"Y-year of the Spoontang they said…"

"Y-year of the Spoontang they said…"

So will he live to see 2018? It seems like this lazy slob is going the way of DSP, only its not even funny with this case.

I remember that tweet that he was more professional than DSP or something. Yet all spoony does is let's play streams and barely any edited reviews. He's only released 6 videos this year. 1 Counter Monkey, 1 video where he tries ecto cooler and hates it, 2 Reb Brown movie reviews, 1 vlog about wrestling, and 1 video where he just edited a clip of Sami.

No matter how much you hate DSP, at least he puts enough time to do edited videos for the few fans he has. Spoony can't even make one video a month. I think even Angry Joe had problems releasing his Angry reviews and had to lay down the law in his vlog because he got a ton of dislikes on his let's plays of FFXV and The Last Guardian to say that he promises this time, he'll make a schedule to release his Angry reviews. He'll still do his movie reviews, since he admits that it's easier to do and get money. He's turned his gaming channel into more of an entertainment channel now.

What is keeping Spoony afloat because I don't think it can be just Patreon alone?

His brothers income, health coverage and pistol just in case.

Whatever happened to the bloated remains of nostalgia chick? i heard she jumped ship to mary sue which is already sinking.

Didin't he buy a house in a Chicago suburb with his girlfriend?

He might be on welfare…

Spoony is trash but atleast 'Kara, Phelous and Lupa are still doshing out gold.

serves him right tbh

fucking SJW kike

I sincerely hope he livestreams his suicide. Fucking faggot.

All he had to do was KEEP MAKING EPISODES GOD FUCKING DAMN
NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH YOU LIVESTREAM, NOAH, THEY WANT TO SEE YOU DO ANOTHER COUNTER MONKEY VIDEO, THEY WANT YOU REVIEW SOME OLD GAME
FUCKING ANYTHING
It's not like making CM videos would even be hard, all he has to do is turn on his camera and talk about D&D for 20-minutes, Noah is a funny guy and a decent storyteller when he tries to be, but he doesn't put any fucking effort in.
He's going the way of LordKat. All LK needed to do was keep making Until We Win videos or whatever the fuck his show was called, he wouldn't have faded into obscurity if he had continued those.

not sure if srs

People who like D&D like hearing people ramble for 20 minutes, user. That's basically what D&D is :^)

i remember the counter monkey videos being relatively well received within his fanbase
they were certainly preferred over his streams anyway

fug meant for

more like 80

into the trash he goes

man even before the current political insanity in 'murrca. he was being "checked into the hospital" a lot and most of the times it turned out he was coked out his mind and picked a fight with someone way bigger than him, the dudes a junkie burnout who owns a videocamera now.

Didnt he voted for trump?

Didn't he call for Trump's assassination? Besides, Spoony's downfall is currently boring, it doesn't look like he's going to kill himself in the short term. I'd rather watch DSP's downfall, is so much more salty. Specially when he starts to blame Google for conspiring against his success.

Tell stories

It would have been great if CM was indeed 20 minutes of rambling, but when Noah starts he just can't stop. His CM videos will go on for well over an hour, there is no way I'm watching that. And at least when I was still watching Spoony there were horribly put together, it's like he just picked a book off his shelf, sat down and then started talking off the top of his head, and when he wanted to show something in the book he would have to flip around to find it. No professionalism there.

There is a saying that everyone making the case for abortion are people not aborted. In Spoony's case it's because he wish he had been aborted.

As a fa/tg/uy, I'd have been fine with him just rambling about rpg stuff i don't know about. The thing is that he burned out hard and fast, has nothing left to talk about, and treats his own fans like shit.

He needs to disconnect all his social media stuff, see a doctor, hold down a job and get better. And dump the toxic haired gash poisoning his already fucked mind.

just

JUST dodged that bullet, you mean.

The only CounterMonky video I've ever watched was one he talked about how he was a douchebag to everyone on a Vampire The Masquerade live action (literally the faggiest thing one can do in life, even take a dick in the ass is less faggy than this).

b-but based brad…
'im conviced that people calling Brad Jones "based" in the past were socks of LordKat trying to push his unfunny #freebrad bullshit

why do you hate kino?
ought to shovfe a half inflated goonbag in your face and suffocate you cunt

There are enough spergs on the internet for our amusement already.

Didn't he use that account to try and imply or outright say that the dog was sexually attracted to him?

why did jewario kill himself?

That's like saying you're more generous than a jew.

RLM make near double that now, 15k.

There are never enough.

he finally gave Kickassia a watch and realized that would be what he's remembered for

How did anybody on the CA team think those fucking movies were good?

They are autistic?

Is he seriously dying or just a big emotional depressed baby?