Holla Forums should run a gift shop to raise money for the site

Holla Forums should run a gift shop to raise money for the site

Other urls found in this thread:

customsweaters.com/
liveheroes.com/en/page/brands
redbubble.com/people/gnulinux/works/21818585-8ch-net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good idea.

Could do with developing T-shirts with .gifs that actually work!

people already raised 12k for the site, and kikewheels wasted it on an idiot who sucks at programing

id gett that tee

it was more than that.
12k is just what they payed josh.
ffs

not even as a floorcloth
Josh toilet paper, that would sell.

you must be the single most stupid person on site atm. Also completely devoid of nuance or humour. A few minutes of pic related would solve all your problems

I'd buy that shirt
8/10

if this site and everyone on it died right now no one would mourn us and wed be forgotten.

I don't wear t-shirts, could we get that on a button up? Or a tie?

Waiting for shop of tie/button up idea. Button up, would not wear. Corporate noose, fuck yeah bud I'll take 12.

Yes please, I'd buy that fucking T-Shirt.

HOTWHEELS, HERE'S HOW TO GET DONATIONS.

I hate the Kennedi meme but those are some nice aesthetics. And it's exclusive to 8/b/.

Bump

Our waifus would miss us.

Bumpin

Bumping for Holla Forums merchandise.

I like you

Can we have more potential Holla Forums T-Shirt designs?

Wat about scratch'n'sniff 8 chan t-shirts?

Yes, please, this forever and ever.
Can we have one with HW-smell, and maybe a loli-smell for all you disgusting weebs out there?

I'd buy that tee.
jew meme, etc

What do lolis smell like? Sour milk and coins?

Pretty much

What about a T-Shirt with Holla Forums's favorite pic?

Get your official cripple claw
Now only 14.88

Put this on the shirt.
Buy the cripple claw and get a free shirt.

Yes. Don't forget these as well.

I've been thinking about this all morning and imagining scenarios where someone from here recognized an Holla Forums shirt. I'd probably wear one.

But like

said I don't really wear t-shirts. Either a button-down (hard to figure out a good pattern, maybe with the green infinities), a tie, or a hoodless sweater would work for me.

Will I be able to use it to jerk off with?

That's what aids are for.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Sweaters are cheaper to produce, we could have that.

I heard of some e-shops that basically take a percentage of the profit in order to produce custom printed T-Shirts and you still have a part of the profit. The best is that it's totally free, the only cost is the percentage in the profits. Holla Forums could use one of those services.

alacrity daemon anyone?

I like this idea, but do we really want to give money to Jim?

Are those made to order so jim wouldn't have to put any cash down? They're short on computers as is.

What if we got one of these and made Holla Forums look like a school?

customsweaters.com/

We should get turtlenecks with the infinity embroidered.

I pray every day

(checked)

The turtlenecks should be plain black. We get the infinity on the beret.

I'm gonna try to find one of those e-shops I remember. I think it's cool if we have a small flow of money to help this website. If they waste it on Infinity 2.0 at least we won't be responsible for the fall of the site. Also, I did say it was entirely free.

I want Kennedi to forgive me, I've learned my lesson

Found one here: liveheroes.com/en/page/brands

I think there might be more following more or less the same business model.

For a revolution.

Yeah, it actually requires 1$ for an identity check but that's it, the rest is free.

Some of the sweaters on there are actually kind of cool.

Bump

Give ideas for designs people.

I'd favor something classic.

Sure why not? Keep them ideas coming, if possible make some OC.

What if we did a sweater with all the big gets?

Pic related sums up Holla Forums

Install Gimp and do it. Or wait until someone who thinks your idea is cool does it.

Gotta have the jimmy rustler!

I think the 8ch shop should sell 8ch merchandize like flags, cups and shirts. I always wanted to suggest this to jimbo but I always forgot it.
In burgerland they cant even be sued for pol flags

Dunno if this would be a seller

I don't think we can do that on the site I provided. You know, anti-hate speech terms and conditions… It's still a nice OC, I presume?

What makes it natsoc-like? A flag either represents a (possibly former) natsoc country or it doesn't.

Made some improvements.

If I saw someone anywhere, in any location or context, with that shirt on I would beat the piss out of him.

Maybe I should add a futa cock too… also pedobear xDD is a bit old, but what better way to represent the pervs?

lol k

I think you should stop. Nobody will ever wear a t-shirt with that abomination on it.

Put Hotwheels on the back of it facing the wrong way

bump, maybe someone can mail HW?

Turn it into a chimera, with pedobear tail, and Hotwheels coming up behind the Spurdo head.

Do it faget.

