Screenshot/Desktop Thread
hate, rate & masturbate

now with more winfag butthurt!

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FBI GET OUT

kek, this is not a datamining thread you mlp faggot

You faggots better not post any rainmeter desktops. If you use it for some reason, keep doing it, but don't show that shit around, it's not cool, it's not special.

It hasn't changed since the last thread. Maybe I should change my wallpaper.

New one.

You have way too much shit on it.

#triggered

Literally all I do with it is shitpost on chans and watch anime.

I used to shape my icons around the image, but I gave up on that.

CANCER DESKTOP

can u change your desktop background and repost screenshot?

i know but unlike most ppl on this website im employed and need it, hav mint on my desktop

My laptop has a dual boot because school, r8 and h8 m8.

mind telling me how you got your explorer dark? the white is terrible on the eyes

I have linux on a desktop but when I'm on a chan I'm usually just in bed using my older laptop.

If I were to get into linux where would I begin?

In the gas chamber.

that's so cute!!! I don't care that she's a jew. As long as she's a qt.

Join him in the gas chamber.

There is literally nothing wrong with Jews!

Oh boy.

Mongrel

i wouldnt blame you if you got your dicks out seeing my desktop

Do you have enough shitposts?

Sauce on paper pls

I'm not the makaposter, but here's one if you haven't found it yet. The other is easy enough to find

botnet/10

where do I get that conky theme?
10/10

2/10

botnet/10

faggy

cancerous

I used UXthemepatcher. You will have to go and see which version of w10 you have, get a specific version, then install it, fix a registry. Then after you appply the theme and restart your account will temporarily glitch and after a second or third restart it will work.
Windows 10 everyone.

I forgot the name, perhaps i might be able to find it for you, imma look.

test

ok bro, here's my config:
background yesuse_xft yesxftalpha 0.6own_window trueown_window_type desktopown_window_argb_visual true# 0 = transparent, 255 = solidown_window_argb_value 160double_buffer yesupdate_interval 1maximum_width 200alignment top_rightgap_x 10gap_y 30no_buffers yesuppercase nocpu_avg_samples 5net_avg_samples 5diskio_avg_samples 5if_up_strictness addressdraw_shades nodraw_outline nodraw_borders yesdraw_graph_borders nodefault_color lightgraydefault_shade_color reddefault_outline_color greenshort_units trueuse_spacer nonexftfont DejaVu Sans Mono:size=10

And the rest of the config because 40 lines:
template0 ${font Open Sans:Bold:size=10}${color red}\1 ${hr 2}$color${font}${voffset 1}template1 \1 ${alignr\ 80}${fs_bar\ \1}template2 ${\1 name \2}${alignr}${\1 \3 \2} %template3 ${if_up \1}${template0 \2}\ndown $alignr ${downspeed \1}/s\nup $alignr ${upspeed \1}/s\ntotal down$alignr${totaldown \1}\ntotal up $alignr${totalup \1}$endif#${execi 30 sudo hddtemp /dev/sda | grep '/dev/sda:' | cut -c28-29}°CTEXT$color${font}${font Open Sans:size=44}$alignr${time %H:%M}$font$color${font Open Sans:size=15}$alignr${time %a}, ${time %d %b %Y}$font$color# SYS${template0 SYSTEM}Kernel $alignr $kernelUptime $alignr $uptimeTemprature $alignr ${acpitemp}°C# CPU${template0 CPU}$color${font}Usage $alignr $cpu %

EVEN MORE OF THE CONFIG. FUCKING Holla Forums.
# RAM${template0 RAM}In use $alignr $memUsed$alignr$memeasyfreeBuffers $alignr $buffersCache $alignr $cached# NETWORK${template3 eth0 ETH0}${template3 wlan0 WLAN0}# TOP${template0 TOP}$color${font Open Sans:bold:size=8}CPU$font${template2 top 1 cpu}${template2 top 2 cpu}${template2 top 3 cpu}${voffset 5}$color${font Open Sans:bold:size=8}RAM$font${template2 top_mem 1 mem}${template2 top_mem 2 mem}${template2 top_mem 3 mem}# HDD${template0 HDD}${template1 /home} .

Some of them are low def because my laptop has a tiny screen, here's the first one and a couple other ones that I use sometimes.

aesthetically pleasing/10
any idea where that is? scandinavia?

Cheers. And I'd assume so – that or somewhere in the Americas. A quick search on Google via searching by image didn't turn-up the source.

Why?

i saw and assumed the thread was wallpapers. didn't read title. my bad

Thanks anyways. I was thinking based on the size of the trees it's sub-arctic but that glacier is huge. My guess was mid-Norway.

I fucking love red pandas.

Used to have everything riced but after my last reformatting I said fuck it.

heh

Red Pandas are pretty goddamn cute.

its just a red raccoon pest fuck off furfaggots

A nigger is just a dark human.

See why it doesn't work?

Rate or something

It's like you missed my point.

it's shit.png

Updated desktop, like this one way better

So close…

Rate me you cockmonglers

I so lonely

Is that Windows XP?

not bad/10

godmode/10

Why? Desktop space is there to be used

muh asethetic

To be fair, I hate Win 10. It keeps breaking my shit, but Microsoft just says fuck you.

Forgive me, Stallman.

Not a filthy hoarder.

How can you even find shit when the entire desktop is full? Prefer not to hoard shit I don't need.

also rate me pls fags

I like the colors of the wallpaper and the arrangement of icons is alright. Too much stuff for me though.

7/10 nice wallpaper and a lain folder

STOP POSTING MY DESKTOP ALL THE TIME WITHOUT MY CONSENT

windows 7

windows 10

no, windows 7

no, windows 10

no, windows 7

what is the conky theme on the right? if it is too big make a paste
ghostbin.com

what theme is that?

why did you black that folder out?

