Do you exercise daily? What is your excercise routine?

Do you exercise daily? What is your excercise routine?
To me its
15 push ups
15 squats
15 crunches
And some yoga stretching

walk 4km a day. when the snow fully melts i'll be walking an 8km lake trail every day. if the weather sucks i'll go swimming or run at the rec centre.

for weights i do some basic arm exercises with a 20lb dumbbell.

How fat are you?

I don't lift but I can hold a decent squat for a while.

I'm 75 kg, and 165 cm tall

Then it's about time you started.

Not daily, because that's retarded, but I exercise 6 days a week. My routine alternates on days A and B between weighted and body-weight exercises, respectively.

Day A typically consists of back work, because mine is shit, so lat pulldowns, seated rows, chin-ups, and hammer curls. I work out either my chest/triceps or shoulders as well, but not heavily. 3-5 sets of 10 reps on each exercise.

Day B typically consists of push ups, crunches, squats, lunges, jumping jacks, scissor kicks, butterfly kicks, planks, and maybe tire flips and ammo can lifts. 20 reps on each, but all done continuously - no rest in between.

I run as well for 3 consecutive days, then take one day off, and run for another 3 for either 2 or 3 miles depending on how my legs feel. My claves like being bitches.

Wake up, pee, glass of water
stretch for 10 minutes or so
20 squats
20 pushups
20 ice skaters
20 steam engines
20 swimmers
10 crunches
10 more pushups
stretch and relax.

Same thing before bed

100kms cycling and 30 fat blunts per week on average. Some sex and tireless mental gymnastics.

so you're short & very strong, or short and fat?

1 hour walk
Sprint competition with bus
Stretches, twice, no yoga
5-1000 minutes wank

Every second day:
3*10 pushups
3*8 bend over barbel row

Goota get dat rest, mayne.

I exercise 3-4 times a week. I have days dedicated to back, legs, shoulders, and chest.

Never wank after exercising. You lose your gains brah.

just run, bro. like 15 miles, 3x a week.
all the rest is cosmetic

That leaves 3 or 4 days for your cock, which seems fair.

Leave it to the bro splitter to spout pseudo science.

But too much cardio kills gains.

I can't fuck bitches with my heart, bruh.

Three days a week, squats and push ups until sweat forms and then some, I think I'll start running too.
I'm aiming for stamina, I used to be in such a bad shape that I barely had energy for doing a regular desk job, I literally never exercised. I need to be able to work my ass off sometime soon.

10 min of rowing. Yeah it's not much but I plan on increasing. But first I have to be more regular in my routine.

i do a half-assed bench routine every other day

3 sets of 5

i also do deadlifts 2 or 3 times a week but never go heavy- i usually just use the weight i used for my bench press. that way i don't have to fuss with changing the weights on my bar. it's more of a leg stretch if anything. my quads look great- i don't want them to be any bigger. i do like what deadlifts do for my chest though so i will probably get back to my old max there soon.

i also do something sort of strange.. handstands

i train handstands almost every day

i still can't do a freestanding handstand but if i am against a wall i can do all kinds of crazy shit.

my original goal was to be able to do handstand pushups- but i blew that goal away last year. at this point i can do about 5 no problem.

last night i did half of an old stretch meditation warm-up that a very good dance teacher taught me a long time ago

it really helped with my leg cramp. it felt like an invisible force was stretching out my body and fixing my broken shit. i was very high on marijuana at the time.

Gyms are run by jews. Why would you shill your money away every month, for the rest of your life, for that shit when you can do everything at home?

im a weird introvert that does naked handstands

they don't like my kind at the gym

it scares them

they like clearly defined rules that tell them who is winning.

same goes for the dance club

the bouncers are always very confused.. is it against the rules to do handstands? this has never come up.. it doesn't look safe.. maybe we should ask him to stop

then the girls decide that weird handstand guy IS cool and suddenly im accepted and praised.

in the end, it's all up to ladies

that's why i play guitar

Given that stress elevates heart rate, one could make an argument that I'm going right now. I'm in my seventh hour.

How much do you bench? (Not joking)

only 140lbs

but im really tall

i can do 3x5 at 140

i lift alone so i never go for 1rep max

i doubt it would be more than 150

my old max deadlift was 225, but i think i could do more- that's all my bar could fit on it since it's standard not oly

I'm competing in road races and crits and am currently living the competitive athlete NEET life. I basically just train and do what ever I want all day every day.

Monday - Active recovery on bike for 30-60 minutes
Tuesday - 1.5 hours, around 2k ft climbing
Wednesday - 1.5 hours, around 2k ft climbing
Thursday - 4 hours, around 6k ft climbing
Friday - Active recovery
Saturday - 3 hours, random elevation gain
Sunday - 2 hours, random elevation gain

Weekends are always group / club rides and sometimes during the week I'll meet up with one or two other people for a longish ride. Everything else is doing intervals alone.

On recovery days I do body weight exercises and extra stretches mainly for my posture.

fapping count as exercise?

How much more exercise can I possibly need?

Aside from that, I can't fit a squat rack or power cage in my apartment, nor do I believe I am permitted to.

I have a set of Bowflex selecttech dumbbells, they go from 5 pounds to 95 pounds. I've only managed to work my way up to 40 pounds per arm.

When I have the time, I'm not feeling sick and I'm not all depressed I lift them every other day, but probably not enough. I heard longer sets and less reps is what you aim for if you want bigger muscles and raw strength, so honestly what I do is pretty basic.

16 standing bicep curls
16 standing lifts above my head
16 standing tricep lifts
16 of whatever that lift is where you dangle one dumbbell behind your head and down your back.
32 shoulder shrugs while holding the weights, 16 in each direction
16 more bicep curls while sitting down.

My ex got me a pull up bar, if I'm not exhausted after that or feeling particularly energetic I do a couple pull ups, but I can generally barely manage two -which is still an improvement since I used to not be able to do even one.

I also have a punching bag which I used to wail on a lot, but I haven't had time to set it up and I need new gloves and handwraps.

Three or four times a week I walk my landlords dogs. This has been great cardio and greatly increased my endurance and leg strength. When I first started I was ready to pass out after 20 minutes with one dog. After four months I walk all four of them at once on tethers, we walk for a solid hour, and I jog for much of it.

However I have hypertension, and weigh 263 pounds. I generally eat pretty healthy, but my solitary vice is that I drink about two liters of soda every day. I drink water every day as well, but fuck tea and fuck whoever was about to suggest it. Water is the only non-sugary beverage I can stand.

Where could I stand to improve?

Stop eating sugar, start eating fiber.

Kek, I used to do this. I just took about 3*30.

1) stretch
2) hindu squat on ball of feet
3) hindu squat on heel of feet
4) hindu pushup
you get spooky buff

i really should stretch to warm down. i do walk a lot/play with a super ball for cardio

I get most of my exercise fucking your Mom

I'm afraid of Kennedi, I want her to forgive me as soon as possible

KENNEDI CUMSKIN