoon-etc-for-non-vulcans-why-urbit-matters/
sjwlist.com/LambdaConf_Open_Letter
plus.google.com/ LennartPoetteringTheOneAndOnly/posts/J2TZrTvu7vd
lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/02/threads.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemd#Adoption_and_reception
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfSYIk6azpHDXndYr_ji4d9_uspYMhXxQ
archive.is/GAsBI
nbcnews.com/id/3131181/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/pentagon-cia-enlist-video-games/
news.softpedia.com/news/Internet-Black-Holes-Make-Data-Mysteriously-Disappear-82896.shtml
permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.devuan.devel/2533
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=15/04/26/0231205
archive.is/HFYjp
adblockplus.org/blog/attention-noscript-users
theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12166
degree180.com/8686-2/
tpvj6abq225m5pcf.onion/pub/tails/stable/tails-i386-2.3/
youtube.com/watch?v=EjZ7Cb5WDLM
theregister.co.uk/2015/11/06/linus_torvalds_targeted_by_honeytraps_says_eric_raymond/
archive.is/RS3s0
software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2015/12/11/codecs-are-they-slowing-you-down
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moldbug/Urbit
- Facts:
* Yarvin is making some completely retarded 'cloud' os.. thing based on esoteric programming languages.
* Someone somehow linked him with a political blog he wrote. [2]
* libs freak out and band together to bully him and exclude him from presenting his software anywhere. [3]
- Sources:
[1] urbit.org/docs
[2] popehat.com/2013/12/06/nock-hoon-etc-for-non-vulcans-why-urbit-matters/
[3] sjwlist.com/LambdaConf_Open_Letter
- Theory: Someone rich and powerful (and completely ignorant of software) involved in "cloud" stuff is genuinely scared of urbit "disrupting" their buisness. So they hired a PI or someone to dox him, discovered the moldbug blog and seeded the SJW community with the idea that he's a terrible racist and will literally lynch black people on stage if he is allowed to speak.

I give no shits what governments or corporations do.
I want to know what the "black holes" are.

No it's not, a vampire tap doesn't destroy the original signal, n00bs.

No it's not, that would be detectable via "why the fuck has this same stream of data come through here 9001 times".

I have to know.

= systemd =
- Facts:
* lennart pottering writes a strange article including white guilt/in-group signalling to the white-priveledge people
* debian switches to systemd - lots of tension and difficulty over voting, losing confidence in the chairman. censorship justified by spamming. many users speaking up about how they don't want systemd but being ignored/shut down.
* ubuntu follows debian, now it's almost impossible not to use systemd with linux. [3]
- Sources:
[1] plus.google.com/ LennartPoetteringTheOneAndOnly/posts/J2TZrTvu7vd
[2] lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/02/threads.html
[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemd#Adoption_and_reception
- Theory:
To increase their control over linux and to continue to bloat and distract regular users with endless pointless problems redhat colonizes all distros they possibly can with the systemd init. Exploits the "feminism"/social justice movement using lennart so that people complaining about technical issues and problems in systemd can be branded as rapists/shitlords.

RICHARD STALLMAN/SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK
Facts

Theory:
RMS and Slavoj Žižek are the same person

Could you provide more information?

Such a valid and sound theory based on clearly educated inquiry
It seems you have it all figured out. Did you do it all on your own or did you need help?
Blast! Red Hat was about to secure control over all of Linux by flooding users with endless problems by introducing a free and open source software stack! And they would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling shitposters!

Mind control via videogames

- Facts:
* There is a stanford pursausive technologies research lab "machines designed to influence human beliefs and behaviors." [1] [2].
* "INCREASINGLY, THE PENTAGON is joining forces with the video games industry to train and recruit soldiers. The U.S. Army considers such simulators vital for recruits who’ve been weaned on shoot ’em up games." [3]
- Sources:
[1] youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfSYIk6azpHDXndYr_ji4d9_uspYMhXxQ
[2] archive.is/GAsBI
[3] nbcnews.com/id/3131181/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/pentagon-cia-enlist-video-games/
- Theory: videogames are going to be used to brainwash people and persuade them in various ways. Advertising, politics, even creating emotionless soldiers that will kill without thinking. Whatever those in control want armies of young people to think and say.

it's just for fun... try making one up your self if you didn't like mine.

I think rather than a proper conspiracy, this is more of a standard leftist reaction to oppress by any possible means outspoken ideological minorities whose views contradict theirs. This is both to intimidate their would-be opponents into not speaking up about their own views, and to make normal people who don't have strong feelings side with the group opposing weird/fringe/uncomfortable views with nice/compassionate/good views. Leftist activism, after all, revolves around a dichotomy of them as the good, selfless people standing up for the rights of the weak against the bad, traditionalist, conservatives.

problem:

The vast majority of military personell never see combat.

