Why can't i get gf? this is some kind of bullshit im not fat or bad looking just normal guy...

Why can't i get gf? this is some kind of bullshit im not fat or bad looking just normal guy. Who the fuck is fucking all the girls? I was rejected like 999 times. I really dont get this.

dress like an adult

I do what next?

I will fucking die alone without sticking my penis into pussy. Is there suffering greater to this lads?

Get off the website where people justify their pedophilia and discuss how they want to rape women.

Maybe women don't like you because people who use this website are largely creeps. Honestly, it's like, you're almost definitely just shit in social situations.

not true friends said i am very charismatic also i like little girls but i dont tell anyone

no
just get a waifu if it bothers you that much

wait fuck I meant yes, there is suffering greater than that

God OP I feel you

fuck women dude, they're all cunts

you should have given her the dick

sounds like you had your chance

wow hold on im not faggot like you

you gotta be joking me mate? Did you except that you will just sleep over like with your childhood friend? Women feel really shitty if you dont fuck them this is why she found another fuck.

jesus christ being this beta should be illegal

Is this legit, no 8ch bs?
I'm 13 btw

being poor, burning to death, being eaten by pigs, being raped, 2D will never be real just to name a few

she didn't want to fuck nigger, It's not like I didn't ask for it

ask

are you serious mang

Fuck that dude

you don't ask to fuck

you gotta get her to beg for your dick

Execuses for your incompetence? Let's be realistic girls really love dick all you do is whip it out and wait if she dont want to fuck she will leave if she want to fuck she suck that dick good. Also women can't be raped vaginas are made for dicks its like tongue in mouth. Also another fact vaginas are toughest motherfuckers in this world dicks cant compete women in past literally shoved pieces of wood down there and used it as vibrators. I have seen videos of little 6 yo girl getting fucked in small pussy and she didn't even flinch. That man fucked her merceissly like doll and she enjoyed it. If you ever manage to hurt vagina with dick then please call me i want to see it and write it down to guinness book world records. Belive me women can't be hurt by dick it's only execuses.

okay user, thanks for the tips, totally believable

The fuck you dont belive me? Try to rape girl she wont even resist because girl secretly want it. Also do you know why little girls find horses cute? Horse is very robust animal i has large muscles and is very masculine there is no way that horse is cute. Little girls are attracted to very masculine things and call them cute because they dont understand their feelings yet. Its all nature. Babies recognize genitalia parts and are attracted to them girl/boys you call it. The fact that you did not fuck that girl made you in her eyes weak feminine bitch so she found another stallion that dont give a shit about her feelings and fuck her mercilessly till she drop.

Im not even joking lad.

(Check'd)

How

I wish I knew

EASY AS FUCK

Women like dicks so much they kill for them penis is literally perfect organ more evolved than brain or heart. All you need to do is make it hot as fuck. Get erect wear as tight pants as possible point at your groin alot make it hot as shit she will literally explode just deny her any interactions with penis then allow her suck only the tip. Literally gg wp when she start to look at your dick.

It could be the feminist brainwashing speaking here but I find that very hard to believe user

site is kill?

how not to be a filthy tramp

kek

Girls have a 6th sense for that

I tell you what, be really confident, and back that confidence up with some skills. Don't be that nice guy asking a girl out real charming, you see a cute girl you walk up to her and say "Hey you seem cute wanna go out some time ?" and that's it.

TL;DR Confidence is key

WOW REALLY LIKE I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS ALREADY JUST GET THE FUCK OUT

well idk what is wrong with you then but not being some beta faggot who needs to ask people on an anonymous imageboard how to get girls works great for me

do you hang out with girls? in a non-sexual way that is

Do you drive a BMW ?

post a pic of your stupid face, op

okay

this is me straight out of shower

let it grow or trim it short for the stubble

Falling for the obvious troll :^)
Thanks for the tip user

Are these troll threads and I'm just too autistic to notice? I feel like I waste way too long responding to these exact same threads with this exact same sentiment every other day. You know what, I'm just going to write out a copypasta, save it in a text file and drop it in every thread from now on.

So you're user, bordering on wizard and you're upset you can't get laid. I could outline what a relatively complete loser I am to illustrate just how easy it is to get laid considering even I have no problem with it, but let's start with why you can't. The fact that you want to so badly, your desperation, that's your biggest hurdle. Beyond your appearance or your BO, the simple fact that you so desperately want to get your dick wet is pussy repellent.

