Have a cute childhood friend about same age as me

What the fuck drives women to do this kind of shit? Why do women prefer these "bad boys" and then live in fucking misery until they die, get a divorce or become severely mutilated by their "husbands" and the police has to separate them?
Why are women so stupid?! It's always about the looks or the wallet of the man, we all know this, but a lot of men are blessed with the looks and not the brains. At least try to pick something from between.

I just can't fucking understand…

Maybe she likes the taste of his dick?

maybe.
Women these days are such fucking nymphos and only start regretting all that dick at the age of 30.

In the old days women preserved their chastity for that special man in their life and had some fucking self respect.

We are going to hell real fast.

THIS

You do realize that people don't know if the relationship will be abusive/controlling or not until they get in it right? He could've seemed like a nice gentlemen like you might think you are. But once she actually started dating him he turned out to be different. You need to be more open minded you faggot. People don't just get themselves in situations knowing and thinking "oh can't wait to be mentally and physically abused by my partner once we start dating! lalala!" Dumbass, if they actually knew, they wouldn't have gotten themselves in if. This happens to guys too. And it's really fuckig hard to get out of an abusive and controlling relationship, obviously you wouldn't know, hence you're making this retarded ass post.

You do realize that people don't know if the relationship will be abusive/controlling or not until they get in it right? He could've seemed like a nice gentlemen like you might think you are. But once she actually started dating him he turned out to be different. You need to be more open minded you faggot. People don't just get themselves in situations knowing and thinking "oh can't wait to be mentally and physically abused by my partner once we start dating! lalala!" Dumbass, if they actually knew, they wouldn't have gotten themselves in if. This happens to guys too. And it's really fuckig hard to get out of an abusive and controlling relationship, obviously you wouldn't know, hence you're making this retarded ass post.

>What the fuck drives women to do this kind of shit? Why do women prefer these "bad boys" and then live in fucking misery until they die

THIS

maybe.

Women these days are such fucking nymphos and only start regretting all that dick at the age of 30.

In the old days women preserved their chastity for that special man in their life and had some fucking self respect.

We are going to hell real fast.

Maybe she likes the taste of his dick?

Its the D

ah thank god, I thought this was going to be a captain save-a-hoe thread.
Survival instincts. Pre-civiliztaion the guy she is with would have been better able to protect her, because he is a violent asshole that probably suffers from sociopathy.
Made sense then, not so much now.

"Its vewwy hawd to get out of abusive wewationship"

Shut the fuck up you bleeding heart idiot. The rest of what you said is fine, but this is just fucking stupid. Calling the cops, leaving during the night, etc. etc. is easy and can be done in a matter of minutes. I don't give a shit what your little feelings are, if your life has become a living hell and you are constantly being dragged around and abused, if you actually value your own safety, you get the fuck out of the relationship as fast as possible. The imbeciles who chose to stay have noone to blame but themselves. If these people cannot take responsibility for their own well-being or the well-being of their children, they deserve no pity.

These "victims" are nothing more than irresponsible twats who put themselves in a situation in which they had the chance to get out, but didn't. Fuck them.

Being a single mother isn't easy user
She probably hopes he'll get over it somehow.

That being said she should never have married a sand nig

It is not that hard if women can do it.

Kind of hand-wavey but sort of makes sense.

burn in hell OP

it's called "training" them.

Women want to be dominated, in every way.
Their are several excuses why. But the main fact of the matter is. They feel they are cared for.
He might hit me sometimes, but he cares for me. And it was my fault anyways.

The sooner you realise, women are only as loyal as to the guy that fucks them the best

I have learned this.

So now, I jerk off the night before and before the date, before i fuck a new girl. So i can last MUCH longer. And suprise! Every girl i fuck, tends to really really like me.
Hmmmmm wonder why?
Think it's because im an awesome human being.
WRONG…….im a total asshole
Okay, i don't hit women, but everything else, is game.
It's all on how you fuck
Women equate good fucking to love.
Just like if you meet a girl that rocks your socks, you now magically "like her more".

fuck them good and they will never leave you.

some women are just fucking dumb

see attached mp4
single mothers get everything payed for them
but then again, I live in cuckmenistan also known as Sweden

well if women were not stupid, most of us would not get laid until we put a ring on their fingers.

Thank god they are fucking dumb.

hahaha yes im 1000% sure he was a gentleman and randomly started abusing her once the kid was born and until then was a perfect guy.
also im sure she didnt see his personality right away when she first met him.

stop trying to deprive women of agency you misogynist. she isnt the victim she is the enabler, she chose her life and she likes it (if not she would have called the cops).

some girls are just bros and wouldn't mind to bump ugglies with no strings attached

If we have the capability of cloning humans, what's stopping us from cloning grils with no conciousness?

to clone humans*

Theres no such thing

Let her be fucked by sandnigger cock and get a few punches in the face, that will put her in place.

Move along.

Women.