What's his email?

found it nvm

What about one that says "I love CP" that has a picture of a cheese pizza under it?

That's a cool one. It's easy to design too, just bootleg the I❤NY design.

sent.

Nice, could you post the mail and the reply so we can see it?

I suck at writing email

You really do suck. You should've mentioned the totally free options we gave here. Will send another email myself I think.

Well, he could read the thread himself too. There's a reason why I linked it in the mail.

I sent another email. Well yeah but it's better to give arguments straight away in the mail itself.

Bamp

The little green diagonal Infinities on a button down, would look great.

Holy fuck, make this a reality, Jim.

OP samefag Barthed!

DanielBarth2032

I think this is a good idea. It can be something that's clearly Holla Forums but something that people who post here that don't dress like slobs can wear. People who are willing to wear t-shirts with hitler and memes on them probably wouldn't actually buy anything anyway.

This, the memes have to be subtle but recognizable. is a good example on how NOT to do it. Pedobear is recognizable enough, you might as well look like a 4cuck fanboi. Enough people know MLP to recognize that too. That is a swastika on the hip. Only the spurdo is saving it. But even then, you'd look slightly autistic.

Maybe something seeming like regular modern T-shirts. aka more abstract stuff. It is also best to use memes that last.

pepe lasted a few years, but is now about dead, as it is taken over by the plebs at cuckchan and then by reddit and then by tumblr and facebook. It just didn't last.

You might do all the obscure memes that only exist on Holla Forums, but they will also die. Even spurdo can be considered old, or at least older than some others like gondola.

The more popular, the higher the chance that it'll end up as a 9gag T-shirt after enough time.

I suggest slightly obscurer classics. The stallman interjection copypasta would be a good example if it didn't originate from 4/g/.

plz

Make the mods of this site not shit first, then we can do it.

Massive weeb faggot with super strict rules on the anime board.

Actually not that bad.

Doesn't do jack shit, and gave the board to a WTSnacks-tier 4cuck named Tiw

Massive cuck. Globally banned for 6 weeks because his feelings were hurt. Worst mod on Holla Forums I've seen so far. Tiw is probably Jim, a massive Facebook hugbox SJW.

Not that horrible, just gives 2 week bans for any sort of spam, whether it's 10 or it's 50, and doesn't come on to remove spam early enough.

Shits up Holla Forums with garbage memes and terrible CSS/stickies. Lowcard himself is pretty cool though.

I just can't think of anything on 8b that wasn't autistically spammed or taken from somewhere else. kekat or walter melone could be ok.

Maybe a BEE urself T-shirt could be something.
Subtle enough not to be seen as autistic. (If you take out the pepe)
But still a very recognizable imageboard thing.

Bumpin

I know I would buy it, then again I might be the only one buying it.

No you wouldn't. I want that t-shirt hard, even though I hate the meme itself. It just looks good.

dubs

DanielBarth2032

I AM ZE MASTER OF ZE 8CHANZ

w2c???

This. Despite it being one of the most forced maams of all Holla Forums history, its now part of our chan culture. Would cop that shirt.

Lose the Holla Forums and you have the perfect shirt

Fuck you, this is supposed to be Holla Forums merchandising.

==DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DONATE==?

No balls required, there's a free option for selling clothes posted in this thread.

You don't get the sekrit klub/in-joke mentality at all, do you

Sekrit klub mentality is for fags, I would walk around on that shirt, I don't give a fuck about people think.

But that would be just a shobon shirt?

Ok lemme explain why it's a terrible idea to have Holla Forums on it:

You put on the shirt with Holla Forums and some meme on it, and go parade yourself all over town, acting like the Fonz when a chick walks past. Anyone you pass, even little 12yo snots, can look at your shirt and see "Holla Forums". Then they grab their cell and come onto Holla Forums. You have no control over who you send here. Or even if you're just meeting up with people you know. Say, a friend you have who's alright at arm's length but majorly autistic and laughs at pepe like a fucking hyena. That convo goes like this:

>"Sup brah that's how Autismo talks what's Holla Forums? Is it some cool meme-ing site I should check out?"
You're backed into a corner and you have to talk about Holla Forums and all the shit you'd rather not have associated with yourself like pedophilia or trannie scat. Remember, because you have the word Holla Forums branded on your chest, you could have the above convo with anyone including any hot chicks you try to hit on

Now, consider the alternative of no "Holla Forums" branding on your chest and just having the meme itself. Your convo with Autismo would go more like this:

See the difference? You can control who you tell about Holla Forums and act as quality control for the type of people you want to be introducing here, instead of just having open borders

You also get the added bonus of knowing who is and isn't an 8anon by just using the meme, if you really want to start talking to other anons irl, instead of fakers pretending they know what it is

tl;dr: there was a reason for rules 1 & 2 and they haven't changed

Forgot to add: those look sweet, user

Or I could just say Holla Forums is the name of the indie brand I bought it from. If you can't into telling stories, that's your problem.

