What happened to 4chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4h0086/what_is_the_origin_for_dat_boi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normies happend

Reddit

It got popular.

dat boi

What are people on Holla Forums "meant" to post about?

fuck off with that ghetto nigger meme from tumblr. Every time someone says "dat boi" or posts pictures of that queer frog, they are supporting tumblr. You are a dumbass faggot that got brainwashed by the mods.

kys

die faggot

2hoo is the cancer, always was.

Those are called post and threads. Its what an imageboard has when it actually contains users, unlike Holla Forums. 😭😭😭😭😭 you were supposed to replace 4chan, what happened Holla Forums.

I wish we had dat boi threads here. This place never makes funny memes, only nigrin but that was only one time.

dat boi

whadddup

nigrin wasn't funny

the muscle guy with all the guns was funny.

"post quality"

So even tumblr makes funnier memes than this place

Fuck you, nigrin is the only meme that has actually lasted and even then it hasn't even spread anywhere.

4chan can make funny OC because they don't sperg over everything that gets posted.

nigrin was forced milhouse tier shit

the kangaroo and muscle guy were funny.

They also have more than 500 post per hour sitewide , that helps too.

Why didn't rape-seal take off? I don't understand.

too reddit

So? Like half of popular memes were forced. Picolo dick was forced and so was trash men, i dont care if a meme is forced.

Hey guys It's Fawn Friday! Post fawns ! ..Guys?

and piccolo dick is still shit

trash man aka penn wasn't forced.

Its a macro, macros haven't been dank for years now.

Trashmen was forced m8, everyone thought it was stupid shit back then.

darn

it was organic.

it started with a screencap that got popular on it's own.

The jews took our memes. They took our memes!

What is this Dat Boi trash? Wht was it pinned on page one for so long? Was the BO trying to tell us we're not meeting expectations in the meme department?

Trashmen wasn't organic l user, even some mods used to forced it back on 4chan. A shitload of memes were forced, just deal with it.

When you have a better meme you can complain.

the kangaroo was better than dat boi.

Yeah, sorry fam.

What kangaroo, i haven't seen it.

it's so long ago I can barely remember, it was meant to replace facebook frog but it never got much exposure.

I don't get it though. It's a frog riding a unicycle and it says Herecome datboi. Harharaharhardy harhar. So fucking funny. not really. I don't understand it because I don't frequent tumblr or reddit or 4chan. Please explain. Are frogs on unicycles funny because they don't usually ride them? Is that the joke?

Ylyl threads used to be really enjoyable and we all shit on eahcother in a fun way. Now everyone just tries to act like the hardest fucker online which defeats the point of all this. I wish we could just love eahcother a d bust balls like we used to.

I've created and popularized popular memes in my time but they were really just riffs on what other people created, though I suppose that's true of all memes.

Hey guise it's the hot new meme making the rounds! Dicksnake! Get in on the ground floor on this one. It's exploding on facebook!!!!

I like it.

All the good posters went to Holla Forums.

user most memes are dumb as all fuck. Like chen honk honk, its stupid anime honking it makes no sense but people laugh. Dont question it.

you can't create a meme, it has to come naturally.

you can no more create a meme than you can create mathematics, it's something that must be discovered.

I like this user, he tells it leik it is and dosent afraid of anyone.

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4h0086/what_is_the_origin_for_dat_boi/

get with it grandpa

It's not that what they post is wrong or anything. But do you want to scroll through a "dat boi" thread? I sure as hell don't.

"cuck" was one of the greatest meme discoveries of the 21st century

post irony wrapped in biting social commentary.

keep posting it, keep being a sheep

I don't like the meme but it's better than nothing.

it's not my kinda meme.

out of context movie quotes is what I like.

it's not funny

it won't last

dat boi?

kids like it, I give it 2 months.

It's funny how someone is really wanting to know the origin of this shit and is researching it because he wants to be in the know. Oh brother. Lame asses.

What's wrong with sheep?

I do, dat boi is funny.

I know right? Ebonics is so funny. I like unironically talking like a nigger too. Multiculturalism is so awesome

>>>/tumblr/

YOLO tbh fam

Dat boi is doge tier.

TUNNEL SNEK! ;)

It's just as good as this Holla Forums
which means you dipshits should probably get a grip anytime soon now, wink, wink

you tell 'em braaaaaah

Trap threads. If you want to know if a board is fucked just Ctrl-F "trap". I still visit 4chan for boards other than Holla Forums and it was the appearance of trap threads that signaled the end of my regular visits in a seemingly coincidental fashion as the rest of the board seemed to go to shit.

It just goes to show that faggots are the greatest thought-cancer this world has ever known.

There's an actual problem with Holla Forums on 4chan right now. Try going there.

There's an actual problem with 4chan on 4chan right now.

Where did all the threads go?

don't talk shit about pedos!

It happened to a few other boards. Most of them still have pages up but they're frozen and won't accept posts.

it's fucked

it became 90% shills, 10% other stuff

Hai gais muh favorite board is fuked so I came here to post pics of grillfriend. Pls Enjoi XoXo

So you lazy faggots aren't watching the news? 4chan's been served with FBI papers. It's the top news on all the tech sites. CNN even reported on it about 3 minutes ago.

so they finally fucked that japanese faggot in the ass? that would be awesome

So have they finally found out who is this 4chan guy?

Back online

chan fucking sux

And you think this Holla Forums is any better? It's filled to the brim with faggotry.

trans faggots & jidf spamming the fuck outta it

Simple: it started making money

You can't sell ads with the shit that happens in a chan

You can't even sell ads with most of the stuff going on at plebbit

You have to sanitize the fuck out of the place so normalfags wont be scared away