The Grand Tour

Still causing massive liberal and BBC butthurt and we aren't even halfway through the first season yet.

2016 is shaping up to be a good year after all.

I've only watched the first ep. How is it causing liberal butthurt?

The year's almost over, it's already been a good year

The eco car challenge was a larf.

by simply existing

I like these trivia bits they put in.

Three white middle aged men that are quite comfortable with themselves having fun and not giving a rats ass about being politically correct. You tell me?

Google is now no longer displaying the show at the top of the search query The Grand Tour, instead giving you obviously artificially manufactured obscure search results.

They be butthurt.

This is not Holla Forums related.

Kill yourself.

It's the drumpfsperg, just filter him.
Literally every thread improves in quality.
Naming himself is literally the only worthwhile thing he's done in the past year.

>>>Holla Forums

Ep. 5 was easily the worst one so far. More uninteresting supercar shit and an eh battleship segment. I want them in challenges where they drive shitty used cars or have to make a concept vehicle.

It's a bit shit though, especially with all the overly scripted segments and the constant fucking shakycam they insist on using.

Emb vid of them doing something that caused liberal butthurt. Or them having fun or good scenes in general. Willing to check it out.
Spoonfeed me

Bolivia special > vietnam special > arctic special > botswana special >>>>>> rest

I'm getting results just fine at the top for grand tour and the grand tour
Based in the US. Maybe it's different for the euros in google.

They need to scale back the production. Blew way too much money on this to be profitable. The amazon president did it just because he could the mad man.

do newfags still think its one person?

"Truth Seeker" is a false-flagging ironic shitposter from cuck/pol/, not Holla Forums. At least the original was, anyone can use that name.

I have developed this horrible habit where I'm constantly trying to figure out exactly how much of each segment is scripted.

They just need to cut the stupid segment where some random celebrity dies every episode.
Also the American stereotype would actually be funny if it was from this century.

Do newfags think claiming it is more than one person will fool anyone?

Yeah, I was hoping it would be a one-off gag for Episode 1 to poke fun at BBC and the fact that apart from a few glaring exceptions (Billy Baxter's blind lap was incredible when you consider he wasn't the slowest man on the board despite being entirely devoid of VISION), SIARPC was largely the worst, most skippable part of New TG V1. What I didn't expect was that it would turn out to be a recurring waste of a minute when they could be doing something much more interesting.

Anyway, I wouldn't be worried about quality just yet this early in the game. The Old New Top Gear took until the Hilux ep in S3 to get interesting and the South US road trip a few seasons later to become certified TVKino. If you ever have the time, watch an episode from Season 1. It's like a bizarro form of the show we knew. No challenges, no humor, almost no supercars with most of the show dedicated to actual buying advice and no James May. That's where I'd imagine GT is now. Give it a couple years, and it will bloom into something spectacular.

the real joke is that the expectations for Holla Forums are so low, people like truthseeker seem believable.

That's what Top Gear was for the first 30 odd years of it's existance. There's a reason no one talks about this version of the show.

wew

The election killed what little was left of Holla Forums. Now it's just a leaky containment for larping newfags.

clarkson just casually killed some animals in last ep

I miss the old cars or pretty much any non-super sport challenge. they should seriously just make show all around that it would be much cheaper

I think next week will be carboats 3.0 so at least something

This. It's always like this with TV

Can't argue with that. Most Holla Forumslacks have either left or been banned.

They need to bring back the "guest time attack" segment when the guests try to break the record on the official track. Only they should have racecar drivers (amateur and pro) instead of faggy celebrities.

I've actually posted with this guy's name before.
The idea is that if everybody's TruthSeeker, then nobody is, so the namefag will eventually get tired and either get a new name (and the cycle continues), or leave.

I'm TruthSeeker

I'm the real TruthSeeker and I love the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Stop

No, I'm TruthSeeker

Are you sure it's not something to do with you? You do know that Google tailors its search results to you based on search history, location and other stuff?

So basically he was as good a vidya journalist as every other vidya journalist out there?

No, I am the Truth seeker And most of you don't even Get the name instead you just ASSUME that it's to PUSH a narrative but it is to show I Am objective!

And I am the JewSeeker and you have been found wanting!

DONKEY

I am not sure what the hell you were watching but I don't think it was GT.