Keep designing them Rin.

Risky strategy, user

I think you might be too paranoid. So what if they find I go to Holla Forums? What if I told you they actually already know and don't give a fuck? Most normies don't care about chans, they prefer fagbook. Only a plebbitor could possibly be a cancerous threat but I have no plebbitor friends.

We need to get some more people on here. We are all here watching the population decrease. We need fresh flesh. Newfish, never exposed to a chan before and who aren't 10 years old.

I suggest we raise money for ads on another website. I'm not sure what websites, but I'm sure we could come up with something.

What about if "Holla Forums" was written in Arabic?
Nobody will understand what "" is supposed to mean except the odd scholar or goatfucker who probably wouldn't care enough to visit the site or make any assumptions. Unless of course you live in western Europe or some other muslim shithole.

It's not about whether they care if you post on Infinite or not, it's about not adding to the layers of shit we already have here. But if your friends aren't plebbitors and might be interesting, get them to lurk on here so we can get more & better posters on here, especially Holla Forums

Holla Forums needs a colonic irrigation

You just know someone will call the cops because they think you're a terrorist

Hey, what the fuck?
Why isn't the text showing up? Why don't Allah runes work on Hatechan?

!

and then faggots have the audacity to say Kennedi isn't a natural and organic meme

They aren't plebbitors but they're semi-normies. Not really the kind of poster you'd want to see here, trust me. Why are they my friends you might ask? Cuz I'd be another lonely autist otherwise. And I prefer having semi-normie friends than plebbitor scum.

would you wear it for your Facebook profile pic?

Lol, they removed kebab.

Get out Gilby.

No, I'm not that much of a fag.

noh.

im not your 5 yr old chinese sweatshop slav

kek kek Kennedi

P-pretty please?

then don't act like my resolve to get a kennedi gym shirt is at the same level as yours… Fucking pleb

tfw no 8ch merch ;- ;

why man

I just checked, and it seems Allahposting is disabled on most boards.
/islam/ lets you post desert squiggles without issue.

redbubble.com/people/gnulinux/works/21818585-8ch-net

AyY LmO

I'd buy a shirt that has French Cia with the caption 'les bains' on it.

Meme Magick is best idea for shirts

That way, everyone can see that I'm a big guy

Get me a cutout of CIA and I'll put it on Redbubble

hey guys i think it's really cool that you all like the idea of an Holla Forums giftshop to raise money, but I think a lot of you are missing the point

refer to the shirt I made in the original, the most important part about it is that it DOESN'T say Holla Forums on it. The point is to be able to parade around autistic Holla Forums memes without advertising Holla Forums to normies.

I repeat DO NOT put Holla Forums on the shirt, that is a terrible idea

ps: I actually ordered the shirt I made in the op, it should arrive on the 23rd, i'll make another post when that one comes in so that we can see if it looks good or not

This. Getting sick of normies advertising 8ch and other chans. Milo Yianopolous is an offender. pol is full of shills because of him.

Only autists want to be a walking advert so normies can kill Holla Forums
They should sell shirts with memes on them

I agree anons. The only chan related things that are ok are logos without names(infinity loop or four leaves) and laptop stickers.

Enough people know what a "chan implies", even if they just get their information just from fox news, they'll associate it with 4chan.

Keep it fucking subtle faggots.
The HW one is good though, the one is shit. You'll look like you're wearing a sweater of a disfigured baby with a man's face copypasted on top. Sorry HW.

This, and slightly underground memes. Memes are harder though. Maybe a wheelchair with the red leaves.

HW didn't respond to mail yet. Maybe he's doing something else with his life. Maybe he's found an Holla Forums alternative, and doesn't want to spoil the place by calling us over. Maybe he went back to reddit and is too ashamed to tell us. Maybe I'm making assumptions. Maybe he's just trying to fix Holla Forums.

are we going to see kennedi merchandise?

Kebab has been successfully removed.

You had a golden idea, sir. I wan't a t-shirt with the CIA power stance and the plane and all.

Well they don't where I live, but then again I don't live in Murika. I think we should have alternative designs with no Holla Forums written on it but not ban it all together.

Until I see something that looks good and won't attract undue attention to the site I'm convinced the green infinities are the only way to go. Preferably on a button-down or a tie.

This would be better, yes, having the opportunity of choice.

So long as it doesn't come in a shitty brown color, I'll be happy