Imagine you were trying to buy a car off of Craigslist and the seller frantically, desperately begging you to take the car and dramatically lowering the price to get you to take it. Wouldn't you be suspicious? Wouldn't that make you want the car less, and wonder what was wrong with it? This is how you're devaluing your dick.

There's an old expression that generally holds true, "Men are like dogs, women are like cats." Dogs are simple, loyal and straightforward. If a dog likes you, it just likes you, there's no games. If a cat on the other hand enters a room with 8 people and 7 of them immediately stare at it and start calling to it, they always run to the 8th person. It's generally accepted that their thinking is "How can I win over this last person?" Like cats, women are contrarian. If it jumps onto a table and you take it off, it'll jump back on. But if you pick it up off the floor and put it on a table, it'll jump right off. Women want what they can't have.

"So you're telling me the way to get laid is to stop trying to get laid?" kind of. Look, first I'm going to give you a few very basic tips. Let's start with your eyes. Eye contact is extremely important. Don't be bug-eyed of course, but staring at a girl and smiling can be a very powerful move. You want a girl to be slightly intimidated by you. Early in courtship couple will stare longingly into eachother's eyes frequently. See, sub-consciously their brains are sending eachother signals of approval. The pupils dilate when we see something we like, so our brains are communicating this to eachother even if we don't realize it. So if you stare at a girl with a polite, confident smile you're sending two messages to her brain 1: "I am a hunter, you are my prey." and 2: "I like you." This is going to sound silly, but be conscious of your posture. Walk around every place with your back straight, acting as if you own the place, as if it's your territory and you're there to protect it, but you're confident you won't have to.

Another simple trick, your voice. Read a lot, and it doesn't matter what you read, what's important is improving your vocabulary. Practice accents if you like, but the key is to talk with a deep, commanding, masculine voice. Don't have a manly voice user? Well, I can't vouch for how well this works long-term, but there's a simple exercise I picked up that I go through before talking to girls sometimes if I want to make a good impression or talk their panties off. Just go through your ABC's, slightly lowering your voice with every level until it's as low as you can possibly go, then just start trying to talk from that level. I've had dozens of girls throw themselves at me after I use this trick on them just because they desperately want to hear what I sound like when I cum. It really is that simple, you have the voice, the eyes and the posture down, you can fake the fuck out of confidence until it's real.

Next up is something I stress nearly every time I reply to these threads, it's the easiest way to give yourself confidence and stop being so desperate. Set some fucking standards. Let's go back to the car analogy. Let's say you have your heart set on a specific dream car, and you have in your mind what color it is and all it's features. If you're aiming for that car, you're not going to be impressed by anything less, and this lets you bargain from a position of power. Even if they refuse to sell you the car you tell yourself "It's an ugly piece of shit anyway." This is EXACTLY how you should approach women.

Create a set of impossible standards, both in terms of her appearance and her personality. Think of your 10/10. Look, I'll give you an example. I want a girl who is short, pale, naturally busty with dark hair and blue eyes who is curious about and interested in sex but is a complete 100% virgin, has old-fashioned traditional values and is at least moderately interested in geeky shit, and is for the most part sane. Just by having this image in mind I've dated dozens of girls who nearly match that description perfectly. Get obsessive about it, be as autistic as you possibly can. Some cartoon you like? Not only does she have to also be a fan of it, her favorite character has to be the same as yours. The entire point is to create a girl too perfect to exist, so that if any girl turns you down you can remind yourself of her deficits, all the ways she doesnt' measure up to your dreams.

This is the bit that upsets a lot of girls when they read it, and it's because it works so well. As few girls as there are on the site, I guarantee you one bitter, low-value cunt is going to reply to this post upset about my standards and lashing out because they don't measure up. I discovered this as a teenager, I made an angry profile on OKCupid listing out my ideal girl and listing everything I absolutely would not accept in a partner. Keep in mind at the time there were no pictures on the profile. I'd get hundreds of messages from girls desperately trying ot meet my standards, pointing out that they met all but one, trying to see if I'd make an exception just for them. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't.

