Powerpuff Girls Reboot removed Miss Keane's titties

Did you guys hear about this? I knew shit like them removing Ms. Bellum entirely for being too problematic, but I didn't know they fucking removed Miss Keane's tits.
Breasts in their entirety are now problematic. Apparently every woman must now look like Lena Dunham.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-24/chinese-dragon-breathing-credit-fumes
city-journal.org/2011/21_2_california-redevelopment-agencies.html,
city-journal.org/2010/20_3_california-economy.html
city-journal.org/2013/23_1_calpers.html.
city-journal.org/2015/25_2_economic-recovery.html
city-journal.org/2014/cjc1202sg.html
city-journal.org/2013/23_2_multiculti-university.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you know user.

Women are hard to animate ;(

The PPG Reboot looks like MLAATR

I guess you could say that the reboot is cancerous.

PPG reboot animators confirmed flat-chest plebs

Obviously they're fucking pedophiles, why do you think they took the job of rebooting a show about little girls and why do you think they removed the one sexy adult character?

The new animators are pedos, like how most SJWs are closet pedos

quick, flood CN and get it taken off the air!

Im no Jennyfag, and overall I find the show meh (MTATR that is), but Il say its WAAAAAY better animated and keeps on model and has a style.

Id say it looks NOTHING like it.

It was too small bumps too, like 2 letter "C"s. Are they seriously trying to imply women SHOULDN'T have breasts? What kind of fucking message are they sending here? It makes no fucking sense at all
I recall reading one of the female animators walked out on the making of Felix the Cat for having to draw bare cat titties, I can only imagine what these people would kill themselves before throwing an SJW hissyfit over social media if this happened today

TR had this Calfornia Googie architecture-style aesthetic while new PPG looks generic as fuck

That wasn't even a goddamn pun, you spic.

You could have said "I guess you could say that the reboot falls flat." but looks like your joke is even goddamn flatter.

^ what a triggered carlos-poster autist looks like

What a bunch of hotheads you all are.

Where's Craig gonna go now? Nick, Netflix, Frederator or Kickstarter?

The more and more shit like this happens, the closer we get to female characters being guys 100%. Eventually, a female character being voiced by a voice actress will be misogynistic because it "stereotypes women as being women".

SJWs are truly the biggest misogynists of all.

And she also has DSLs, but the fish kind.

He still has his pitch to give to Disney

I recently started watching MLATR and found the animation was solid. It has a nice retro 50's aesthetic.

Also, some the characters have breasts, a lot though just wore heavy overcoats.

Its okay, I understand if your family still lived in Africa during the gilded age

Words cannot describe the sadness and anger I feel right now

you can make whatever fucking cartoon you want you stupid bitch. Why the fuck do you feel the need to nitpick and strawman other peoples work and coax people into your fucking agenda?!
And an example they used to illustrate a fucking point is from a show where one of the main characters exposes her breasts on live TV, (Bobs Burgers) stupid fucks, I have no fucking words, seriously

California used to be the crown jewel and envy of America, the highest standards of art, science, and industry, a place that bred the modern entertainment and electronics industries, what the fuck happened? Now SJWs Jews are running silicon valley and the entertainment industries, and most of Californias GDP comes from Mexican farmers

You know what really depresses me? Its about to get to the point where people like these are all thats left, and the animation/entertainment industry will have nobody to hire but these people. The fact that these are the people working on the reboot for one of CN's most successful franchises shows that it's already happening. Its hard to believe that new Mickey Mouse cartoon exists, is a modern day cartoon and is as good as it is, its a fucking miracle that there's a new cartoon like that.

Do we really need another Powerpuff Girls thread?

Yes.

Why did I have to see this?

Oh god, why? I didn't left the far right to get to something equally cancerous.

Is Japan really the last hope?

Wow, that was… pretty much fitting the stories of today's cartoons and comics.

This implies they try to hide that shit

Ah fuck why am I having to explain this shit to neophytes every fucking time? Just read the attached and understand.

Simple. California is now no longer actually generating wealth, it's been doing nothing but generating massive debts, along with the social media boom that makes no actual money what so ever.

