Fucking hell

Fucking hell,
I just found out that my parents are relatives.
My mother's grandfather and my father's grandfather were cousins.

Is this the reason I feel so stupid sometimes and can't understand complex stuff? Am I fucking retarded? Thinking bout an heroing at this point.

Hold me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That hardly makes them relatives

Pretty much,yeah…
You're a mongaloid,OP.

Elaborate?

your mother's grandfather and your father's grandfather were cousins
= your mother's great-grandfather and your father's great-grandfather were siblings
= one of your great-great-grandfather on your mother's side and one of your great-great-grandfather on your father's side were siblings
= 2 out of your 32 5th generation ancestors were the same

too remote to be "relatives"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse

Most people are related in some way, specially if they are the same race in the same place. Wincest is everywhere

Inbreeding is perfectly normal.

1 out of your 31 5th generation ancestors were the same

Only brother-sister or parent-child incest causes real problems. Cousin-cousin, especially after a couple outbred generations, is practically harmless.

nope, generation is a binary tree, you really have 2^n ancestors at the nth generation
and some of them can be a single individual, it's not because great-great-grandfather Andrew fucked his sister that he didn't have parents, who just happened to be the same as great-great-grandmother Beth

te problem with multi-generation inbreeding (even between cousins) is that if you go back far enough in the family tree you don't have enough ancestors to have a healthy genetic variety

someone should make a study of family tree density over 10 generations in various cultures, could be interesting

I'm not into the science of it but it's a well known theme among muslim invaders in Europe and I'm not even referring to the usual IQ70 ADHD patients.

What? No. That would be the only stupid thing. Stuff like this only becomes an issue for offspring if it goes on for generation after generation. Say, 20 consecutive generations. As this is highly unlikely today, you're just experiencing the same thing all the rest of us do–the world is a complicated place and people in it are even worse.

In fact, sometimes really good qualities can tend to become dominant when cousins mate, like hair color, strength or eyes just like in other species.

Finally, if it's that far removed (5 generations) it's entirely irrelevant at this stage. Just relax user.

Wrong. The jews and royals are not all fucked up because of brother-sister and parent-child incest. Any level of incest can theoretically cause problems. The issue with incest is that you run a much higher risk of harmful recessive genes being passed on, and that you are isolating your gene pool meaning that your child becomes more a distilled version of your genes instead of benefiting from darwinism.
OP, you are an idiot but it's not because you are inbred. Your parents are not closely related enough for you to experience any issues from inbreeding. Yes, having people as closely related as your parents breeding for too many generations will cause problems just as it did with the royals and jews. But a one-off case like that is not going to cause any harm unless you are extremely unlucky.

Nooononono

Statistically, inbreeding leads to a higher chance of suicide bombing. I'm not taking chances.

user depending on where your distant relatives lived inbreeding at the cousin level wasn't that uncommon. Inbreeding once isn't much of an issue, it's when you do it several times.

Stop making excuses for yourself

Akhenazis were inbred faggots, and they run the world right now

Just stop being a lazy cunt, get a gf, and move on

Suicide is for losers who wanna cheat their way out of life

a loser is a slave of imposition

A brother and sister fucking doubles the probability of birth defects.

TO A NUMBER THAT IS STILL LOWER THAN ONE PERCENT.

The incest taboo is fucking stupid as shit in a society with birth control and easy transportation. (The latter removing the barrier of geographical isolation that kept many communities deleteriously endogamous in the past.)

How?

Good to see Peter Dinklage getting steady work

that is not any different than two completely random people

stop being such a bitch

It's okay, my father's parents were first cousins. And now I'm here.

My mother is from the other side of the country so my parents aren't relatives.

It seems like my my entire family wants to inbred, except me. My family genes…

OP, your parents are 3rd cousins.
50% of your genes from a single parent
25% from a single grandparent
12.5% from a single great grandparent
6.25% from a single great-great grandparent

Instead of having 32 great-great-great grandparents, you have 30 great-great-great grandparents

That's really not anything to commit suicide over.

Well at least that sheds some light on the autism, OP