What's the odds the creators of the powerpuff girls reboot wil be kissing the anti-defamation league ass on Twitter...

What's the odds the creators of the powerpuff girls reboot wil be kissing the anti-defamation league ass on Twitter over Kike nose bubbles? They are already apologizing to tumblr over that unicorn episode.

Isn't that the wrong meme?

They wanted to shove the old "no me gusta" meme, but it ends up looking like the happy merchant/kike

Blank check.

Every day we stray further from Emperor's light.

I just don't care. Have some Powerpuff donuts.

Can we officially call this the new dark age of Cartoons ?

That's what I've been doing for years.

Miss me yet?

OOYYY VEEEYY

first one form here, second courtesy of Holla Forums

This is the first Loss edit I've made in a long time.

This industry need to crash with no survivors, pronto
I'm sick of lazy animators, flat art-style and agenda-driven bullshit
I honestly miss toy-driven shows right now

Yup.

This duckman clip will always ring what's wrong with the movie, video game and comic industry all together. The blame goes both ways onto the creators and their higher ups. Most product these days aren't chosen by the creator's dream vision but instead by a group of old men in a room who are so out of touch with what people want that they hire 'in the zone' hipsters who only know about one fanbase.

These poorly made decision are never done by logic but only what they THINK would make them the most money/attract viewers. Now for years people have been saying the 90s CN toons were superior compared to what we have now. The logical thing to do in this case would have been to look at the old cartoons and see what made them better but since these departments are run by people who are out of touch/don't have taste they figured they could just bring back a show for name recognition.

Now look at what they've got due to that. A show that's being universally panned by people for it's shoddy animation and poor plotlines. Seriously this show is hated on a large basis, my friend told me he knows a guy who recently got paid 100 bucks to watch an episode and said it was torture the whole way through. I'm not fucking kidding, they had to dare a guy to watch an episode and hold their own on the bargain of 100 bucks.

At least toy-driven shows had a strong incentive to at least put the minimal effort into their production, that incentive being selling wads of plastic to kids, but still a good incentive nonetheless. If the cartoon was shit, you'd lose plenty of potential customers to better shows selling better toys since everyone was doing it back then, so you actually had to fucking try at least a tiny bit. It was an actual competition of a variety, and thus you had the big boys with real effort behind them that became cultural icons, followed by the nobodies who barely bothered and were forgotten outside mockery.

Now, all we have are cartoons made to stroke "artist" (a term about as hollow as "college graduate" these days) egos, to push retarded political/social agendas, and to figure out just how cheaply a show can be made while still generating profit, none of which requires any effort whatsoever as the target audiences (talentless tumblrcunts, the mentally-ill and the clueless stockholders, respectively) will eat it up on name/hype alone.

I'm not sure what comes after this foul era of animation, but I'm banking on it either being worse despite that seemingly-being impossible (state-funded political propaganda that doesn't even try to hide it/literal abstract nonsense/cheapness that makes Hanna-Barbara look like a catalog of masterpieces), or the medium just plain dying temporarily or permanently, as the talent all dries up leaving a pool of sewage and nobody will fork over their hard-earned money for the resulting trash. Maybe we'll get lucky, and this is the worst we'll see before we get another renaissance, as people with genuine talent look upon this shit and strike out along their own lines in disgust with the current state of affairs, but I doubt it.

Why does every other jap image have reversed feet?

It has been going for 15 years…

Part of me like to think that wasn't a fuck up. Holla Forums just has a inundate insider.

Here is another way to translate your post…

Zappa is Holla Forums related.

Based Frank Zappa is right once again

Buisness has turned from seeing what sells and adjusting your buisness strategy from there to trying to predict what the next big "THING" is going to be, which is guesswork at best, and putting all your eggs in one basket at worst, its these "hello fellow kids" type of approach of trying to use memes or hell, even worse trying to CREATE memes to sell their product, its absolutely ridiculous and we'll keep on a downward spiral until this shit tops

I'd rather take bets on how many seasons this horrible piece of shit universally panned trainwreck of a show is going to last

I'd say 3 seasons at most

CN was banking on TTG levels of success, even Tumblr hates PPG 2016

Wow user, I don't know what to say… Im at a loss for words.

Toy-driven shows at least managed to be awesome every once in a while

just kidding, I love me some Loss edits.

Too bad his kids are fucking parasites.

ten, twelve seasons at least

That cat says everything I'm thinking. What the fuck?

the hands look like penises.

Fuck, forgot pic.

This wasn't a parody. It was a warning.

But Tumblr hates TTG, too.
Kids are just more retarded than we think.

Its been the dark ages since 2011. You guys are just realizing this now?

You fucked up with Cheese and Fred Fred Burger.

Cartoons will get better, right? We will enter a 2nd golden age like the 40s/50s/60s were, right?

Based Duckman

A side effect of radiation