Is it possible if a woman is fed very little calories, that she would find jizz nourishing...

Is it possible if a woman is fed very little calories, that she would find jizz nourishing. So you get to a point that her body begins craving jizz to feed on, and always blowing you for feeding?

It's only a matter of time before she takes a bite.

she would probably need to be fed by 50 dudes or more, blowing each at least 3 times per day, or she will die of starvation
she'd be a pro at cocksucking, but the infrastructure required would be demanding

Let her go, OP.

Assume you want to feed her 1,800 convertible calories: How much semen is that?

Does nutritional content vary significantly across species? I ask because other species outperform humans, in the case of pigs by a factor of 50 (300ml), but it's mostly this thick goo thats meant to clog up a sow's uterus. Horses are at a factor of 10 (50ml). I don't think other ruminants produce much but they can go several times instead of 2-3x a day.

What if you could just grow transplantable reproductive systems in a laboratory (or 'milking shed')?

Penis hands here I come!

this
she'd just bite your penis off

It's like giving a woman a steak & telling her she can only lick the gravy.

kek

This. The most practical way of accomplishing this would be to make her into a prostitute… some sort of deal where you provide room and "board" for her in exchange for her sex services.

Also, unfortunately semen isn't nutritionally complete. She'd need a small supplemental meal each day to keep her fit enough to continue her work.

I'm going to assume that there's 1.5 calories per 1ml of semen. Assuming you're only going to get 4ml out of one human, that's 6 calories.

She would need 60 calories. x10
She would need 600 calories. x100
She would need 1,800 calories. x3
She would need 300 ejaculates per day.
Twice a day is probably sustainable, in which case you would require 150 penises. The men would have to feed her in batches, if she's not to spend every waking moment sucking cocks.

Pigs make things easier, assuming their semen is like for like. 3 pigs ejaculating twice a day should produce enough calories to sustain a woman, though they take half an hour to finish. Horses, though they finish quickly, are more difficult. Even if you had productive horses that could produce 100ml at a time (try the larger breeds like shires for a larger prostate?) you would need to milk 9 of them twice a day. The horses would require a team of people (or, possibly robots) to look after them & keep their production levels up. Dogs produce typically 25ml and take half an hour to ejaculate it all. Assuming you could get large productive dogs that can make 50ml twice a day, then you'd have 18 dogs needing a dummy mount in the mornings and evenings to efficiently collect semen but then you would have enough to sustain 1,800 calories.

Rodents only produce 1-2ml at a time and you'd need a giant battery of them with tiny semen collection devices to use those. Turtles might be another more feasible option.

You just need to explain that gravy is sustainable while penises are not. The mongols don't eat their own cavalry.

Explain what is semen lacking exactly?

1 Kennedi I'm sorry

Wait, I started assuming the ratio was 1:1 instead of 1.5:1.

It is in fact:

I would like to know what the typical volume bonobo or turtle ejaculate is. Who can answer this necessary question of science?

I think you need to stop posting. This is 100% the gayest thing I've ever read, and I'm honestly a little bit unsettled by how seriously you're taking this.

Also, nobody else even mentioned anything about animal semen.

I failed making Kennedi happy, I corrupt everything I touch

Well hopefully the gun won't misfire when you make a sunroof in your skull

It serves no use to open the door only to whine when people stroll through.

Gay means man-on-man. I thought you would know this.

Humans lack volume. Your semen demon needs food. What else can you do? Do you try to build a laboratory full of 300 lab-grown human prostates? Why would you do that when you could do the same job with only 4 bacon prostates?

It doesn't even matter what species the tissue came from if you can alter gamete production to match homo sapiens.

It serves no use to open the door only to whine when people stroll through.

Gay means man-on-man. I thought you would know this.

Humans lack volume. Your semen demon needs food. What else can you do? Do you try to build a laboratory full of 300 lab-grown human prostates? Why would you do that when you could do the same job with only 4 bacon prostates?

It doesn't even matter what species the tissue came from if you can alter gamete production to match homo sapiens.

I think you're looking for a
Pavlovian method rather than starving here considering that feeding her cum won't be enough for her to survive(unless you milk hundreds of men)

why would I an hero if the rest of my life is doing great?

Halfchan /d/ already discussed this. They found that no, you cannot live off semen. I don't have any archive links though.

semen is a condiment, not a sauce, nor a broth

I wuld happily contribute to this scientific test

Look, if you are trying to get someone hooked on semen, you'd have far better luck utilizing brain chemistry.

Feed her normally, but provide food that that is unsatisfying and leaves her a tad hungry.

Whenever she swallows a load, provide pleasure and comfort, so that her brain starts to associate sucking semen with pleasure.

Whenever she swallow a certain number of loads, give her something that completely satisfies her hunger.

Ultimately, her brain will alter to to crave semen.

give her drugs at the same time as feeding her cum, after a while she'll associate eating your cum with feeling good

Yo really trust the guys over at /d/?
I'd rather the fine chaps over at /sci/ have a look at it.

we do have a /sci here, right?

There simply is not enough nutrition there. Unless you intend to live on an aircraft carrier give up on your dreams of living on cum, you sad little fag.

And if you're so intellectualize, contest me with you're knowledge of how you think it's acceptable to make coitus with young.

This

damn
i'd do anything to test all these possibilities out.

btw, assuming she's a loli, she'd only need 1600 calories.