;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

speciosa.org/kratom-legality-map/
zeronet.io/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvalol
erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom.shtml
krakenkratom.com/free-shipping
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will most certainly fuck your shit up, I assure you!

I guess there is now. It's been an exceptionally bad day for b.

Nice trips.

Anyone else getting high today?

15mg of oxycodone and 1.5mg of xanax

Nice, you got much of a tolerance to either? If not that's a pretty nice high.

Those are bitch doses

I've nothing but ice and a ton of spreadsheet to work on.

OVERDOSE ON HEROIN PLEASE

You seem to like ice a lot. I did it a lot my first two years of uni. I can't do stimulants anymore, now I just want the high to be over. Do you find that it actually helps you get stuff done? For me, while dextro helped me get stuff done, I never could with ice. Honestly I'm kind of glad those days are over.

Dextro is nice, vyvanse is my second-favorite. My only issue with dextro is that if I take more than like 80mg I usually sit down and work the whole time. If I do that and don't go walk somewhere every couple hours my legs hurt a lot the next day, I think it has to do with metabolizing muscles. The same thing happens with ice but for whatever reason I don't get it as bad, it could be physical or it could just be that something about the high makes me walk around more, I still can't figure it out.

When I was like 18-20 I did it a lot and did everything on it and wasted a lot of time on it. Now I plan my weeks/work around what I do well on ice. I do math homework, anything that involves coding/spreadsheets and editing papers on the weekends when I do ice. But I try to draft things and lay groundwork sober.

I could probably do better with dextro but I enjoy the high too much to stop doing ice. The comedown to both is awful without landing gear but I don't think one is that much worse than the other.

Did you find yourself getting busy with other things on ice? I always have a moment in the middle of the night where I find myself on some weird wikipedia page to satisfy some curiosity I had and realize how sidetracked I've gotten.

I've had good experiences with Vyvanse as well. I too wasted a lot of time on it. Eventually my situation in life was so bad I knew I had to get off it. Luckily I don't mind stimulant withdrawals, even like them. I think it's comical how the media and most people characterize tweak. Pretty inaccurate. I used it for a programming class and a couple math classes somewhat regularly, with mixed success. I found that meth didn't have the same utilitarian value as other amphetamines, but maybe that's just me. It may sound odd but I had a hard time focusing on speed. Also after staying up for a few days I'd be deathly anxious and paranoid.

But my NEET friend just showed up to watch Canelo vs. Khan. Bastard didn't even tell me that he'd be stopping over, so I was figured I'd be hanging out with you guys tonight ;_;

The biggest difference between meth and other amphetamines I suppose might be that you have to discipline yourself to keep from doing more every couple hours and you absolutely can't start masturbating if you want to get anything done. I had some ugly benders a few years ago from which I still hear voices (in the form of convincing myself that I have super-hearing which combines with paranoia in really unpleasant ways). Since then I've been more strict about intentionally setting limits for the last time I'm going to do it in order to get to sleep in however many days.

If the fight pay-per-view? Shit's expensive to watch without people throwing down, not that freeloaders help.

I'm about to start working on something that requires more effort so I'm about to close my Holla Forums tab for a few hours. Peace.

Yeah the sweet thing about meth is that initial rush you get. Way better than any other stimulant, maybe even coke. What's your way to do it? When I first started I'd IV it, but then I preferred to smoke it. It's weird, with bioavailability you'd expect to get more from IVing than smoking, but I liked smoking waay more. Plus I just enjoyed the ritual of smoking it, the taste is great. I'd also take it sublingually on days I had been up all night and had to go to school. But I'm the only person I've ever known to do that. Railing it was OK.

It's presented by HBO, I think it's a PPV but I'm not sure. I stream every card, lol I'm not paying for shit.

Peace brotha!

Sorry if my post is a little jumbled I'm on my phone now and my buddy won't talking about stuff I don't care about.

