Alright guys I have found a fun way to spend an evening

alright guys I have found a fun way to spend an evening
What I propose is we try to find out as much info as we can using the chat log and the facebook profile, and maybe give him some retribution for being an asshat and impersonating people.
I'll provide information if people are interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RpB4Pwsz
facebook.com/brandon.boyd.9849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks, normalfag

Up to you man, if you want to act like the stereotype of some cancerous NEET, then that's on you too.

Welcome, retarded friend

samefag

fuck off kikebook shill

Try again.

ayyy it might be a shitty system, but at least it provides a convenient platform for me to talk to people I know. What's even more hilarious is the fact that you guys won't follow an interesting lead because the scammer is on facebook. Did your stalkee tell you to fuck off on it or something?

Facebook doesn't even record people and their ips so fuck off.

Ever heard of email, instant messaging, texting? Facebook creates a platform for egocentric faggots to pretend that they have interesting lives, and datamines you the entire time.

Only the most normal of normalfags and computer illiterate faggots use facebook.

the dude gave me a phone number to call

There aren't, unless you use a throwaway account, a VPN and never talk about personal experiences or share personal info. Even then, they are still dataming you.

From what it sounds like to me, you use it for talking with IRL friends so it's probably a legit account.

You are a fucking moron.

test

reddit and 4chan along with the go back memes are all cancer now. that shit isn't even remotely funny at this point.
wtf???????

Only complete sperglords care enough about Holla Forums to sage threads that they don't like.

bump

Well, seeing as this post is pretty visible now, I'll just post the pastebin and you guys can decide what to do with it

I'm going to avoid posting the facebook account for now. I don't really feel like being doxxed today

pastebin.com/RpB4Pwsz

Nice downboat +1

I don't really care, its just a way to fuck with someone who deserves it. Its not every day that a retarded foreign dude tries to get one up on you. Maybe my intelligence feels a little insulted. i dunno

You've already established that you're a moron by admitting that you have a legitimate facebook acct.

I bet you fell for some of the scam shit he sent you and now you are just mad, you should off yourself

Oh boy!

yes, I would fall for the trick that the united nations is suddenly giving out money but I have to give this guy 1.5 grand before I get the money.
Do you even read bro?

the replies I have gotten have been great, I have gone downstairs to microwave some more popcorn, but don't wait up. Keep it coming ;)

post your facebook brosifer

That guy sounds like a legend fam
In my opinion we of Holla Forums should make a Chad facebook account and send malware to sluts to make them download it

alright here you go
facebook.com/brandon.boyd.9849

okay but wat do

RAID you fucking newfag