OUCH. The boycotts worked. SW:RO is grossing about 70 % less than TFA. HAhahahaaaaa

OUCH. The boycotts worked. SW:RO is grossing about 70 % less than TFA. HAhahahaaaaa

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cvsUf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TFA still did really good, so I doubt it's much of a blow.

Not really. It's grossing less because it's not a "main" entry. Which is a shame really, since this is the best SW film since A New Hope (which is still the undisputed, absolute, objective best SW film ever made; Empire Strikes Back plebeians need not apply).

It will brake 1.5 billion easily. Which makes it a successful blockbuster regardless.

INB4 Ewok bitching.

I hate you fucking louis ck posters.

remove fucking white males tbh

do you know how percentages work? the better TFA did, the more damaging that drop would be.

You need to post a link or something.

Why the fuck do we need 3 threads per day about this shit…

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SPEND A SINGLE DAY WITHOUT SEEING OR HEARING STAR WARS, GOY

YOU WILL SUBMIT, GOY

THERE IS NO ESCAPE, GOY

What I meant was being less than what TFA did isn't really that bad. see just disregard his opinion on the movie.

Okay rereading his post made me rethink my position. Disregard this post.

archive.is/cvsUf

THREADS ON A PTOLEMAIC FOOT FETISH FORUM ARE AN INTRICATE PART OF DISNEY'S MARKETING. WE MUST INSTEAD HAVE THREADS OF A RED-HAIRED COMEDIAN AND PICTURES OF FAKE NIGGER DICKS.

Endless RLM threads are not the answer. Milfu threads are.

Because it's the big thing at the moment and people want to discuss it. It will die down soon just like any discussion of TFA did. While George's Star Wars was iconic and is still strong within the cultural consciousness Disney's hollow replicas won't do the same and are only talked about for like a month if even that.

There was a boycott planned?

She actually looks more attractive being a disgusting Jew than trying to pretend to be a normal person. I guess everyone should strive to be true to themselves.

HOw big was the budget for it?

She doesn't have to go in the oven.

She has tiny flapjacks you closet faggot.

I would breed her tbh.

Dat hairy arm. Truly the niggers of israel.

lel

Oh my god, her arms are almost as hairy as mine.

What a goddess.

What do you think her farts smell like, Holla Forums?

This.
I like 4 and 5 the same. What makes 4 better than 5, and why do people say 5 is better than 4?

zyklon b

Cum.

What a cute

"JUST JAM IT IN!"

heh

never go full shill

jesus why are they so obsessed with how rich the jews are going to be?

Actually it's only been a few days, we have plenty of time for it to open up. As I said I wish it had more diversity (aliens etc) but all in all the movie was swell.

Though I kinda wish Not-Jan lived, she was great.

Take a closer look at that beak

You lie!

The prequels had such a nice soundtrack.

And they can't do it in a single thread, that gets filled up and then they can start another?

Thats a new one

That pretty bad for Star Wars

This, RotJ is the only Star Wars movie that deserves to be called kino.

they all died, what a shitty film even by space capeshit standard.

That's the best part though.

You're acting like there are legitimate discussion threads being slid off of the catalog when those rarely crop up at all on this board.

Are you gay?

It's just autistic faggotry. Some people get assmad that there are more than one thread devoted to a topic.

Don't even bother with the movie, just watch the last 10 minutes. The Darth Vader scene is the only thing worth a damn.

I hear that the Empire kicks ass in the film, at least from a relative who went and saw it.

Empire is much more badass then I think they intended them to be.

It does actually. It's a lot more similar to the original Empire, as opposed to the goofball empire in Return of the Jedi, or the NAAAAZZZZIIIIIISSSS Empire in the Force Awakens.

Apart from when shooting in narrow corridors apparently.

Huh, it's as if turning a movie into anti-white propaganda when your main audience was a bunch of white men will hurt it.

Glad I never liked Star Wars all that much, though I'll get mine when Power Rangers comes out. That will be the worst kind of childhood rape, especially if it manages to do well.

I just don't understand this method. When I come up here, I look at the Catalogue and take a look at all the new threads.

So if I want to say something for example about Bane, there are already 3 Bane threads up, so I'll bump one of them with my post, instead of opening a 4th about the same shit.

Why is this so hard to do? I just want to understand, what's the point in starting a thread about something that is being discussed in at least 2 other threads already.

It's the difference between having a forum and a single thread.

General threads almost always become multiple conversations interlaced. Take the GoT general. You have a few people talking about episodes, one faggot talking about a hunchback unceasingly, and usually a high volume of meta posting about what should or shouldn't be in the thread.

Having multiple threads usually means that conversations go in different directions and are split out.

For example, the other Star Wars threads don't have this discussion in them.

How much has this movie actually made so far?

300 million globally from the first few days. Don't know if it opened in all territories yet.

White men got Trump elected. Their opinions are trash.

Not to mention there is nothing wrong with feminism.

Exactly how cucked is this new film?

Got a few friends that keep asking me to go see it with them. Ofc Id rather not contribute to gross sales if its anything like the last film

Very pozzed. And movie was very mediocre AT BEST. Dont waste your money and time with this movie.

Boycotts might have nothing to do with it.

Nigger, you're not serious here, are you? Every fucking thread here turns into pol discussion

people need to start telling Holla Forums to fuck off.

t. leftypol.

Absolutely everyone knows you are LARPing as Holla Forumsocks to stir shit faggot(s)

Oy vey

People already tell /leftpol/ to go back to their containment board. They should do the same to Holla Forums, which is even worse due to it's size.

do it yourself or ignore it and quit bitching

he won't, he's just repeating what all the forums did in 2014
to be fair, it's hard to stay on topic because who actually gives a shit about rogue one

who is boycot this shit film why do you care why do you keep up with this you should make kill yourself

You can thank leftycucks constantly dropping shitty b8 everywhere for the mouthbreathers to eat up.
I don't get how cookie cutter b8 isn't immediately ignored by now, it's so easy to spot.