In short California is a miniature version of this:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-24/chinese-dragon-breathing-credit-fumes

And if you don't believe me read the following:

1) California the state itself has been dealing with crippling structural deficits since 2011 around the tune of $26.6 Billion USD currently : city-journal.org/2011/21_2_california-redevelopment-agencies.html, and has been trying to fix this by endless raising taxes to the point that the working class was running an exodus earlier to the midwest or Texas for opportunities, see : city-journal.org/2010/20_3_california-economy.html . Along with a shrinkage in actual tech jobs and a rise in office vacancies to boot.

2) California has massive, gargantuan boner of public pension debts that will be passed down from business to consumer included higher taxation at various brackets. See: city-journal.org/2013/23_1_calpers.html.

3) Politicians on Demo side of the fence unwilling to call the main culprit which is the immense levels of debt encouraged amongst the citizenry. See: city-journal.org/2015/25_2_economic-recovery.html , SJW's and plenty of the low level employees indulge in all sorts of debt spending and financing of goods draining valuable resources out of the tech economy. And the gentrification due to debt borrowing and quantitatively eased cash artificially inflates areas for new tech employees to live and work. Thus they get less pay after taxes and expenses and the borrowing made to live in that state.

4) Humanities departments exploding due to tenure for bizzaro subjects and specialties is killing the resources available for the tech community expanding within the prominent universities in California. It's lead to higher tuition fess to pay off the tenure pensions for humanities professors : city-journal.org/2014/cjc1202sg.html and city-journal.org/2013/23_2_multiculti-university.html

I get very irate when I see folks such as yourselves get very lazy in their speculation as to why shit is fucked up.

It is mostly a rethoric question.

I really, really hate that useless chucklefuck. The end of the 19th century, early 20th century retards are some of the worst possible shit that could have happened to occultism/mysticism. Thankfully there were a few good ones in the bunch, but holy hell the first thing people "get" into is Mr. Poopeater Mc Getbuttfucked and his fanboys and then they wonder why they get nothing actual done.
t.blogpost

Would you prefer wasting everybody's time with rhetoric or telling folks the Truth of the situation? Me I prefer telling folks the Truth.

And yet this site will try and defend The Fappening.

Doesn't California still have the highest GDP in the nation and is one of the largest economies on Earth by itself? Mostly do to a combination of Hollywood, sheer population, silicon valley, and agriculture? I don't get economics that well so enlighten me

GDP =/= average wealth

This
Sure, Schlomo and his pals Sheckleberg and Platinumstein are raking in the Big Buck$, but your average schmo trying to make it as a musician/actor/walking sim dev, or even as a middle-class white/blue-collar are barely getting by.

What the fuck happened to her neck?

Who does that? I don't particularly care about the fappening, and I think the major lesson to be taken away from it is that people should be more careful about where they upload pictures that they don't want the world to see, but I won't try to argue that the people who spread those pictures were in any way in the moral right. I imagine most people here would share my opinion.

I'd fuck fat Blossom

Where would you recommend an aspiring animator to live, then?

wow, UGH, i can't even literally, the new ms keane is a proud genderneutral heteromollusk from planet omicron persei 8, tits are a patriarchal social construct

You have the internet bro, you can work from wherever you want.

You know you've fucked up when a single 2 minute PARODY of your show has has higher quality animation than the show itself

Fuck you

No it didn't. California's always been shit.

Any place with solid tax laws that won't rip into the income you make off commissions and ad-space. As this user suggests

But you can still get fucked by taxes if you have a successful website.

Perverts didn't take those photos, the celebrities themselves did.

I know its hard to believe looking at this once great state today, but California used to be an almost Utopian glimmer of hope for what was the far edge of western civilization. Just reading about the history of it is a trip, from the Bear Flag revolt, the gold rush, filmmakers flocking there for its diverse scenery, explosion of technology brought upon by WWII sending countless R&D companies out west to defend the coast, leading to Silicon Valley setting up what would eventually become the modern tech industries. Explorers setting out to document and preserve the majesty that is the Sierra Nevada. The state inspiring countless songs and timeless stories told through cinema. The streets once lined all over with Populuxe and Art Deco architecture.

