Holla Forums Dead: FOR REAL NOW

THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF Holla Forums HAS BEEN UNRAVELED FINALLY BY OUR SITE ADMIN. WE NEED TO FIND A NEW SITE, GUYS. I'M EVEN READY TO MOVE TO MCHAN AT THIS POINT THIS SITE IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN SO MUCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/operate/48890

faggot

He should be banning all of the shitposters and shit threads instead of people on >>>/operate/

Holla Forums is fucking disgusting today with all these b8 and shit threads.

MASS EXODUS TO FREECH NOW
MAEK FREECH GR8 AGEN

You sound like a whiny pathetic basement dwelling neckbearded virgin.

hi, Jim.

look at all those adjectives. You must be top of your class in the 3rd grade.

I'm not him. I was ban from Holla Forums today and made a thread about it. Now grow some balls and stop whining about Holla Forums posters making threads you don't like, retard.

just a friendly reminder that total surveillance was just the beginning and that censorship comes from a central influence (government/military/corporation) not from some nerd starting personal fights on the internet.

AI makes it trivial to detect dissent and not only censor it by deletion, but to engage it with automatically generated pseudo-rhetoric and/or to manufacture responses expressing an emotionally-based judgement in massive quantities.

I'm pretty sure threads like what's in most of the catalog right now are threads no one likes. Shitposting about Invader Zim mainly.

The CSS came back because Jim is trying to hide his shit

t. OP here
"I'm not him" as you said before

8gag has been braindead for half a year now. We are in coma and we won't wake up ever

Yeah, I've those ones being spammed to death. Most likely by one troll who has no life.

[CITATION NEEDED SMH TBH FAM]

you are the pathetic faggots that are doing the spamming so slurp shit no one is going to your honeypot

discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
join my discord, there are no rules

I LAM LE MASTER OF 8CHANS