I've heard similar stories like this… I've heard of one guy (can't remember the name) used lsd and after that he occasionally sees hands protruding through walls.

Drugs are for faggots just get drunk like a normal person you fucking junkie losers.

I like smoking a lot as well. I have a tendency to underestimate how much ice I need when shooting it. And when I iv speedballs I usually make it dope-heavy. But yeah the sensation of smoking is great. When you're doing it with foil you get into the challenge but when you're doing it with a thick bulb and a torch it's unbelievable how much you go through and how fast you do it, and how high you get.

ODing on ice definitely isn't on my to do list so I come closer to over-doing it smoking than iving. Plus I've heard the bioavalability is like like 95% smoking vs like 99.9% iving or whatever so the difference is negligible to me.

Yeah it's said that you have some latent predisposition to schizophrenia or other disorders that lsd and meth can bring about. The paranoia that comes with a meth bender makes it all so much more unpleasant than lsd though. The paranoia makes it impossible to talk yourself down from any notion that your brain seizes onto and you can't convince yourself that the world isn't out to get you. With lsd even when you're disoriented it's easier to do mental exercises and calm yourself.

It's like the difference between dmt and salvia. They're both intense and different but on one it's harder to pull yourself together and have perspective than the other.

Why are you here?

Bump

I wouldn't encourage opiates to Kennedi, she's mentally screwed as she is…

Anybody have experience with growing poppies?

No but I've always been interested in making a poppy tea. Some people swear by it, I'm a bit skeptical. Guess I've never been curious enough to give it a shot though.

What's up with 0PIATEFag? First weekend I haven't seen him in a while. Hope he's out there enjoying himself.

A little bit. It's worth doing for shits and giggles but you'll need a good bit of time/space if you want to make it a significant part of a habit. I think I read that a full-time farmer in Pakistan can get a kilo of #3 from about 2 acres but that's when he cultivates everyday.

For inside: they're easy to germinate and have shallow roots but don't transplant well. I'd recommend doing it in a large, shallow bin.
-You want a layer of something well-draining at the top (seed-starter) with regular potting soil with extra vermiculite (or perlite) through the rest of the mix, but it only needs to be a few inches.
-Thin them out often. One that's big is a lot better than a few that are small in terms of morphine content.
-Water them a bit at first then leave them sort of, but not completely, dry once they get started.

They sprout pretty quick. If you have like a 3'x5' space you can get several days worth of good nodding off if you do tea with the bulbs. Scraping small amounts to get the tarry opium is sort of a waste with a small amount.

If you're growing outside then you sort of just have to find a relatively sandy area, broadcast the seeds, do some thinning out and weeding. I've had ok luck in dry springs but in new england there's usually a hard rain that hits before they get established and a lot of the plants die. Timing can be sort of luck of the draw.

I spent like $100 on seeds one year and did about a dozen patches in different corners of state forests (probably like an acre total) that were less-traversed. It was a mostly for fun but I got a few grams of opium out of it by scarring.

If you've never done it then ordering the pods off the internet is worth doing once for fun. It's a super raw feeling.

Last weekend he said he had someone coming to visit iirc. Probably too busy being a host to shitpost.

I didn't realize I was responding to a post from yesterday. Probably tl;dr anyway.

That's because the blood vessels from your lungs go directly to your brain, unlike IV where it has to pump through system first (although it does it fast, obviously) before it kicks in.

I also found meth to be too euphoric to do actual work on. Mundane computer sorting and stuff is fine, but actual engineering work, naah. I prefer Adderall for actual work to be done, ice for pleasure/party. And masturbation sessions of course. How can one forget 6 hours long masturbation sessions. Incidentally, ice is only drug I have dreams about doing.

I am currently 3 weeks away from finishing my probation (never addicted, just other trouble). Been sober and clean from everything for 8 months cause I had dude watch me piss in the cup every week. I forgot what benzo, opiate, or upper highs feels like. Can't fucking wait to be done.

