Lets see how many keep coming

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

FED TO THE RULES AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Can someone fix this webm and crop the beginning?

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

they did stop coming to Finland when we made a deal with Russia

you mad whiteys?

looks like an efficient zyklon chamber

That drone footage makes me queezy.

Mexicans or Arabs? going into Europe witch one would you prefer.

You have to ask?

That's because you are a weak nazi who can't handle diversity. The weak breeds unable to survive in the melting pot will die off making the hybrids stronger.

Don't call them that. Muslims are rapefugees.

bitch probably deserved it tbh

Of course she did. She didn't acknowledge Mohammad as the true prophet of Allah.

Thanks m8.

not what I meant

a woman that age in Sweden has probably voted for left-wing parties all her life and been an enthusiastic supporter of mass immigration

Mexican just wanna work and integrate 1 generation after and often within the generation they arrived, so i guess mexicans.

They fuck up their own place and now come to ours, this pisses me off.

you gonna do something about it, or are you just gonna be a little bitch?

Easy. Mexicans speak Spanish, so there is at least one country they could go to right away and be mostly integrated.

Also, they don't want to build fugly mosques, or blow us up. If they ever decide to force a religion up our ass it'll be one we already know.

I can't see a single upside on Arabs in comparison. If you would've said Africans or Arabs, that would've been a more difficult decision.

They took our guns.

You want me to kill them or something? I vote, I go protest and that should be enough. I am not going to burn their houses down.

….yet

I think I have the solution.

viva la revolucion!
lets do this

Blows my mind how libs welcome these savages in with open arms, yet the savages hate everything libs stand for.

Homosexual? Fuck you you're dead.

Women's rights? Fuck you you're dead

Not praying 50 times a day? You're getting beat with bricks, lit on fire oh and fuck you, you're dead.

Are you Scared, bruh?

I have some bad news for you, Muslims are not going to be communist because they have there own way of doing things. Not only that but to be a multicultural society you need more than just Muslims.

your swastika is backwards.

maybe his british