SHAZAM! The Monster Society of Evil

SHAZAM! The Monster Society of Evil

I loved this comic. It was back when Billy didn't act like an asshole and he was still called Captain Marvel. What did you think of it?

Holy fuck what is this feeling? Is this what optimism feels like?

But seriously OP is this the comic where some alligators tried to eat kids after the battle was lost?

It's okay, but vastly inferior to the Fawcett comics.

It frustrates me that DC seems bent on not collecting the Fawcett stories.

It was an origins comic and I don't completely remember why they were there. He was running away from a guy who would beat him up and take his money. He stumbled across the carnival then SHAZAM.

And to elaborate on Mary, Billy transformed and a stray bolt of lightning hit her making her Mary Marvel. I also found her to be qt.

I have to agree. I own Jeff Smith's "Monster Society of Evil" and I can't look at it anymore without seeing his massive and stupid deviations from the source material.

Like Billy being a street-wise kid, Mister Mind being a creepy snake, Tawky Tawny being a bum that transforms into a tiger, or making Dr. Savanah the director of homeland security. It carries this feeling that all DC books of that era have of that they're trying to be lighter, but they can't quite get there and subsequently fail.

That Tawny story is pretty comfy

Captain Marvel has the best villain.

Sivana is the greatest.

I am very interested. You got any more of those webms?

James Tucker is the hero we deserve.

Sivanna is such a treasure.

Sorry, I just felt like triggering some people.

My point being is that DC doesn't understand the value of treasure.

Captain marvel you dog you

I didn't know Nate Fisher drew comics

I like Uncle Dudley.
He's one of my favorite supporting characters.

I love shazam!

Are there any panty shots of her

Shazam is the most retarded character ever.

Get out.

oh ye naive

That was Kazaam.

Sorry user, no super powered little girl panties today. i feel your pain

Here, have a consolation prize. And like a real consolation prize it's not as good as what you wanted.

Nothing will ever top the golden and silver age of capeshit superhero comics.