WINNING

Trump wins more states today

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/02/hillary-wins-more-delegates-despite-getting-skunked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WINNING WINNING WINNING

Bernietards will never know what it feels like to win….so sad…so pathetic

Why do you still have elections if everyone else has dropped out?

Presidential nominee for your political party is only one part of elections, there's also state stuff down-ticket, like governor and etc.

He literally just won West Virginia and like 8 states in a row before that.

Yeah, He won New Hampshire too…
wnd.com/2016/02/hillary-wins-more-delegates-despite-getting-skunked/

So yeah. The Sandman is winning the Democratic Nomination in the same way America won the Vietnam war.

Anything that makes Hillary sweat is okay in my book. Even if he loses he still made that harpy waste her time flipflopping left and right to try to siphon his voters.

The proof that David Duke never endorsed Trump is at 2:15. Straight from the mans own mouth.

wrong thread.

A) Trump still needs to obtain 1237 bound delegates before the convention, and
B) That sneaky bastard Cruz in now talking about reentering the race in some strange way, I don't know how tbh.

Interesting way to word it user.
:D

Meant to post this here OP.

>TFW You never need to be late to you're latest rally or tired heh.

I get the point of making a visual impression but that's a pretty big fucking jet for one guy and his personal circle.

True. I think it's more like prepping for Air Force One as much as anything tbh.

And since he's been keeping up an insane.fucking.schedule. during this election (and he's a very successful multi-billionare) as a 69 year old man, it's probably very good for his health as well to be able to go into each rally rested, fed, and relaxed. I bet he's even got a treadmill and bowflex onboard as well.

He isn't in this to lose OP.

Trump 2016

What's amazing is he has literally handed the GOP it's ass, schooled the likes of the Koch' and Soros, gained tremendous accord with millions of new voters, basically said whatever he felt like saying at every turn.

And this has turned out to be the formula for success right now. The time has come for a Yuge change in America my friends.

This woman put this far better than me tbh:
>>>/n/399177

if i had all at money, and that plane- i would just stay up in the air all the time

just come down and land for going out on the weekend or vacationing somewhere

the best part about living on your plane- nobody can bother you.

Trump's got a world to save user. Money is just a tool and he's using it as such if audaciously.

but im not donald trump

im just some asshole who wants to waste jetfuel and live in space where i can finally get some peace from all the noise on this wretched planet

i suppose the pilots might still bother me sometimes

and i would have to resist the urge to drink with them

iron ann

OK fair enough I suppose user. Ever thought of designing the perfect jumbo jet hideaway for 1?

Is that her nickname? She sure seems spot on about what's happening with Donald Trump right now heh.

yeah when the election started Ann said Trump would win and everybody laughed …..they're not laughing anymore :)

Can't stump the Trump

CAN'T STUMP ZE TRUMP

trump