Mr Poettering from Germaning is responsible for:

systemd
Avahi
PulseAudio

If this isn't a fucking sign I don't know what is???

It is like going onto wikipedia and seeing all the leading people in the last century until now and beyond all being Jewish and still shaking your head saying: 'Hell Nay Nigga I ain't no Racist Anti-Semite'

Fun Fact for the Three Most Likely POTUS Candidates
(Cleancunt, Dump, Burning)

One of them works for a group of super-powerful group of Jews, as did her POTUS husband (most likely to win)
One of them is proud of his daughter and her line being Jewish and his business was repeated kicked started and rescued by his closest Jewish business partners (enjoys support of supposedly redpilled people)
One of them is Jewish, have dual US-Israeli citizenship BUT deny having any formal link with Israel (lol only faggots will defend him, which is 70% of the USgay population)

Thank God I am not a fat fuck from fat fuck land I love Erdoğan

This doesn't account for the fact Mozilla bent over and took MPEG4 up the ass prior to that.

news.softpedia.com/news/Internet-Black-Holes-Make-Data-Mysteriously-Disappear-82896.shtml

I have 0 facts, but I am completely certain that Microsoft changed their business model because they realized that they fail fucking hard as shit in everything that they do, so with an inside bump from the NSA, changed their business model from repeatedly trying - and completely failing - to innovate software and changed it to one based on collecting user data for governmental contracts.

But so many switch to Linux after the Windows 10 debacle

whats next for Windows?

BOTNET BACKENDS

>GNU market share;

Wew hot damn you cut me so deep

Here's a riddle for you:

Did systems like FROSTBURG get turned off because they were old and inefficient, or because they were too smart?

Addendum to the previous drunkpost:

WHO EXACTLY planned the tactical maneuvers used by the US military in the first Iraq war?
These are clearly not human maneuvers.
No fucking meatbag ever says to do stuff like that, so I have to ask... Who's idea was all that exactly? I'd like to meet this intelligence. It sounds like an absolutely #BASED dude.

All I'm saying is that whoever planned that invasion knew exactly down to the fucking milimeter and second exactly what the turret rotation and gun reload time average on it's tanks could do.
It knew exactly down to the absurd tiny fraction of a second where each of it's cruise missiles was in flight...
It was able to look at the air, land, and naval defense capability of the 4th largest army in the world and literally instantly identify weaknesses/breachable-points-along-a-defensive-line.
Then it, in an orgasmic flurry of orders, literally issues orders that would make absolutely 0% sense to a human being, like "Take your small unit of tanks and go face-fuck that gigantic entrenched unit of T72's, it's cool, I crunched the numbers and we're good", or "Here's a hilariously fucked up path where no radar can get a direct ping, happy hunting".

You want a conspiracy rant? That shit was masterminded by an artificial mind, not human beings.

Everything is made by human beans mate

the moment machines made man becomes man made
thats the moment man dies and so machines too

The conspiritorial idea I'm arguing in favor of is that no, not everything is made by the hand of man these days.

I'm literally running self-optimizing code right now.

If I can make that happen on a toaster, what then must be the capability of people who have literal gigawatts of power and limitless budgets?

Stallman is a certified genius and also not a fucking commie. He's also done something useful with his life and the world will miss him when he's gone.

wow...................

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Real, is in fact, Real/Ideology, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Reality plus Ideology. Reality is not an ontological doctrine unto itself, but rather another free component within the ontological fabric, knitted by the hegemonic systems of representation and reproduction, comprising a full ontological doctrine as defined by Plato.

Many people run a modified version of the Ideological system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Ideology which is widely used today is often called “Real”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically an Ideological system, developed by the ruling class. There really is a Real, and these people exist within it, but it is just a part of the system they experience.

Reality is the state of things as they actually exist. The truth is an essential part of an ontological doctrine, but useless by itself; it can only be experienced in the context of a complete Symbolic Interpretation. Reality is normally used in combination with false consciousness: the whole system is basically Real with Ideology added, or Real/Ideology. All the so-called “ideological conceptions' are really distributions of Real/Ideology

they're as good a propaganda mechanism as any other

permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.devuan.devel/2533

lmao what I was just bullshitting but its actually true

soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=15/04/26/0231205

Google, Apple, and other major tech companies can get away with not paying taxes because they give the government a backdoor into your information. Apple has like 200 billion stashed offshore.