That's all mostly over now though, California is running on fumes from its golden age, Hollywood is a massive ghetto now, the studio lots there are surrounded by massive walls to try and isolate themselves from the urban decay, its all slowly starting to fall into neglect and ruin. the few places that have managed to make an attempt to fend off the liberals and niggers like Orange County are just becoming massive tourist traps full of Asians, its fucking over man.

and the bedroom communities that keep popping up, destroying the scenery that drew people here, going NIMBY mode on anything that pre-existed that offends them and may lower their resale value when they jump ship from their current shitty mcmansion to the next whisperwoods or the colony or the briar ridge housing tract or whatever bullshit name they come up with for the latest row of human filing cabinets that rape the landscape. The primary past times are now going to the mall and going to vegas, and working 24/7 to pay off mounting credit card debt due to the high standard of living and the super expensive mcmansions that are your only option if you dont want to live in a ghetto or hear your neighbors snoring. The housing prices are shit too. You can go anywhere else in the country besides NYC and get a house for less than $200,000 with at least half an acre of land. Here? you might get a grass strip between your and your neighbor's house. your roofs are literally inches apart.

which will put you back $1,200,000 for the pleasure.

Oh and if you enjoy going offroading? FUCK YOU. They're shutting down more OHV designated areas, cracking down on riding harshly in non OHV areas, the works. Oh hey some sand mite was found in the OHV area, also covers the ares around it. Wellp, better shut down the OHV area and turn it into a preserve.

Fuck the farm land, fuck the open hills and lush prairies. But god damn, let's fucking preserve some desert. Let's not build wind farms or solar plants in the middle of nowhere because 3 owls died last year! the humanity!

This state is run by feel good bullshit, nimbys, and developers who are paving over everything that made this state good.

Bad enough that historic landmarks have no real protection here. There was a place in Downey that was registered as historic. However, it was still privately owned. Some armo faggot came in at 2 am after he bought the property, and bulldozed the fuck out of it and destroyed as much as he could before the cops came and stopped him. He paid $2k for noise violations and $6k for damage to a historical site. It was ruined beyond repair, and he moved to get the historical status stripped. It was done, and now there's a fucking mini strip mall in its place.

This state, I love it, but it's getting harder to every year.

…Really? And has no one brought this up? This is probably why they've been having huge droughts recently. Deforestation fucks up the whole area's weather patterns. It's happening in the Amazon.

California is having huge droughts, because every 300 years we have a relatively wet period. followed by 500-800 years of on and off drought. We're supposedly overdue for our 100 year flooding, but that may have been only during the wet period, which supposedly started in the 1700's just as the spaniards landed.

We're at the end of it.

See the big dick-like lake in the desert east of San Diego?

That's the Salton Sea, it used to be a bigger lake called Lake Cahuilla, which was monstrous, it dried out just at the end of the last dry period that had been going on for centuries. it took hundreds of years to finally go dry.

The Salton sea only exists because we accidentally created it.

It takes a damn long time for a body of water that large to evaporate, we do not draw from it (nor would you want to) and we do dump off agricultural runoff into it. it has no outlet.

That being said, another huge lake used to exist in the central valley called Tulare Lake, it was the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi.

Guess what happened? Blocked its tributaries off, drained it and made it into farmland. fucked up the biodiversity of the southern great central valley, and is why the southern central valley looks like a fucking desert today.

Anyone got a collection of all the animation failures in this ? I don't have the willpower to watch all the episodes and I can't stop seeing how this shit is made by retards.

At least it's far away from San Fransisco.

==HAHAHA BITCH THE BAY AREA WILL OUT VOTE YOU=

YOU ARE IN FOR HELL

A-at least there's a nice fightan scene, r-right?

Fucking hell, I wish California could split into two states. Then SoCal could at least quarantine the communist voters to sink their half of the state alone.

OH BUT IT GETS EVEN BETTER!

COMMIEFORNIA IS NO GUNZ ZONE!

YOU CAN"T EVEN RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD WHEN THE HAPPENING COMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funnily enough, where I'm going, the sheriff grants more gun licenses then the whole rest of the state.

nice, good luck man

California doesn't even get much tax revenue from Hollywood, thanks to creative accounting, cooked books, and outright fraud.

just remember the place is mostly gun free zones

Yeah, I know. Still totally sucks ass. As fucking boring as panhandle Texas is, you can at least own a fucking gun.

