LONDON UNDER SUICIDE WATCH

LONDON HAS A MUSLIM MAYOR

Enjoy your last beers before they're prohibited fellas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London#Ethnic_groups
yahoo.com/news/founder-germanys-far-pegida-fined-inciting-hatred-164459089.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uncle toms

I wouldnt be to worried about the powers of a mayor l..whats he going to do ..suggest loud speakers playing non stop islamic BS through the city all day ?

UK YES!

At least when they gtfo of the EU we'll have less of their cuckoldry.

This is the future you chose.

Either way we were going to lose, london has been majority non white for a while so we knew this was coming

Imperialists are turning in their graves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London#Ethnic_groups
'According to the Office for National Statistics, based on the 2011 Census estimates, 59.8 per cent of the 8,173,941 inhabitants of London were White, with 44.9 per cent White British, 2.2 per cent White Irish, 0.1 per cent gypsy/Irish traveller and 12.1 per cent classified as Other White.'

White British is a minority in London. Surprise!

Fortunately they now Brexit so they won't have to fear invasions by White Europeans.

We will fight them on the beaches…

Whew! Welp at least that's a relief user. I was worried for a minute there.

This, despite the precedent this sets, the mayor of London is not someone with a huge amount of power or responsibility. I'm guessing he's pro-Europe which suits the Conservatives just fine, considering their candidate was against Europe

Exactly! You'd rather go full Paki.

the alternative is a man from a jewish banker family with a rothschild heiress wife.

London is now a hostile Arab city.
I hate the world.

London was a non white city for years

Ironically, a Muslim mayor is probably a safer bet than a bleeding-heart white. I would expect a much more balanced approach from a Muslim, due to the fact that he's not going to feel the need to posture the way a typical SJW does.

I dunno, it'll be hysterical if I'm wrong, and it turns out the silly British goys shot themselves in the feet

ATM anything, anything is better than a mudslime. Stop pretending you had a difficult choice. We all know you Brits feel soul crushing guilt every single time you walk into a museum and the only way to assuage that guilt is using "Refugees" as a means to flagellate your entire society.

The hilarious part is that you've decided to literally punish your children. often while they still are children, for crimes committed by your many times removed ancestors.

This is what white guilt does. This is why I will never take blame for anything I didn't personally do.

#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA
#ENJOYYOURSHARIA

It won't be hysterical for the poor decent Brits still there user. If you're an American, then I'd remind you they have always been our traditional brethren. Even after our war of Independence with them, we quickly came to terms and resumed trade and all kinds of exchange. For the larger world, the loss of England to the Islamists will be a severe blow to the Western World as a whole, similar as it would be for Germany, France, or any of the other major white nations.

While this is just one incident, it would have been unthinkable just a few short years ago. Try looking at the bigger picture and it's easy to see that if this trend of Islamization of the Western Tradition isn't stopped dead in it's tracks then the West will soon be just another failed empire in the dust of human history.

I, for one, do not welcome our mudshit overlords user. The loss of Britain to them will be just one of many dominoes that will fall.

>Even after our war of Independence with them, we quickly came to terms and resumed trade and all kinds of exchange.
They quickly started pretending it never happened, impressing our sailors under the lame ass excuse "Once an Englishman, Always an Englishman.

FTFY.

It was sarcasm user. Sorry. I actually feel bad that things have come to this turn of events for you Brits. Please find a way to stop it if you can.

Irrelevant to my main point, and wrong in the large. We did come to terms sooner or later, and they are our brethren with whom we've maintained close intercourse of many sorts for centuries. Get over whatever pedantic butthurt you pretend to feel user.

Even that sort as well user, especially when our GIs were quartered on the British Isles during the two World Wars. But I meant it in the traditional sense of culture, commerce & trade as well as the more social form.
:)

ITT: People who've never heard of this guy let alone read about him

You misread that. White British are the majority, at 44% of the white population, higher than any other group or subgroup in London.

Every Britbong I know is voting for the Brexit. I'll be glad when they gtfo.

We had ISIS radio blaring out on Election Day, not even in London m8

Oh I thought you meant the muslims.

He's connected to extremists as you would expect from someone like him. All they need is to see his picture.

Nah, they'll stay in that shitty island. That's why I'm glad the EU will be getting rid of Britbong cuckoldry. Complain all you want about Germany, the UK beats their cuckoldry level by far.

VOTE FOR THE BREXIT BRITS. WE WANT YOU OUT TOO.

That's not even possible. Germany is at level 99 and only Sweden has them beat at maximum YES. The rest of EU is cuckolds too, unless they're from some poor nation.

If you haven't read the latest news, PEGIDA is getting a lot of support now and it only took one wild rapefugee New Year's Eve. Britbongs had a thousand children raped by Pakis and police didn't want to investigate because they feared that they'd be labeled "racists". And yet they continued voting for the same cuckservative politicians and now this.

No, UK cuckoldry level is far higher, trust me.

Try thousands. It's being silenced all over Europe.

Whatever, the point is that in the UK no one cares while Germans at least react to it.

Also, rapefugee was an adjective there in case you didn't notice.

I thought the UK was full of racist drunk hooligans.

You thought. It's actually full of rapist pakis.

UKIP got more support in the last national elections, 1/8th of the total votes IIRC, though the way elections work in the UK meant they only got 1 MP in total which basically amounts to nothing

So what's the difference?

Good. After a few years of race mixing, UK should be filled with racist drunk rapist semi-brown people.
Like a zoo filled with monkey.
Europe's zoo.

Hopefully, no longer Europe.

VOTE FOR THE BREXIT

Okay, let's create some waves and make it float westward.

After the mass rape of children, that's pretty pathetic.

like 30% of those were mis-spelt.

If it was possible to do that, I'd vote for it.

THAMES CLOSED
due to AIDS

Bump for great OC.

EU YES

Heh, on both sides.
yahoo.com/news/founder-germanys-far-pegida-fined-inciting-hatred-164459089.html

At least these guys are reacting correctly as a nation.

wew lad. If we had those figures in my country there'd be right wing death troopers rounding up niggers for concentration camps.

Bump.

kys

the new mayor of London is the perfect example of how we, the british master race, will overcome this latest foreign threat to our glorious heritage posed by islamic immigration.
His grandad washed up here penniless. His dad was a bus driver. He is mayor of london. Within 3 generations the jews of the city have found a use for the muslim. If that isn't integration, then what is?
Whites own 93% of the UK by landmass. White men of indeterminate or no religion dominate parliament, business, diplomacy and the military.
>If they weren't all gay and pedo, there would still be hope.

Yeah, pretty much

And if we divide London's population sufficiently finely ethnically, white British will still be a majority at 12%?

And if we divide London's population sufficiently finely ethnically, white British will still be a majority at 12%?

Thank you user. Saved.
:3

see

for some notion of how this game is played.

They've got the right idea. It's funny actually considering the UK has a natural border and they still can't control it

The French were literally threatening a national invasion to dump kebab on British shores if they didn't increase their rapefugee import quotas lel.

You know they're supposed to be 100% white, right?

Is this the beginning of the end for Western Civilization?

Meow.
Warlords are mean, callous and self-interested :3

However you choose to define integration, this man Khan has done it all.
His religion is unimportant. He wears no beard and his wife doesn't wear a sack. I doubt he prays alot, tbh.

Who do you think made sure the UK was flooded with muslims? Hint: not the muslims.

that yid has some nice moves.