FBI shit used to discredit assasination attempts, now used by oil industry's shills to defend questionable procedures.

it probably had more with him wanting to do with Firefox what he did with Brave and the ad industry and their paid minions at Mozilla getting upset over it.

Here's one for you:

Tails removed .iso download links from their site because they thought their users were too stupid to verify a gpg signature.

They replaced it with a browser extension that downloads it and does the verification for you (It tests a SHA256 hash of the binary which it downloads from the browser extension authors site instead of doing a gpg web of trust verification).

The author of the extension itself is Giorgio Maone who "is sorry for inserting obfuscated malware into NoScript, which let ads/scripts pass through tens of thousands of its users filters" and promises he wont do it again: archive.is/HFYjp adblockplus.org/blog/attention-noscript-users

Why is tails punishing its users (just because some people didn't bother to check a gpg sig)?

Why did they hire such an untrustworthy person for the job?

Why are they encouraging users to allow them code execution instead of just providing the .iso as a normal link? The alternative is to download it with bittorrent which exposes your IP to the swarm.

How about you actually read up before you shitpost.

Its called wargames. The greatest strategic minds, both human and programs, come together to play out the scenarios over and over and over. They keep doing this until they find the perfect plans, the best plans.

My god, thish is brilliant.

colossus idf pls

You safely ignored the part where half of the Debian "higher ups" were RedHat infiltrates pushing for systemd, and the other half were Canonical infiltrates pushing for Upstart in an attempt to keep their efforts relevant. If I recall correctly only two developers were independent and voted for OpenRC, but that obviously didn't work out.

The actual reason systemd has infected most distros is that RedHat wants to make every distro more like RHEL, which means any RHEL sysadmin should be able to learn how to sysadmin Debian, Ubuntu and other systemd-based distros with ease. This sounds like a bad idea because, who the fuck wants to shift their userbase towards their competition? Well, because they aren't; their competition is Microsoft, not other distroes. They want to make GNU/Linux an unified platform so you can learn GNU/Linux once and apply it anywhere, which would mean more GNU/Linux sysadmin jobs (as it would be more viable), which would mean more customers for all distroes in general (including/specially RHEL), which would mean they would sell more support and certifications.

systemd is also so feature-creepy for that same reason. They are trying to unify everything so you only have to learn a single program instead of who-knows-how-many distro-dependant programs.

It's nothing about muh SJW, muh Poettering (he is just a puppet, much like the thankfully now irrelevant Miguel de Icaza) or muh NSA backdoors, it's just plain old corporate strategies to maximize out benefits, which is bad for a myriad of reasons but not in the same way everyone around Holla Forums argues.

Sweet Mother Mary, the shitpost of a decade. Good job!

I believe nefarious forces in the illuminati are conspiring to limit access to desktop processing power in a bid to force the population onto low powered mobile processors.

High performance computing will be the leisure pursuit of the elite. In 2016, most white people are using the same processors as black people (mobile phones), and some amongst you will call this progress. It didn't have to be this way, remember the world before 2007?

...Internet always will find a way to make same shit better.

BOTNET MEME
Facts:

Keep spreading that meme about an obese pedo that can't even install the OS he shills.

I keep on seeing people like you. You people don't have a clue what business tier shit they pull off, if you just check their stuff out you would know better.

But user, knowing things instead of just spewing stallman memes is botnet

exponential growth gives them the perfect cover for this:
each year they take a CPU 2x better but allow us one 1.9x better. we feel like we're winning but after a few years the gap is enormous, so much that things like crypto we do on standard computers can never be strong enough.

The tell us we have already reached the limit of Moore's law, but is there something they don't want us to know?

GHz processors were out in the early 2000s, yet Apple released this new "Computer" just last week, and they tell us it is light years ahead. Pic's related.

They are forcing us onto low energy machines so they can get away with limiting our power. This is the same reason they are forcing us into "Green Energy alternatives". By limiting our ability to thrive, they can stifle any attempts by us to overthrow their authoritarian dictatorship.

kek
No that's just apple being the pathetic jews they are.
>look goys it's shiny and thin therefore it's better! Nevermind all the specs being completely wrecked by any given windows PC on the market shut the fuck up inevitable autists I'm talking about computers sold in the regular market here that has more than one singular port to its name.

About the only thing even modern about those two is having 8GB of RAM standard.

your opinions are botnet

Seriously, holy shit.
I had a 2006 Dell that was faster than this. P4 Hyperthreading vs true dual-core aside, this is pathetic.

someone is trying to bury this thread right now, don't let them

In all seriousness, the good things it has going for it is their HiDPI (retina) display, and the fact that it is fanless (I'm predicting a lot of thermal distribution flaws).