Meanwhile, Houston is flooding, the Hill Country is soaked to the bone, the lakes are full to the brim, and beef prices are lower than they've been in years.

You poor sunnava bitch.

If he's moving to Kern county, it;s identical to the panhandle.

Well there sure is a lot of people I've seen here that have saved images from that. I remember someone once justifying it with "Well you shouldn't put those pictures on the internet even though it was on a private thing". And while I wasn't here when it happened, there was most likely some threads where anons and dumped all the pics at the time. Probably the worst were the ones that saved nudes of people they hated but fapped to anyway.

Like clockwork

They'll probably make an episode revealing she's trans.

I have no problem with this

You have to go back.

GDP has nothing to do with the state's public finances. it would be like wondering why a hundred foot tall giant who eat twice as much as you is still starving.

They don't have a message, user. Male SJWs are terrified of sex, their dogma dictates that men should not enjoy breasts as its demeaning to women and turns them into sex objects. So when they're presented with an adult female character, they remove any features that might trigger any primal attraction to the opposite sex, outwardly to "empower" women but realistically because they can't manage their own repressed sexuality in the face of their adopted social justice culture.

I assume you mean Fritz but that's a funny thought

Not only did they flatten her up but removed her hips as well. She now looks like a fat streetlamp

No! It's people like me that will keep this show going!

I'm conflicted.
I don't want the show to go on cause it is shit and shouldn't be called PPG.

But on the other hand, its funny to laugh at how incompetent the creators are and their abortions they come up with.

no thank you.

It's a strange time we live in.

any self-respecting misogynist would loath to be lumped in with the likes of SJWs. your average SJW is too fucking stupid and mentally disturbed to have a coherent stance on anything.

Just found those

They really are a bunch of incompetents

Looking at what happened to my state, it almost makes me want to cry. Why did the SJWs have to come here? All I want is a steady job that'll pay enough to support myself and a not too shitty apartment, but instead my hometown's gotta be full of ghetto trash because some Silicon Valley faggot thinks a rundown Fruitvale storage unit is trendy enough for his parents' money.

I'd say we need an imgur album to catalog all these errors, to act as a warning to future generations.

Then again, there's just so fucking many, I'm afraid of making the album too big and crashing imgur's servers.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I didn't think it would keep getting shittier but goddamn this goes beyond desecration at this point.

I think it's cool that the Buttercup voice actress imitated that weird "gravely" nature the original voice had. Nice little touch.

Tell me what a guy with big dreams of making it big in cartoons is supposed to do if you've labeled California a hellhole, then.

Because it gave a utopian appearance.

Remember, SJWs ARE the privileged "shitlords" they say are oppressing people, the more prosperous the area, the more people try looking for "problems" and cause actual problems when trying to "fix" them.

Think of it as people living in submarine with all they could ever need, but as generations pass kids will forget that breathing underwater is kinda hard and make "airholes" because they think it is stuffy, sinking the submarine.

It is not that they come, it is that they are created in prosperous areas.

Everyone loves a underdog, so SJWs want to be the Underdog.

Remember, SJWism is about saying things to be POPULAR at the end of the day, not actually believing them.

That's not for "style" or "joke"?

she has tits tho

This. It's just another empty counter culture movement, this time with the magical shit flavor of identity politics.

Looks like nobody proofwatched the scenes before putting them together. Its double-damning for the animators themselves since putting the scene on loop for 5-15 minutes and watching it over and over again to see whether something catches the eye is standard no-brainer practice.

If that's the case, then care to explain this?

Shit? SJWs do occasionally stick characters with wide hips or the like onto characters. But try their DAMNEST that it looks as unappealing as possible?

That character? The one word to describe them is DUMPY. Modern animated TV is filled with this type of character design. Where the character has hips, but moves in such a fat unappealing way its disgusting. Like a facsimile made by aliens.

Now to be fair, thats never stopped hundreds of idiots taking dumpy designs and making them sexy, but thats the modern fan then the modern show.

One of the great things about capitalism is that one of it's most prominent metrics of evaluation, GDP, is a completely meaningless number.

