How do you make friends?

How do you make friends?
Really?

I mean, I know I could probably go outside right now and make friends with a normie, but I don't want to. I don't need that.

How do you make friends with interesting people?

I'm a NEET who still has some friends from High School, but I rarely see them, and don't really like them. I know all of their friends, and none of their friends have any friends that aren't already contained in the group. So meeting people through other people is off of the table.

I don't do anything. I don't have any hobbies, and I plan on being a NEET for a while longer. So meeting people through common interests is off of the table.

How do I do it, Holla Forums?

How would someone make friends with you?

How to make friends, without making friends?

You forgot to bump!

You meet interesting people in interesting places.

Waiting for this ghost post.

I know that, and I have seen interesting people, I just don't know how to initiate contact.

friends are overrated

join the introvert masterrace

I want Kennedi from North Carolina to stop cyber bullying me. I would wash her feet in lavender oil and kiss them as I dry them… I want to apologize for everything and tell her there is no need to bully me anymore.

"Friends" are just acquaintances that help one another out from time to time. True friendship can't happen in a bigoted cumskin society.

Define "interesting people".

this, cumskins ruin everything

Pretty much just anyone who's not a total normie.

Why are there so many niggers here? Where are they coming from? Who left the window unlocked?

they're coming from your mom's vagina

Define "a total normie".

I wasn't asking you, nigger.

Someone who could be replaced by another normie of similar size and not even their own family would notice.

The kind of person who thinks Reddit is the front page of the internet.

The kind of person who has an Instagram, a Twitter, a Snapchat, and a Facebook.

tough shit

You're probably stewing in your own shit, right now.

does the thought of it turn you on?

That's none of your business!

Nice Trainspotting pic, OP, I suggest you get some hobbies.

k-kennedi poster is that you?

Like heroin?

But seriously: I don't have a rager for video games, there are only a handful of anime I like, and /tg/'s a shit show to play with strangers, I don't have money to buy an instrument, I will never drink, and… Uhh… That's all the hobbies that are at all sociable.

theres no trick user, jus b urself brah

Me and my friend (1 of 3) go to the gym frequently and I am always so confused at this ability to talk to random people and make friends with them. Every time I get into a conversation with a rando I feel like they get standoffish very quickly, or the conversation dies down because I don't know how to continue talking. I think i'm just going to stop trying.

No…t now

Just go "Nice dick brah"

Kennedi might be a cumskin, but I want her forgiveness!

Here's a few things you can do FOR FREE and meet interesting people.

Fucking shit user, it's not that hard to make friends nowdays, and don't be so damn picky.

pretend to be interested in shit they do until you find real shit you both like

How do I do that if I don't know anyone?

Make a good friend every year…I did that and are long term buddies….really tight group…loyal to the bone.

Interesting people attract interesting people. You're a boring faggot most likely, become interesting yourself and you shall meet other interesting personalities.

I'm an extremely difficult person that has very few friends.
I'll break down the common elements of each friendship i made:

-Similiar/same interests
-Similiar mindset
-Complementary personalities (i'm a volatile mix of introverted and extroverted at the same time, my best friend is extremely neutral about everything and pretty much a rock, his concrete, pratical, stoic personality anchors me to reality and complements me)
-Past experiences (school, a job you both worked on, a project, something that happened to both of you, such experiences can bond people for the long run)
-Sex (having sex with a person can deepen a friendship or distance two people completely, sometimes a friendship can be born from sex entirely, it's sorta random and depends on a number of factors)

These are the major elements i've observed.

confidence, ask questions at the right time

nothin personnel kid

ask him advice so you can stop being a gamma faggot

nigger, friends aren't hard to get if you really actually want them

I would really like to know how to initiate contact with a stranger.

do you think normies go through this stuff? no, they get friends without even trying, it's natural to most people

you are not like them, so why even bother pretending?

even if there was some foolproof plan to get you some friends, you'd just be acting the whole time and it would be exhausting

your real self can't do the simplest thing in the world, bond with other humans, sad!

pick up a sport