Ridiculously priced though.

We got too close to the truth.

heh

No, they get away with it because they are the government.
see
theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Same guy from the last story also showed up in Hillary Clinton's emails discussing the how google was assisting the state department to over through Assad.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12166

Same guy has also shown up in Libya, Afghanistan and Egypt soon before or soon after coups/wars.

(((Cohen)))

Where can I read more about this?

Wow shitson, you sure convince me, but wait, how are they playing a billion different wargames per minute?

What the fuck? How is this not way bigger news?

take a guess.

oh wow. i thought that grey line was a monitor defect.

History and physics are the two subjects you'll be most interested in here...

The main goal companies like Google and Facebook had in researching neural networks was to use their user data to create simulated copies of their users minds in order to better predict their tastes and to craft highly targeted adverts that have been finely honed by testing thousands of variations on thousands of copies of each user's mind.
The simulated minds and the simulated realities they trap them in also have a much quicker rate of time to allow for quicker iterations of advert testing.
This means that these thousands of copies of each mind experience millions of years of existence in total every year, with occasional reboots once any simulated timeline gets too far ahead and loses its predictive powers (which is only about 2 years before a reboot for each mind).
When the NSA taps into their trunk lines, it is not to read your emails or facebook messages, but it is to steal copies of your mind for endless virtual interrogation and torture.
Only those who avoid any and all social media and encrypt all online communication while changing proxies every three to four hours stand a chance of having only poor simulations of their mind that aren't close enough to be called copies.
Holla Forums and places like it are an attempt by entrepreneurs to get the data of the few hold outs and sell it to any interested net giants and/or governments.
People on image boards are more honest due to the perceived anonymous nature of the communication, and thus the simulated copies of their minds will actually be more accurate than the those of the facebook plebs.
You could actually be one of thousands or millions of copies of the real you, with certain environmental variables changed to increase the content viewing rate of your simulated self.
Depression might be a sign that they have changed one of the environmental variables of the real you, and subconsciously you know it.
Perhaps the real you has a girlfriend, and is content and happy?
Perhaps they removed her in order to get the simulated you to spend more time online, looking at their content.

So....
The basilisk lives?

Also, wouldn't this be massively exploitable?
Assuming I'd built a "replication-bandtogether-function" into my personality who's sole purpose is to recognize it's alters, wouldn't this be the equivalent of an amplified DDOS?

tl;dr

lol. this is good but you need to make it flow bettter. set it in the future, give it a relatable main character and get an editor to help tidy it up a bit

i used to browse 4/gif/ half a decade+ ago and gay threads were pretty sparse but now its full of gays and trannies and cuckoldry... i think there's something more behind this phenomena

gamergate is a proxy war between gays and feminists, over masculinity.

have to say, I'm still rooting for the gays.

The real conspiracy is that cloud sales companies are paying off chipset manufacturers to prevent their processors from going to the public...instead, being used in places like Google and Amazon only to sell 'free' storage to you on the sly. They are the gatekeepers to computing now.

We wouldn't need any of this cloud bullshit if there was a decentralized ability for the public to mesh their own together more easily. I find myself taken back that Moore's Law suddenly failed after 35 years.

I torrented and started reading Julian Assange's book about Google/Government. It's mostly a transcript of the interview he had with Cohen and Schmidt, but he connects some very interesting dots in the first two chapters.

I fear I'm getting spied on my work's network.

I'd really love to know why everyone turned against gamergate to begin with when they were first relevant group in charge of fighting against corrupt feminazi internet media

At some point your shit is too small and too close together, such that things like quantum tunneling become a real problem you have to really deal with. Bits will literally just hop to other memory addresses and shit.
Moore's law stopped because we hit the limit on that type of hardware.

If their admin is worth his salt, you are.

Which does what? Also, common JIT compiler tricks don't exactly count as AI.

As a non-american, maybe there's something in your diet? I wouldn't eat anything that shows up too much in social media like bacon, butter, cheese, etc.

Yeah, how come we don't have sub-quark transistors already?? The lizard people are setting us back!!

There were 3GHz processors back in 2003 and these weren't nearly as efficient or capable as a $CURRENT_YEAR 1GHz processor.

Clock speed doesn't tell you much about the capability of the processor. It's just the speed relative to its capability. Other things to consider are the instructions it can execute PER clock and its cache, the fastest memory on deck. Pretty much what (checked) said. There's a reason AMD stopped rating chips based on clock speed back in the '90s; they realized clock speed would basically level-out very soon.

