Holy shit. Joe Rogan is on track to be one of the most influential people in the world...

Holy shit. Joe Rogan is on track to be one of the most influential people in the world. HAHAAHhah how the hell did this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN ON THE MICROPHONE

Meanwhile the rest of newsradio have been ruined by alimony/divorce, gone completely insane, careers are dead, got killed or on the run from the law.

It doesn't count as influential when the only people you're influencing are stoners whose entire lives will be spent consuming.

is there much competition in the male talk show scene?

dude weed

Which one?

Not really accurate tbh.
Dave Foley. He can't go back to canada and see his kids because of alimony. He can't pay it off so he'll get arrested as soon as he steps on canadian soil.

Oh.
I was hoping it was Andy Dick.

Being banished from Canada isn't really the worst fate imaginable.

Has Dan Pena guest starred yet?

Who is Joe Rogan?

a popular midget

Ok, I was confused since OP said he was going to be one of the most influential people in the world, but that's clearly a lie.

life isn't fair.

No. After mid 2000s everything became for everyone and tailored for mass appeal. Aside from shows that cater specifically to women.

If someone did a show like this today it would explode. Look at all the kids that watch Sargon or sh0eonhead.
Colin Quinn's still around. So is Jimmy, Nick, and a bunch of other guys. A new Tough Crowd would make a shitload of dosh and you wouldn't have to market it because SJWs and college students would write articles about it for free.

Not bad but certain guests will inflate the total that's for sure. He just released the James Hetfield interview. It's going to be the most popular show of December.

why did rogaine kill a babby boar?

The DMT made him hyperintelligent

to feel like a man. must be hard having the body of an 8yo

Extricate those statistics for me. He does a lot of podcasts in one month. Are those numbers for all the episodes combined or the average number of monthly downloads for an episode?

i love these

lmao

go eat sum bugs u geek faggot

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY NIGGA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

Joe Rogan, 2015

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Joe Rogan often has based faggots on his shit
I saw somebody watching him on the train the other day
GOOD

Like it happened to World Peace?

Now sam hyde is back to shotting up schools and shit

You're still a manlet.