I didn't know that, makes sense though.
That sucks but you're almost done. Don't be one of the people that gets excited pre-emptively and does something stupid.

Do you know what you're going to do when you get done? You've gotta have a speedball sitting in your car for when you do finish your last test.

I don't know if you are still alive, but it is good. If you have low tolerance a cup, or two will make ya feel good. Some people say it's like a morphineXR., because sometimes it goes on forever. I know it sounds kinda silly, like getting high on nutmeg, but it is a legitimate opiate, and not as off, and on like kratom is.

Yeah, with 3 weeks out the temptation is there, but I cannot and will not shit on 8 months of work done. Upon, getting back I will most likely smoke some crack later that night with my roommate and maybe a little dope a day or two later.

I wouldn't do it for probation but I've smoked crack soon before an employment drug test. I had been smoking weed, they sprung it on me so I had like 48 hours notice. Smoked like a gram of crack with 24 hours to spare and passed the test.

I wouldn't do that on a legal drug test. Regardless of initial charges violating probation charges are a bitch.

Fuck maybe I should check it out. I can't help but get the impression that a lot of vendors will have chemicals and other stuff added to the seeds, but I don't really know anything about it to be honest. I've always wanted to try kratom too but it's illegal in my state Wisconsin. Pretty big bummer.

Congrats on almost getting through probation. I've never been there myself, somehow. But it's usually designed for people to fail so props for getting through it buddy.

Most people buy from simply nuts which is food grade, it won't kill you but you better take a benedryl, because sometimes they will make feel sick as shift. I don't though.

Also, everybody I hear says that kratom is only good with no tolerance.

Kennedi might be a cumskin, but she's my cumskin!

Lol weird thing about me is that I take Benadryl. Literally every day. I take it because after six years of passing out every night I've kind of forgotten how to properly fall asleep. I took 20, and I'm feeling pretty out of it. Was close to falling asleep but then my friend started texting me about WWE stuff (even though I don't care about pro wrestling.) Now that I'm up I'm probably gonna play Bloodborne or see if I can pirate Mount and Blade. Kind of sucks ;_;

Yeah fuck it I'll check it out next paycheck I get

That's a bummer but oh well

U mad?

speciosa.org/kratom-legality-map/

kratom doesn't count, as far as "legal high" goes its pretty gr8 but in the scope of shit its kind of lame

Maka fucking sucks. She has the most boring facial expressions I've ever seen in anime. Nothing about Maka stands out that's any good.

triggered

What is that, like 2 servings.

Depends a lot on the grade (completely unstandardized). With the more expensive ones from better vendors you still need 3 or 4 grams to feel comfy. If it's cheap it could take several times that.

What is what the most sedating, and which is the most stimulating.

What do you mean: among strains of kratom? I'm not a connoisseur. I remember Bali being the most like other opiates and Malaysian delivering the most stimulating effects. But honestly the strains are so muddled that vendors make up names a lot and mix things.

With most strains there's a similar curve where in lighter doses~=2 grams it's sort of stimulating then gradually getting more sedating.

i am on a shitload of vyvanse

Finals?

nah, just getting some cleaning done lol

Cleaning on uppers = best cleaning!

Yeah it is insane how fast shit like crack and meth are out of your system, especially if you are an occasional user. Although I never smoked as close to the test as you did, I have smoked crack ~ 3 days out and still passed.

Thanks. I have a lot more jaded outlook on our judicial system from this ordeal. It is so fucked up.

FTFM

best opiates to rape a female?

Fentanyl

is chloroform and opiate?

I sometimes take 2 or more ounces of kratom and get substantially fucked up. Not cheap but available. about where i would be snorting .2 of monkey water

you mean dope has nothing in it?

I am one with Intel, to be honest, family.

Those cum skin new fag scum degenerate normies will fall dead, haha XDD

bumping this so it's the right side of the spam

Would anyone like to say a few words for the deceased 0piatefag?