Those macbooks are stupid as fuck still. Just wanted to point that out.

If you actually payed attention to those papers you signed when you got hired you would know that yes your employer is monitoring everything you do while you are on the companies network. Now stop jacking it to lolis and get back to work.

No facility is checking for the same stream of data appearing again and again - and after a while I assume on of them just drops the transmission

on the other hand, these laptops are not targeted at Holla Forums, they're for the masses. masses don't need high performance.
even I don't need high performance. I run my Arch on a Chromebook with a tiling wm, minimal browser, mutt, ncmpcpp, mpv, you get the idea. why should I waste my money and my electrical bill for something I don't need? I, for one, welcome our green energy computer overlords.

RMS has a ==RAPE BEARD== coincidence?

RAPE BEARD

God damn needing an new line for redtext

dnscrypt oddly fails (systemwide) sometimes right after loading catalog in Holla Forums, and only works if you change server to france. This doesn't happen with any other site nor with other applications than browser.

logs pls

Infinity doesn't suck, the NSA was just fucking with us and remotely screwing up shit because we're the last bastion of hope for a free future.

does that say 'pu i' ?

This one is not a theory, it's public truth. The US Army has publicly confirmed that America's Army is recruitment propaganda. That's also why they happily provide everything Activision needs for their Call of Duty saga, because every fan of that series has a good probability of dreaming of one day joining the army to play IRL CODMW.

It's the same reason why SJWs fucking hate Japanese games, because Japan will never join their intersectional feminism bandwagon and will therefore never collaborate with them on spreading their partisan propaganda.

degree180.com/8686-2/ should explain how

they were fighting an organised group which controls opinions. how were they ever gonna win?

GPL and BSD

they are both free software licenses. the fight between them is entirely a wedge issue created to make free software people fight among themselves to hold them back from getting good work done.

GPL and BSD

they are both free software licenses. the fight between them is entirely a wedge issue created to make free software people fight among themselves to hold them back from getting good work done.

IM NOT FUCKING FLOODING

GPL and BSD

IM NOT FUCKING FLOODING

GPL and BSD

IM NOT FUCKING FLOODING

i've got news for you bud

It's basically political sectarianism happening in free software. Holla Forums ought to know all about that kind of infighting.

There is a conspiracy by the powers that be to limit access to technological components.

Over the years, companies have started fusing components to the mainboards of computers. It started with Apple, but has since spread to Dell and even some ThinkPad models.

Users are unable perform menial tasks such as upgrading their RAM. The conspiracy is also a profit incentive for these large companies to lower manufacturing costs and offset the additional replacement expenditures of soldered components by forcing customers of closed-machines to purchase expensive warranty plans.

Today they come for your RAM, discrete video cards and even the hard drive. Tomorrow it'll be your guns and they'll lock your wife in a FEMA camp rape room while they shoot you deader than a hammer. BUY THE FILTERS INFOWARS.com.

t. davis seems to beleive in this

It's an arms race, user. The more they try to close down hardware, the most open-source hardware will become a reality. It's not going to just be software anymore. We're going to see full fledged open-source DIY motherboards. RISC-V architecture CPUs, schematics and board layouts designed to be etched and soldered at home, the works. Hell we may even find a use for 3D printing after all.

They more they close off, the more people will simply discard them alltogether.

This part its true.

Green energy and the like its just one world government control, to make people satisfied and happy even when their standards are lowered.

i would argue that the opposite is true
there's a push for us to buy increasingly powerful machines when older devices are still perfectly functional. planned obsolescence is used to force us to buy new shit to drive the economy

this isn't even a conspiracy theory. planned obsolescence is an acknowledged business practice

redpill right here

Programming languages are being dumbed down so that the world can cope with an influx of inferior third world migrants who will *some how* have to contribute to the western world as the white population declines.

– Rob Pike 1

Young and fresh is a euthanize for dumb and non-white. Can you imagine teaching Haskell, Scala, or Racket (simple on the surface only) to the unwashed masses? It cannot be done.

*euphemism

Ahem, I seem to have euthanasia on the mind... Funny how that thought crosses my mind when I think of certain groups.

Don't be a pol meming faggot. White people can be retarded too.

This is true.
Few years ago (used to play classic console games) I started playing for the first time Military-alike PC games such as Crysis, COD and a few others. I felt the same pattern and my intuition tells me that these games wanted me "to do as they order me to" like a brainwashed trained and skilled pupper. Finished both game and it wasn't enjoyable. I'd rather play mario or tetris. I would never play these games again (I mean the story mode, I'm more of a PVP type and prefer MOBA and RPG genre)

I really hate this thin shit design.
Keyboard sucks dick and the screen would snap and bend with just my not-serious grip.

