archive.is/ozFVy
16chan.nl/
odili.8ch.net/
poal.me/t7inzy
poal.me/83m6iu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What have you done

Dumb pedo.

why does this board seem to always be populated with braindead children smhtbhfam

Fine. GO. No really. No one gives a shit about the four or seven or whatever metafags that bitch about shit, and spam their little bitchy posts everywhere.

I don't get it.

maybe it has something to do with this?

second time in the past week i've heard of a board being given away by staff

Daily reminder to use adblock so you don't line Jim's pockets with jew gold.

Is nunu one of the kittens?

Wtf, a permaban for that? Are they fucking insane?

I want Jim to get rich.

Decide for yourself.

Okay, so what's going on and what did I miss?

t. mod

they're rekting many boards

I hope they remove Tiw from the global moderation, I saw an user banned for asking "Who are you then?". This is just insane, I really hope they revert the bans on the people banned for no reason by Tiw.

I thought Tiw was Jim or am I mistaken?

Jim's a jew.

This, He is literally causing us to lose users by banning so many IP's.

Yeah well no shit. He's also a freemason and a dataminer.

Is Tiw Jim?

Tiw is permabanning criticism. I can see posts who have been deleted on the /operate/ thread and it's overwhelming.

Yeah, so who put this cuck in charge as a global? I definitely think he needs to be removed.

I want to be saved by Kennedi's forgivenessโ€ฆ I was wrong, I was a jerk

I'm not sure but if he is then Holla Forums is fucked.

Posts removed by Tiw.

More posts removed by Tiw.

so is Tiw Jim or what?

No idea but he seems like bootleg WTSnacks.

Why is Tomoko in the corner?

Nah, snacks banned actual cancer and was pretty based.

It's probably Jim

eh sure, why not.

I'm the guy that posted this screenshots, please disregard my criticism. As you can notice, all posts removed belong to a same ID which belong to an user that said he had ban evaded. That's why the high number of crazy bans, it's just one person banned.

Well at least he banned a spammer, you fuck. And to think I was defending you, gtfo of this chan.

Yeah, You're totally not Tiw impersonating people who criticize you.
Post a screenshot with a (You) to prove it.

Dysomnia is such a fag, He had the decency to make himself easy to filter.

Filter?

eh?

I'm on mobile if you didn't notice by the screenshots, you retard. But here's a screenshot anyways.

Don't believe the Holla Forums (or whoever is behind this) lies, Tiw bans spam, I was wrong.

Hi, Tiw.

You know mods can see your ID right?

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Then you should see I was the one that posted the screenshots in the first place. Btw they still prove my point, Tiw banned a spammer who evaded a ban there.

as if Holla Forums was ever mighty.

I warned you fucks this would happen.

YOU DID ! YOU WARNED US ALL !

vote DanielBarth2032 to save it

discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
join my discord u cunts

discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
join this u cunts

sent ;)

All my hard work deleted ;_;

From Holla Forums

user on Holla Forums says he got banned and didn't even make the post in this screenshot. The post isn't even banworthy to begin with, let alone a global ban on all boards

cry about it fam

I AM THE MASTER OF Holla Forums

Entire IP ranges being banned

Good spammers slurp shit
THANK YOU BASED MODS

In war their are always casualties

NOW GO BACK TO SUCKING COCK
==AND FUCK OFF=

Was wondering why I was banned from /operate/ for 6 weeks after saying jim doesn't give a fuck about Holla Forums. fucking faggot nigger can't handle criticism!

I dont even know whats happening, its the happening already?

This. Even the globals who manage Holla Forums say not to ban entire ranges and to avoid using ranges

also to avoid banning spammers since they'll just evade and spam harder, making less IPs available to the board

this guy is just a fucking cuck mod

jim got asshurt cause anons were calling out his shit handling of Holla Forums since gaining control of the site, he went on a tantrum banning anyone from /operate/ that called him out on his shit. So in response to the Holla Forums user base getting pissed, he's now globally banning anyone criticizing hi. I expect my global ban any moment now for calling the piece shit out.

I'm starting to wonder if he legit stole 2channel from jackie 4chan now after this bullshit. hotwheels fucked up turning over fullchan to this power tripping fuck.

this means exodus 3.0 ? i have nowhere to go fam

Not just /operate/, lad. He was globally banning entire IP ranges from all boards on the site

holy fuck, jim is turning into an even bigger piece of shit then moot.

guess we go back to 4chan?

t. kill your selve

and I bet all the anons will still be too stubborn to leave.

hell no

Nope.