A huge drop was to be expected. I know absolutely nobody who liked TFA.

we did it reddit!

"People", "moviegoers" and "the audience" probably liked it anyway

WHY DON'T YOUR ALL TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK?!

My normalfag "nerdie huge Star Wars fans" who keep quoting Darth Vader at me because I said I don't think Star Wars was ever a good movie all thought that TFA was totally awesome. They'll likely love Cuck One just because muh Darth Vader.

Where's the full torrent?

MundaneShill is gonna shit dozens of videos like he did for Cisbusters.

More like I just didn't want to see a shitty movie. Simple as that.
Also, it's not a main numbered entry so lower public interest makes sense.

wew lad

Honestly, I do want to see the Vader scenes though. I'll probably never watch the whole thing but the Vader parts I need to see. Who the fuck is doing the voice any way? If James Earl Jones is still working he has to sound like the oldest man alive at this point. Can they de-age voices as well?

I haven't been on Holla Forums for a while, and until today, I was not even aware that a new SW was already out

No, and that's why Darth Vader sounded really strange and old in R1.

I legitimately believe it goes 5 > 1 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 7 just because everything in Star Wars other than audiovisuals are shit and 1 totally nailed its art and audio direction despite being otherwise retarded outside of a bit of 5 and 4.

The podracing scene in particular is audiokino

When 5 out of 8 Star Wars movies are bad, can you even say the series is good anymore?

The 6 films Lucas made were great.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 5 > The Clone Wars > The Ewok movies > Christmas Special > Rogue One > Fanfilms > TFA

You're right about Star Wars being purely about the audiovisual aesthetics and storytelling though.

What about the Holiday Special?

George had nothing to do with it.

In your imagination, perhaps. Georgie boi was the one who originally ruined Star Wars, so much that he had to sell it to Disney.

He didn't have to sell anything. It's not like Star Wars ever stopped printing money for him.

Good one, mate.

RLM pleb spotted.

I would shoah dat ass 2bqh

If he hadn't, they why did he sell it? Anyway, the prequels are shit, they will always be shit, and no amount of shitty sequels/spinoffs will erase that.

If anything, they downplayed them (see: actually praising Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman).

The Prequels were kino. You fucking Dullsney And Jar Jar Abrams apologist.

She is gross and crock, has prettier jewess with more integrity that i would preserve and even bred.

I had a week in the hospital to watch all the prequels and all the originals and I did, several times in the past few days thanks to basic cable and boredom. I can unequivocally and without prejudice, with a fresh viewing in my head declare once and for all time that the prequels were shit.

I enjoyed Episode 2 in theatre, because I was a child mentally and because of the visually strong beginning (Bladerunner/Fifth Element style city in Star Wars aesthetics, gigantic scale). But by the time Episode 3 came out I was too mature to still enjoy the prequels. It was a huge letdown and retroactively ruined Ep2 for me. 1 was always weak, you just rewatch the pod race every once in a while, the rest is garbage.

I get majorly irritated when cucks act like Ep3 was somehow better than the other two or even redeemed the other two. It was a complete mess, in no way an improvement. Anakin being corrupted by the Emperor was not even slightly believable. Then there's the Emperor spinning in the air while three or four useless Jedi just fucking stand there and wait for him to be done so he could slice them into pieces with little resistance. Then there's Yoda leaping around like a Pixar character once more, as if Ep2's Dooku fight wasn't cringeworthy enough. We're supposed believe that this guy has lived for hundreds of years, he's still totally fit, but somehow a mere [Luke's age in Empire] years later he can barely move and dies of old age. Then there's order 66. In prequel world there are hundreds, maybe a thousand Jedi around before the big coup d'etat (certainly looked like it in Ep2's arena), and all it took to genocide them was radio signalling the fucking clone troopers to shoo them. None of the hundreds of Jedi felt anything coming, except Yoda because we need him for later. FUCK order 66.

AND THEN THEY EVEN RUINED THE VADER TRANSFORMATION BY HAVING ANAKIN YELL NOOOOOO.

GET IT? HE'S UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING!

Fuck George Lucas and everyone else who had any creative control over the prequels' plot. Fuck them all to death. It's like they didn't even TRY to preserve continuity.

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

Empire is better because its the only time the good guys win.

I looked it up to call you out on your bullshit, but fuck. This is way lower than I expected.
The marketing budget easily matched the main budget, if not exceeding it. The would have needed to gross $400,000,000+ to be profitable.

It's been out for less than a week, m8. It's going to clear 400 million easily. Could still end up underwhelming in the context of its big NAME, a wakeup call that "fan service + endless diversity" might not be enough to keep Star Wars alive in the long run. But no Star Wars film is going to outright flop any time soon.

Fuck I somehow thought it came out last month

Mads Mikkelsen is in it? What is his role like?

Why do you people always forget that they get about 50% of the money the movie rakes in at the box office? It would need to make 800 million.

Has any fantasy movie come close to portraying such a fascinating and aesthetic world as The Prequels did?

It's fascinating alright.

So you'll go see Ep. VIII as long as they put in a Vader flashback somewhere for stupid goy? Good, good!

I think all they wanted was for someone to post some webm's of the Vader scenes.

If that's true then even China might not be able to save them now. Even with the power of the Star Wars brand behind them, they must be mad to have spent so much money that they would need almost a billion dollarydoos at the box office just to break even on their investment.

The previous one made 2 billion based on the novelty of it. Then people saw TFA, thought "meh" and moved on.