Pic related just got nominated for another Hugo, but this time, it's all thanks to the Rabid Puppies...

Pic related just got nominated for another Hugo, but this time, it's all thanks to the Rabid Puppies, proving that Vox Day can, in fact, tolerate the personally cucked as long as their works are good.

Here is the full list of nominees for Best Graphic Story:

They're all Rabid Puppies noms (not sure why Sad Puppies decided not to help with Gaiman), but what's Holla Forums's opinion on how good or cucked each one is?

Also, both the Sad and Rabid Puppies got an MLP episode on the Best Dramatic Short Form list. Make of that what you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B2DZO
amazon.com/Space-Raptor-Invasion-Chuck-Tingle-ebook/dp/B00S4B95RQ
amazon.com/Slammed-Butt-Hugo-Award-Nomination-ebook/dp/B01EUC93RE
archive.is/TiDsi
amazon.com/Trigger-Warning-Short-Fictions-Disturbances/dp/0062330322/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1462049540&sr=1-1&keywords=neil gaiman trigger warning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is pretty cucked

Then it must be a pure cover, a more subtle troll pick than MLP or Chuck Tingle. Full Frontal Nerdity, by the title alone, sounds like it's the same.

It seems that Grey is none too pleased (scroll down to the @CranBoonitz "Breitbart's Legacy" retweet): archive.is/B2DZO

Clearly Vox Day isn't Holla Forums, or else he would have refused to nominate this Jewish weeb.

They also nominated Chuckle Tingle's Space Raptor Butt Invasion for the best short story.
amazon.com/Space-Raptor-Invasion-Chuck-Tingle-ebook/dp/B00S4B95RQ
Which has lead to Chuck Tingle writing another book about being fucked by Hugo award.
amazon.com/Slammed-Butt-Hugo-Award-Nomination-ebook/dp/B01EUC93RE

John Scuckzi, in contrast to his strong defiance last year, feels overwhelmed and BTFO, but will still try to cuck the Hugos up as much as he can: archive.is/TiDsi

And Gaiman retweeted it, of course.

Didn't doubling the number of "no awards" in a single year (out of like 60) last year totally destroy the Hugos credibility, anyway?
Better for an uncucked writer to be nominated, not turn up, win, and not bother to put it on the cover of the next book.

Yeah, I seem to remember that the SJWs preferred to actually burn down the Hugos, rather than let the puppies gain any ground.

Cool

Doing it two years in a row makes the destruction complete. You have to think about the long game

My Little Pony got nominated for best dramatic presentation

Why?

Vox is a quarter beaner and a quarter feather. I've heard his podcasts he's as disconnected from heritage as any half blood. He doesn't really have pride in white America and makes a lot of excused on behalf of those who have no excuse(namely those populations he shares blood with).

My understanding was that all the "Puppies" groups simply want the Hugo awards to be about quality, rather than politics.

Meaning a book should get an award for the skill and execution of its narrative, rather than the number of SocJus brownie points it receives for shit like tranny and gay characters.

This doesn't mean that having those traits will automatically make a book bad, but they don't make a book good either… and seeing as the voting and nomination process was starting to get overwhelmed by people voting and championing books based on arbitrary details, rather than the overall story.

That's what they want but they know they probably won't get it. So barring that they either want to crash this shit or mine as much salt as possible.

Thank you Mr. Hitler dubs for this side destroying information.

Vox Day's book.

Chuck Tingle is amazing.

Did he just post a whole book on the board for free?
Don't mind if I do, user. I might still buy a copy if it looks decent, every extra number on it's sales figures is another SJW butt reamed.

the hugo drama is going to be so juicy this year even if GRRM doesn't give himself a heart attack from ranting too hard about Vox Day on livejournal.

amazon.com/Trigger-Warning-Short-Fictions-Disturbances/dp/0062330322/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1462049540&sr=1-1&keywords=neil gaiman trigger warning

Kek

I've read some of it. It's essential reading for those of us on the side marked "Sane" in this little culture war or whatever the fuck it's called.

George RR Martin's on the SJW side?

I don't think he's an SJW personally but he's definitely one of their apologists. Last year he went on a huge back-and-forth with Vox Day about the Puppies stuff, basically arguing that the Hugos should be a huge political circlejerk for his buddies and that they should try to keep out viewpoints that conflict with their own.

One of the great ironies is that he fucking lost the Hugo for Storm of Swords to JK Rowling, and yet he claims they aren't dominated by cliques and superfandoms like everyone not in their circlejerk keeps saying.

♫I'm gonna make love, even when I'm dead♫

♫My body might get cold, but it's always hot in my bed♫

♫Make love, baby don't be afraid♫

♫Just because my heart ain't beatin', don't mean you won't get laid♫

he's kind of retarded about it though. like how he considers "SJW" to be a slur, and… see for yourself what he considers SJW to refer to in political terms because [pic related].

Wait, that's what he looks like? When did Bill Oddie and Uncle Albert get mixed up in a teleporter?

I think the most retarded thing about the whole incident was that in the entire time he spent ranting about how the Hugos aren't pozzed, he probably could've finished that book that everyone wants him to finish.

finishing Winds of Winter aside, he is way too old to be acting like this.

Agreed