For example, let's say you have a pharmaceutical company that makes pills that sell for a dollar each. If you start charging five dollars instead, even if nothing within the production process itself changes and the "actual" value of the pill remains the same, that 500% increase in the pill's "value" will be reflected in GDP.

The same sort of thing happens (and is currently happening) with company stock. When a company is profitable they do what is called stock buybacks which remove their shares from trade, thus making them more valuable. Because their stock price goes up, the company is "valued" much higher, which further increases the price of their stock, and this too is reflected in the GDP, creating the illusion of growth even though nothing at all has happened except pieces of paper shifting from one hand to the next or adding a few zeroes to the cost of a product.

It might surprise you to find out that capitalism is incredibly unfair.

Atlanta

Try harder leftypol.

there's also the fact that they're letting illegal aliens vote for shit

you wouldn't know what bait was if it walked right up and skull fucked you

I don't blame you for thinking that. But I can assure you she looks much better later on in the episode.

Thats a much better example. Still, its important to see it in movement. If its good then its just evermore baffling about a whole bunch of shit.

Better than communism, where the pervading ideal is

Il say this, capitalism is unfair because life is unfair. Nobody lives forever, and nothing is forever plentiful. Capitalism is making the best out of an unfair reality.

we already know you don't know what communism is, dumbass

Im gonna have to employ some pretty shit stuff to just get this over with.

Oh no, pictures of strangers

You sure showed me Holla Forumscuck

Barely.

reported

Why is it that ugly, flat women regularly get naked and prance around at every opportunity?

because she's the female chris-chan

History seems to disagree

Those don't count cause jews or something.

China had Jews? Stalin surpassed his purging quotas- Soviet Russia easily doubled the Nazis' historic statistics.

Or aliens or capitalist sabotage, or asparagus people from the bottom of the planets core.

Thats why communism is great and thats why it failed all the times it was tried.

You should have played VTM:B.

Post-Communists use a "blame the victim" mentality when dealing with the subject.

You should have also paid closer attention to Zizek, then you'd understand how it is every failed revolution is just a love letter to a new generation of useful idiots.

He said typing on the capitalist keyboard made with sweatshop labor (That would not be any less sweatshop under communism).

Also the feminist convention is thisaway:

So I think your language of "Victim Blaming" won't work here. Like yeah we can engage in specifics, but truthfully your just the same brand of miserable fucks, looking for somebody to blame and a reason why your life isn't perfect!

Down with Patriarchy capitalism! Go with Feminism marxism! And also don't look at our multiple failures and breaches of basic humanity! Those don't count because spiggety spoogety bliggety blam. Read the book of this biased asshole who lives and profits from the same society I claim to detest! The dictionary says feminism socialism is good so shut up!

Holla Forums and /leftpol/ have been having fights left and right in this board for some reason as of late.
Communism is shit because it becomes very easy for a corrupt psycho to take over and slaughter people, whether literally or through sending them to prison camps or through starving them to death.
Capitalism is just as fucking horrible and anyone who says otherwise is being willfully ignorant.
There you go. You're both morons.

Is the fence you're sitting on comfortable?

Fuckers are lucky to have those jobs; ungrateful shits like you trying to steal their labor. Blessed are the Chinese factory thieves.

A lot of people here frequent that site often for porn; there can be no animosity.

But that's what happens. They say the people weren't ready; communism victimizes the populace that are held aloft with a "carrot & stick" in the form of a promise for a "better tomorrow" then when it's a failure the victimized populace take the blame for lacking faith & commitment.

This is an English speaking community, xer.

Look, I understand your commitment to the defense of Bill Cosby's image, but this isn't the place for that.

Capitalism is fine, it's democracy that's fucking this up for us. Regardless, it's obviously neither. Just banter and people being faggots. Same as any other thread.

Nice.

Your containment board is this way. Go home.

>>>/sugen/

Baseless accusations, Holla Forums is everywhere, leftists are everywhere- makes it easy to trigger everyone. It's a shill's paradise.

Who says it's a fence? That's the problem. In both situations you're fucked over by a bunch of people in control of all the wealth. There are definitely situations where that isn't true.

The reason why capitalism is fucked up is because we can't have a true democracy with it, because the rich decide the poor shouldn't be allowed to make any meaningful decisions. I'm sure you think that we should do away with regulations that protect the environment from unsavory business practices, though.