I guess I'll begin.

0piatefag was a pretty big faggot. Amongst his faults were smoking weed, being attracted to 3dpd, living in the midwest and thinking rave-gloves are cool. Also the lunches that he posted all the time looked like something a nigger would eat.

For all of that he was a good person to shitpost with and I thought he was a pretty cool guy. RIP in peace, if you died I hope you overdosed.

did he died?

he died as fuck fam
press F to pay respect

No

I'm on my phone and I'm entertaining a guest so I have to keep this brief.

When I first noticed 0PIATEFag I kind of thought he was, well a fag. I don't think we got along very well at first, I remember one of the first things he said to me was that I was a disgrace to the trip and the flag and that I should go kill myself. But as we continued to talk we found common ground and I came to see him as a friend. Every Friday I would anxiously await his weekly opiate thread and would lurk them until Sunday night. Goodbye 0PIATEFag, you will truly be missed.

Yeah I can't stand weed, but whatever
What's wrong with that? Wisconsinfag here, coasties suck
Yeah that's pretty fucking lame tbh

Good riddance

zeronet.io/

How about no

your loss, stay cuck newfriend

Stay idiot

brah, do you even know what p2p means?

Any other Jenkem fags here?

Do you even know what open source means?

A company still owns the program you're downloading.

Have fun in prison

its open source and written by channers like me and you.

No company owns it.

feel free to review the code or get someone to review it for you if you are worried, I been using it since 5 month and I am fine.

if there is a risk of prison it's on chans like 8-4-end-final…etc where one server holds all the user info and can be confiscated by party van, p2p has no central location, its basically near perfect anonymity when used with tor.

Do you even know what farm to table memes?

Best high I've ever had

l o l

What do you do in the summer if you can't go sailing? I'd miss diving to.

Well we have Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. I guess diving in them wouldn't be practical. For me summers activities are hiking and biking. Nothing quite like the beauty of the driftless region. Us people in the Midwest are, in my experience, very agreeable and well educated. Where are you at again? California, right?

East coast. I go to school in Vermont but I'm from Connecticut. I don't do very well in the heat if I'm not near water but I guess you can go boating on a lake. Where did you say you're from, Wisconsin? I know nothing of it.

feelsprettybadman.

That sucks user. Did you miss a days' worth of stuff you had to do today? Did you do like a dose of what you were doing when using regularly?

It'll be OK dude. I'm sure the mess was a pain to clean up though.

Yeah dude lived in Wisconsin my whole life. Not the most exciting place, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Do you have trees or hills in Wisconsin? Do you have cities of people or just livestock?

Yeah bro where I live you can see hills filled with trees all around you. An abundance of both really. We have cities of course, you need to brush up on your geography bro. Our state isn't the most populous but it has more people in it than 30 other states. Plenty of farms. I grew up in a small town with plenty of honkies. Not sure if that word has the same meaning outside of my area. Here it refers to white people who drive trucks, go "muddin'", aren't cultured, etc.

Anybody here have anything eventful going on? I'm gonna try to stay sober for one night so I'll probs be lurking this site heavily. Also my car has a flat tire, which I should fix pronto but I probably won't do shit about it tonight. I bought the new Doom last night. I had been drinking and knew I'd regret the purchase when this morning came. But whatever I'll try to see if I can enjoy it. I see the Bayonetta games are quite popular on this site. Anybody have any experience with them?

Yeah honestly anything west of the Hudson is a little bit of a mystery to me. I was thinking it was maybe like the population of greater boston with a lot of cows.

I actually have heard some good things about the new doom. I was one of the only people I know who liked 3. I guess this one is faster than 3 but not as fast as the originals.

That's a pretty interesting picture there friendo.