I WILL KEEP POSTING IT UNTIL YOU CLEAR YOUR CANCEROUS DESKTOP

MOVE THE FUCKING FILES INTO YOUR DOCUMENTS FOLDER AND STOP YOUR AUTISM

Malware.
malware
Don't know it, not using Auslogics DiskDefrag which is open source, free and privacy respecting.
Litterally handing every website u visit over on a silver platter to this shit company. Don't worry goy we'll protect your privacy.
U don't need these programs, u need Raymond hills Qblock Origin and Qmatrix firefox addons to block most bad stuff.

Use occasional scanners like malware bytes and spybot search and destroy

Actually needing this….
I see u like cheating allot…

+1

+1
Not using Deluge or tranmission

Then again, using literal cancerous windows over Arch linux.

10/10 best desktop ever.

Y'all be faggots

Can't tell if defending niggers like a jewboy, or insulting niggers like a jewboy.

I'm saying they're not humans but closely related. Like raccoons and red pandas.

faggot

For complete beginners, you have either Ubuntu (or a flavor like Kubuntu or Lubuntu, even Xubuntu) or Linux Mint. If you're going to download LM, make sure you use the torrent.

Past that, though, when you get familiar with cli, it's recommended you move on to a way better distro.

THERE IS NOTHING CANCEROUS WITH IT

FOR ME IT IS PERFECTLY CLEAR AND FUNCTIONAL

Stop your fucking autism outburst and let people to do things their own way

If you didn't spot my os from the sys overall then I'm using rainmeter, skin is self made but if you want to then I can give the files

BEST RICE

ABSOLUTELY PROPRIETARY

IT IS PURE CANCER, JUST MOVE THE FILES IN YOUR DESKTOP DIRECTORY TO YOUR DOCUMENTS LIBRARY

STOP YOUR GAY AUTISM AND DO IT

Why would I do that?
Things become much more far fetched and I cant access them immediately

fuck you nigger

Hide desktop icons masterrace

You should also figure out how to hide your IP.

VPN

Obvious copout user…

ayy lmao

Cox Communications NETBLK-PH-RDC-70-190-0-0 (NET-70-190-0-0-1) 70.190.0.0 - 70.190.255.255
Cox Communications Inc. NETBLK-COX-ATLANTA-10 (NET-70-160-0-0-1) 70.160.0.0 - 70.191.255.255

scrub
;^)

Cox Communications
Tucson, Arizona, US

lel, enjoy your screencap butthurt for years more

Dafuq?

i was gonna say something along the lines of
fucking kill yourself

who the fuck ?even uses swap?
why?

probably slow as fuck machine. Thats why linoox

SS of my dual boot. Havent need to use gentoo (mostly for work) in a while so its dated.

And my wincock and all the clutter

bait

2/10
nice wallpaper though

3/10

would be 7 without that random shit

0/10 try harder

8/10 because drawing folder
get rid of cirno

1/10

9/10

wtf? at least you use xfce.
5/15

Ubuntu Gnome 16.04

That's just a background though, easily changable.

is your wallpaper really lower res than monitor??!!

and using mac

0/10

at least now wallpaper looks like it is the correct res: 2/10

botnet/10
messy as fuck

botnet/10

7/10

JIDF get out
healthy people don't have their flag as wallpaper faggot

whats the problem?, I got 2500+

post desktop

its this one

boring.
use your desktop how it was made to be used

I move windows around when im actually using it.

this is a desktop thread, not desktop plus windows and stuff

normies

CPU~Dual core AMD Athlon II P320 (-MCP-) clocked at Min:800.000Mhz Max:2100.000Mhz Kernel~3.16.0-4-amd64 x86_64 Up~2:55 Mem~581.1/2761.4MB HDD~160.0GB(41.1% used) Procs~147 Client~Shell inxi~2.1.28

R8 ME FAGGOTS

wow thats really ugly

how is it ugly?

my computer is ass

It is kewl

It is very stock but it is still good.

What operating system?

Master race.

It makes me vomit. Although they are trying something different and new with their HTC M10 which is something good.

What device it is anyway?

What do you think about Qbit Torrent client? I'm currently using it, it is light-weight and does everything what I expect from a torrent client. No ads too.

sure

same

I find it amusing how all you loonixfags have to have a terminal in your screenshots.

I don't know why you guys always do this, like we get it, you vape, you don't see any of us winblows users have Power Shell or cmd open in all of our screenshots, just chill the fuck out man nobody cares about the subversion of the alpha mini-pre-release of the pseudo-distro you use like holy fuck chill

Yes, I am rustled

inb4: "lol windows *stallman facepalm reaction*" followed by a herd of stallman fanboys (seriously just the fact that your idol is a fat virgin neckbeard tells a lot about you) circlejerking around the fact I use windows while completely missing the point

if you're gonna bait then do it on win10

CANCER

top kek, 4/10

7/10 bit messy

gay, 0/10

10/10

6/10

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE TERMINAL FOR A SCREENSHOT YOU MORONIC FAGGOT
PEOPLE INCLUDE THE TERMINAL FOR SYSTEM INFO

is that pic you?

7th September 2008 pic

old skool

10th May 2016

Again, nobody cares for the fucking shitty ass system specs you linuxfags have

cringe worthing bong desktop

:^)

here's mine

bump

BUMP FOR BLUE DESKTOPS

I just got some brownies my mom mailed me. You can each have a little bit.

I posted these in a Stinkpad thread. Here you go.

Can I pls have your wallpaper user?

How does the meme go?
"I was told I could be anything, so I became cozy"
Is this right? Doesn't seem right

second