This site will be worse than 4chan and reddit combined if this is allowed to keep happening. tor is already broken, and now they are range banning proxies and vpns for shitposting. Who knows how many 1000s of people are banned after all those range bans. You just can't do that kind of shit. That level of incompetence is insane

Yup, jim just trumped moot for being a fucking piece of shit. global banning anons just for voicing valid criticism makes the fat pig farming fucker look worse then an SJW fragile snowflake.

then where?
don't tell me we stay

Is he deleting evidence about what he did to HW?

Convincing everyone to migrate would be ridiculously hard. There aren't very many alternatives either. Endchan is probably the best alternative we have currently.

What happened between him and the cripple now? Some new drama the pig farming piece of shit stirred up?

This!

That place sounds like our final resting site.

I don't think Jim has done anything to hotwheels. Hotwheels just hates the userbase now as is shown in the IRC logs. He gave global power to someone named tiw who we think is Jim. tiw started range banning entire IP ranges for posting on /operate/

Fred dun goofed a few times since we got here from you know where, and things usually got fixed in a way, maybe this is just a phaseโ€ฆ

Yeah, I said something about hotqwheels giving up on fullchan, jim not giving a shit about fullchan since it makes no money &called nunu a dirty pedoโ€ฆ

THEN BAM!

b& for 6 weeks from operate, threatened it would be "permanent" on all boards if I complained on /operate/ again.

This is a pretty big goof. tiw can now see anyone's IP on the entire site, he can stalk anyone across all boards, he can ban entire IP ranges at his discretion, and he has shown a complete lack of care for who ends up banned over his heavy handed approach.

They say he heroed him.

A couple of my VPN nodes are banned from the entire site for posting on /operate/ even though I've never posted there.

I guess we just call it quits.

it was a fun couple of decades.

See you guys if Ayashi Warudo is in the afterlife.

Don't start that shit, man. the cripple's still with us. or they flips cloned him while he was in the hospital & he's posting on fred's twitter.

rip hotwheels

hotwheels was also handing out global bans a couple hours ago on his account

Nice try Tim.

Oh?
When was the last time He posted his face or a video?
When was the last time you heard his voice?
Why doesn't he post with PGP signature anymore?

It's probably Jim.

It's jim.

HW got fed to the pigz.

this, jim killed hotwheels

kinda fucked up this tiw - if it's jim or who the fuck ever - is actually threatening anons with global perma-bans - for posting complaints on /operate/โ€ฆ

YOU KNOW, THE FUCKING COMPLAINT BOARD FOR FULLCHAN

If it's not jim, someone better rip /operate/ from tiw's power tripping, fragile feelings-controlled hands before the sniveling little cunt drives away what few loyal users fullchan has left.

he probably would, being a mason dataminer and all

HW is true to free speech and would have spilled the beans

Jim didn't want that.

This.

Even the mods hate him or they wouldn't have stickied this post.

This is the only proof we have other than twitter posts, and moderation logs

pretty crappy lighting for "proof"

There was a global on the /operate/ thread telling tiw to fuck off and stop killing the site too

Okay that's actually pretty funny

Jim pls stop killing the site

T-tim pls stop killing the site

yea, the based global's post was linked above. seems the power tripping piece of shit tiw backed off his b&'ing tirade when a global called the nazi cunt out on his Tumblr-tier tantrum.

Hopefully that faggot gets stripped of global power, and permabanned himself for being such a piece of shit. Also hope all those range bans get reversed because it's hella fucked up to range ban 1000s of people sitewide just to hit a couple shitposters

Checked.

Dubs thread? :3

Checked

Hotpockets have also been purging pedo boards and banning their users at random. I got a global ban last night for posting candydoll on Holla Forums.

>>>/hebe/129313
>>>/cutegirls/24247

shit nigga, this is serious business

that's a good thing though.

frankly, you deserve it, Holla Forums

JIM = GOD

sorry, but it's hard to get upset over pedos getting b&. no offense, ya kiddy fucking autistic cunt :^)

pedos are the canaries of this mine

The people who wan't Holla Forums to die by something like this are Holla Forums

So are you implying that /operate/ was infiltrated by Holla Forums, and the piece of shit b&'ing everyone - tiw - is a Holla Forums sleeper agent?

Why is there a war between Holla Forums and Holla Forums I don't get what's going on.

tiw is probably jim, it almost looks like jim upsideown

Because of all the upside down shit?