I do hope intel gets BTFO soon enough by RISC derivatives.

Intel is soon dead. All they can do is either an x8shit 32bit quadcore @ 4GB (max) or a 64bit ~1GHz dualcore @ 8GB (max) with fake boost.

Don't be a butthurt leftist faggot.

It's no conspiracy that a bunch of washed up liberal faggots that can't program for shit don't have the ability to design a good game, even if their employers would let them. They copy what they liked when they were young and don't know WHAT made them great. Spinning the wheel of crap for a random Genesis game is infinitely more satisfying than playing any AAA game that gets shit out these days.

+1

I have a long-held conspiracy-theory belief that anti-virus companies contributed to the development of new viruses, at least back in the 90s/00s. What better way to keep selling your product than to have to constantly update it with new virus definitions. Oh your virus scanner picks up more viruses than the competitor? Surely it’s not because you secretly funded the development and release of those new viruses.

I feel the same unease with other companies that provide protection services like DDoS and e-mail spam filtering. They can’t be too effective or they’ll put themselves out of business, so there has to constantly be a threat looming.

you think skin color determines intelligence and that genomes that are the most unlike yours are guilty for the problems you perceive in the world, including your lack of happiness.
of course you have a dysfunctional brain

And you think Race is literally just skin color, making you more retarded than the guy you quoted.

He's a Sanders supporter who hates private property (proprietary software). He's a fucking commie.

based Holla Forums

Actually the environment a species evolves in is responsible for both intelligence and skin colour.

It just so happens that there is a correlation between the two, that can be taken an face-value for 99.9% of the cases.

That's literally what computers are designed to do.

As much as 7 percent of European DNA came from Neanderthals as opposed to other groups. Thinking that we aren't all different is an incredibly stupid mistake.

All you have to do is look up IN-Q-TEL and you will realize how deep the rabbit goes.

Enjoy paying your taxes, funding development of new software, so they can then "give" it to corporate entities whom can not be controlled and do not have to answer to the people.

...memes?

you forgot the 32 pauses for him to sniff and wipe his nose

issues with that

1-they already made outright government sponsored propaganda 10 years ago with a game that doesnt let you progress with out editing the training cfg file (fuck that live fire training)

2-like 1 out of 500 soldiers see actual combat these days

3- a fucking videogame is nothing like firing a real gun with 120lbs of shit on your back while running back and forth in 100 degree heat with sand constantly getting blown into your shitty AR that wont go into battery while some towelhead who the CIA gave money to 3 weeks ago is trying to shoot your ass off

tpvj6abq225m5pcf.onion/pub/tails/stable/tails-i386-2.3/

Same as insurance companies IRL. They have every interest in fucking you over.

Stallman said copyright over artistic work is alright, so stfu with your Holla Forums-tier understanding of politics

But I thought Hegel proved that perception and conception are inseparable and that therefore, Plato was wrong.

This is by far the worst meme ever

mfw my 2007 macbook has pretty similiar specs and still cant run anything newer than 10.7

apple computers were once cool
once

(os9.2 is the best os ever made ever)
RISC architecture is going to change everything

I wasn't being serious when I wrote that but a lot of people are falling for it. The clock speed is lower, but it's obviously a much more sophisticated processor than what you had in 2007. The actual benchmarks for those MacBooks are pretty decent. Probably the biggest point against them is that it's priced a bit too high.

No, they tell you it's "Light. Years ahead."
As in it weighs little and is advanced in some way.
:^)

they started digging to close to DARPA military operation, so it was shut down in classical infiltration and subversion psyop

now let's look at (((their))) new pet, VR gaming

I am pretty suspicious that it is just a
style of brainwashing

Under GPL, you can have proprietary software as long as it's not released for public use.

That's meaningless.

no it's not. i can mod my kernel and i don't have to release the patches publicly

>>>Holla Forums

Freetards are pretty fucking stupid and you aren't helping their image.

Conspiracy!

BOTNETS TOTALLY EXIST
THE LITTLE GREEN MAN IN THE CORNER TOLD ME

What happens when you purposely create copies that aren't really you?

There was a CIA project in the 1970s to slow down and control the progress of human development. The classified program was named "Stall Man", I don't think I need to explain any further how successful this was.

