I'M DONE!

I'M DONE!

I'M FUCKING DONE!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST MIDDLE FINGER IN MY FACE!

THIS FUCKING VIDEO HAS THE FLUIDITY AND SMOOTHNESS THE SHOW ONCE HAD AND POSSIBLY COULD HAVE, YET THEY RELEGATE IT TO A FUCKING COUCH GAG! HAND DRAWN CINEMA IS PRETTY MUCH DEAD IN THE WEST, AND ITS LEGACY IS A BUNCH OF NOSTALGIA PANDERING GAGS IN SHOWS WAY PAST THEIR PRIME INSTEAD INSTEAD OF ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE!

I WAS PISSED WHEN FAMILY GUY DID THIS, BUT THIS IS LEGITIMATELY DRAWING THE LINE!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Goldberg_(animator)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually feel the rage on this one

I actually got really fucking sad you can only rewatch the classics so much but there is barely any new shit coming out that catches you anymore.

Also Jesus, they sure take their time with these new couch gags.

Simpsons seems a lot more desperate to fill time than ever. Also, what's up with how this season and the last keep ending with one little extra bit at the end that comes after the actual conclusion? Episode ends, then commercials, then a little bit more that doesn't really add much, followed by credits.

>>>/suicide/

I haven't watched The Simpsons in six years.

>>>/suicide/

Nice trips, but the fact that you watched simpsons six years ago means you should commit >>>/suicide/

Eric Goldberg is one of the living master animators tbh fam

wemb or leave

As bad as it is now, let's not wear our nostalgia goggles. The Simpsons has never been THAT amazing, animation wise. It was good, but nowhere near the quality of Disney films.

no fucking shit faglock, it's a tv series

You should have been done with The Simpsons years ago user.

Well that describes my reaction accurately.

If you've reached this decision now instead of 12 years ago, you'll get no sympathy from us.

I meant I was done with western animation. As I said in , I haven't watched Simpsons in six years.

I stopped watching like 9 years ago. You must be really autistic if you kept watching for so long, only for a couch gag to get you mad.

I've owned all the good seasons on DVD for over a decade. It's a really funny show.

And as I said in , if you were doing it even 6 years ago, you'll get no sympathy from us.

bart simpson - modern western cartoon industry

And you're quitting just now?

But no user, people don't want that kind of animation anymore, remember? They just want cutaway gags and flat animation made with a computer. You know, like family guy.

those sick bastards.

Mate, plebbit is missing your edgyness.

The real joke here is that people still watch the Simpsons.

Shut your goddamn faggot mouth and sit the fuck down.

wasn't this level of animation used only for this episode? It was also supposed to be the first episode of the series, but it took so long to make it ended up being the last one of S1.

Yeah, because the original animation was deemed unusable

Disney legacy animator you moron

with all the amount of the money they spend on fucking voice actors they could hire a whole team of animators like him and make every episode disney-tier

The show would still be trash though, all they really need is a bullet to fire into the back of its skull.

i'm not going to deny that, but we're discussing animation and not the story

I'd rather the talent go someplace that deserves it. The Simpsons just needs to die at this point, it's gone on too long.

It was dead long ago, every new thing they do is just another insult to what it once was.

I don't see it ending before season 30, at least. Or cancellation, which is unlikely.

Because that's the standard of animation the early seasons held themselves to.

You truly are a sorry bunch of fucking morons.

As much as people like to joke "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons", there has been opportunities throughout the show's run

You're the one that won't find any symphaty here, fuckwit.

The Simpsons has been dead a long time

I felt it, god I felt it so badly. Who animated this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Goldberg_(animator)

I don't care if he made some nice animations or whatever, you pathetic nerds need to understand that shit like him can be easily replaceable.
the jews only made him make good animation ina poorly animated pozzed show as a false sense of security.
you stupid sheep who defend him should also be hanged for defending kikery.
Once the day of the rope comes, we can watch true aryan entertainment shows like Clutch Cargo and Johnny Cypher.

We're all jews on this board.

It's impossible to tell whenever these posts are serious

My dick is seriously hard right now.

Read closely:

Nope, it's not serious.

Back to your containment board faggot >>>Holla Forums

The day of the rope can't some soon enough.

Your imitation of what you think a Holla Forumsack is like is predictable and pathetic. Just give up and fuck off.

Simpsons was at its best when nearly the entire staff was Jewish. In reality it was because of Swartzwelder.

Speaking of Eric Goldberg, I actually met one of his relatives on Jury Duty.

She was a nice lady.

She was very conservative too, we had a nice chat. Then she left, I'll probably never see her again.

She knew a whole lot of old disney animators too.

Apparently nice animation costs time and money, who knew

I'm ancient enough to remember the Tracey Ullman Show and I already went through the stages of grief for the Simpsons over fifteen years ago, I don't understand how people can even get mad anymore, it's been bad longer than it was good

Mainly I just can't get over the fact that it's still on, somehow

It's like finding out TMNT was still running in the late 90s, times a thousand

The Simpsons has a budget of $2,000,000 per episode. Even if that meant the quality is Batman TAS level and not Disney level, that would be eons better than the stiff ass animation it has now.

It's not like it matters. The show is way past its prime, so even though better animation would make it more palpable, it wouldn't fix the story. I'm just sick of every hand drawn western cartoon nowadays looking like shit. Squash and stretch is a dead art, and everything has to look stiff and on-model.

2,000,000….
What the fuck. How…What….I mean……I was thinking like, 20K because of all the stock animations.

Does it just go to guest stars?

And the main cast I think. The animation is outsourced to studios in South Korea.

Oh well that explains why Holla Forums is so cancerous.

cmon guys

I like how my last name is not jewish at all, and I'm not a Holla Forumstard.

The biggest stereotype about jews is that they're self-hating.

:)

It seems they exaggerated it a bit. Maybe because young people these days wouldn't understand if they did it properly.

There is some quality reaction images in here to.

Counter Jew Here. Not Holla Forums but I disagree. A SHIT ton of jews are self hating.

postan what i find

why did they make homer a stupid bear..

Just like Goldberg's animation in Get a Horse!

Simpsons is one pf those shows that I'm going to watch till the very end despite it being more duller and irritating than cat shit.

I don't know why you punish yourself.

It's never going to end.

People like you are the reason this show hasn't ended yet.

As long as mindless drones keep watching, they will keep producing it regardless of writing/animation quality.

Something about the 2D animation looks…off.

I mean, it's not bad.

Probably deliberate considering how the animation in old Mickey shorts weren't that smooth either.

Lame

Learn to spot false flaggers, shills, and shitposters like this pathetic waste of oxygen it's extremely obvious he's false flagging Holla Forums

Western animation is dead friend. Just let go. Our only option now is either animu or live action. There's no hope left and nothing good will remain.

Thank you for being a waste of life.

I still have hope friend that western animation can be great again someday.

It's not even that.

In reality most people don't care about the nuances of animation, they pay much more attention to the writing or the political message so they don't mind this slop.

Essentially, if the ratings dropped with the animation, it probably would have been upheld. Market selection has phased it out.

That's the point. user has discovered the secret to immortality.

Immortality has its price.
MAKE PURCHASE OF THE MERCHANDISE