8ch.net/cow/res/126761.html

Lmao have fun in prison.

wew lad

wเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทeเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทwเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธทเธท

You'd think a pedophile would be more concerned about privacy

Yeah fuck off Holla Forums shills, anyone who disagrees with Jim is fucking Holla Forums you fucks

Fuck off Holla Forums artist goon scum

lol, I know, I forgot

fortunately it is a proxy

is this jim?

yes Holla Forums

yes

what a lolcow xDDDDD

webm

8ch.net/log.php?board=hebe

โ˜บเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธทเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธทเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธทเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธทเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถเธถ

HOTWHEELS POSTED

>>>Holla Forums592062
>>>Holla Forums592064

fuck all u mods BAN me u fucks VPN, so suck a dick.

4chan4life

this is it, we can't recover from here

Yeah, kinda agree. Getting b& for posting valid complaints on the Holla Forums board meant for complaints & problemsโ€ฆgot no trust left in the Holla Forums admin. Hotwheels fucked Holla Forums. No turning back now.

yeah still here u fucking mods SUCK DICK FAGGOTS

I appreciate your efforts.

heh.

this does such a good job at showing h ow much of a shitty mason jim is

So basically, hotwheels really is a sniveling little crippled cunt & is no longer site admin, just a "tech consultant". He got his fellings hurt, handed the keys to the castle over to power-hungry lunatics & is addicted to pain pills
>>>Holla Forums592097

Good, then the cripple can fuck off & disappear into obscurity til he dies of an opiate pain pill overdose.

not proof of HW.

Sorry champ, it's Jim.

agreed

and as a correction

he never fucking admitted his failure in January

he was talking about how he was going to fix Holla Forums with VFEC, Vichan Front End Controller

VFEC never existed, he worked on emoji language instead lmao

and that's after he ran a public poll where everyone voted for VFEC

Holla Forums and Cat's Cradle were right againโ€ฆ

Holla Forums is still the second largest imageboard.

U want to ban Mods. Ban the fucking pedos u fag fucks. leave other anons alone. FREEDOM M8

Fredrick is dead, and has been for some time. There's no point in addressing complaints to him unless there's internet access in the afterlife.

Holla Forums's lucky if we get 5 to 6 thousand users a day. 4chan gets between 2 and 3 million users a day.

Being in 2nd when there's that much difference, no wonder jim's let this tiw cunt power trip & ban half Holla Forums's international users - he literally makes no money off this place, never will. He doesn't give a fuck.

and it's also the 2nd shittiest.

Boy have I got news for you.

And its still small as shit. Being second isnt good if that userbase is probably no more than a couple of hundred. It also makes me think that if Holla Forums is the second biggest and it gets so few post imagine how few other chans get.

2chan,4chan,Holla Forums,69chan,tinychan,minichan doesnt matter where we go. they all the same. MODS suck, but at least they dont suck so bad on 4chan. all this time only banned once, for a day, for bullshit in the scifag. raids, leet, and all the above and only banned 1 time. U HERE THAT 8 learn something ya faggots.

FREEDOM

What happened to next's code? Because forgetting the backstage autism it looked dank, it could have attracted way more users.

Dunno. Josh still shows up on Holla Forums sometimes trying to convince people to back him on starting a chan using infinity next.

It's on the github. An user from Holla Forums added caching so if anyone wanted to host it it would work fine.

What's the point? We just need to use lynxchan, it has proven to be functional and isn't as bloated as next was. Next has a bunch of extra bullshit that isn't necessary for an imageboard.

go check out endchan. It uses lynxchan and its a pile of shit. It works but holy shit is it bad. Infinity next works fine now, and is a hell of a lot better than lynxchan. The cripple fucked josh over with his captcha implementation, and josh fucked up by not adding caching which is fixed now. There is no reason not to use infinity next if someone can host it

How is it bad? I've been using imageboards that run lynx for a while now and I never get errors and it runs quick as fuck. Just because it doesn't have a bunch of new bells and whistles doesn't make it shit. Minimalism is better for imageboards in the long run.

The layout is pretty terrible, it's missing shit, i've heard the moderation tools are abysmal because lynx didn't even bother to check out Holla Forums moderation tools, etc

The layout is almost identical to Holla Forums. The only main difference is the catalog. It's basically a minimalist version of Holla Forums (that actually fucking works) which is a good thing imo.

