Hey Holla Forums can you tell me why?

Hey Holla Forums can you tell me why?
Why did you need to kill this board in particular? Why couldn't you make your own boards for cp and horses? I'm not trying to stop you, I know it's not possible. I just want to know why you all purposefully destroyed this place? Did you have something against random people on the web? Was it hotwheels? The legacy moot left behind? I don't understand. I always thought it was a group from reddit or tumblr or a government group but the government would wreck pol not Holla Forums they would use Holla Forums as a honey pot. It could only be sjw's or mad anons who banded together to ruin the board or take it over by terraforming it into an environment suitable for horse lovers and young tender enthusiasts .

Love you, J

it was lulz

I also want Kennedi to forgive me, nothing more, nothing else.

your life must be pretty sad.

Don't get triggered

But cp and horses to infinity isn't funny. You say for the lulz but you killed the lulz. It makes no sense to kill the laughs for laughs. If you wanted laughs you should've kept Holla Forums how it was. It WAS funny, now it's not at all.

lol XD

How is it funny? How is that last post funny? Can you at least tell me your process? What is it you think I'm saying that's funny and how is it?

I'm trying to understand the humor I've been missing. But wait, how old are you? I'm newly 25, so maybe your 20 or younger and have a different sense of humor than I do entirely

feel the love

So even you don't know why it's funny? It's just something you do? Plants make energy from the sun and you just post from your grab bag of zoophilia pedophilia and any other Philias you have?

Here I am asking you to help me understand the humor in what you do and you just resort to spam? Why did you even post words in the first place if you knew you would end with pictures if pressed for info?

Holla Forums then and Holla Forums now

Holla Forums was horrible then and now but it's horrible in a different way now. Now it's horrible for everyone. The people on and off Holla Forums. Old b was cool when you participated and now even the users are targeted like Facebook feeds

we need someone to make Holla Forums the right kind of horrible again

How can anyone? When a legitimately good thread appears its killed off intentionally. It's like the punch line is that 8ch is permanently unusable because of spam. That's the whole joke and 1995+ people love it. When I have my abandoned threads they go well but I can't bring b back with that.

Is this the future? Is Holla Forums doomed to stoop lower than pewdiepie

fuck me that reference alone……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

So now hating pleb shit is pleb? How long have I been gone

i wouldn't want it any other way user

Yes you would, we all would. We just hide the pain with sarcasm.

no user i have to disagree. if it was any other way it wouldn't be natural, we'd be reddit 2.0

your wrong if you dont like it the nip will have your soft ass

So anything besides cp and zoophilia is reddit tier? I never thought I would see the day but shoot me in the head and call me a normie.

Isn't that what this has always been? Even the cp guys use it as a safe space. Pardon me for legitimately liking an online community while it lasted

The nip?

no. safe spaces are though

no. thats whats so great about Holla Forums.
THERE ARE NO SAFE SPACES HERE

This is a safe space. You come here for what reason? It's your place to go in cyberspace, it's your Internet haunt. Face it. Every website is a safe space in a way because every site has a group of like minded people that congregate there.

Why?

i dont see what you mean. most people here hate eachother and constantly talk shit. also there are 15 pages in the catalouge but i only browse 3-4 threads out of all of them. there are a lot of different types of people that come here.

I don't know how you can think the people here aren't like minded. They may not share the same political views but generally the people that visit b are the same.

then how come everyone here hasn't came out as a trans-horse pedophile weeb?

Well fuck, you got me there.

Oh my god youre so fucking retarded, a safe space is not people who agree coming together, a safe space is those people coming together to block out all interaction with people who feel differently, the entire purpose of Holla Forums is to defy that you fucking moron

Holla Forums is as it should be. although a little less spamming wouldn't hurt

Too many shills from too many places
We are not that huge of a userbase to stop it

And the administration seemed that it wanted to dump us during some time

Which do you people think is grosser, peodophilia or zoophilia?

I know that feel. I remember the days when the Baskin' Robin thread used to mean something. There would be two or three originals submitted per day. There were meme collectors interested, there was even fictional character development, dialogue, themed posts like Metallica / Baskin' Robin.

There were all the haters, the famous Frodo poster. The infamous scat poster.

It was an epic love / hate adventure. Always a bit funny. Always a bit annoying, but it was part of a greater Holla Forums.

Then Reddit and Holla Forums happened, Jim happened, Josh happened. Hotwheels stopped making vids.

The the primaries happened.

An era lost.

But still, I'm determined to make Baskin' Robin great again.

yes i fuckin hate robbin in a way as it was so forced but it also was kinda funny and kinda fun watching all the arguing