Doom 3 for me was a huge disappointment. The enemies constantly spawning behind you didn't seem as much like a challenge as it did a nuisance. Probably one of the games, if not the game I've been most excited for prior to release. Something about the look of the new one really appeals to me. So I'm hoping I can get at least some enjoyment out of it.

that'd be dope

I understand why people who were big fans of Doom one and two were disappointed by Doom 3 because it was so different. When it came out though I'd argue that it wasn't the best shooter but it was the best sci-fi horror game. And it was sort of ahead of it's time when you think about how popular Dead Space, etc became after. It just played nothing like the first ones and also didn't age well.

At the time I thought the graphics were pretty sick, the monsters were adequately grotesque, the guns were cool and the levels in hell were neat.

The Dead Space series was pretty sweet. I kind of regret not playing those games more. But I was a freshman in college and my roommate in the dorms never not using the TV. At the time I didn't really game. Had a social life and would rather just get fucked up. What little I did play I enjoyed though.

Doom 3 was pretty weird when juxtaposed next to the other games. I upgraded my rig for it too.

I've been playing Bloodborne lately. The Holla Forumsirgins seem to really like that game, I have mixed feelings though. It's kind of weird because I loved DaS3 & DaS1 but something about Bloodborne just wasn't doing it for me.

I'm pretty tired tbh. Didn't realize I was up past 7 am until this afternoon. I've been taking a lot of passion flower for the past two weeks. Would like to just play vidya and pass out.

I need to be careful browsing this site when visiting my nephews ;_;

How is Bloodborne? I think I watched one of my friends play it once. Didn't strike me as that great. Dark Souls seems worth playing but I'd rather play an older rpg that you can break. The Divinity franchise was about my limit for really fucking hard rpgs.

I don't have anything for playing modern games though: the newest rpgs I've played were Dragone Age 2 and Mass Effect 3. I mostly just play Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights and Icewindale II nowadays. I'd probably find something else if I had a current-gen console but nothing appeals to me enough for me to buy one. If Psychonauts II looks good then I might break down.

Be sure to show all your nephews the "halp" and "nevermind me" threads from this morning. They'll learn not to get pregnant and be born without buttholes.

Passion Flower can be nice. I find that using it a lot diminishes effectiveness though. Are you stressed or just not able to sleep?

Bloodborne is probably a pretty good game. But for one reason or another I can't seem to enjoy it like I could the other games from FromSoftware. I don't really like the combat mechanics and the setting is pretty off putting to me. But a lot of people loved the setting and the more aggressive combat style, so I think I'm alone in my criticism. The Dark Souls games are a pretty sweet series. The last one actually isn't even that hard. I never played the second one, but I know 0PIATEFag liked it. But I know a lot of fans didn't care for it.

Never heard of the Divinity franchise before, but it looks cool. For some reason I've always avoided RPGs with overhead views. Not really any good reason for my aversion I guess.

How is Mass Effect 3? I actually have it for the Wii U but never got past the first cutscene. I liked Mass Effect 2, but felt like it was more of an interactive movie than an actual game. I just know a lot of fanboys were pissed off about the ending. No spoilers please. I still intend to play it at some point. The Dragon Age games looked cool, but I never got around to them. Morrowind was pretty fucking sweet, I recently put it on my computer but haven't started a save yet. I never actually played through the main quest of that game. I'd usually just end up trying to cause havoc and collect stuff. I got around to Psychonauts pretty late, and had some fun playing it. But I quit about halfway through because I got distracted. I'm noticing a theme. I'm not really sure how I feel about Tim Schafer these days, I know everyone here hates him for his SJW faggotry, but at the same time I like some of his older games. Huge point and click adventure game fan here. I bought Broken Age when it first got released and it was pretty awful so I'll have an aversion for anything that he releases in the future.

Didn't notice the 'halp" thread. Some quality shitposting in there.

