WHO THE FUCK IS JIM? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHY ARE PEOPLE LEAVING Holla Forums?

WHO THE FUCK IS JIM? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHY ARE PEOPLE LEAVING Holla Forums?

Bren-chan isnt moderating this site no more

now there is some fat cuckold out there moderating this whole shit
banning people they dont like, banning people that disagree with them, and promoting tumblr/4chan/reddit tier of censorship

its over now

The fucking disease is inside….I FUCKING KNEW THAT WE WOULD FACE THE SAME FATE AS 4CHAN.

WHERE THE FUCK DO WE GO NOW?

I dont know, dear user
this might be the end of it all

If and when this site dies, i think that's lurking boards for me, there is no other place to replace this one

We don't know. Everything is burning, and it's all falling down. This is big, and it's worrying.

Fucking hell, the whole fucking site is under a shit slinging anger war….

We had such a nice fucking thing going on. It was so fucking nice. Everything at one point was perfect. Like a perfect fucking utopia.

wow that sounds pretty gay

Either we ALL chose a chan to go to (Finalchan) or chans, as a culture, are done for. Permanently, gone.

Actual best chan tbh

it is very possible
I mean, species go extinct, civilisations die, websites go down…

RIP Chan culture

& I was just starting to get comfortable…

We all were…

Fucking shame, I can't even think of another webculture to move into.

reddit is all i can think of, but reddit is really not great

==LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. I WILL NOT BE FOUND TALKING TO FUCKING PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MORALLY FLEXIBLE.

I WILL FUCKING NOT TALK TO PEOPLE WHO FIND LOLIS OFFENSIVE.

DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME YOU STUPID FUCK?

WE WILL NOT BECOME THEM GOD DAMN IT.

WE WILL NOT. FUCKING. BECOME. THEM.

Loved you h8chan

It have been 2 wonderful years together, now everything is burning

I FUCKING GOT SO ANGRY I CAN'T EVEN DO MY MEME REDTEXT RIGHT FUCKING HELL

Madam I am sorry to inform you that your prostate is missing!

I hate it too, but it's the best shit out there. Other than leddit we have shit like YouTube and 9GAG, and small, low-activity non-chan forums, and tumblr

Reddit is the best cancer compared to those other cancers

With the death of 8ch, and my advanced age of 41 years old, i declare i will not move to any other chan, chan culture is dead with the death of this bastion of free speech. I'm done. Was a pleasure and an honor. Goodbye.

Nobody died, they had to have gone somewhere.
Does anyone know?

See you on endchan

I will go to funnyjunk before any of those