I'm not saying I'm not willing to use it at all, but there's all kinds of weird shit that happens with endchan just fucking with it for a few minutes. Buttons move around, disappear, etc

Just now i was fucking with the layout and the combo box ended up on top of the refresh button, refresh button disappeared, and I had to fuck with the layouts to get it back

When switching between pages the dark theme I set disappears, and blinds me

But then again, I've been using stylish on 8ch so maybe it does the same here

Using stylish fixes this. Fucking with their terrible CSS right now to try to make it better

It seems to me he got fired for general ineptitude just like Josh

he was always an asshole and broke numerous pledges like pic-related

succ my stinky balls
o(^โ–ฝ^)o

Y'ALL NEED TO BE MORE ACCEPTING OF HOMOSEXUALS
I WILL DELETE EVERY DAMN POST AND BAN EVERY DAMN IP RANGE I FEEL LIKE AND THERE AIN'T A THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S MINE, ALL MINE
WELCOME TO Holla Forums

ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED

Sad trips of truth.

Who's CM?

codemonkey

guy that wrote alacrity and fixed the site

archive.is/ozFVy

archived just in case

holy shit

Pedos are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured

Pedos are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured

u mad? :3

ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED
ADMINS ARE COMPROMISED

16chan.nl/
odili.8ch.net/

>>>/operate/49123

lel

If that worthless twink ran his board like he was supposed to, we could have avoided this whole debacle

What is this Alacrity Demon anyway? I've only seen it when it brought trouble.

Does this mean it's the end?
Where do we go from here? I'm not joining any Google ridden site, I rather leave the basement than that.

His dead, read the thread.

THIS

Freedom is a two way street. You either have it or you don't. It may begin with them but it could end with any of us.

This place will be reddit in a year.

pedos go home!

I STAND WITH JIM

Go tell him. He's in the little-boys-thread.

I remember you shilling for josh earlier in the year

Josh+Jim=infinite infinity

I STAND WITH JOSH
I STAND WITH JIM

I don't normally use these, is this the correct way to do it?

So jim claims he's only b&'ing "trouble makers", yet I got b& from /operate/ for 6 weeks for saying jim doesn't care about Holla Forums (True), Hotwheels was in the hospital and not doing well (True), and nunu was arrested for kiddy pron (Not True, but it amused me).

In short, the power tripping pig farmer's b&'ing anyone that hurts his feelings. Yup, fullchan's pretty much fucked.

oh you! i know you will be back once you miss me too much. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

AND THE PIG FARMER WON'T EVEN LET PICS UPLOAD HALF THE TIME.

Try this pic again

/t/hread

that, and he exposed the finnish penis cabal!

yeah, time to pour the last 40 out and rejoin the normies on fb and newgrounds. We gone get datamined, we may as well have some free vidya on.
I'd advise away from that place no matter how tempting 350mb is (which barely works half the time anyway and sometimes even crashes your browser) >>>/cow/194096
really, a big shame, pomf+chan in one spotโ€ฆI guess it's just too good to be true.

Personally my biggest with no probs has only been 48mb. I kinda want to say they had a 50mb limit at start maybe and just pushed it up without checking that everything aligned right.
Some people get over 50, some don't, some crap out at 250.

agreed

Plus ours have always been the well-behaved ones, it's the stupid 5chan ruskies and tranny SJs doing the spamming.

I was digging that we might have a sort of "example-setting community" eventually that encouraged non-chan paedos to stop being drooly-mouthed trenchcoat-wearing boyscout troupe faggots and return to civilised society as productive members. Oh well, I guess they'll only exist in Gigli and central european monarchies now.

freech.net is the savior

We'll fill it with Hitler jugend.

Spam is free speech.

tbh

fam.

Official polls for Holla Forums

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/83m6iu

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/83m6iu

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

Cross-posting this on Holla Forums for visibility

Pig Farmer Jim banned the owner of Holla Forums - Heil - for calling jim out on banning innocent anons & stripping /operate/ from nunu
>>>Holla Forums5967483

Anyone defending Jim's actions is an IRC shill trying to damage control for jim. Holla Forums is officially dead & compromised when the top board's owner has been b& for confronting Jim's insane actions. As of right now, there's estimates that tens of thousands of IP addresses have been b& via IP range bans.

tl;dr - JIM KILLED FULLCHAN, HOTWHEELS HAS CUT TIES WITH INFINITY

It's called karma you stormfaggot

stop banning proxies you pedo fuck

Jim is a faggot, but the Holla Forums administration was worse than anything, even than moot. Fuck that cocksucker.

STAND WITH AUTISM

The only consolation ever in Holla Forums failing is that imkampfy will go back to being a powerless dweeb

no thanks fam