See that's the problem I'm having. It helped me sleep for like two days, and now it's not doing anything. I'm a pretty big insomniac, I know everyone says that but I really am. After years of rampant recreational drug use and very heavy drinking I don't really lay down and go to sleep anymore. Instead I use some combination of phenibut, passion flower, valerian root, diphenhydramine, and melatonin to pass out if I'm not using alcohol, benzos or an opiate. I really should stop and will have to at some point. But we all have our crosses to bear. What do you think of passion flower? Know of any other good natural remedies? Kratom's illegal in my state and kava kava just makes me nauseas. I've had good success with etizolam but after kicking a nasty benzo habit last August I try not to take them more than a few days a week.

I binge-played ME2&3 right when 3 came out so they sort of blend together. Honestly the games were so easy to break even on harder difficulties that I ran through through them for the plot pretty quickly then went back and explored stuff. I never really had a problem with too many cutscenes. I thought Dragon Age was a better franchise but most people disagree and I tend to like fantasy more than scifi.

I think Morrowind was probably my favorite game ever. But almost no-one who wasn't really into it has successfully gotten into it. If you're ever thinking of starting a new character and want a sort of broken one- spend a lot of points off the bat on your longsword skill, do light armor and when you get to level 2 or 3, get sujamma, skooma and some other powerup potions and go get the Ice Blade of the Monarch. It's an easy dungeon except for the guy who has it, and once you get that with some longsword skill you'll be ok going into most dungeons in the game.

That game was the high water mark of fantasy rpgs IMO. Never seen any other game where the devs put so much focus into world-building.

Tim Schafer becoming a faggot really hit me hard. His lucasarts stuff was great, Psychonauts was great and I even defended Brutal Legend even though it obviously wasn't finished because I liked the idea. But once he started making arcade games I lost a lot of respect for him: I think Costume Quest was first and it was trash. I'm really hoping Psychonauts II is good but not holding my breath.

For insomnia have you tried wild lettuce, blue lotus, st. john's wort, mugwort, damiana or catnip? I used them all for some period of time when I was working on lucid dreaming. I recall all of those change how you dream, there were other I used but off the top of my head I think those are the ones that are supposed to help you go to sleep. Honestly none of those are that strong but some combination of things might alleviate serious insomnia to an extent.

Have you tried a CNS (other than benzos/opiates) or hypnotic? I've known people with pretty serious insomnia that swear by barbiturates. I get the impression that doctors are hesitant to prescribe them but it's almost impossible to stay awake on them without an abnormal metabolism. They're pretty full-proof where hypnotics and herbs fail.

lol wut son? Is this the 80's? I've never even seen a barbiturate. Wasn't even aware they were available on the streets anymore. I'm sure I'd love take some if given the opportunity.

I'll look into wild lettuce, blue lotus, damiana and catnip. Honestly I'm a little skeptical of the efficacy of herbs. Kind of sucks. I've read a little bit about mugwort after seeing some dude on >>>/fringe/ talking about it. I thought St. John's wort was used for depression?

Thanks for the Morrowind advice fam. I've been pretty excited to get back into it. Truly great world building by the developers. Wasted so much time on that game when I was younger, I'm afraid it won't be as good as I remember it. Do you use any mods?

Somehow I hadn't ever heard of Brutal Legend or Costume Quest until now. Brutal Legend actually seems like it might be cool, idk. Neat of them to get actual musicians to voice in it. Costume Quest looks like a total disgrace though. I'm not even confident that Psychonauts II will ever be released. Maybe I'm not with the times, but whenever I see developers starting Kickstarter campaigns to create games I just think it's such a bitch move. Who's actually donating money?

Nice trips. They're not widely available, I've known a couple of people with pretty bad insomnia that got them prescribed and were willing to sell them. Definitely fun to do, as a class they're sort of like halfway between benzos and GHB but I'm not a connoisseur and I'm sure there are a lot of them I know nothing about.

