Browse chan for years

Other urls found in this thread:

tunnelbear.com/
hide.me/
lowendbox.com/tag/yearly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw realize vpn

I can't afford one user

There are free options, they are just limited. You could create an account and activate your vpn everytime you want to post.

Any suggestions?

tunnelbear.com/

Just make sure you only turn it on to post and off while browsing and that 500Mb a month should do you.

hide.me/
There are plenty of options. Just try them out.

dude don't tell me you're that retarded. even a simple http proxy would've done the job.

What do you expect?

well… good point.

why all of them

OP - Start a italian chan site if you want. That might do it.

Because they don't want non-italians posting there, pretty obvious

don't ye fockin question it m8

Italiachan, where the spaghetti is always on.

Espressochan, where "hairy" is more than just a lifestyle.

Gelatochan, "We hate new jersey as much as you do!"

Consider this… anonymous image boards are a cacophony of voices. Everyone thinks they're right and thinks people should conform to their narrative. Most people here (and anywhere else that's anonymous) think their opinions are higher than everyone else. That's exactly why threads get shitted up (or derailed) all the time. Because they think everything is about them.

the fact the you're posting here makes me assume you are referring to 4chan.
personally i quit using that site years ago (2012) but if i was you i would just get a cheap vpn, there are several for under $5 USD a month, and even some for around £2.50/year,
lowendbox.com/tag/yearly/
then just proxy through it. the easiest way would be using linux and just: ssh [email protected] -D 8080 and then open your browser go to settings and then network > advanced and set the proxy as localhost socks5 and the port to 8080, all your browser traffic will be routed through the server and you can choose what country you want it to be hosted from when you get one. it may seem complicated but if it was that important for me to use 4chan then i would do it

Why no free web proxy for posting?

most proxies are of course banned

What chan?

Diochan.

Kennedi check your

memes

You can get them for 5 to 10 fucking bucks a month. Even someone on welfare could afford this.

Fuck Rome
Dogs fuck the pope