420 growing thread

I know it's not 420chan.
Still need advise on home autoflower grow.

Hello all!
So I have an option of getting some different soil to start my autoflower. I have a question about what type of soil is best to use.

pic related - soil that is sold for Bansai trees:
pH - 5.8

Then I have soil for growing strawberries with
pH - 6.4 +/- 0.3

Soil for tomatoes and paprika
pH 6.3 +/- 0.3

Soil on the basis of Biohumus (universal)
pH 6.0 +/- 0.3

Or some Organic oneforall with
pH 6.5 +-/ 0.3

Have you tried fresh Llama semen? I hear that's a good natural soil energizer.

Naming a soil brand or its type probably won't help, because I am buying in a regular store

no, but lets hear you out. Have you tried it?

Unfortunately they don't have those animals anywhere where I live.

Bansai soil specs

the only important thing, given you are not growing professionally, is that the soil as a pH level between 6.5 and 7 (slightly acid).
For the nutrients you can simply buy a liquid fertilizer (i personally use biobizz) that you add to the water.
source: 10+ years growing myself, always get fairly good yelds

sorry the values are 5.5 and 6.5

Ok, thank you.
Will keep that in mind..

Yep I am not a professional grower.

When I was staying in Spain for 2 years, decided to grow 1 plant - just to try.
No lights. no vents - NOTHING.
Started I think in April, and harvested in July.
Only natural Sun and some random fertilizer.
Results where awesome.

This time I am trying to do a simple indoor grow with few CFL lights

exactly, you just gotta keep it simple.
i wouldn't plant autos indoor though, because you can get good results ( i did it a couple of times) but you can do nearly nothing to shape the plant (and then increase yield)

I did not know weed grew that fast, how many seeds do you get from one plant on average?

seeds from 1 plant?
You get seeds only when it goes into late stage of flowering - then it starts to produce seeds.

If you are talking about Buds. Then I would say about a full Jar of buds.

Made even butter out of it - and a cake :)

Okay, how many seeds on average does it make?

Depends on how you grow your plant.
I would say on average from 50 to 100 g of weed

Fuckin' weedheads

What is wrong with smoking weed?

nothing, i just hate people advertising it
keep it to yourself, fuckin weedheads
acting like fucking special snowflakes

Nobody is advertising it.
Just asking a particular advise to improve gardening skills. In growing autoflowers

Well you know, we are just joining the conversation, we did not initiate it, also op was just asking for advise, so he is not at fault either. Whether or not it was underhanded attention seeking is anybody's guess, but I have no way of knowing. I do know this though, you are a party pooper

bump

What about indoor lights?
Can a few CFL light bulbs with around 1600 lumen each - Provide good enough lights for plant to grow?

get some organic tomato feed and some liquid seaweed as the plant will use the compost nutes fairly quick, I found biobizz fishmix to be a fairly good all round Veg&Flower feed but am addicted to Plant Magics range of goodies now
CFL's are ok if close to plants, the light intensity diminishes fairly rapidly the further away you go. remember it's about price per watts and usage/PAR, I swore by HID/HPS lights for indoor but sulphur plasma and LED were gaining traction when I had to quit indo,
are you not in a warm enough region to grow outside ? I'm going back to my guerilla plot this year

Not really. It gets warm during the summer. But we get rainy and cold days as well.
So lights will be needed for sure.

Good advice,user.
What you niggas know bout mushrooms?

If you've never done it before then getting one of the kits that have sterilized substrate is your best bet.

The best way in bulk monotubs.
Those kits are shit.
You pay out your ass for a handful of mushrooms.
A monotub yields 5-8 ounces first flush.
A kit might get you a quarter.

autoflowering plants flower after a certain time, however far advanced they are.
this means you need to get the growth phase right, or you'll get a small plant at harvest.
you can grow with standard cfc, but get a small mh/hps system if you want any yield.

You're right,they work for vegging plants but suck for flowering.

What about getting standard LED tape which is around 8 to 16 W. (description says around 100 lumen)
The usual one, that you can get at a supplies store.
Obviously use plenty of it to wrap it all around the plant.

QP maybe, you can always add it to a bigger tub once it's well inoculated.

Sorry… Maybe some more lumens.. just opened the first on amazon. It was for 1.5W ones

Can identify weed by a seed.

So what;s up with mushrooms.
I am interested.

Apparently if you find a place clean enough mushrooms are very practical both for personal use, and selling.

nigger pirate a grow book or grow video. there are plenty on pirate bay.

also how did you like barcelona? I heard good things.

You see. All the books are for professional set ups. that will use every correct piece of equipment

i.e. it will tell to use a box with lights installed, and a vent for air circulation, thermometer to keep it's conditions etc etc etc.

Yes. Good information, but not for the case where we are using only 1/3 of materials and not exactly the correct piece of equipment.

Are LED lights that people use for growing some sort of special set up?

Or it is possible to buy a few meters of LED tape and make it work like that>?

fyi, i reported this thread to the DEA

what a moralfag

and what would be your argument in doing such?

Said the cp hoarder, prepare to get v8'd

oh fuck no

it's weed kid

put it in some dirt and it will grow

autoflowers are crap

you are going to have to change the light cycle no matter what the seed seller told you