Yeah looks like I was misremembering St.Johnswort. Mugwort is fairly phenomenal for dreaming, probably one of the four or five strongest herbs I've tried. Iirc it has some relaxing properties. You should look into kratom though, because I'm sure there are domestic vendors that would be willing to ship. Just look for a small website that doesn't have a list of states they don't ship to. I've gotten salvia shipped to states where it's illegal, if your money's green…

In the past I downloaded a few mods that were just new places to check out. Some were ambitious, most were shit. Didn't spend much time on it though. Have you found anything good? A good graphics update mod would be fantastic.

Brutal Legend was a good game. I loved the concept. But the whole thing was clearly cut way shorter than it was meant to be. I could rant about DoubleFine because I used to be a huge fan. I tend to agree with you on kickstarters just being a red flag. Since BL wasn't finished and everything else has been a shit arcade game I question Tim's ability to manage a budget: Psychonauts was the last and only full-scale game that he finished while being in charge. 2 console generations later I'm sure it takes a lot more resources, manpower and money to finish a full game. No way a game that was a sleeper in the first place has the fanbase to put money up for a sequel 10+ years after it came out.

Yeah I really haven't used mods for Morrowind since it was originally released on the PC. So they weren't really graphical updates and if they were I wouldn't remember them. I'll probably probe about Holla Forums at some point to get their thoughts.

I still haven't slept. It's kind of a bummer but whatever. I played the first few mission in Doom. I don't really want to give out my opinions/thoughts on it yet though because then I tend to find that my feelings about a piece of media become a self-fulfilling prophecy. If that makes any sense.

Yes, we have cities in Wisconsin, lol

You can get barbiturates on dark net. I used to get them back in early 2000 on one of those pharmacy websites. They are somewhat like a benzo, but weaker in my experience. Not worth the effort IMHO. If you come up one some easily available then sure try some, but if not then don't bother actively seeking it out. Although I wouldn't mind trying some pharma grade phenobarbital via IV or IM.

PROTIP: If you have a Russian pharmacy near you or a russian goods store go in and ask for Korvalol. It is a typical "calming" mint drops you put into tea, but it that contains phenobarbital. Many east european communities still import and bring in this medicine. Don't look like a burnout when asking for one, if asked why you need it say it is for Russian friends babushka who asked for it.

Are you in Wisconsin? You aren't Sarah Nyberg are you? Also a Russian pharmacy, is that a thing?

Yes, I am in Wisconsin. I am the dude with 10 days left on his probation from earlier.
There are some online russian pharmacies that may sell Korvalol, but I gotta search which ones are legit.

As far as 'russian pharmacy' while not specifically, a thing I guess a store that carries russian foods is a better bet. They usually have small section of miscellaneous stuffs, sometimes it is medicine, so getting korvalol can be a hit or miss. I know russian neighbourhood in chicago carried it, but i havent been there in years. Worst case you just get some good pelemni's (dumplings) as a consolation prize.

Oh wow. Yeah after I read that I looked around, but they either seeemed sketch or were in the Ukraine. Just today I got a package from the UK for 10 benzo test kits with a note from a customs agent that it had been searched with a description of it and his signature. I don't even know why I ordered them, and I didn't think they were coming from the UK. Even if they didn't confiscate it I still wouldn't want the attention. A little 'noid.

(checked)
Still not really convinced.

IV barbituates would be neat. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind for the next time I go near Brighton beach. Is Korvalol a brand name or what?
Who could say no to that?

Has customs always left notes or is it up to their discretion? I remember getting some things in the mail that were opened then sealed with tape that said "inspected by USDA" (I think spore syringes) or something like that. Never gotten a note though.

I believe what he's talking about is Corvalol, which is a brand name for valerian root with phenobarbital:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvalol

No idea. Last time I got something from outside of the country it was my grandma sending me stuff from Africa when I was a kid. And no Holla Forumstards I'm not black

If any place that is most likely to carry Korvalol (yes, brand name, sometimes spelled Corvalol) it will be at Brighton Beach, a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

That sounds like it could fuck you up. What's it like user?

Did you ever live in Africa?

kek some of the weird nightclubs even bear resemblance to the cantina. Thinking about it makes me miss hanging out in the place so I found some russian house. Are you russian?