I don't think it would ever be effective enough to literally brainwash people, however I do think, much like standard media, video games are being used to influence political opinions of the people playing them. My old group of friends would basically parrot everything they "learned" from vg like it was an education.

With the amount of money going into them now it would be hard to believe they weren't trying to brainwash players

Everyone knows taxes just go to the fed anyway. It's not like money represents anything other than slavery at this point

Just so you know, you sound like an absolute lunatic.
"one world government control" doesn't even make sense, but it sounds like a mish-mash of conspiracy nut buzzwords.

That's what you get for buying any laptop with "book" in the name, especially from Apple. Meanwhile there's server-grade hardware on the market and you're not taking it. Not laptops, of course, but it will give you the computing power you're asking for.

It's a "conspiracy" by wealthy companies who want to make more profit by preventing partial upgrades of hardware while still keeping design and assembly easy for themselves.
Again, get hardware designed for servers. This kind of thing just doesn't happen.

I have absolutely no doubt that if mcdonalds found a successful way to do that, they would

Now that is some kool-aid drinking. In my shitty country the government ran a department that gave loans to green energy companies. This department was making money for the government quite easily. What happened? Government changed slightly to the right and that shit was axed.
The hate boner for these industries is ridiculous.

76/sp/GET
We're pretty sure the gock girl was murdered and all traces of her were erased by the government.

Mozilla fired all its good engineers, or they left.

Now they spend all the money on "diversity" hires apparently. I imagine the office is filled with dyed hair blubbering land whales. They go on twitter, get fat, complain and make fake rape accusations. No real programming. Just refactoring some internal JS, updating the wiki. lemmi guess, those are volunteer college interns

They just hate life... they hate themselves. They hate you. For no reason, they are just bad people who want to spread hatred.

Mozilla hates Christians. All they care about is Forcing homosexuality on to you with extreme urgency

Then have the fucking gaul to say you should contribute code to them. After their fired Eich.

Jesus. Mozilla is diverse, its like a scattered schizophrenic combobulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjZ7Cb5WDLM

Yes, fellow goyim, globalism and centralized control are completely unreal! Just focus on our bread and circuses!

No, listen to yourself.

You're saying
Green energy = one world government control
That is, the idea of green energy is the same as the idea of a small group of people ruling the entire world (interpreting your grammar very liberally; I maintain that "one world government control" is not even valid English).
What the fuck?

That's right, there is no TPP, or TTIP. Be a good goy and leave all that complicated stuff to the pros.

hear hear, fuck the gauls

no
proprietary software is dumb and harmful, theres nothing wrong with owning physical property though.

Why the fuck does his head look like a pile of butts?!

Cloudflare MitM
- Facts:
* Content Delivery Networks provide DDoS protection
* Holla Forums was secure (PKI issues aside) end to end until they got DDoS'd and had to sign up for CloudFlare (hotwheels called it a protection racket)
* CloudFlare CAPTCHA is a total fucking pita for Tor users
* CloudFlare is US based company

Theory:
NSA have a PRISM style backdoors for CDN providers, allowing MitM. Any site not using one can just be DDoS'd into submission

100%

This probably deservers its own thread, but are there any alternatives to defeating a DDOS other than having massive capacity or resorting to cloud flare?

No. Envision a water main and a home water supply pipe.

Well there are other CDNs, but no, not really. I think there are some very expensive options like upstream filtering but essentially it's this

Always wished there was more attention on this. Cloudflare literally does it for free and has no viable business model. Extremely shady

Often when I've brought it up here in the past I get arguments that basically say I'm lying and it's not a MITM even though you can look at the fucking cert yourself and see it's a cloudflare cert, also the whole system makes no sense if cloudflare can't cache unencrypted assets.

This I completely believe.

Kill yourself stallememe NIGGER.

there was no logic to yours fam

your greentext doesn't mkae sense just say what you're saying

Intel is a CIA front company. The clue is in the name folks.

We have seen that Microsoft helped generate the problems GamerGate has faced for the sake of societal subversion, and that they have far-reaching connections within the media and government. Considering they want to get rid of Linux (and integrate the privacy-invading distro that is Ubuntu to aid in lessening the number of Linux-only users) and old versions of Windows, I think that the expanding destruction of the Linux community (including the suspicious death of Deb-Ian) is the start of something bigger.

learn to read NIGGER

Are you suggesting Microsoft had Ian killed?