Environment protection is the only addition I could think to amend Spooner's ideal of Natural Law.

A policy that would however in no uncertain terms mean an end to the systems of licensing, and taxation.

Democracy however is mob rule, it's the slowly boiling pot of water and we're the frogs. It could at least be bandaged with something like the Single Transferable Vote, but it will always be flawed.

oh you can get guns alright just dont tell people you have them

thats inaccurate, illegals can get a special drivers license that marks them as illegal. recently there was a bill to have the DMV offer to register people to vote, after they got an id or license. However you need a social security number to register in california, which illegals dont hev.

One of the things corporations are required to do for their shareholders is to constantly increase profit, whether it be selling more goods or increasing the profit. Capitalism assumes resources will last forever so that more and more money will always be made.

Saged because this is a dumb discussion on a shitty reboot thread

Stop following what the stablishment wants you to believe.

It looks awkward to begin, further so for the new hipster art style.

What the fuck

Fuck off, hippy

ARE YOU
READY TO ROCK??

No fucking way.

Wait. Is he hinting that the gamer gator episode might actually be real?

God, I cant imagine how many blogs and tumblrs will praise the episode as the final victory agaisnt misoginy on the Internet.

I hope it looks cool enough to become a new board mascot.

But the question is, who would get it: Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

No Holla Forums. Just no. Competition breeds success. The problem is that people are cheating in this competition. Thinking that removing people's ability to even compete is somehow the solution, is retarded on a scale I can't even comprehend.

Don't see why we can't share and make it a bonding experience of sorts.

I miss Intimidation Game. Now that was a cross-board event to remember. Here's hoping lightning strikes twice.

AWWW YEAH

Who's ready for Gatorland?

I know that communism usually sounds good in paper, but it will never work because humans will always create biases and will not settle down for limits to their own abilities.

I can't wait for the GamerGator episode.

But that's wrong. True Communism has never been tried.

Nigga, what?

HAHAHA OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING

The best countries to live in have a mixture of free state and socialism.
China is the closest to a pure communist state, ironically. It's free market with little to no regulation. And it should tell you something that they have to fucking put nets around factories to catch workers that try to jump to their deaths.

And we all know how Communism turned out, so there's that. There's something inherently flawed with the thinking that someone can take power and throw it away when it's no longer needed. There'll always be class and power struggles.

I fucked up. Capitalist. I mean capitalist. It calls itself Communist but it's the picture of a pure Capitalist state, like the "Democratic Republic" of North Korea.

Curious. I heard that the biggest companies are all government owned.

Regardless, even as a Libertarian-ish, person, I undersand all systems will be flawed and fuck people over by the nature of being systems made by flawed beings.

reminder: there was a Powerpuff Girls game on Steam that was pulled last year because this show was in development.

there is one less game starring strong female characters in the world because this show exists.

what are you saying.if the Chinese government doesn't like something then it will get rid of it.

it's just like the USA a few number of conglomerates own a large chunk of the market in China.
only difference is the Chinese government backs the market 100%. performs bailouts, interest changes and monetary dumps to stop any crash, they did it a couple years ago and they will continue to do it.

I'm down to watch it together.

IS THIS REAL!?!?!??!
If so…
HELL YEA. THIS WILL BE THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF THE NuPPG SHIT SHOW!!!

Have you ever been so ass blasted by something, that you just have to reference it in things that are completely irrelevant to said thing.

I so hope it's real.

Gators are one of my favorite animals.

Your mother's basement.
No joke.

The absolute madmen.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

The irony.

I'm sorry what? This is a brave new world of ass devastation.

The reason why you don't shouldn't use memes in cartoons/games. You'll always be late to the party.

That's the best part about GG. It's hardly anything at this point yet the SJWs still obsess over it like Holla Forums obsesses over Jews–no, even worse than that. It's incredible.

Oh but they did do something: exist. (Also GG is being blamed for Alison Rapp being fired)

That shit makes no sense. Why they keep the thick eye lashes and lipstick? The more changes made, the more hypocritical arguments made to why they changed it becomes. These "problematic" types are getting dumb and dumber.