Very mild sedation and calm. Very, very similar effect to benzos, with a slight euphoria. I think those that tried a lot of benzos or had a period of frequent benzo use will find barbiturates disappointing honestly; you'll understand why barbiturates were phased out if favor of benzos. Also, it stays in your system a long fucking time. I pissed positive for barbs for 2-3 weeks.

Yes, I am part Russian, other parts of dirty slav mix.

I've still enjoyed barbiturates. Not as potent as benzos clearly but I've felt a little less robot-effect on barbiturates, which I guess can be bad or good.

I don't know, the other guy mentioned it. And, no my mother's side of the family are just a bunch of yuppies who travel around a lot.

That's disappointing to hear. I always assumed barbiturates would likely be much stronger than benzos.

Are you both stupid?
A few grams is enough to make me nod and have that lovely opiate itch. a kilo is over 700grams
jesus christ

A kilo lasts me over a month and I take it daily.
The red is most like opiates.
The green is like a cross between opiate and upper.
the white is pure upper.
The green is my favorite.

erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom.shtml

In fact it's 1000 grams or 1kgrams.

Oh boy.

Lol yeah bro where'd you get the number 700 from? Is kratom really that good? I was always really interested, not sure why I never ordered it.

Its not that good, imho. You get better high from Tramadol, which is a shitty pseudo-opiate in the first place. Plus, can't get it shipped to Wisconsin, since out backwards ass state prohibited this compound.

The sites I used to use aren't up anymore but this site ships discretely, uses fedex, and guarantees delivery
krakenkratom.com/free-shipping
I bet they could get stuff to you.

I don't know. It's nothing special and the reason that it's passed under the radar for a while is that it's definitely not comparable to other opiates. I get the impression that most (but not all) of the glowing reviews of it are from people who haven't had a serious opiate habit before. I've gotten drowsy on it but I've definitely gotten nauseous when taking a lot before approaching the type of haze/nodding that I go for with heroin.

But at the same time it can definitely take the edge off cold and whatever aches&pains you have without really giving you the problems of impulsive use/dependence that real opiates do.

I also don't mind tramadol. If you don't have a tolerance you can get pretty high before you start getting brain zaps. Again not my favorite but for the right price I'll take it. By that I mean like a penny/mg at most.

What do you guys think about flying with heroin?

I've got a flight into the EU: the thing is I've got an 8 hour or so flight to Oslo then an 8 hours layover and a 2~3 hour flight. It's kind of long to be sober. If I were to do anything I'd just put a couple stamps with #4 in a book or something. Yea or nah? I've got dreadlocks and end up going through the body-scan more often than not, especially coming into the US.

What I've been telling myself is that the 8 hour flight (first thing) is going to be the worst part because I can walk around during the layover. So if I just get high before I go through security then I can be pretty comfy for the worst of it.

Hahaha flying with heroin I think is a pretty awful idea tbh fam. I mean there's a decent chance you'd get through but I sure wouldn't risk it. If you're just flying high and doing it before security you're probably good.

Thanks, I'll definitely consider it.

Sounds like they dgaf

Yeah you're probably right. I'm guessing that powder would be easy to pick up via x-ray through a book.

Honestly any website that doesn't have a list of places they don't ship to probably doesn't give a fuck.

Don't you die on me!!!

Yeah bamp. I'm gonna grab something to eat. Will 0PIATEFag be here this weekend, or is he gone?

I'm his emergency contact. He's dead.

That's a bummer. I'm always gonna miss him asking if anyone was doing anything this weekend other than "getting high, jacking off, watching anime and shitposting." A great line, from a great tripfag.

Shame he probably took that trip down with him

Yeah I wonder how he got that one actually. I had to go on his board to remember what that line was.

I actually do wonder what he's up to.

Did he start doing H again?

I don't recall him mentioning dope other than to complain about it, but it's possible.