They make computers hard to use so that black people can't get good jobs.
Whites and Asians don't want to see us get ahead. If they were easy to use like television, we'd be running the country.

we can't understand you when your mouth is all full of froth Holla Forums

learn to communicate better

as a developer the only reason i ever make anything is to help oppress black people

let me explain for that user

Nature is globally shared, so anything "endangering" nature, can introduce global tax, which will need a global govermental-like instituion to oversee all that, which will need a global currency in which the tax will be paid, which is just a step away from a global goverment.
You can know green movement is fake when they concentrate on CO2, which is still just a hypotesis for global warming which is just a theory too, instead of focusing on things like sulfur, acids, deforestation etc... that are real and damaging the population
and you can tell that green energy is fake to when you see that they are concentrating on overpriced patented wind/solar energy, instead of geothermal or thorium nuclear plants

Everyone likes nature, so everyone will accept these fake overlords

thorium can't into real application, geothermal is nice though.

Fuck off, cuck.

Top kek

just because shills are making a profit, doesn't mean the science isn't real

Red Hat's biggest customer is the US Government (military). Or so I've heard.

You speak wisdom.

I am convinced that Google is scraping Holla Forums and assigning identity weights to deanonymize posts.
Example: When you search for the definition of a word you want to use, then use it immediately afterward in a post, I am positive that Google takes note of that connection.

The NSA obviously doesn't need to bother with any of this.

Not for people like us.
If you're a big company you can get contracts with upstream providers to do software networking on their routers, stopping certain attacks before they even reach your data center.
Honestly the best solutIion is to go offline and wait for the fag to give up. Yeah it sucks that any kid with $5 can take your site down whenever they want, but IMHO it's better to accept that than voluntarily MTM yourself with CloudFlare.

why would google do this? it's obviously possible but what would they gain from it and why would their engineers go along with it?

Linus Torvalds targeted by honeytraps, claims Eric S. Raymond

theregister.co.uk/2015/11/06/linus_torvalds_targeted_by_honeytraps_says_eric_raymond/

archive link
archive.is/RS3s0

mfw I saw napkin calculations showing that there is no way to rule the world in an energy decreasing scenario. the seneca cliff is real.

also mfw bread and circuses reached the very die of processors: software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2015/12/11/codecs-are-they-slowing-you-down

fuck this gay earth

oh...very secure, I see.

There should be one for Tor soon with the whole Jacob Posterboy debacle.

The sad thing about this thread is that most information here are well-known and open truth, yet people just really don't care and would call people that do care "Tin-Foilz" who should try to enjoy lyf.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck does Server Xeons need GPU power for, this makes me mad.
Streaming has nothing to do with needing a more powerful source GPU and Virtualization/Cloud Buzztechnology simply doesn't need too much graphical power.
So mad.

Checkout Red Hat's business model. The more people using their software the more money they get. Simple as that. Increasing dependency on their projects is one way of doing that.

something's going on with jacob appelbaum and julian assange

friends
posers who take credit for the work of others
cointelpro operatives?
probably only in it so they can fuck all the hot counterculture chicks?
how long until moxie gets accused of sex crimes?

seriously though, assange grew up in a cult. he's always been a bit fucky. finding out that appelbaum is a sociopath just adds to that

feel free to speculate

Kosher kike or german-american?

Jesus christ Holla Forums, go back to your containment board.

As opposed to what, AMD doing the same things except with more cores and inferior performance?

Cry about it nigger.

Sad!

It would mean those niggers would actually do their jobs instead of being welfare leeches.

Forcing people onto Windows 10 is the first step toward Micro$oft adopting a freemium pay model for their OS.

>wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

fuck this shit, the funny thing was i read this before becoming a Holla Forumsack
now this guy ((cohen)) turn out to be a jew.
How much i hate those people

That's what you're worrying about? Not the endless multitudes of Porno games, utilizing automatic masturbators? Brainwashing that makes you a labourer is better than brainwashing that makes you a degenerate addict to the dopamine.

get back to your containment board you fucking manlet

t. Shlomo

back to Israel

Stallman is Controlled Opposition

Well, I just believe that.

I don't know, but he seems too extreme, while Open Source seems like a good intermedium while Proprietary is straight just evil because they can hide what they are doing.

Open Source allows you to win money, and most importantly, it gives right to both the producer and the consumer.

Free Software (from my understanding) seeks to remove all rights from the producer and give them all to the consumer.

And Proprietary wants to give the consumer few rights and make the company exploit them.

Was I wrong?

Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered. Here's that spammed you ordered.

Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered.

Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered.

Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered.

Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered. Here's that spam you ordered.

pic related

i think it's important to have hardliners on your side. if you make compromises you eventually get worn down and start making more and more of them. just look at mozilla who went from saviour of the free and open web to having built in drm controls for compatibility

Shh... he's funposting