Who has lost their virginity to hookers here?

Who has lost their virginity to hookers here?

I really want to lose it the natural way but every day that passes I become more desperate…

Should I do it?

My double dubs request an answer.

Bump

Don't lose it to hookers.

or

Or I could just invent a story.
The point is: is it worth waiting for the natural way and risk becoming a wizard?

Find some depressed girl with no low expectations on a dating site and do it that way. She'll probably be ugly and/or fat but at least you won't have to pay and risk getting STDs.

-no

It depends how lonely you are. If you really are THAT lonely then you shouldn't really care about losing your virginity or getting STDs, because you'll never meet someone else you love and just say "fuck."

I like this one.

Get the number of a hooker/brothel/spa.

Get piss drunk and make a decision.

If you don't decide to fuck a hooker, then aim to go the "natural" way.

Wtf dude.
1) She can have STDs as well. I'd say there's a higher chance than with professional legal hookers.
2) Dating sites are full of catfishing.
3) I'm only 19, dunno if I'd get a lot of dates since most of the women in dating sites are single moms looking for a beta provider.
4) I can deal with acceptable ugly but no fatties pls.

Reached manhood status with a normal girl.
Continued for three years with her.
Then she grew bored or something, and shortly after my health declined.

Don't think it makes a great difference. Life can fuck you up no matter what. It's luck.

For the challenge of it, try your best without prostitutes first. Why not.
Build your self confidence, exercise, study work, start new hobbies and become good at them, social hobbies if possible.
Talk with females wherever you can find them, without the aim of fucking them.
You'll level up and within a few months or so, have opportunities.

It's not a big deal either way, you'll realise that once you've done it.

But I want to lose my virginity, user.

Also, lower your standards somewhat.
I don't mean aim for whales and butches, but if you find a nice girl who seems to fit, don't focus on her mild,imperfections. You'll be a lot happier that way.

Saying that, spend a good few hours reading about borderline personality females, and the other cluster B witches. Avoid them like the plague. They aren't worth the sex.

I'm saying that you don't care so much about losing your virginity you just fuck someone and that's it. The word virginity is just a shortened sentence of "I just had sex for the first time."

If she's depressed and has no confidence, she probably rarely has sex or is a virgin. Plus it's not hard to identify whores.

That is what I've been trying so far, I consider hookers to be a last option.

I could try that I guess…

I already talk with females without the aim of fucking them, but I never get the opportunity of talking to them with the aim of fucking them, that's the whole problem.

I had close to none so far.

I suppose but just to know that I wouldn't have the frustration I currently experience would be a relief.

Well I wanna fuck someone at least once.

They're very low already but yeah.

Don't put dick in crazy, duly noted.

Do you want to fuck a hooker just to tell yourself that you fucked someone?

Not to tell myself but to have an experience. It's as if I told you I want to visit Germany one day and you told me "you want to go to Germany just to tell yourself you've been to another country?". I want to experience sex.

Exposure is the main key to females.
If you meet enough of them, you'll find one you like and who likes you.
Then come spending time with them.
Spend more time with them, reveal yourself, without fear, to them bit by bit, at the same rate they reveal themselves to you.
More time, more connection, more chance something will develop.

Put your mind into the stuff I listed before, and you'll feel a lot more fulfilled and self confident.
You also won't have your mind on wanting to bang your first girl, and because of that you won't seem so desperate to the girls, which will in turn make sex more likely to happen.

Don't hesitate or over think it, start by eating healthily, exercising every day.
Pushups and squats are a good start. Do those for a few months and see how you feel.

As for social hobbies. Join a dance class, loads of females there. Go swimming regularly at the same time of day, habit breeds familiarity and confidence, and conversations will happen naturally.

Put yourself out there, overcome your fears.
Go to the library at the same time every day.
Or just ask out a girl you like, if you are having a good conversation, don't hesitate, just say "hey want to have lunch tomorrow?" or go for a coffee after college. Something casual so you have time with her.
Then relax, talk about stuff you like, ask her what she likes and so on.
If things seem good, flirt a bit, don't compliment her too much, keep it relaxed and appear confident and in control.

No need for games, just take it easy and try man.
The more you try, the more practice you have and the more chances you have.

Thanks for your useful advice, wise user. I was rather isolated from females since my group of friends is all-male but I'll try finding some on my own through my own means. The main problem here will be my social awkwardness but I'll just have to work on it I guess.

Everything in life is practise.
Push through the beginning, the short awkward conversations, and over a relatively short time you'll find it a lot easier and be better at conversing.

Learn useful skills too, it is good for life in general.
Carpentry, a martial art, musical instrument, foreign language.

You can also try a part time job where you have to be social. working in a shop that girls go in, or volunteering somewhere.

Also, if you can save a bit of money, you can take a holiday alone for a few days or longer to another place. Within your own country or to see a new one.
Stay in hostels with shared rooms, dorms. It is cheap and your social skills will go up a lot.

Thanks, will work on my social skills…

Good luck dude.

Treat life as a game, keep working at something and you will level up.

don't do it man, it'll put you off sex for life
just get hench

I've fucked two hookers but I lost my v card to the first girl I ever loved.
Not too great tbh fam,buy a hooker.

post pic OP.
you could probably get better pussy

Why the fuck are people talking about stds dumb fucks do you live in Africa were they don't have condoms? Stupid fuck

Also It's worth it.

Nah, I cherish my anonymity. All I can tell is I know uglier dudes with GFs so clearly the looks aren't really the problem. But I'm no Chad either so you can picture a mediocre/slightly ugly guy.

Do you have any pro-hooker arguments?

My friend has been trying to do that for the last 3 years.

males don't have a "virginity"

don't be like me and hire a fat hooker who fake moans and has a cunt that's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

instead, conserve your sperm then with all your might molest some children or rape any random slut

that would be much more fulfilling

If you are confident enough to fuck a prostitute op then you are confident enough to get a proper gf.

This.

You could invent a story, but you'll have to stick to it. Never tell a friend because they'll gossip. Your future long-term partner will find out about it eventually.

That would actually be one of my options but I don't want to hurt people. Besides, it takes a lot of effort to do that in a professional way that doesn't lead back to you, is it worth the effort?

Yeah, I said I would try some more, I'm not 30 yet… But I fear that I might not find anyone and before I know, I'm a fullblown wizard.

My trick for stories is being minimalistic, details are the ones that fuck you up. But it's not like a load of people will constantly ask me about my first time.

I was thinking about doing it too, but I don't know where hookers are in my city and I'm too poor to afford it anyways.

Some time later I actually managed to do it in the natural way and I think it would have been good to have practiced before because I was very nervous and was difficult to keep it hard that way. The next few times I wasn't nervous and got hard easily

Having sex for the sake of sex isn't really worth it, OP. You may as well have a good fap. Having proper sex is about far more than the physical action of fucking a hole.

So yeah, I guess I should wait a while then.

Well ok, I can't know that without having experienced first hand.