There's an image that gets posted every so often on here and halfchan, advice from an oldfag. The line that stuck with me through the whole thing was "never marry a woman unless she loves you more than you love her." I didn't understand it the first time I read it, and that's why it stuck with me, but it's right. If you love her more, she has more power than you, and she will use it to control you. No, not all women are evil, they won't all betray you, don't go into relationships with a MGTOW mindset, but you should be suspicious and prepared for the possibility that they will fuck you over and able to detach from her if she threatens to dump her. You beg her to stay the relationship is over. If she threatens to leave, you act respectful with her, let her go, tell her you'll talk when she calms down, and while you're waiting go talk to another girl. "A pair and a spare" is another popular philosophy a lot of single guys have, so if one girl threatens to leave them, they always have two to fall back on. Even if you never said you were exclusive, this is still cheating if you get caught, so tread carefully. You're not there yet, you're still trying to land the first girl, but I'm anticipating once you get there you're going to get oneitus and then you'll be fucked.

Now, where do you find them? Well realistically you can flirt with girls anywhere, any restaurant or grocery store, but if you want a specific type of girl you hang out where that type of girl would be found. Want a religious girl, go to church, want a geeky girl go to a comic shop, want a goth chick hang out at whtever local club they go to or look into the local BDSM scene. That's a bit advanced for you right now though, so let's start with easy mode.

What's easy mode? The internet. The internet is the easiest place to find women, but you have to keep in mind these are women who haven't been able to find a date in public. However, in some ways the internet is worse than real life. Dating sites in particular are terrible places to pick up girls, because they get 200 messages for every 1 a guy gets there. They're flooded with attention which dramatically inflates their perceived value. So the key is to find sites where girls are present but aren't getting flooded with attention. Are you comfortable with an LDR? I'm suggesting this option because you're so desperate for a girl, this is how you find girls as desperate as you are. If they're willing to contemplate dating a guy froma nother state or country, aside from the fact that there is something dramatically wrong with them, this means their standards are probably very low. These girls are usually complete attentionwhores as well. They'll agree to meet within a month, and you'll be having guaranteed sex within minutes of meeting.

So here, with this simple method you'll be camming with a 7 or higher with intent to meet and fuck very quickly. Go to omegle, go to chat only, put in all your fetishes -the more obscure the better- and then all your interests. Unfortintely the regular sex act tags like "blowjob" "anal" etc. are heavily frequented by bots, and so useless 90% of the time.

Once you have them, just click to start, and right out of the gate ask if they're male or female, not asl, one question at a time. If they're male, hit esc three times and try again. You gt a girl, ask her age and where she's from one at a time after that. If you can, phrase your questions interestingly as they've heard them a thousand times by the point they reach you. Once that's out of the way, ask them about the shared interest or fetish you have. If it's a shared interest, you might have to wait a bit for an excuse to steer the topic to sex. If it's a shared fetish you can start talking about sex right out of the gate, and if there's both you've got soemthign to talk about for at least an hour. Never offer anything, just keep asking things of her. Eventually she's going to want to see pictures of you, see you on camera, but keep the mystery going. I for instance tell girls I wont' tell them things like what I do for a living until we meet. "Are you a writer?" "Do you do something with animals?" "Are you a voice actor?" "Do you kill people?" Their mind will come up with a thousand possibilities far more interesting than the answer.

Once you get them to send you a picture, reverse-image search it with google to see if they're using someone else's picture. Even if it doesn't seem like they're lying, they still could be. Here I'd say something like "Oh, she's cute. I'm not entirely convinced that's you yet, though." or "Wow, if that really is you you're gorgeous." This is usually a good way to get them to exchange contact information. A skype, kik, e-mail, snapchat, whatever you both have. If they say "How can I prove it's me?" say "Can you take a new picture for me on the spot?" If they make an excuse for why they can't, still could be a faker. Point out they must have had a camera to take their previous picture, that all laptops and phones come built-in with cameras, etc.

Once they agree to take a picture you tell them you'll make a specific request to verify their identity. Start with something silly, and then you can request more graphic stuff. My go-to pose is "on your knees, nude or topless, holding the camera above you and looking up into the lens like it's me, with your mouth wide open and your tongue out inviting me in."

If you can't seal the deal at this point, I don't know what to tell you, but once you have a few girls like this LDR you should have no problem approaching some higher quality girls in person safe int he knowledge that if she tells you to fuck off, she was just a stupdid whore anyway and you still have the LDR girls to call up.

I think this is the most productive thread in Holla Forums I've seen in for a while

I am and my only advice is to get good, faggot.

>>>/fem/